Jess and the Country Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my other ear, Ryan whispered, "Cum for me, Jess...." And that, along with the feeling of his huge cock grinding against me, sent me over the edge. His fingers found the exact right spot, furiously moving in and out of my hot pussy, and I came hard against his hand... He put his other hand over my mouth, stifling my cries, and his palm tasted like sweat... I was vaguely aware of my boyfriend on the phone saying, "Well, I just wanted to say goodnight real quick, before you crashed... but it sounds like you got some stuff going on. Did you accidentally wake up the house? Haha..."

I couldn't speak for a moment as the orgasm ripped through my body... fortunately, my boyfriend was talking about something else at that moment, some random thing that happened that day, so I didn't have to speak just yet...

Finally, he said, "Well, I'll let you get some sleep, angel. Talk to you in the morning?"

Breathing hard as Ryan's fingers left my pussy and traced a line up my tummy, I said, "That sounds good, baby... I... I love you..."

"I love you too, baby," my boyfriend said, and hung up.

I dropped the phone on the floor and my hands moved immediately to Ryan's jeans... I started unbuckling his belt... I wanted his cock in my mouth soooo bad....

I'd just got his belt unbuckled when there was a noise from one of the bedrooms... someone was getting up...

...goddamnit, fuck, fuck...

I quickly moved away from Ryan and he stepped back too. I grabbed my phone off the floor, and the two of us shared a long, lustful, frustrated glance, before I hurried back downstairs on shaky legs...

In bed, I lay there for a long time, shaken and still breathing hard... part of me felt guilty, but still, I smiled as, exhausted, I fell into sleep...

I didn't see Ryan the next day, but he texted a couple times, saying things like, "I can't stop thinking about last night... you are so fucking hot... I need to fuck you, it's all I can think about..." I texted back, "Your cock felt so big... I can't wait to have it in my mouth..." and he responded, "Soon I hope..."

I was still torn, though... he was married, even if it was clearly not a happy marriage, and I didn't want to break it up... especially since I had no interest in him aside from his cock... I wanted to fuck him, but was it worth the risk... and also... fuck, shouldn't I have told my boyfriend about this by now?

But the risk, and the naughtiness of the idea, was a HUGE part of why it turned me on so much...

Laying in bed, thinking about it, I decided that, if it went any further, I'd tell my boyfriend about it... and who knew? Maybe it would fizzle out before anything else happened... after all, I'd be moving soon, there probably wasn't even enough time for anything to happen.

Ryan texted me a few times over the next few days, but my answers were short and non-committal as I processed all of it.

About a week later, my sister and brother in law decided to throw a small party for the following evening. They were party people in general, with a big circle of friends, and especially since the weather was getting nicer I wasn't too surprised that they were jonsing for a big gathering. My sister said, "Hey... I know it's short notice, but why don't you invite that guy you're seeing?" I'd talked a lot about my boyfriend and she was interested in meeting him.

I mentioned it to him while messaging that night, not really expecting him to be able to pull it off with so little notice, but he said, "Sure, baby, I can do that." I was excited and happy, since it had been over a month since we'd seen each other, and he was just as excited. And hopefully, we'd also get a chance for some quality filthy alone time... I smiled at the prospect... it had been way too long...

The next day, he got there early to spend some time with me before meeting everyone, and we were all over each other. I'd dressed sexy for him, wearing my tight hippy jeans, a white blouse that showed off my shoulders, and my hair was in pigtails (all the better for gripping). I took him around the property, showing him everything. I introduced him to my sister and brother in law, and then we went trudging through the woods. When we were far away from the house, I pushed him against a tree, giggling, and unzipped his pants and, with the chill air stinging my cheeks, I pulled out his cock and dropped to my knees....

It had been way too long, and both of us were impatient. He pulled down my jeans, buried his face in my pussy until I came, and then spun me around and took me hard from behind... I came twice more before he unloaded inside me, his hot cum exploding in my pussy...

We pulled ourselves together, and, laughing and holding hands, headed back to the house...

A couple hours later and the party was in full swing. The weather was warming up, so it was mostly outside in the yard. There were always people around my sister's place, but this evening there were a lot more than usual. My boyfriend seemed to be getting on well with my family and friends, and it felt good sitting there next to him, with his cum soaking my panties...

And then Ryan showed up.

As usual, he was by himself, his wife wasn't with him. He was wearing his usual jeans, tee-shirt (despite the weather) and redneck cap. He looked hot as fuck, and I glanced quickly at my boyfriend, who was caught up in a conversation with someone else. Why did I not think about this scenario, I berated myself.

Ryan grinned at me, and I waved back with my fingers; he could see there was a man next to me and I hoped he was smart enough to understand it was my boyfriend... but even if he didn't, there was no way he'd be bold enough to flirt with me in front of everyone...

He didn't approach, only looked me up and down, taking in my entire body thirstily, and just then my brother in law brought him a beer and the two of them started talking.

I breathed a sigh of relief, but seeing him made me think about that night in the hallway, and even though I'd just gotten fucked hard I could still feel my pussy getting hot...

Another hour went by and it was getting dark and everyone was sitting around a bonfire chilling and talking. Ryan still hadn't approached or said hello or done anything but cast sneaky glances at me once in a while. I could see he was eyeing up my boyfriend too, wondering... and as for my boyfriend, he didn't seem to have even registered Ryan at all.

I finished my beer by then and had to pee, so I said to my boyfriend, "I'll be back in a few, I have to use the bathroom," and, kissing him on the cheek, headed toward the house. I was aware of Ryan's eyes on me as I walked away.

In the bathroom, I thought: I'm gonna open the door to leave, and Ryan will be there. Just like last time. That would be extremely dangerous, but the thought of it tied my stomach in excited knots. I finished up and, bracing myself, opened the bathroom door...

Ryan was standing right there, grinning, confident... he said, "Hi," and I shook my head, smiling, and said, "Hi yourself."

He stepped closer to me and said, "So... did you get to fuck your boyfriend out in the woods?"

"Yes," I said, quietly, as he came into the bathroom and eased me back against the sink.

He ran a calloused hand through my hair. "Was it good?"

"Yes," I said, my breath catching.

He came closer, and I felt his breath on my neck. He gripped one of my ponytails roughly and yanked my head back, causing me to gasp. He whispered, "I think I know what could be better, don't you?"

Instead of answering, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, hard. Our tongues darted back and forth at each other, and he bit my lip, his hands moving up my blouse... he squeezed my tits hard through my bra... and then he grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the bathroom...

I was too stunned for a second to question what he was doing, but then he started dragging me toward the basement stairs, and I said, "No, no... we can't... my boyfriend is right outside..."

"I know," Ryan said. "He could come in and catch you any second. I don't care. I'm taking you downstairs and fucking you. I have to have you..."

"No..." I said, but I didn't stop him from gently dragging me to the stairs, then down them...

In my room, he shoved me hard against the wall and pressed his mouth against mine. He pulled my blouse off over my head, threw it across the room, and then his rough hands were unhooking my bra and squeezing my tits as he kissed me.

I pushed him away just long enough to look in his eyes and whisper, "One time... just one time... that's all..."

He nodded, and quickly tore off his shirt and started sucking my tits hard. I threw my head back, moaning, my fingers in his hair. Suddenly he lifted me up by my ass and threw me on the bed.

I lay there, hips writhing, as he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down; my panties come with them, and he threw both across the room. I was completely naked now, and he fell on top of me, kissing my mouth hard, and then kissing and licking his way down... my neck, my shoulders, my tits, my stomach...

And then he had my legs spread, it was all happening so fast, and I thought about my boyfriend outside, how he could come in at any second and catch us, and that thought made me even hotter... Ryan nibbled my inner thighs, and my hips were moving already, and then I felt his tongue on my clit and a wave of desire swept through my entire body...

My back arched and my hips bucked against his face as he sucked and licked my clit, and I was moaning, "Fuck.... Ryan, oh my god, fuccckkk...." I came once, and then again right on its heels, almost screaming... I grabbed a pillow and buried my face in it, trying in vain to not make noise.

Ryan ripped the pillow away from me, and when I looked at him he was standing up and unbuckling his belt... he said, "I need to feel your lips on my cock, Jess..."

I said, "Yesss...." And got up on my hands and knees as he dropped his jeans.

His cock popped out, fully hard, as big as I'd imagined... he was at least 8 inches, thick and hard, bigger even than my boyfriend. I took it in my hand, tugging it, and he pulled me up for a long, passionate kiss, before I dropped back down so that his massive member was in front of my face...

Looking up at him, I licked up and down his shaft, from his balls up to the tip... I teased his head with my tongue, and he moaned softly, says, "Jesus... fuck that feels so good..."

I spit on his head, a line of drool going from his cock to my mouth now, dribbling down muy chin, and he moaned again... I giggled and then took him in my mouth...

He gripped me by my ponytails as I sucked him hard and fast. He moaned, "Oh fuck... oh my god, you're so good..." as I made guttural noises of pleasure... he was so huge, and tasted so good, and I could already taste his pre-cum...

And then it happened... from the top of the stairs, my boyfriend calling, "Jess? You down there, baby?"

I started to freeze up, but Ryan didn't let go of my hair. I tried to pull away, half-heartedly, but he shoved his cock back in my mouth, whispered, "Don't stop... god, you're so fuckin good, Jess..."

Again my boyfriend called, "Jess?" And, with a mouthful of Ryan's cock, I said, "Mmmhmm..."

"What?"

I stopped long enough to yell, "I'll just be a few minutes, baby, taking care of something..."

He said, "You good? You need help?"

I spit on Ryan's cock some more, ran my tongue up and down it, and said, "I'm... I'm good, baby... I'll be right up, I promise, I'll... I'll meet you out... outside..." and then Ryan gripped me harder and his cock was in my mouth again.

My boyfriend said something, I wasn't sure what, and then Ryan was roughly pulling me up by my hair... he kissed me again and then pushed me back on the bed... I fell back, my pussy aching for him, and he pulled my legs apart and dragged me to the edge of the bed...

He teased my clit with the head of his enormous cock, and whispered, "You want it, Jess? You want me to fuck you hard while your boyfriend is upstairs?"

I nodded, my hips writhing... "Yesss..." I said, "Fuck me, Ryan... fuck me like a little slut..."

"What if he comes down here? What if he walks in on you fucking someone else?"

"I don't... I don't care... fuck me..."

He teased me for a long second more, and then slammed his cock inside me.

I gasped, losing my breath... he was so big and so hard, and I came almost immediately... and then my legs were wrapped around his waist and his full weight was on top of me and he was pounding me hard, gripping my hair and biting my neck and my lips.

"Oh my god, fuck, fuck," he was saying. "Your pussy is so tight, fuck," and I was moaning, trying not to scream, saying, "Fuck me, Ryan, fuck me, oh fuck your cock feels sooo good.... You're so.... You're so fucking hard..."

"You like that cock, baby? You like it better than your boyfriend's..."

"Yesss... fuck yesss... fuck me with that big fat cock, baby..."

He pushed himself up, still pounding me, and grabbed my ankles in both hands... he spread my legs farther, lifting my ass up off the bed, and his cock went even deeper inside me, and I came again and this time I couldn't control it, I screamed, "Oh fucccckkk, I'm cumming..." and waves of pleasure shot through my body and my back arched up off the bed and my hips moved against him thrust for hard thrust...

He grunted, "You're just a hot little cheating slut, aren't you, Jess?"

"Yesss..." I moaned. "I'm your little cheating slut, baby..."

"Oh god I'm gonna cum..."

"Yess, baby, cum all over me..."

He pulled out and grabbed me by the hair again, pulling my face to his engorged cock... I took him in my mouth, feeling his orgasm pulsing through his cock, and then he pulled out of my mouth and exploded hot cum all over my face...

He moaned, not so quietly, "Oh fuck, oh my god," and I took him in my mouth again, sucking every last bit out of him... he tasted soooo good...

He shuddered as I traced my tongue over him, and then I fell back on the bed, breathing hard.

He fell on top of me again, kissing my neck, getting his breath back. Finally he said, "Jesus Christ... you... you're amazing. An amazing little hippy slut..."

I laughed and said, "You're an amazing big country boy..."

He pushed himself up, started to pull his jeans back up, and then, smiling, said, "My cum is all over your face... and in your hair... how you gonna explain that to your boyfriend?"

I ran a finger along my jaw, getting some of his cum on my fingertip. I slowly licked it clean, grinning at him, and said, "How are you gonna explain smelling like me to your wife?"

He laughed. "So... this was a one time thing, huh?"

"Unfortunately..."

Pulling on his tee shirt, he said, "Are you sure? Because fuck me, I am already dying to do it again."

I was going to be moving out of my sister's pretty soon, within days, but Ryan didn't know that. So I said, "Well... I guess we'll see what happens..."

"Good enough," he said. "But for now... maybe you better go to the bathroom and clean my cum off you before your boyfriend sees you..."

"Shit," I said. "Yeah..." Then, "I'm going up first, just in case. You stay down here for a couple minutes, okay?"

He nodded, and I got dressed quickly. Right before I went upstairs, he grabbed me by the arm, pulled me to him, and kissed me hard. Then he looked at me and said, "Just in case I never get another chance to do that... you're fucking amazing."

I touched a finger to my lips, grinning, and said, "Shh..." and then went to the stairs, not knowing if my boyfriend heard me fucking Ryan, and not knowing if he was waiting for me there, waiting to see me come upstairs on wobbly legs, Ryan's cum on my face and in my hair, but, well... There was only one way to find out...

I headed upstairs...

12