Jess' Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." As soon as responded, I could feel the head of Billy's dick rubbing my anus softly. I felt so vulnerable in that moment, but good at the same time. Something about letting go and giving Billy control of my body felt amazing. I wondered, is that how women felt when waiting for a dick to penetrate them? Billy was teasing my asshole, and it made me start craving his dick. I started to want to feel it inside me. Without even thinking, I started rocking my hips back and forth, to try to get him to start pushing it inside of me.

"Woa, Dyl, you want really want my dick inside you, don't you?" Billy asked, in total control.

"I'm too curious... just put it in man..." I said, trying not to sound desperate.

Billy started pushing his dick inside my ass. It was definitely bigger than Jess' dildo. It seemed like it was going to hurt a bit at first but once the head was through my ass felt full and it felt incredibly sexy and pleasurable. "Oh fuck..." I let out, as well as a deep moan. It was quite different than being pegged. I could feel Billy's flesh in me. The psychological factor of it was way different too. I was bent over, literally with another man's manhood inside me.

"Dude, your ass is so tight, it feels amazing" Billy told me as he pushed his dick all the way into me, until I could feel his balls on my ass cheeks. I felt like I belonged to him in that moment.

I had forgotten about Jessica in that moment, I looked towards her and she couldn't contain herself. Her fantasy was coming true. She had removed her panties and was alternating between fingering herself and rubbing her clit. She was moaning, panting but kept herself on the edge while she was watching Billy have his way with my ass. I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying getting fucked right now.

Billy picked up the pace and started fucking me harder. At this moment, my ass felt like it was getting used to his dick and was wrapped around his thick cock. I rocked my hips back and forth in rhythm with Billy and could tell that he was loving this. I felt like a girl in a porno getting fucked hard from behind, a submissive side of me was coming out and I couldn't help moaning. Without even thinking about it, it felt like the deeper Billy's dick was reaching the higher pitch my moaning was. I really did feel like a girl. I looked down at my dick, which was still hard but it was leaking precum intensively all over the carpet. The view was so hot. I could see Billy's body towering behind me, and my dick flip-flopping everywhere with every thrust, gushing more and more precum on the rug.

"Jess, your boyfriend has such a nice ass." Billy said as he slapped my smooth ass cheeks.

After a few more minutes, Billy took his dick out of me. My ass felt empty. I needed his cock back inside me. I looked back at Billy with a puzzled look. "Don't worry dude, I'm not done, get on your back I want you to see me fuck you."

I placed myself on my back, he came up to me, slapped my dick with his and grabbed both of our cocks in his hand and started stroking them together. This is where I realized his dick was pretty massive compared to mine, his dick towered over mine, he was in another league. Billy was smiling and it looked like he was confirming that he was the one in charge here. I could not argue with that.

He then took my legs and put them on his shoulders and lined up his dick with my ass. After seeing his big dick fully, I couldn't believe that I took it all in my ass. He started pushing his dick into me slowly. I saw it disappear into my ass inch by inch; I was in extasy. I let out a huge moan and didn't even realize what I started saying: "Oh fuuuuuuck... dude!! Fuck me!"

Billy towered over me and I could see his broad shoulders, huge pecs, 6 pack and in the moment, I felt honestly attracted to him. He was in control; his dick was inside me and I was loving it. I noticed Jessica walking over at the corner of my eye, she didn't say anything but was walking towards us. She got on her knees beside my body and started rubbing and stroking my dick. I was dangerously close to cumming.

"You love getting fucked in the ass, don't you?" Jess whispered to me.

No point in trying to hide it now. "Yessss ... babyyy, I am ...lovinggg thisss..." I said between Billy's thrusts.

"I love that you are taking a dick baby. You're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for." Jess said. It actually reassured me hearing her say that and reminded me that I was doing this for her. Of course, I realized that I was really enjoying myself and was in a state of intense horniness.

"You should thank Billy for sharing his nice dick with you" she told me with a dominating tone.

It was so taboo and naughty, I loved being controlled at this moment. I played along. "Thank you, Billy, for sharing your nice dick with me, it feels amazing"

"My pleasure dude, I'm going to have to come over to fuck your little tight ass again and again" he said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah" started Jess. "This is going to have to become a thing." She couldn't stop smiling.

The whole thing was beyond naughty. Jess was stroking my dick fast and with every thrust of Billy, I was getting me closer and closer to a huge orgasm. I was on the brink now.

"Oh fuck, Billy, if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum...!!" I yelled out.

Jess stopped stroking me and hopped over my face and started rubbing her pussy on my mouth. As I watched Jessica's amazing body, her huge tits bouncing and her delicious pussy on my lips, I confirmed to myself; there is no way I could be gay. I scoffed internally realizing that I had a dick in my ass.

As I was licking Jessica, she bent forward and started sucking my dick. After only few seconds, I couldn't hold it anymore, it was too much. "I'm cuming!!" I screamed, Jess took her mouth off my dick and stroked it hard. My orgasm was so intense with a dick in my ass, I started spurting sperm all over Jess and myself. As I was cumming, I could feel my ass tighten around Billy's dick.

Billy started grunting and himself was about to cum. "I'm going to cum inside your ass dude!! I can't resist!!"

"Oh yeah, cum in his ass Billy!" Encouraged Jess. I couldn't fight it. Even though I had just came I wanted Billy to have pleasure and was ready for him to do that.

Billy let out a huge deep manly grunt and started cumming profusely inside me. I could feel his spunk covering the inside of my ass one gush at a time. He kept moaning as he was emptying himself in me which felt like forever. I felt so naughty and amazing at that time, even after my orgasm, it just felt so good. As he took his dick out of me, I could feel the sperm leak out of my ass and I just felt like a used slut in the moment. I was exhausted, out of breath and my ass was sore.

"Oh, fuck dude, that was so good" Billy said as he crashed to the floor.

"Oh my god... boys... that was so hot... thanks again for doing that" Jessica added.

"I think we all enjoyed ourselves here" said Billy. "No need to thank anybody, right Dylan?"

"Yeah, I agree... that was... surprisingly amazing" I answered.

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear that babe, I think I'm going to want to see this again!" replied Jess.

I lay there, speechless, still catching my breath, trying making sense of what just happened as Billy's cum ran down my thighs.

12