Jess does the Swing Club - Pt. 01

Story Info
Jess, my bed muse has long fantasised about...
5.4k words
3.96
8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

EDITED:

Your special night as guest of honour at the swingers club...

You are on our knees, a petite girl underneath you, taking long sweeping licks at your wet furrow, mmmm'ing at your musky scent, tasting your wet lubrication. Before you, two women maul and squeeze one of your big, soft tits under my direction.

"Be firmer... yes... squeeze handfuls of her... you can't be too rough. Twist her nipples... you love that, don't you Jess?"

"Uuugh..." is all you say. Your eyes are fixed on the bulging cocks of two men before you. The women groping a tit apiece are also, in their other hands, wanking their men, their cocks pointed at you, seeping precum. You're focussed intently on them, desperate for the moment the eye of each cock opens and a deluge of warm male seed showers each breast.

"Don't think you can abstain from commenting, lover. There's an audience watching. You must share."

"Cum..." you gasp, your eyes fixed on the throbbing cocks being stroked at your breasts.

One of the women squeezes a breast, making the nipple bulge. She runs her man's cock head over your bud, leaving it glistening, and a wet strand of clear fluid hangs for a moment between nipple and cock-tip.

"That's not enough, Jess," I calmly chastise. "These people have paid a lot of money to sign up to be here. You've come a long way. Now...whose cum? You? Them? Tell us all..."

You know I'm making you hold court, to live up to the narrative telling of your merits on the promotion of this event. You steel yourself and speak.

"Gimme my cum... I'm gunna fukkin cum when they do... I luv sperm."

"Spunk," I calmly correct you. "They're English, and you're to be dirty for these people. Say 'spunk' or we'll postpone the fucking and put you in the dungeon."

The woman beneath you fastens her lips to your swollen clit and lashes it with her tongue, just to make it harder for you out of mischief.

"Uuugh.... spunk... uuugh... spunk my fukkin tits... ooohhfuuukkk!" You start to cum. The outpouring of dirty-minded lust destroys both the men's efforts to hold back. You start to shudder, making the women squeeze your breasts hard to keep you in place as both men groan.

"FUUUKKK!"

"I'm gunna UUUURGH!"

Both bellow their announcements. You'd hoped to watch their erupting cocks, but instead, your eyes roll back as the sensations from your clit swamp you. You give your loud trademark full-bodied groans to the ceiling, basking in the simultaneous splashes of hot male seed landing in ropes over each of your bountiful breasts.

"There's a good cumslut," I gently praise you as you shudder under your cum shower. Cheers and applause echo and mix with your vocal orgasmic grunts.

Your spasms recede and you quickly cast your gaze lower, to take in the scene through half-glazed eyes.

The one woman smirks wickedly as she presses her man's bulging cock head to your piercing. His heavy load has made a fan-like series of white splashes over your boob, some almost to your collarbone. His last ebbing jets make your piercing disappear under a creamy white carpet.

The other woman must have kept pumping wildly, her man's load is more haphazardly strewn in crisscrossing decoration. Her mouth is plunged over his cock head, making 'mmmm'ing sounds. Unable to resist, she's capped his crown with her lips to feel his last burst on her tongue.

"Fuuck," you sob, as the lady beneath crawls free, wiping her mouth.

"Well, ladies and gents!" I take the role of MC, the first anointing of our guest of honour. "Jess, can you just turn and show everyone, please?" You catch yourself from reaching to play with your twin cumloads and knee shuffle to face the gathering, flaunting you're drenched boobs.

"Now, as you know, she's fantasised about being double penetrated. Her holes are open for fucking in any combination, but our first two spunkers have been drawn from the hat to have the privilege of giving the first full DP, cunt and arse simultaneously. Now then... whoever made the biggest donation here gets to pick which hole..."

Cheers and applause ensue. I call for quiet. "So, who thinks her left breast has been decorated best?" A raucous round of applause and cheering greets you. "And those for the right breast?" Again, an equal cacophony.

The lady who orchestrated your right breast's tribute (the one who'd stolen a mouthful at the end) waves for silence, and before the onlookers, leans in from behind you. Scooping up your right boob from below, so as not to disturb her handiwork, purses her lips and drools her husband's last spending onto the offered breast flesh. The crowd goes wild as she leans back, stopping to kiss you on the way.

"Ask him, Jess... they're your holes to give away." I direct you to our winner.

"Ass or pussy, sir?" You demurely pout, your hands coming up to massage your breasts, your fingertips plying the silky fluid around your breasts. The aroma of fresh cum assails your senses. The small taste from the man's wife has made you thirsty to drink a full load from some willing donor.

"Now, Jess..." my tone is firm again. "We've spoken about your polite language before... I won't tell you again. Talk dirty properly, now."

"Yes Master," you pout. You lift your webbed fingers up for show, then suck them into your mouth. Smacking your lips, you look coyly at the right-boob spunker.

"You wanna double fuck me in my slutty cunt, or my slutty asehole?"

The man merely looks to his wife, who grins. "Arsehole... I think it'd be rude not to give my man first go on her most intimate entrance!" The crowd cheers.

"Actually, not quite!" I correct her. The prize was her first DP, cunt and arse. By then I expect both will be thoroughly prepared by others who've got her good and ready... probably in tandem with her mouth seeing plenty of action."

You quiver at the thought of being a cum soaked mess by the time you get both ploughed simultaneously.

"Speaking of which, I think it's time you showed these people how you suck cock... can we have a couple of single guys up next, please?"

Naked and well-toned, two men approach you on the mat. Speakers in the room strike up, playing your poem to the gathering... an anthem of your lust to give oral, to enthuse the audience and inspire you to suck two men off together.

You alternate your attention between the two hard cocks before you, reveling in the male musk emanating from them. Both cocks demand your solo efforts, and you realise it's not easy to divide your ministrations between them and build them up simultaneously.

By the time your poverty recital is finished, you take stock, your hands encircle each veined shaft, gleaming from your saliva, your fingers working up and down, admiring how each foreskin glides to hide and expose the bulging cock head, the nerve centre of their world right now.

You need to up the ante, you decide. Yes, you need to work them up alternately, so as not to neglect one, but keep jacking the spare... and time spent with your mouth needs to be more urgent, more demanding of their ejaculation. You take a deep breath.

"Fuck my mouth deep... you know you wanna!" You gasp, then plunge your mouth onto the first rigid fuck-muscle. Taking his cue, the owner bucks against your fist, and starts humping his cock head over your tongue, occasionally butting against the back of your mouth. You resist the urge to cough, but look up into his eyes, willing him to get himself off.

A few moments more and you simply must take a breather. Pulling off him, you taunt him with a few choice words. "Next time I'm gunna drink your spunk, you fucker!" Then engulf the second cock. You've been stroking him fast. He immediately helps himself to your mouth with hard thrusting. Desperate to breathe, but sensing you're winning, you open your lips to snatch some air, causing an outpouring of drool to spill over your chin.

"Oooh, you fucking beautiful slut!" The man grunts. Your eyes sparkle up at him as your vaginal muscles clench at the thought of being talked to like this before the crowd, watching him use your mouth. God, the thought of that makes your juices flow. Indeed, you might well orgasm untouched when he cums.

"Mmm... Spunk..." you mumble your desire, through his thrusting and bubbles of saliva.

"Fukkin gunna... AWWW!"

One big twitch of his shaft and without a noticeable warning of precum, your mouth is awash with jets of hot sperm. You know he's been saving it up as the beautiful spurts just keep coming. You gulp down and your clit throbs, you feel a spasm in your loins as you drink an unknown man's big load before a cheering crowd.

You'd almost forgot you were fisting the other cock hard in your rapture, till the owner snarls "I'm gunna cum too, you dirty bitch!" And suddenly a blast of his first surge splashes your cheek.

"Uuugh YESS!" you moan, yanking yourself from the first cummer, and opening wide to offer your tongue, pump them both together to shoot over your lips, nose, and with luck, your wide mouth...

The crowd is hushed for a moment as their cheering gives over to raw desire as they savour the sight of you finishing both men, knelt trembling as you shower in their jets, relishing their seed, empowered like an amazon who can command balls to drain with your body. You've done it!

Applause follows. You turn again to them and tilting your head, show off your mouthful before lifting your boobs to drool the lot down your cleavage, so it runs over your stomach in a thick rivulet. You lift your head and scan the crowd, then speak loudly and with purpose.

"I wanna be fucked..."

It's in that moment you notice the CCTV camera. Startled, you look about and realise there are several in every corner of the room. "Fuck... are you filming this?" You turn to me, causing the tendrils of cum on your chin to swing.

"A special request by your husband. You know he put you on the plane here with his blessing... well, that was on the condition that he gets it live-streamed"

"Oh god!" You're shocked.

"In fact, he's able to speak to you..."

"Hi honey!" The speakers kick in with the voice you love. "I see you're having a good time..."

"Yes," you meekly reply.

"You look amazing... with them... in fact I've already cum once. I'm sat here with my sperm covering my cock and balls, and do you know what? I'm just getting started!"

"Ooh honey, you luv seeing me fuck other men, don't you?" You chime, knowing he approves, wants and desires you, seeing you in your element.

"Not just men. In fact, I've asked for a special request..."

At that moment, a curvy black woman steps forward, her soft body rippling as she pads over, wet from the hot tub where the crowd are watching. She holds a bottle of baby oil in one hand, and in the other a sizeable double-ended dildo.

"Your husband says he wants us to fuck each other.." she needlessly explains. You size her up, wondering if she's as wanton and dirty as you. You decide to escalate this next adventure.

"Forget the baby oil. I'm here to fuck for sperm... spunk," you correct yourself. "I don't need lube... I'm the wettest I'll ever be. Since that dildo can't cum, you can simply cover it in some of this." You play with the spillage on your body.

You're deliberately challenging her boundaries. She steps up to you close, her big sagging breasts with vast dark nipples inches from yours. She looks at you and presses her long flexible toy between your cleavage, slithering in the stream of cum between.

"My husband is nearly as big as this. I've used most of this to be able to take him all... but we swap on an equal swinging arrangement. One day, I'm gonna fly over to the States and make your husband cum in me in return."

You square up to this dusky amazon. "My ass is deeper than my cunt. So, your man's gunna be cumming in me there!"

Soon sounds of your rising passion fill the air. You're laid back on the mats, your legs entwined with the black lady's. Looking down over your gleaming white skin, you can't get over how exciting you find the contrast of her dark skin on yours.

She wiggles against you, the thick double-ended toy heavily embedded in her and you, as you lie end to end on the mat.

"Cumon honey, take your share," she gasps, her big breasts spilt towards her biceps, rippling with her motion, "your husband wants to see our labia meet in a kiss"

"Ooh fukkk" you grunt, attempting to push back, and feel another inch sink in.

Men and women gather in, till only the overhead CCTV can see. All are kneeling naked, touching you, giving lewd encouragement. Most are touching themselves or their partner as they enjoy the sapphic spectacle. Someone slips a thick cushion under your shoulders to raise you a little. Someone else does the same for the black lady at the other end of the coupling.

You're quivering, focussed on trying to get more toy into you, but aroused at being surrounded by cock meat being stroked over you wherever you look, full balls swinging back and forth above you.

"Oh fuck... more lube!" The black girl gasps. One woman near your hips reaches in and starts to strum your clit. You instantly feel your body respond. You stare at the camera above and grunt, "Awww Fuukkk I'm gonna cum..." Hands move on throbbing cocks surrounding you as you yell at the top of your lungs and your trademark squirt sprays over the black girl's shaven mound. Shuddering, your soaking labia swallow another inch of rubber phallus.

Before you come to your senses, there's a grunt above you and sperm laces over your lips and chin. Hot, creamy and full of lust, the donation from an unknown source splashes your top lip, assailing your senses with the heady aroma of spunk.

"Ooh fukkk!" You grunt, shuddering again immediately, as a second orgasm wracks your body, triggered by the thought of causing an eruption in an unknown viewer, plus the idea of being sprayed in sperm as you're impaled on a big toy coincides with your darkest desires. "Uuugh! Cum on meee!" You cry, writhing against the black lady who's conjoined with you on the double-ended dildo.

Around you, the air is filled with stroking sounds and rising gasps

"Give her yours, baby," a female voice urges.

You look up and are shocked to see how many men are kneeling over you being jerked off by their wives. Indeed, who knows if some in the gathering haven't swapped around, with pumping a different man than their own.

"Fuck... oh fuck I'm gunna cum!" One near your shoulder grunts.

The lady pumps him frantically, her flurry of fast finishing strokes make her breasts swing. "Soak her fucking big tits!" She calls.

"I'm gunna.... Fuuukkkinhelll!" He grunts. His first spurt rockets into the air, hitting the stomach and pussy mound of a woman opposite, before the lady corrects her aim, milking him steadily once she's achieved his orgasm. Hot thick ropes of sperm coat your shaking boobs with big creamy stripes.

"Uuugh YESSS!" You grunt, your pussy sending a gush over the black lady, whose labia are now touching yours. "Fukkin SPUNK!" You wail in celebration of another deluge.

"Dirty cumslut!" The lady who caught your tit-soaker's first splash utters, as she too completes her hand job and your breasts take a soaking from the other side.

Cum rains down on you as you revel in your own pleasure, swamped in ecstasy and your cum bath from lusty onlookers.

As they withdraw to make room, a toned, muscular black man climbs over you, straddling your stomach. As he's not being attended to by his (or anyone's) partner, presumably he's here with the lady you're currently fucking. He smiles down at you, from above the significant ebony baton of his cock.

You're overawed by its sheer presence, thick and long, capped with a broadly flaring dark cock head. The veins on it pulse visibly. He senses your thoughts. "Yes... you'll get to fuck it later... and yes, you will take the whole thing." He chuckles. "Don't worry, I'll let others go first to get you ready."

"Fuck..." you gasp, trying to imagine him getting that monster balls deep in you.

"Since we're only allowed to fuck you after we've emptied of first load, I'm obliged to comply, since I wanna fuck you... there's a fair number of women who want to fuck me but then lose their nerve trying. However, seeing as you've committed to fucking all comers tonight, I believe you're gonna have to."

"Fuck..." you gasp again, realising you're indeed obligated to taking on this huge shaft.

"But seeing as my wife's busy teaching your cunt to stretch, I'm without any help in cumming for you. So... I reckon that means I get you as my helper." He chuckles. You reach up, trying to steer him toward your lips. You're a little nervous, knowing there's no way you could get your mouth that wide.

"Don't bother, Jess." He smirks. He presses his hands to the sides of your boobs, heaping them up. They rise up like a pink mountain towards his chocolate-coloured truncheon. Your cum streaks start to run down off them.

"Your tits are more than a match for my cock... Put that spunk in your cleavage where I can make use of it!" He grins.

You bring your fingers into play catching the trickles with your index fingers and spreading them towards the centre. He presses his dark log of a shaft between your bunched breasts. Before he pops between, you smear your unknown donor's sperm over his muscle.

"Mmmm... you're a very dirty girl," he gasps at your lewdness as you feel the thickest cock you've seen sink between your breasts. "Awww you're so creamy... I can't wait till your hole is this messy for me!'

"Says you... you kinky bastard... oooh and I'm just getting started!" You gasp back, staring at his black-skinned organ as it appears from the top of your white cleavage.

"I'm gunna fuck your creamy tits while my wife fucks your juicy cunt!" He groans, starting to thrust back and forth between the slippery groove between your bunched-up breasts.

"Do me... both of you!" You moan as he and his wife begin to move.

You can't help but groan as someone behind the tit fucker starts playing with your clit as you grind against the woman, the toy deeply buried, massaging your g spot. You look up at him as your passion builds again. "I'm gunna fukkin cum...." you sob. His eyes blaze with lust at your appreciation of his wife's actions.

"Cum you slut... it's what you wanted... it's why you're here... to cum till you can't anymore!"

"Ooohhh I can cum all night.... FUUUKKK!" Your words rise to a yell as your body spasms, pinned by the man straddling you. He responds by thrusting harder in your cummy tit-tunnel, the similarities of the sensation between your breasts and your vaginal walls makes your orgasm even more engrossing.

Your display of unbridled ecstasy has an effect on the watchers. Someone to the side of you groans "Fuck..." A hand turns your head urgently to one side.

"UUUURGH!" A rope of sperm paints your cheek and nose before you get a moment to realise what's happening. Almost automatically you open your mouth and offer your tongue.

Your latest donor is vocal, grunting "FUK.. FUCK... FUUUKKK!" As he releases his jets plastering your appreciative face, soaking your lips, covering your tongue. Your sense of pride in your own sexual prowess soars with your onlookers' liquid applause.

A female voice says, "That's yours to keep. You appreciate a good load... and trust me, he's got plenty more. We had a contest once, to decide the man who could cum the most... he won on both number and quantity." She's clearly proud of having built her man up to such a level of output.

You look up at her, seeing a thick-set, short woman with black dyed hair, gothic makeup, and matching ear, nose, and nipple studs. She wears a black leather basque, cut so her big tits can swing free. Your eyes look on hers, trying to convey a look of thanks for her gift.

5080
5080
88 Followers
12