Jess was a Bitch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers

Jon stands, scoops her into his arms and carries her to the bed. He kneels, lowers her to the bed, and curls up beside her, his cheek on her heaving chest. He strokes her lower belly, staring at it, wondering what, if anything, the little creature growing insider her had made of what had just happened to his, or her, little world. He smiled. "Hope you had a fun roller coaster ride, little one."

"I did," Jess replied, not understanding who he was talking to.

Jon rolls his head to kiss the top of her breast. "Good. Night is still young," he tells her with a smile.

"Mmm," is all she can manage.

***

A burst of wild, high-pitched, laughter and squeals of delight, draws Jon away from the canvas. He turns and smiles. Soon-to-be three-year-old James Travis Vandermach is standing, jumping more than standing if the truth be told, and clapping his hands as his mother, makes little jets of water erupt from her clasped hands. It's when the little jets of water connect with his chest or belly that the little boy lets out the squeals of delight. His hair is sun-bleached and his body nut brown. Jess and the little boy sit in a small wading pool that they've set up in the shade of the back garden. Sophia is enjoying her lunch break at the small table. She needs to go back to work in a few minutes, so she's not bothered to undress. Later, front doors locked for the day, she may enjoy a few clothing free moments with them before she heads home to care for her own brood. The rest of them are nude, including his parents. Gloria is bouncing Travis and Caitlin's Susanne on her knee, while her mom and Travis keep big James company. It's a small garden for such a large group and when David and his new squeeze, Zach arrive later tonight it'll be even more crowded. Jon smiles. He doesn't mind a crowd. Besides, they won't be staying with Jess, little James and him. The backroom of the store is far too small for that. They'll camp at Caitlin and Travis' place. Little James, LJ, as they've taken to calling him will want to go to Aunt Caitlin's to play with Susanne, or maybe Susanne will stay with them. Either way, it's all good.

Jon smiles at Jess. She smiles back and stops squirting water at their perfect son long enough to pat her protruding belly and blow him a kiss. He catches it in his free hand and turns back to the canvas.

It will be his wedding present to David and Zach. He'd better get busy.

Author's comments:

I'd like to thank those of you who have stuck it out with me and forgiven the occasional mistakes. I appreciate the thoughtful comments on how I could have done better. For those readers who might be interested, and for those who didn't like some aspects of the story but stuck with it, I offer a few details about how it evolved.

First, it was just going to be a quick, straightforward, bit of erotica. Brother and sister get stuck sharing a room, discover they're not as hideous as each had assumed about the other, and have some, I'd hoped, hot sex. End of story. I had mostly finished another long story, "Shooting Matt" and I didn't want to dive into another long story, but somehow the characters overruled me. Jess and Jon seemed to have more they wanted to say.

As I've mentioned in the past, I don't outline my stories, as the occasional continuity errors demonstrate, and I had no reason to do so for this one since I planned it to be a one and done. I have no idea when or why I decided to make Jon an artist. When I first started extending the story, I intended Gloria to be the evil mom and for her and James to split up. Nope, that didn't happen.

Travis and Caitlin were a total accident. As I was writing about Jon and Jess masturbating on the beach, I wanted them to get excited about the thought that someone had seen them. That was all. The rest of the Caitlin/Travis part of the story just developed.

The story took a big hit over the little interaction between Jon and Travis. I hate trying to shoehorn stories into categories. It was primarily an incest story, more than group sex and certainly more so than a "Gay Male" story. I'm sorry if anyone was put off but not sorry for leaving it in the Incest/Taboo category.

I intended to take an author's easy way out of a dilemma by getting rid of Jon. I included a bit in the first chapter, while it was still a one and done idea, of Jon going from nerd to buff by studying martial arts. I'd just watched a show about Filipino knife fighting. Later, when the story got longer, I was going to set the family up to be kidnapped. Jon would get them out with his martial arts but die in the process. That would solve the problem of what Jon and Jess were going to do. Obviously, I let that idea go.

Later, I thought about bumping him off in a car accident, even going so far as to have him tell himself not to get distracted while driving. I contemplated bumping him off on the way to the drug store for the pregnancy test but I couldn't do it.

And, I thought about ending the story with Jess and Jon peering at the pregnancy test but not saying what it showed. That way everyone could have the ending they wanted.

Finally, I do appreciate the comments suggesting that in a story in an erotic category there should be less dialogue and angst and more fucking. It's hard to argue with that.

Thanks for giving me some of your time the past few weeks/months.

Peace,

Turbidus

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers