Jess has a Bad Day

Story Info
Jess tries to help but it goes farther than expected.
7.7k words
4.05
13.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her phone ringing woke Jess up, she rolled over and looked at the clock, it was only 6am. Who the fuck would be calling her this early on a Saturday? This better be important. Rolling over she grabbed her phone from the night stand, it was her best friend Sam. Jess always felt bad for Sam, she wasn't blessed with the amazing looks and smarts Jess was and was always in need of help.

After taking a moment to try and not sound too annoyed Jess answered the phone, "Girl, this better be important."

As Sam started to speak Jess could tell she was panicked, "Jess, thank god you answered I am so sorry to call you so early,"

Sam was speaking very fast and Jess cut her off, "It's all good what's going on?"

"Brad has his big fundraiser today so he can race and the woman he hired to draw attention to his car cancelled last minute, I was wondering if you could come stand in for her?" Brad was Sam's boyfriend and Jess really didn't like him, he was always such a dick to Sam. He also always acted like he was better than he really was, he was a professional racer, but he had never won a race and was always relying on other people to fund his races.

"Why can't you do it?" Jess already knew the answer, Sam was too self conscious to have all those rednecks ogling her but Jess liked to press Sam sometimes to see what she would make up as an excuse.

"I have to work on keeping track of all the technical stuff," Sam didn't sound confident in what she was saying, "you know like tracking donations and stuff."

Jess sighed she hated to have to get up so early but Sam was her best friend and she couldn't let her down, "fine I will be there soon."

"Thank you so much!" Sam was relieved, "also please wear something," Sam paused for a second before speaking quieter and sounding a little embarrassed, "sexy."

"You know I am always sexy, see you soon." With that Jess hung up the phone before Sam could say anything else.

After taking a moment to savor the soft warm feeling of her bed Jess stretched out and sat up. Her perky tits visible through her thin shirt that barely covered her belly. Alright time to dress to impress she thought to herself. Standing up her tan and toned legs could be seen with her pussy almost visible through her pink panties. Jess started walking towards her closet when something caught her eye, her pink vibrator was still sitting out on her bedside table, she must have left it out last night after her late night session.

Usually Jess had a different guy over every Friday and Saturday night but she had worked so late the previous night she hadn't had time to go to any of the local bars to pick anyone to pleasure her, so she had resorted to her old faithful toy. It was pretty large and had a little finger that stuck out to help stimulate her clit. Jess was a lot hornier than most women and just seeing the toy sitting out was making her a little wet. After taking a second to think Jess decided she could be a little late to help out Sam.

Jess moved back towards the bed and sat down on the side of the bed before she pulled herself up to the headboard so that she was partially sitting up. It never got old the excitement she felt before she started and she could feel her nipples harden and the moisture in her panties as she laid her head against the headboard. Jess closed her eyes and with her right hand she slowly started massaging her clit over her panties and with her left hand she pinched her own nipple through her shirt. A quiet moan slowly came from between her lips and she lifted her hips up and quickly pulled her pink panties down to reveal the tight lips of her pussy with a neat line of trimmed black hair. Jess then reached down grabbing the bottom of her shirt with both hands and lifted her shirt over her head letting her perfect tits fall from her shirt perky as hell. Her right hand was quickly back to her crotch except this time she put her middle and pointer finger inside herself letting out an even bigger moan than the first time.

Jess continued to moan as she worked her fingers in and out. Without looking she used her free hand to try and reach for the vibrator, it took a moment but finally she was able to grasp it and turn it on. The vibrator felt amazing and Jess's back arched as she orgasmed and she was unable to contain her loud screams of ecstasy. After a few moments her noises died down and she sat a moment staring at the ceiling smiling to herself, that should hold her over till tonight at least.

About 45 minutes later Jess strolled through the front door of the convention center, she was wearing a dark red dress that ended right before her knees with straps for sleeves. Almost everyone within viewing distance of the front door stopped to stare at her. Jess loved to attract attention, and she stood for a moment soaking in the attention before her thoughts were cut short.

"Jess there you are I was starting to get worried," Sam jogged up to Jess, "come on Brad is this way." Before Jess could answer Sam was hurrying off and she had no choice but to follow.

As they rounded a corner Jess saw a raised platform with a bright red racecar sitting atop it and a small table in front. As they got closer Jess saw Brad standing in front of the table trying to talk to people as they walked by no doubt begging them for money. Brad was a tall well built guy and the sight of him made Jess feel a little turned on but Jess knew she would never sleep with him as he was such a dumb ass and didn't deserve her perfect body. As Sam and Jess approached the table Brad quickly approached them.

"Was wondering where you were," Brad smirked as he spoke looking up and down Jess's body, "we need your sweet ass up next to my sexy car to get more attention."

Jess blushed a little, "sorry traffic was terrible," she lied.

"You are here now just get up there and show off your shit so we can get paid," Brad was obviously worried about if he would make enough money to fund his next race even if he was trying to hide that fact from the two girls.

"Alright," Jess said, "but I am doing this for Sam not for you." Jess then walked up the few steps to the car and leaned against the hood pushing her tits out and hiking her dress up a little to show off her legs, "how is this?" she asked.

"Fucking hot," Brad replied. Jess could see that Sam was visibly jealous and she ignored what Brad had said to try and spare some of Sam's feelings. Brad was annoyed that Jess hadn't answered him but didn't let on as he turned and walked back over to the table to continue begging for money.

After a few minutes a group of three pretty large men wearing worn out baseball caps walked up to Sam standing at the bottom of the steps up to the car. The man in front was the largest of the three and his beer gut jutted out from his black shirt, he had a long black beard that came half way down said gut.

He spoke to Sam, "can we get a picture with that there car and gal?" his southern accent was almost impossible to understand but Sam had understood well enough.

"Sure thing," Sam said excitedly, "please try and stop by our stand though when you are done to talk to the driver," she motioned over to Brad who was currently talking to a group of young girls.

Sam stepped aside and motioned to the men to walk up the steps towards the car and Jess. The men all exchanged devilish smirks as they made their way up the steps.

As they approached Jess smiled as big as she could, "how are you gentlemen doing today?" she said in her sexist voice.

"We are doing great now," the leader of the group said, "we just wanted to get a picture."

"Sure thing."

Jess stepped to the side to give them more room to fit next to her for the photo.

The two men who had got up the steps first stood on either side of Jess, they were both over a head taller than her, while the third pulled out his cell phone to take the photo.

"On the count of three," the man with the phone said, "one... two... Three!" The flash went off and Jess felt the larger man's hand slip up her dress at the same time his finger tracing along her vagina through her panties. Jess quickly Jumped away from the man turning angrily to confront him.

Before she could speak the man spoke, "oh sorry there my hand must of slipped," he had an evil smile.

Jess opened her mouth to yell at him but she again was interrupted this time by Sam who had hurried up the steps when she saw Jess jump.

"What's wrong Jess," Sam was genuinely concerned.

"This guy just touched me inappropriately," Jess was getting worked up.

"You must of liked it though," he was rubbing his finger and thumb together, his evil smile still across his lips, "because you were pretty wet up there."

Shit Jess thought to herself she must of still been a little turned on from seeing Brad before.

Sam, seeing this was getting heated, spoke up before anyone else could say anything else, "Jess it must have been an accident, these gentlemen meant no harm I am sure."

"That's right", the man started to walk off with his friends, all three of them smiling.

Jess turned to Sam in disbelief, "why the fuck did you take those assholes side?"

"I am so sorry Jess but we can't cause a scene, it would be a disaster for Brad," Sam's eyes pleaded with Jess.

"Fine," Jess was frustrated, "but I am doing this for you not for him."

Sam looked relieved, "thank you so much I will make this up to you I promise."

As Sam walked back down the steps Jess couldn't help but wonder how Sam could ever pay her back for this but she loved her friend so she decided to keep quiet for now.

After a couple more hours of talking to disrespectful men and getting assaulted a few more times Jess was getting ready to tell Sam she was done when Brad walked up to her with a tall lanky man in a black fitted suit, he definitely looked like he was made of money.

"How is it going over here?" Brad smiled wide as he walked up, "I have some great news!" Brad clearly didn't care how Jess was doing; he had only asked as a formality. "This is Mr.Steele and he said he is willing to sponsor the whole car!" Brad couldn't contain his excitement, he looked overjoyed. Both Jess and Sam were silent for a second in disbelief.

"Really?" Sam spoke up first, "that is amazing!" Sam turned her attention to Mr. Steele, "thank you so much sir this means so much!"

Jess signed internally this meant she could finally go home and have the rest of the day to herself, she might even have time to get ready and go find a man to fuck at a club.

"That is great," Jess said, "I can finally go home then, I am glad I could help you today Sam."

As Jess turned to walk away Brad stopped her, "whoa one second Jess, there is a catch to him helping us out."

Jess turned back confused, "I don't understand what that has to do with me."

For the first time Mr. Steele spoke, "well miss Jess I need a show girl tonight at my club, we are a woman short and we need a fine piece of ass like yourself to fill in." Steele gave an almost perverted smile as he referred to Jess as a piece of ass. Jess was just about to refuse when

Sam spoke up, "Jess please," Sam was pleading, "this means so much please."

Jess let out an audible sigh, "Fine, when do I need to be there and where is it?"

Steele's smile grew even larger, "right now, I have a car waiting outside as a matter of fact to take us there." Jess looked at the man for a second.

He was tall but not particularly attractive to her, "but it is only 3pm what club needs someone this early?"

Steele took a second before he answered looking over Jess, his eyes lingering on her breasts, "don't worry, there will be plenty to do."

With that Jess said her goodbyes to Sam and followed Steele out to a waiting black limousine. Jess started to feel a little excited once she saw it, maybe this night wasn't going to be so bad she might even be able to find a guy at the club to take home and satisfy her when she was done working for the night.

After they set off in the limo Mr. Steele spoke, "Miss Jess, I think you may need to change before we get there."

"What the fuck is wrong with what I am wearing now?" Jess was getting a little irritated this day was not going anything like she had planned for her weekend.

Mr. Steele's face turned to a grimace, "let's go over a few things," there was venom in his voice, "you are to do as I tell you without question tonight and you will not curse at me!" This tone took Jess aback, no one had ever talked to her like this and she was about to give an angry retort but again was cut off.

"Shut your mouth," Steele gave off an air of control that scared Jess, "you are to refer to me as sir and if you disobey me not only will I not sponsor your dumb ass friend's car I will make your friend Sam wish she had never been born."

Jess took a second to realize what was happening.

"Fuck you!" she spat, "I don't have to do what you say."

Mr. Steele looked at her for a moment before a devilish smile crossed his face slowly he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a handgun placing on his lap, "what was that? I must of misunderstood you."

Realizing she had no other choice Jess looked down and quietly spoke, "fine I will do what you ask."

"Good," he was clearly satisfied, "now put this on," he tossed a pair of short shorts and a string tank top that would expose Jess's belly to her.

She looked at them for a moment and then looked over at the man, "fine."

Steele frowned again, "I am sorry I think you meant to say yes sir."

"Yes, sir," Jess said, sounding defeated. Jess looked around a moment, "Is there a curtain or something, sir?" She felt so humiliated having to call him sir, but she knew she had to do it.

"Why would there be a curtain?" As he spoke he eyed her breasts through her dress, "you can change right there." Jess thought about protesting but thought it would be against her better judgment to do so.

Giving Steele a death glare Jess slowly lifted her dress over her head, She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and her firm tits were exposed, she felt uncomfortable in front of this man in just her black panties. Steele's eyes were fixed on Jess's tits as his hand started massaging his crotch over his pants. Disgusted Jess reached for the clothes he had thrown to her.

"Wait one second there," Steele said, "we have a little bit of time before we get there, why don't we have some fun. Take off those panties there. I want to see what we are working with here." Jess hesitated a moment but Mr. Steele's free hand moving to the gun on his lap made her move.

"Yes, sir," she said quietly and started to pull her panties down revealing her trimmed hair and pink lips to Steele.

"That is very nice," Steele said, "why don't you touch yourself, here is this," he reached into the door next to him and produced a small vibrator and tossed it to Jess. He placed his hand back on the gun and looked expectantly at Jess.

"Ok," Jess said with fear in her voice. "I am sorry I think you are forgetting something," Steele's voice getting loud and full of anger.

"I mean yes, sir" Jess said quickly, not wanting to anger him further.

"Alright get on with it then," Steele sat back in his seat still rubbing his crotch.

Jess closed her eyes and tried to think back to the morning and turned the vibrator on. She leaned back in her seat and parted her pussy lips exposing herself even more to him. She put the vibrator to her clit and tried her best to try and forget that she was being watched. She let out a small moan as she went biting her bottom lip. Steele was very pleased as he watched her.

Suddenly Jess stopped, "I can't do this," she said shakely, "I won't do this you can't make me, this is humiliating. I don't care that you have a stupid gun, shoot me if you really want but I refuse to be humiliated anymore."

Steele looked at her amused for a moment and then he spoke, "funny thing is I no longer need this gun to humiliate you," he pulled a cell phone from his pocket and continued to speak as he started to pull something up, "you see miss Jess I am a porn producer and in my profession I have found it is good to always have a camera rolling. This limo is filled with hidden cameras." Jess's heart sank as she realized where this was going. "Ah, here it is," he tapped his phone and turned it so Jess could see the screen. On the screen was the video of Jess touching herself fully nude in the limo. Steele turned the phone back to himself and swiped turning the phone back to Jess she could see he had multiple angles. Jess was too shocked to even speak.

Steele continued, "I know you are high up in Tech Inc. and I think it would be a shame if this was to hit the media, someone might even lose their job."

In a moment of pure adrenaline Jess lunged at the phone to try and snatch it from Steele, he easily pushed her back into her seat.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing you stupid bitch," Steele was clearly pissed, "even if you had managed to grab my phone this shit is all backed up online."

Jess slumped in her seat defeated.

"Proceed," he gestured to the vibrator sitting next to her, "we will be at the club in 15 minutes, you better have an orgasm and be dressed by then or there will be hell to pay."

Holding back tears, Jess sat back in her seat again and put the vibrator to her clit, closing her eyes and focusing on the pleasure it brought to her.

"That's it," Steele said, licking his lips.

Jess continued to rub the vibrator on her clit while sticking her forefinger inside herself moving it in and out as she felt her juices start to flow, she felt so ashamed that her body was responding to this even though she didn't want it to. Slowly the pleasure started to build in her and Jess's moans grew louder and louder until finally she came. Her orgasm rocked through her body and she thought she may explode as her body shook.

As her orgasm waned Jess felt ashamed of herself for cumming she didn't want to but she couldn't help it. Jess turned the vibrator off and put it down next to her not wanting to look up and see Steele looking at her with his hungry eyes.

"Excellent," Steele said, "that wasn't so bad was it, I knew you would be able to cum."

"I d-didn't want to though," Jess's voice was barely audible as she stuttered the words.

"But you did," Steele smiled, "and it was quite nice wasn't it?" Jess didn't answer. "Wasn't it," Steele raised his voice as he spoke this time.

"Y-yes, sir," Jess just wanted to get to the club. Hopefully this would stop when they got to a public place.

"Good, now get dressed," Steele pulled out his phone and stopped paying attention to Jess as she quickly put her new clothes on.

A few minutes later the limo came to a stop, "here we are," Steele said excitedly, "you ready?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good," he opened the door and gestured for Jess to get out, "ladies first."

Jess, not wanting to piss him off again, quickly exited the vehicle. In front of her she saw an old building with a flashing sign over the top that said: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS. Fuck Jess thought to herself this was a strip club.

While Jess was thinking a man walked by her slapping her ass, "nice ass, slut."

Jess felt her cheeks redden and she began to worry that the fact this was a public place wasn't going to help her night go any better.

"You just going to stare?" Steele's voice came from behind her, "move it." He gave her a push and she stumbled forward towards the entrance.

As Jess approached the front of the club a large bouncer the size of a linebacker stood in the way his arms crossed, but as she got closer the man noticed Mr. Steele was behind Jess and stepped to the side.

"I see you found another slut to work," the bouncer smiled at Jess as he spoke to Steele.

Jess blushed with frustration she was so mad at how she was being treated but she knew she had no choice but to keep her mouth shut so she just frowned at the man.