Jess Succumbs Pt. 05

Story Info
Jess becomes the centre of attention at a fancy dress party.
10.7k words
4.26
24.5k
37

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after our trip to the mall and Jess' encounter with Katie& Maria I was still playing the day over in my mind. I had come to realise that it wasn't entirely excess alcohol that was causing Jess to lose her inhibitions and become a little slut instead of a loving wife. Drink was a factor sure, but when Jess got to a certain level of arousal she seemed to lose all control of her moral compass- drunk or sober..

Also on my mind was this weekends party we'd been invited to at Carls house. Jess had divulged that it was to be a 'Skool Dayz' event where the guys get dressed as teachers or school kids, and of course the girls were expected to wear a sexy version of their old school attire- white shirt, tie, little skirt etc. I was hardly surprised knowing what a horny bunch Carl& his friends were..

What I didn't buy was that Jess had received her invite after she'd bumped into him at work, as soon as she went for her run I risked a peek at her phone..

(C) 'Hey baby, can't believe you havent contacted me this week desperate for another hook-up! But dont worry I have the solution. I'm having a big party this Saturday at my place as my folks are away. Say you'll come- it won't be a proper party if you're not there.I wont take no for an answer!!'

(J) 'Haha yeh I've resisted somehow! Mmm a party sounds fun, will you be able to cope if I bring my husband? I promised him we'd do something together Saturday night..'

(C) 'Ugh do you have to?? Party Jess is so much more fun when she's on her own with a drink in her hand ;-)'

(J) 'I'm afraid so, besides I'll probably need protecting from you guys and your wandering hands tee hee'

(C) 'Funny, after a few shots in the club you seemed to enjoy our wandering hands!'

(J) 'Yeh, whatever. Pity it wasnt a games lesson for your school party, then I might have come in this..'

Jess had then posted Carl a picture from her photo shoot of her bent over in her tiny tennis skirt!

(C) Holy fuck babe you're so hot, cant wait to see you Saturday xxx'

Carl had then sent her a further text with his address in. I instantly became hard, the guys were still lusting after my girl& she was obviously loving teasing them more than ever judging by the picture she had posted..

On Friday Jess came to see Nigel at work to finalise her move as she was starting on the Monday. The guys had already got wind that Jess was coming to work at our office and the banter had already started..

"Your wife does know she has to come to the works Christmas party as a slutty santa right?" As well as.. "I wonder how many times Nigel will fuck your girl over the boardroom table, mate?! And so on..

I didn't let on I found it a turn on, them talking about her this way, & I felt pretty smug when they all stopped to stare as she walked past everyone at lunchtime in a tight little dress& heels as she returned to her car. I glanced to my left through the glass window into the offices, Nigel and the sales manager were leering at Jess as she walked across the car park oozing sex appeal- I hoped she'd be able to handle them once into her new role..

Saturday finally arrived, Jess was getting excited about going to the party later& had taken herself off shopping in the morning for some kind of outfit to wear and to get Carl a present. I remained at home, sending Josh an email enquiring when he was going to get round to sending me a copy of the footage of Jess being fucked by Danny at his studio.

Afterwards I organised my outfit too, I'd been to a charity shop& found some comedy brown corduroy trousers, which when matched with a tie& tan jacket with elbow patches, made me look like the stereotypical geography teacher!

Lare afternoon Jess returned..

"Ooh, pour me a wine, I need a pick-me-up to get me in a party mood, my feet are aching!"

Her wine soon disappeared so I topped her up with another, taking it upstairs to drink while she soaked in the bath.

I sat about idly, watching a football match, briefly heading upstairs to refill Jess' glass once more as she sat in a towel doing her makeup.

When the match had finished I headed upstairs, showering then putting on my bad taste teachers outfit, sorting my hair out. Before long I was ready& headed back downstairs.

"Holy fuck babe I don't remember any girls dressing like that when I was at school!"

"Haha, its not too much is it?" Jess enquired, giving me a little twirl.

Jess was in the kitchen fixing herself a drink.. "Damn no I'd say its about perfect!" I blurted out as I looked my wife up& down.

She had gone for the full slutty makeup again, then for fun had dotted some freckles on her face with an eye liner pencil. Jess had also bought a pair of black rimmed glasses to embellish the naughty schoolgirl look, as well as fixing her hair into cute pigtails. Next was a tight white shirt tied off under her tits with her old school tie tied up short so it finished level with her shirt& judging by the way her nipples were pushing at the flimsy material of her shirt, my wife had decided to go braless..

Her flat,bare stomach looked so sexy too, especially with the dangling jewel she had fastened through her belly button piercing. Sitting crazy low on her hips was a skirt she must have bought while out, black& swishy with buttons running its full length at the front, not dissimilar to the kilt she had worn last time she'd seen Carl at the club and equally as short.

"Jeez Jess, your skirt is riding so low I'm amazed I cant see your landing strip!"

"You wont, I shaved it off, I'm totally bald there now!" She giggled..

"Damn I love my little show off wife!" I moaned, lifting her skirt and grabbing her bare ass.. "I'm loving your string panties too.."

I stood back again, her long thighs ran uncovered until just above the knee, some white over the knee socks with ribbons on the side and high heeled mary- jayne high heels completed the insanely hot look.

"Come on its time to go and see your adoring public!" I quipped. Jess strutted past me to the car, fuck this should be a fun night I thought..

As we drove there it was obvious Jess was already tipsy from all the wine, I needed to play catchbup fast once we got there. Several times on the drive over I reached under Jess' skirt and rubbed her pussy making her squirm in her seat.

Following the sat nav in the car it took us way over the other side of town, 'reaching our destination' at a huge barn conversion in a small village, whatever Carls folks did, they weren't short of money..

Parking up& walking up to the property it appeared Carl wasn't short of friends- or at least people who knew him that wanted to party. Music rang out from open windows

with large groups of people gathered in all the downstairs rooms.

I squeezed Jess' ass as we entered the house. "Don't feel like you have to babysit me this evening babe, I want you to have fun flirting with the guys& enjoy being the centre of attention, cos damn you will be in that outfit sexy!"

Jess giggled. "Aww I won't abandon you Aiden, but yes it'd be nice to make a few new friends- we'll keep checking in on each other! Oh and please don't let me get hammered, promise?"

"Of course I wont, but don't obsess over it, just have a fun time!"

We walked through a large entrance hall with a wide staircase and mezzanine area above us. I followed Jess through into a huge kitchen/ diner area with a stone floor. The table had gone and there was a DJ set up in the corner, with quite a few drunken students already throwing a few shapes.

I felt a little self conscious, most of the guys had gone for the uniform look too, the place looking a little like an Angus Young convention. Some of the girls were looking hot as hell, in similar attire to my Jess, but none had pulled the look off quite as well as my wife, at least to my mind.. I needed a drink& fast.

The kitchen was now a bar, beers in an ice bath in the twin sinks and every conceivable spirit& mixer on the worktop- I had to hand it to Carl, the kid knew how to throw a party!

Jess began fixing herself a drink in one of the stack of plastic glasses provided, by now some of the guys in the room had clocked my girl and were openly staring at her legs& tits in her slutty schoolgirl outfit- it was definitely having the desired effect!

"Jess! You came!!" Approaching her from the left was James, looking already like he'd had many trips to the bar. "So good to see you!" He held her hand and stood back a pace. "Daaamn you look hot tonight!"

James then moved in planting a kiss on her cheek and giving her ass a squeeze at the same time. He duly poured her a G&T as requested, with at least three shots of Tanqueray going into her glass followed by a splash of tonic.

"Its good to see you too! You remember my husband Aiden from the other week?"

James shook my hand& nodded a hello but his attention was straight back to Jess as I fixed myself a very large vodka& ice. They were already chatting animatedly, but what about I couldn't hear. Then Jess turned round giggling..

"James wants me to come and see some of his friends, come and find me in a little while?"

"Sure babe have fun!" I downed my drink, the vodka burning my throat before immediately fixing myself another one before heading for a look round. The house was pretty stunning, all the rooms were very large with exposed beams in the ceilings. Each room cleverly had the DJ's music coming out of a Bluetooth speaker at varying volumes- the whole place was bouncing!

To the rear of the property was an enormous conservatory, and beyond that a large decking area outside which a lot of people were making use of- patio heaters (and alcohol) keeping everyone warm..

As I stood in the glass house looking out onto the decking- all dimly lit with fairy lights a drunken young lad put his arm round me.

"Hey! I'mm glad to someone else dreshed like me!" He slurred.

I laughed, he was indeed very similar in a suit and a mortar board& cape. "Nah, you look waay cooler than me!" I replied patting him on the back, feeling the drink starting to loosen me up too.

The guy was a friend of Carls and had just started an apprenticeship in engineering so we soon got into a chat about that among other things.

We'd been talking for maybe ten minutes when a hot girl caught my eye out on the decking surrounded by a bunch of guys, one of whom shifted slightly and I realised it was my Jess..

She was clearly having a good time& was now drinking some kind of alcoholic punch which one guy was topping up from a jug nearly every time she had some out of her glass.

I couldn't get my head round how sexy she looked in her fancy dress, pigtails swishing as she had her attention grabbed by the guys around her. Every time she leaned in to someone to speak in their ear I could just make out the curve of her ass cheek under her look-at-me skirt..

All of her four companions from her night at the club, Carl, Oscar, James& Luke were there, as well as two or three other guys I'd not seen before, flirting with& touching my Jess on the hips, arms and ass as they hit on her..

As she was lapping up their attention the DJ changed from something rather fast& frenetic to No Diggity by Blackstreet- one of Jess' favourite tracks..

Immediately my girls hands went in the air& she started swaying, her lithe body looking incredible as it stretched out.

James wasted no time in moving in behind her, hands roaming over her bare stomach. My mind went straight back to the night in the club where James had finger fucked Jess on a crowded dance floor- he obviously wanted more of the same tonight..

She was right into the music now, Oscar had moved in front of her, the huge muscular black guy dwarfing my petite wife. Her hands dropped to her sides, giving her skirt a little tug, trying to remain decent.

Oscars hand took hold of Jess', the other hand moving to her cheek then sliding down to her neck. All of a sudden she looked so vulnerable.

My new apprentice friend turned to see what I was staring at. "Oh man, how fucking hot is she!?! Do you know her?" He blurted out as I continued to watch.

"No idea buddy." I lied. "But fuck, she's so sexy isnt she?"

"Fuck yeh! Ozzy seems to think so!"

My now slightly foggy brain worked that out to be Oscars nickname- just as he slid his hand along my wifes shoulder, pushing her shirt off it, exposing her collarbone and half of her breast. James now had his hands all over Jess' ass, moving in tight, pressing his cock into my wifes rear.

A guy to my right stirred, semi- conscious in a chair with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his lap, which I relieved him of and filled mine& my new friends glass right up with, figuring I would drink it slow& save myself several trips back to the kitchen.

"I bet Oscar is a hit with the girls then?" I ventured.

"Haha yes and no, he was pissed off last time I saw him, his girlfriend had left him because she couldn't cope with his... dimensions, if you know what I mean?!

Damn yeah I did, my cock was rapidly stiffening now as I watched my wifes slight body sandwiched in between these two guys- one of whom I now knew had a big dick& was practically dry humping my wife with it..

Their grinding continued, Jess' shirt slipping further from her shoulder..

"Oh shit bro her nipple is showing and the guy behind her is under her skirt!" He was right her hard nipple was now exposed, and James' hands were now under her skirt on her bare ass- not for the first time..

The song ended, Oscar tried to move in for a kiss but Jess wriggled free of them, straightening her skirt& shirt, giggling& fanning her face with her hand, making sure the guys knew they'd got her hot & bothered before she walked back into the house. I decided to meet up with her..

I soon found Jess in the kitchen, fixing herself another large G&T.

"You having fun sexy!?"

Jess turned shooting me a wide smile. "Ahhh baby! I missed you! Yeh I've caught up with a few of my friends, it was fun! Come here I need a kiss!

Jess flung her arms around me, our lips locking, tongue darting deep into my mouth. I kissed her hard back, then as we made out, noticing that several guys behind my wife were checking her out, I teased her skirt up a little at the back as I groped her butt, making sure they all got a good look at her naked ass..

"Mmmm, come for a dance with me Ade.."

As Jess led me over to a spot right in front of the DJ I realised neither of us could walk straight any more- the whiskey & gin now having a big effect.

Feeling no pain now, Jess was all over me, grinding right down until my bulge was right by her face, then coming back up, twirling round& pushing her sexy ass hard back into my throbbing cock. Her dirty moves soon got the attention of the DJ- a good looking black guy in his 30's with a shaved head, who she was now making lots of eye contact with.

Jess' sexy show continued, her shirt once again falling from her shoulder as she swayed to the beat, a sheen of sweat now forming on her long legs& flat stomach- my girl was so in the moment now I was pretty sure she wouldn't object if I showed this guy a little more of my drunk wifes hot body..

Running my hand up over Jess' breast then on up onto her bare neck I then slid it back down into her shirt which had now become pretty loose& was gaping open- almost certainly flashing her bare tits to anyone stood to her side. My fingers found her hard nipple and began teasing& pinching it, Jess never breaking eye contact with the DJ as I felt her body shudder.

My other hand ran down over her tummy, over her skirt& onto her bare thigh as I continued to dry hump my little show-off. As I continued groping my girl, the DJ quickly switched tracks to Loosen Up My Buttons by the Pussy Cat Dolls, then gestured down to Jess' tiny skirt.

Grinning, my fingers found the bottom button on the skirt&popped it open, then another, then another until only the button at the waistband was keeping the flimsy garment fastened. Jess either didn't notice or was too drunk& horny to care and carried on dancing, presumably flashing her white panties continually in front of her new friend.

As we danced I couldn't ignore my full bladder any longer and told Jess I was getting a drink then heading off to find a toilet. The place was pretty full now& everyone seemed drunk, groups of rowdy lads drinking from liquer bottles groping any girls that were walking through. I found a toilet, taking a piss& looking in the mirror, taking a moment to try & stop my head spinning..

Returning to the kitchen Jess had left the dance floor& was back at the 'bar' fixing another drink. One of the guys she'd been talking to outside was talking animatedly to my wife& gesturing to a room just off the kitchen. Jess giggled and nodding, allowed herself to be taken by the hand and led into the room.

Stopping and peering in through the doorway I could see a big group of guys, probably students, drinking, some standing, some sitting on the two large sofas. One of the lads a fairly slight, nerdy looking lad was among them with a '21 today' sash round his body.

Jess and birthday boy were bought together by a guy holding a tequila bottle, he was saying something to the both of them& pointing to a large, low coffee table in the middle of the room. Whatever had been suggested Jess seemed up for it, nodding& laughing, while 21 today looked a little apprehensive..

Jess sat on the table, then the guy with the tequila took her hand so she could lower herself back until she was laid out on the table- god she looked so sexy now, tits nearly coming out of her shirt, her skirt falling completely open at the front where I'd unbuttoned it, affording everyone in the room a great view of her pussy lips pushing at her lacy panties. All eyes were now on my girl..

"Ok stay still naughty girl otherwise sir will come& spank you! Birthday boy needs a birthday drink!" I heard over the din. The guy held the bottle over Jess' stomach& poured some into her navel, making her tense& smile. 21 then got down on his knees next to the table, staring at my girls half naked body, he then lent in& sucked the shot from Jess' tummy button..

A huge cheer went up before he refilled her navel, and more eagerly this time he greedily slurped it up, giving Jess' tummy a little lick. Next was Jess' turn, a large quantity of alcohol being poured into her mouth, making her splutter as she downed it to more cheers.

Before Jess could stand back up a guy knelt near her head and held her shoulders down while whispering in her ear something that made her laugh as more of the others in the room were ushered forward for their turn.

Events were becoming more rowdy in the room as several guys greedily licked& slurped tequila from Jess' flat abdomen. The drink was getting splashed about all over, soaking her stomach, then 'by accident' getting poured on her shirt causing it to stick to her breasts.

The last guy in the line was a huge guy with a rugby player build. Kneeling down he towered over my girls slight frame. As more booze was splashed onto Jess he lent over licking at her bare skin with his big tongue. As he gestured for more one of his shovel sized hands grasped Jess' thigh just inches from her pussy causing her eyes to widen and her breathing to quicken. His other hand on her rib cage just below her tits.

God I was so hard watching her once again loving being the centre of attention, not giving a damn as the drink and lust in her body now called the shots. Some of the liquid dribbled down towards her skirt which the guy chased with his tongue, bringing his hand up to tug her skirt down a little, now licking only just above her pussy, his other hand had now moved higher and was rubbing Jess' breast, her hard nipple pushing at the thin cotton.

Jess' head was now tilted back, her breathing quickening. But just as it looked like the huge guy would devour my wifes body tequika guy slapped his head, making him stand up, arms aloft being cheered by the drunken crowd.