Jess Succumbs Pt. 04

Story Info
I take my Jess to the mall, will she do as she's told?
7.4k words
4.37
22.9k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess came down for breakfast on the Sunday after her photo shoot, looking hot in a tee& little shorts. I watched her move round the kitchen, my eyes fixed on her thigh gap, knowing Dans cock had been in between her thighs, rubbing then fucking my wife.

"Did Josh say when he was mailing you the pictures babe?" Jess tensed just a little..

"Erm, tomorrow I think, we'll have a look after work."

"I bet you look hot as hell, I'm not sure I'd have managed to remain professional with you writhing around on a bed, ending up naked!"

Jess didn't reply, probably lost in thought at how she'd acted at the shoot the day before- how she'd stared into Joshs' lens, a look of pure lust on her pretty face as she'd called herself a total slut that loved teasing strangers, then begged Dan to fuck her cheating little pussy.

Sunday became Monday. At work my boss, Nigel came to speak to me, much more chatty than usual..

"Good morning Aiden, I trust you and your lovely wife had a pleasant weekend?"

"We did thanks, actually Jess was doing a bit of modelling work." I half-truthed.

"Well thats not hard to believe! What was she modelling?"

"Oh just some lingerie collections." I said nonchalantly.

"Fabulous! Make sure to bring some of her prints in for me to appraise! I take it she is still coming to our meeting on Wednesday?"

"Yes, she can't wait Mr Walker.."

I came home Monday evening to find Jess already on our laptop staring intently at the screen.

"Oh, err.. hi baby, Josh sent through the stills of the shoot for us to pick which we'd like as prints. Listen, before you look at them I want you to promise not to get mad with me, after all it was your idea to bring the model in! We were both just acting for the camera and its just...."

"Jess sweetheart!" I interrupted. "The model was totally my idea, and no matter how intimate you are being with him in the shots I couldn't be happier that you had such a fun time!"

We scanned through the photos, picking out several to keep of Jess in her coat, then one of her bent over in her tennis skirt while looking into the camera via a mirror was a total keeper!

"Oh shit babe, the tennis outfit- how did you know?!"

Jess giggled and became less tense. Soon we were looking at some of her& Dan, first with him behind her teasing her hard nipples, then one of them face to face, kissing deeply, his hands groping my wifes perfect ass..

"So Josh asked us to kiss and fool around, I sorta forgot myself for a second!"

"Haha I see that babe! This is why i hired Dan, I knew you'd love teasing& flaunting your body for him."

Finally there were some shots of them on the bed. The ones of them fucking had either been removed by Josh or Jess. I pulled my girl over onto my lap as we scanned through the images of her now with no panties on, Dans hand rubbing Jess' mound. I tugged her shorts to one side& started rubbing her clit, Jess moaning in response.

"Fuck babe, I love that you just let a guy you hardly knew rub your pussy like that. Did it feel good?"

"Mmm yess.."

"Did he make you wet?"

"Uh-huh.."

"Is it making you horny looking at the pictures?"

"Ahhh god Ade, you know it is.. I'm gonna cum!"

Jess screwed her eyes up and grabbed the table with both hands as she came on my fingers.

"Mmm thats my girl.."

The following evening Jess& I were chatting in the kitchen sharing a bottle of wine when a Justin Beiber song came on the radio.

"Ugh, this is lame, why is American music all so generic now?"

"Err, isn't he Canadian Jess?"

"Definitely not, I'm certain he's American!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure anything you like!"

"Great, I like the sound of that!" I gloated, as I began to tap away on google on my phone. "Ha, see! Canadian!"

"Oh crap! So how do you want me then?"

Jess gave me a cheeky grin and turned to face the worktop, bending at the waist and exposing her tight little ass to me in one of her oh-so-short skirts that she always wore for work now. I walked up behind her and stroked her ass- then slapped it hard making her gasp loudly..

"Oh no you don't get away that easily!" I mocked, suddenly thinking of a naughty alternative. "Since you bet anything, I've decided you're going to be my slave for the day- this coming Saturday, if I tell you to do something you HAVE to do it! I think I'm going to take you shopping.."

"Well that doesn't sound so bad, bet accepted!"

Returning home from work on Wednesday, my wife was showering in readiness for her meeting, I fired up the laptop, firstly taking the time to have another look at Jess' photoshoot pictures- instantly getting hard as I went through them. But more of that later I thought, first I have to buy my girl an accessory for our 'slave' date...

Some time later Jess came downstairs wearing her brown leather trousers- that looked damn near sprayed on, a semi-sheer thin long sleeved black top and a pair of spike heeled black sling-backs. I whistled my appreciation as she did a little twirl for me..

"You think your dumb boss will approve?" She asked, grinning.

"Ha, probably too much! Damn babe!"

After applying her makeup I dropped Jess in town at the King's Head then went off to the supermarket to get a few things.

I took the shopping home& lazed around a while before I heard a car pull up outside. I peered out of the crack in the curtains to see my boss' Range Rover stopped outside. Nigel was walking round to the passenger side, whereupon he opened the door, took Jess' hand and helped her from the vehicle.

Nigel wasn't a bad looking guy for someone in his 50's I pondered, he still had his hair (albeit pretty grey) and was a very imposing figure at around 6'4". He needed to lose a few pounds though, too much fine dining I guessed, had caused his waistline to expand a little..

Nigel walked my wife up the driveway where they talked for a while, he was telling her something inaudible that made her giggle and playfully slap his arm. Then placing a large hand in the small of her back he leaned in kissing her goodnight on the cheek. As she walked to the door his eyes lingered on her luscious ass.

"So how was date night!?"

"Haha very funny! He was the perfect gentleman and rather charismatic actually. I did catch him ogling my breasts a few times but I guess this top does kind of encourage that. He also bought me two champagne cocktails, you could learn a lot from him!"

"Cheeky cow! So what was his offer then?"

"Well thats the cool part- he wants me to come and be his P.A. give a hand with all his business affairs, visit clients with him, maybe even travel abroad with him."

"Haha yeh I bet he does- but I don't blame him.."

"The best bit is the money, he's offered me another six thousand compared to what I earn now!"

"Yeh, but you aren't actually gonna come& work where i work are you? It'd be a bit weird.."

"Why not?! Worried you couldn't handle all your work buddies checking me out, winding you up about me?"

"No, that bit I'm pretty sure I could handle! It's just Nigel he can be quite strict, you might not like his.. ways.."

"Well he seems very sweet to me. He actually poured his heart out a little at the bar, telling me his wife had left him a few weeks ago- this time for good. Anyway I've said yes! So I'm going to work my two weeks notice at college& then we'll be colleagues!"

"Mmm I'd heard about him& his wife. Well if you're sure babe, we could certainly do with the extra money, it might be kinda cool I guess.."

The weekend finally arrived, I had looked forward to 'slave day' all week, I was soon lounging in front of the tv while Jess cooked me bacon& eggs.

"That was excellent slave girl! Now you need to pop upstairs, do your hair, put A LOT of makeup on until you look extra slutty. Then when you've done that your outfit for hitting the shops is on the bed in the spare room- only whats on the bed, nothing else!"

Jess sighed, smiling. "Very well sir!"

Around forty minutes later Jess came down in her look for the day.

"You have got to be kidding me, I cant go to the mall on a busy Saturday dressed like this!"

"You can and you will, dont forget you're mine for the day.. besides I'm sure your fellow shoppers will approve baby!"

I just couldn't get enough of manipulating my sweet little wife into acting and dressing sexy- especially in front of others- many others in this case.

She stood before me, hands on hips looking as hot as I'd ever seen her, she had straightened her hair, then put on the same makeup as when she went for the photo shoot- way too much eye shadow& eye liner with a dark lipstick. I'd picked her outfit to scream 'look at me!'

On her feet were some strappy platform wedges that knotted round her ankle. Her upper body was adorned with a tight cropped sweater, low cut so you could see most of her tits, and which left most of her perfect flat stomach exposed. Her denim skirt was one she had bought while abroad years ago to go clubbing in& had never worn it since, it was all frayed at the hem and the thick leather belt that went with it made up practically half of its length.

"Baby, I think this is too much!" She said pleadingly. "I'm 29 not 18!"

Her fingers pushed into the waistband of the skirt, easing it down onto her hips so that it at least covered her pussy& ass.

"Do I look like I care slave? I said sternly. "A bet is a bet, now you have to accept the consequences!"

She squirmed in her little fuck- me outfit "Uhhh, I guess you're right.."

"Just a couple more things before we go."

I walked over, then knelt before my wife and teased her tiny skirt up.

"What the hell are these?!"

"Well I needed some panti....

"Were they on the bed?!"

"Well no but I can't go out.."

"Only what's on the bed Jess."

With that I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down to the floor..

"Aiden, this is nuts, any wrong move& I'll be flashing my pussy at everyone!"

"Mmmm you'd better be careful then. Oh, one other thing, I bought you a present."

I opened a small box and took out a golf ball sized pink rubbery orb which had a narrow appendage coming off it& looping back on itself.

"What is that exactly?"

"Its a Lush 3 egg vibrator babe.."

"Wait.. you mean that goes..."

"Oh it does Jess, here let me help you."

Tugging up my wifes' skirt once more I asked her to stand feet a little wider apart, then putting it into my mouth to make it wet and slick I then moved it up to her exposed pussy lips, then began applying pressure.

"Ohhgosh please be careful Ade, it feels too big!"

I began rubbing the egg back& forth over Jess' pussy lips making her take a deep breath, increasing the pressure until after a half a minute or so her delicate little pussy lips parted and the egg slid inside her. Jess gasped& put her hand on my shoulder as I adjusted it so the part sticking out of her pussy was now positioned straight up and was pressing onto her clit.

"How does it feel?"

"Oh wow, kinda crazy, I feel so full.. and its... rubbing on me as I walk..."

"Mmm wait 'til I turn it on babe.."

"Please no baby I can't have it buzzing on me all day long!"

"Don't be silly Jess it'll only get turned on as& when it's needed.."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and showed my girl the Lovesense app, opening it up I showed her the touchscreen controller.

"You can just turn it on& off through that?! Aiden this is insane I don't think I can NNNGHH FUCKKK!!!" I had tapped on the screen, only on a low setting but it had made Jess' whole body jolt as the toy began to vibrate& buzz on her most sensitive parts.

I watched as she bit her lip, eyes half closing. Her hand had reached down to her crotch in a futile attempt to ease the sensation on her tight little pussy& clit.

"Perfect! Shall we go then slave?" I asked, turning the egg off, ending her torture for now.

"Wha.. ohh yeh I guess so.."

My cock was rock hard in my pants, just a month ago Jess would never have agreed to what I'd asked of her, doubtlessly refusing point blank. And yet here we were, my sweet little wife seemingly willing to go to a busy public shopping mall dressed like a little slut, more eager then ever to have lots of guys leering at her impossibly tight body, with an egg vibrator inserted in her only just out of sight under her nasty little skirt. I was going to have some fun with her that's for sure...

I got in the car& as Jess did the same she couldn't help but flash her pussy, the pink clit stimulator just visible pressed onto her clit. With the vibe app still open I sat my phone on my seat between my legs.

The mall was a 20 minute drive along a busy dual carriageway, and just a few minutes in I tapped my toy app on to level 1.

Immediately Jess tensed again, her hand grabbing her bare thigh. "Ohh god bloody dammit Ade, this is the last time I make a bet with you!" She protested, half laughing half whimpering.

I laughed, pushing my finger higher up the phone screen, immediately Jess' head rocked back, her hand sliding higher.

"Well I'd better make the most of it then. I'm going to keep edging you all day long, by the end you'll be begging me to let you cum!"

"Ahhh its buzzing.. harder you've turned it up! How high does this thing go...?!"

"Oh you'll find out baby, trust me. You can stop feigning indignation too, I know the thought of being in such a busy place dressed like that while I buzz your clit is getting you horny already isn't it?!"

"Mmmhh no baby... its wrong to be... AHHHSHIIIT!!"

I turned it higher, both hands were between her legs now pawing at the vibrator as she began to grind her ass into the seat.

"Sorry, what Jessica?"

"Nnnghh yes... ok... I can't wait to tease all the guys in there in my slutty little outfit... wanting to fuck me..."

As she writhed in her seat, skirt round her waist we pulled along side a van with three guys in hi-vis, easing off the throttle I kept level with them. Eventually through the sunroof I saw the driver notice& immediately get very animated, talking to his passengers and pointing down into our car.

In a flash the other two were leaning right over, grinning and nudging each other as my horny little wife pulled& tugged at the egg buzzing away inside her.

Turning it higher caused Jess to moan loudly& toss her head forward, one hand reaching for her breast, caressing it, the other grinding on her mound. As she writhed she slid down the seat, pushing her skirt to her waist. Her throbbing pussy was now totally exposed to the guys alongside..

"Mmmyesss... ohh... I'm gonna cum baby!!"

Immediately I shut the toy off, Jess almost whimpering in protest as the device ceased pleasuring her. Next to us the blast of a horn sounded, making Jess look up..

"Oh shit! How long have they been watching me?!" Jess cried, desperately trying to cover her soaking pussy with her hands and skirt.

"Long enough for them to see what a brazen exhibitionist you are- one that gets off on letting them have a good long look at your bare little pussy!" With that I sped away from the van on towards the mall.

We parked up and got in the elevator to go up to the shopping floors. Just before the doors closed a bunch of noisy teenage lads also entered. Their babble soon subsided as one by one they clocked my wife and began to stare& look her up& down, making my wife tug at her tiny skirt and top.

Reopening the app I turned the Lush 3 back on again. The boys openly stared now as Jess drew a sharp intake of breath and held onto the rail.

As her body continued to react to the stimulation a couple of the guys took their phones out of their pockets and pretended

to perform tasks on them, but it was pretty obvious that they were either snapping or filming my hot little wife as she bit her lip and grabbed onto the belt on her tiny denim skirt.

The elevator doors opened and I switched the vibe off, but Jess still had to hold onto my arm as she shakily walked out onto the concourse, cursing me under her breath.

It quickly became obvious just how out of place my sexy girl looked among the other shoppers that were mostly dressed in jeans& sweaters due to the chilly weather. Guys immediately started blatantly checking Jess out as we walked. Some of the women out with their men looked at Jess with disdain, even disgust that someone would dress like that in public unless they were going out clubbing.

We were passing a small boutique shoe store& I suggested to Jess we take a look. Inside there were some really edgy styles, some of the heels and boots would have looked more at home in a fetish store..

As Jess looked at some spike heeled pumps I spotted the perfect shoe for my wife. First I turned the egg back on low, my girl jolting and shooting me a pleading look as she tried to carry on as normal..

I looked over at the assistant, a youngish guy wearing skinny jeans a tight white tee and a baseball cap who had looked up from his phone& was now openly staring at my half naked Jess.

"Hey buddy, my wife would like to try these on in a size 4 please!"

"Oh, yeh.. err sure.."

I gestured to the pvc lace-up thigh high boots that were on a mannequin in the shop and he soon scuttled off into the store in the rear of the shop.

"Oh my god Aiden, I'm not sure those are exactly me! And they're very expensive.. can u please turn this vibe off baby.. just for a minute!"

"Not right now, look he's got them in your size!"

The assistant returned with a long box containing the boots and presented one to Jess.

"Actually, my wife may need a hand with that, could you help her into them?"

"Of course, could you take a seat on the bench please Miss?"

Jess now realised what I was up to, as she lowered herself onto the bench, shivering as her bare ass touched the cold wood, her skirt pretty much bunched round her waist. As the guy dropped to one knee to help Jess she hurriedly pushed her hands into her lap to stop her bare pussy being in full view of him.

I watched as he gently grabbed Jess' slim calf and unbuckled her wedge before letting it slide off her foot, then the same with the other shoe. I decided to turn her little toy up a bit..

"Uhhh..."

"Are you ok miss?"

"She's fine, can you help her ease the boot on please?"

Jess was looking skyward as the egg continued its torment of her pussy& clit. The assistant slid the long boot up her leg, past her knee. He was definitely taking his time as his fingers pulling at the top of the boot were now rubbing against the sides of my wifes bare thighs

I turned up the toy higher still, Jess let out a moan and grabbed onto the bench, her body trembling slightly. However, now taking her hands away from the front of her skirt only served to provide the young guy with an unobstructed view of my wifes perfect pussy, which was now glistening with her juices.

"Holy fuck..."

"Have you ever seen anything as sexy as that Craig? I asked, reading his name tag. "Don't those boots just finish off her look perfectly?"

"Oh my god yes they do!" Craig enthused as he pulled the other boot onto Jess' left leg& began to pull the long laces tight.

My girls' legs had parted slightly now, her moans getting louder, now beginning to give in to the waves of pleasure rippling through her clit& pussy.

"I'll be honest with you Craig, as you can see my wife loves dressing like a slut, teasing guys by showing off her tight little body, isn't that right baby?"

"Mmmhh... I.... yesss.... ok, I love other guys looking at my body, wanting to touch it!"

"Would you like Craig to touch your body baby, is that what you want?"

"I... ohhgodd Aiden yes I want to be touched by Craig pleeease I just need to cum!"

"As you can see she's also come out with an egg vibrator in her pussy because she loves guys seeing her juices running down her thighs from under her slut skirt more than anything. You wanna touch her Craig?"