Jess and Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel his body tense up.

He trusted his cock deeper in rhythm with my bouncing.

I feel myself losing control as my orgasm starts. I let out a scream that made me sound more feminine than I could have ever imagined.

I start to squirt all over him.

"I'm cumming baby," he moans, as he pushes himself as deep as he could go.

I bend down and drive my tongue into his mouth as I feel him fill me up with what seemed like a gallon of his fresh load.

I continue to gyrate with him inside of me slowly as our climax slows down.

A few moment later, we laid there motionless, still kissing slowly. His cock softening up inside of my pussy.

I quickly realize that a puddle of my cum is still sitting on his belly, under my skirt and out of his view.

I press down on the front of my skirt to sop up my remains I left on him as I lift off. I wasn't very successful.

He looks down, still handcuffed.

"Wow! You're a squirter?" he asked in amazement.

"Like I said, there's a lot you don't know about me," I say, as I grab a towel and clean him.

"Well, I would like to learn," he says as I remove the cuffs.

I walk back to my closet and get undressed quickly and pick something out for bed. As I stand there naked, Bruce walks in behind me and turns the light on.

I panic.

"What a body!" He says as he puts his arms around my waist and kisses my back.

If he turns me around or touches me the wrong place I'm a goner.

"Jess said it would be okay for me to stay the night," as he kisses the back of my neck and runs his fingers down the side of my legs. "Would that be okay with you?"

"I don't see why not," my voice trembled a bit.

"Cool, I'm going to get my things out of the car," he says as he walks out of my closet.

I grab the tightest pair a panties I own, to help restrict my chastity device so he doesn't notice. They were neon green with pink trim, and sat low on my hips. I pull them on, and push my cage between my legs as far as I could. The bra was matching, as always. I covered up with a pajama set I bought for myself a while ago, which was a pair of tight baby blue pants, with matching tank top.

Bruce walks in carrying a small bag with his necessities as I get the bed ready. He strips down to his underwear and lays on his back. I turn the lights off and settle next to him, with my leg over his, and my arms squeezing him tight. We drift off and fall into an exhausted sleep.

I wake up about fifteen minutes before the alarm clock is suppose to go off. Bruce and I are laying in a spooning position with his arms around me as if someone was going to take me away from him. I gently move his strong arms to free his grip so I can start my daily chores.

I walk into the kitchen to find Jess sitting at the table drinking a coffee.

"Well you put on a show last night," she said. "I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops with all the screaming coming from your room."

I start to make breakfast for everyone. As I'm finishing, John walks in and gives Jess a peck in the lips. I can't help but look, still a little envious. A few minutes later Bruce walks in. Dressed and ready for work.

"Good morning," he says as he gives me a kiss on the lips. Making me feel uncomfortable in front of my wife and her boyfriend.

"I gotta split. I have tons of work to get done today."

He kisses me again as he palms my ass, and says his final farewell to everyone. I haven't heard from him since.

John and Jess eat their breakfast as I clean the kitchen.

"Okay, I need a shower," says Jess as she pushes her half eaten plate away. "Make sure you get your chores done before work."

Work... As in letting strangers sodomize me via web-cam work, I thought.

As I'm cleaning off the table, I hear the shower cut on in her bedroom.

"How does it feel?" John says, with his face still looking down at his news paper.

I just stare at him.

"You know. To have your wife completely emasculate you in front of other men. How does it feel?"

I still don't know how to answer.

John looks up and makes eye contact. "Too bad you're actually a man, not much of one, but still a man. I would like to give that body a few rounds. If you know what I mean."

He throws the paper onto the table, gets up, and goes into his room.

As I out the finishing touches on my cleaning. I hear John has joined my wife in the shower. Apparently fucking her brains out by the sound of it.

I go into my room to get ready for my cam show. Maybe the maid outfit I never had the chance to wear in the past would draw some viewers.

So this has pretty much been my life for the past few months. It's been lonely, but Jess has been pushing for me to go out and try to find a nice man. As far as her and John, they've grown closer. She even took my wedding ring and re-sized it to fit him. She's always trying to find a way to dehumanized me, and wins every time.

Maybe I'll write some more in the future. If Jess allows. As of right now, I have a show to do.