Jesse's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of a young man coming of age in a Futa society.
3k words
4.27
26.8k
57

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers

This is going to be a story or series about a young man coming of age and living in a society where half of the females are Futanari (chicks with dicks). If that is not your thing, I'd suggest not continuing on here.

A few words on how I see Futanari (Futa) females:

They have larger bodies than "normal" females, all Futa are about six feet tall or taller.

They have large breasts, at least an E cup

They have a vagina like a "normal" female, but it is only used for childbirth

In place of a "normal" clitoris, they have a large cock, at least ten inches in length, usually larger.

They become pregnant through artificial insemination and not through sex.

Girls born to a Futa mother are also futa.

Boys born to a Futa mother are smaller than "normal" boys, almost always five foot six or less, and have smooth, hairless bodies except for the hair on their heads.

Boys born to a Futa mother have wide hips and large, round ass cheeks.

Futas will have sex with "normal" females, but much prefer to have anal sex with males.

Cum from futas is absorbed by males during anal sex and it becomes very addictive, the more they get the more they want.

With that said, let's get on with our story.

My name is Jesse Roberts but almost everyone just calls me Jess. I just turned 18 today, Friday. I am excited to finally be considered an adult. We are having a party for my birthday on Sunday. I am 5'5" tall and weigh about 115. I have curly, sandy blonde hair on the top of my head and no hair anywhere else on my body. Although I am small in stature, I have wide hips and a nice, big round ass. My cock is five inches when fully erect.

My parents are Ron and Martha, both are 40 years old and have been married since college. My dad is like me on the small side since he had a futa mother also. My mother is beautiful, tall with a good figure although she has gotten a bit thick in the past couple of years. They must really be in love since I have heard moans and groans along with bed springs squeaking every night and morning for as long as I can remember. On weekends, they often sneak off when I am watching television, and I can hear them then also.

On Saturday, my father left to go fishing with his brother, Uncle Jack, and would not return until Sunday morning. That would leave Mother and myself alone until then, since my sister, Julie, was away at college.

After dinner, Mother went upstairs to clean up and I settled on the sofa to watch a movie. Soon, Mother came back, carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. She was dressed in a white blouse with obviously no bra. Her large breasts and erect nipples were clearly on display under the thin material. She had on a pair of shorts and I could see a large bulge in the crotch area. I could not help but be turned on looking at her as she sat close to me on the sofa.

"Well, baby," Mother said, "Since you are now officially an adult, I think we should celebrate." She poured us each a glass of wine, smiling at me. The way she was sitting, turned toward me, and with a couple of buttons undone on her blouse, I had a nice view of her cleavage and a lot of skin.

She smiled at me and turning more to give me a better look, she said, "It's okay, honey. It is only natural for you to want to look."

Blushing, I looked at her, "You don't mind?", I asked.

Touching the side of my face and smiling at me, she said, "Of course not, sweetie. You are an adult now, and it makes me feel good that you want to look at me."

With that, she finished unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall open. She reached down and squeezed the hard bulge in my shorts.

"It looks like you enjoy it too," she said looking me in the eye.

She took my hand and placed it on her left breast. It was a soft and smooth feeling, I squeezed the nipple and she moaned.

She reached out and grabbed my shirt and lifted it. "Let's get this off of you," she said. Taking my shirt off, she tossed it aside.

"Oh, wow, baby," she said, running her hands over my chest and sides, "You are beautiful, just like your father when he was young."

"Stand up, honey," she told me. Her blouse was open and my eyes were fixed on her large breasts.

I stood in front of her. She ran her hands up and down my sides, then took the waist of my shorts and pulled them down along with my underwear. I was now standing in front of her, completely naked, my hard cock sticking out straight.

She reached out and fondled my hard cock and balls. Then leaning forward, she kissed the tip of my cock, licking off the precum that was leaking.

She stood and took me by the hand, leading me to the stairs. "Upstairs, baby," she said. She followed me up the stairs, watching my ass as we did.

"Oh, wow," she said to me, "Your ass is really beautiful."

Upstairs, she leads me to her bedroom. In the bedroom, she said to me pointing to the bed, "On the bed, honey."

As I climbed onto the bed, she let her blouse fall to the floor, then pushed her shorts and panties down. She walked to the bed, naked. My eyes ran over her body, admiring her large beautiful breasts, down her belly to stare at her rock-hard, ten-inch cock, swinging in front of her as she walked.

"Do you like what you see, baby," she asked me.

"Oh, yes, Mother, yes," I replied, "You are beautiful."

She sat on her knees on the bed, looking me up and down. "And you are so beautiful, too, honey. So sexy."

She reached down and grabbed my legs, pulling them up as she lowered her face to my hard, little cock. As she took me into her mouth, I moaned loudly, feeling the warm, moist mouth. She slid a hand under me as she started sucking on my cock, and I felt her squeeze my ass and run a finger up and down my crack.

I was going crazy, squirming and moaning. Then she slid a finger into my tight ass, shoving it into me and playing around, feeling my warm insides. She stopped sucking on my cock, pulled her finger out, reached over and squeezed some lube onto her fingers, then slid two fingers into me.

Slowly she started to finger-fuck me, sliding her fingers around inside me, and rubbing against my prostate. My head was rolling back and forth as I moaned and tried to press against her fingers giving me so much pleasure.

Pulling her fingers out of me, she told me to roll over. When I did, lying on my stomach, she grabbed my hips and raised them up, pulling my ass cheeks apart and running her tongue up and down my crack. Then licking around my hole, she pushed her tongue into me. Her face was pressed against my ass and she fucked me with her tongue. It felt so good, I was moaning into the pillow and squirming against her face.

Then she pulled back from me, rising up on her knees behind me. She rubbed the head of her cock up and down my crack a few times, teasing me. Then pressing the head of her cock against my hole, she said, "Just relax, baby. Mommy is going to go really slow. Just relax and breathe." And then she pushed the head of her cock into me. I gasped and did my best to relax.

"It's so big, Mommy," I moaned as she pushed another couple of inches into me.

"Relax, baby," she said to me, "You are going to love it." And she pushed a few more inches into me. Then she just slid all of it in, pressing herself against my ass, all of her cock buried in me.

She held it there, all of her big cock buried in me. I felt so full and could feel her cock pulsating in me. Then slowly, she started pulling back a few inches and pushing back in.

"Oh, Mommy," I cried out, "That feels so good. Please don't stop." My hands were grasping at the sheets as she started long, deep strokes in me with her cock. I was panting, breathing hard, groaning with each thrust of her cock.

Soon I screamed and cried out, "Oh, yes, yes." And I had a large orgasm, shooting my cum onto her bed. She held my hips and really picked up the pace, slamming hard and fast into me. My head was spinning, I was in heaven. Finally, with a loud groan, she pushed deep into me and holding me there, shot her warm cum into me.

Gasping, she leaned over me kissing me around my shoulders. She held me tight against her, her spent cock buried in me. Finally, she slowly pulled out of me and lay on the bed. She pulled me to her and held me tight against her.

"I love you, Mommy," I whispered to her as I snuggled against her.

Brushing some hair back onto my forehead, she said, "I love you too, baby. Very much." And she kissed my shoulder.

"That was wonderful, Mommy," I said to her, rising up to look into her face. "Can we do it again?".

She laughed and said, "Oh, yes, baby. We are going to do it again. Mommy is going to fuck you all night long. Now that you are old enough, the girls are going to be chasing you and I need to teach you how to please both them and yourself."

I smiled at her and kissed the nipple on her left breast. I slid my hand down and wrapped it around her hardening cock. Slowly, I stroked up and down, feeling it harden.

"Roll over, baby," Mother said, "On your back."

I did as she said and she moved between my legs. I looked up at her, into her eyes, as she raised my legs. She leaned over me, keeping her eyes locked on mine. I felt the head of her now hard cock press against my ready hole. She slowly pushed into me until she was completely in, our eyes still fixed on each other. Her large breasts were right above me and I reached up and took one in each hand. As I twisted and pinched her nipples, she started to slowly fuck deep into me.

I threw my head back, my eyes rolling up into my head as she started to pound fast and hard into me, the sound of my moans and our bodies slapping together echoing in the room.

I reached up and grabbed her arm, my fingers digging into her, as I screamed and had another orgasm. I shot my load across my belly and then Mother, with a loud grunt, shoved deep into me and had her orgasm. She pulled back and rammed into me, shooting another load. She did this a few times, each one with a loud grunt, as I lifted my ass to give her deeper penetration.

She collapsed onto me, gasping for breath. I wrapped my arms and legs around her, hugging her to me, her cock still buried in me.

Mother rolled over onto her side and pulled me tight to her, holding me against her warm, soft body. I whispered to her, "I love you," and pressed against her.

"I love you too, baby," she said, "So very much," and she kissed my forehead.

Releasing me and sitting up, she said, "I am a wreck. I need a shower and I think you do too."

She stood and took my hand, leading me to the bathroom. She turned on the warm water and stepped into the shower and I followed. I couldn't take my eyes off her body and said, "Mother, you are really beautiful."

Smiling, she hugged me and took a wash rag, soaped it up, and said, "It has been a long time since I've washed you." And she ran the rag over my arms and body. She knelt in front of me and washed my groin and my legs. My cock was starting to harden as I looked down at her. She looked up, dropped the cloth, and took my cock in her hands. Then staring at me, she took me into her mouth and started sucking up and down my now-hard cock.

She stopped and stood up. "Turn around, honey," she told me. When I did, she took the wash rag and washed my back and knelt behind me, and washed my ass and legs.

"Honey, you have a really beautiful ass," she said as she squeezed my cheeks. Then pulling them apart, she ran her tongue up and down my crack before plunging her tongue into me.

Standing, she turned me around and looking me in the eyes, said, "Now it's mommy's turn,". And she pushed down on my shoulders. I knew what she wanted and knelt in front of her. I took her cock in my hand and leaning forward, took it into my mouth. I felt it twitch and begin to harden. Holding the base with one hand, I fondled her large balls with my other as I ran my tongue around the head. As it grew harder, I took more into my mouth. Soon, she was completely hard and I started sucking up and down her.

She reached down and pulled me up. Then she turned me around and said, "Bend over, baby, and spread your legs." I did as she said and she grabbed my hips and pushed her hard cock into me. I cried out as she went completely into me in one shove, pulling my hips against her.

Relaxing, I pushed back at her as she started pounding into me. We made loud wet slapping sounds as our bodies slammed together. I soon had another orgasm, this time with not much to shoot. Not so with Mother. After a while, she shoved into me and gave me another large load of her warm cum.

She pulled out of me and turned me back around and hugged me to her. "You are wonderful, baby. Mommy loves you so much."

We got out of the shower and as we were drying off, she said, "I'm starving. Let's order a pizza."

She pulled a robe on and went downstairs to call for the pizza. I picked up my clothes and went to my room. Putting on a pair of gym shorts, I went downstairs to join Mother. She was sitting on the sofa and I sat beside her, cuddling up against her. I slid my hand inside her robe and lightly stroked her cock.

"Save that for after pizza," she said to me. "I'll give you some dessert," and she squeezed my cock.

The doorbell rang and she went to pay for the pizza. We sat on the sofa and ate after I got us some sodas.

"Baby," she said, "There are some things I need to explain to you. This is a normal thing, for a Futa Mother to take her son's virginity and slowly teach him the enjoyment of sex."

"Okay, Mom," I said. "I think I understand."

"Good," she said, "You are a beautiful young man and I know all of the Futanari are going to be after you. Enjoy yourself, don't be afraid to say no, and just be careful." She leaned over and kissed the top of my head.

"I will, Mother," I said, looking up at her. Sliding my hand inside her robe again and wrapping it around her hard cock, I added, "Now, how about that desert," as I smiled at her.

"Take those shorts off," she ordered, opening her robe. I pushed the shorts down and stepped out of them, then knelt on the floor in front of her. She spread her legs as I leaned in and took her cock into my mouth.

Slowly I lowered my mouth, feeling her cock press into my throat, fighting my gag reflex until I was pressed against her. I held her there for a moment, then started sucking up and down her ten-inch hard cock, one hand fondling her large ball sack, the other resting on her thigh for balance.

"Oh, yes, baby," Mother moaned as she placed a hand on my head, encouraging me. I sucked up and down, varying my speed and often pushing my mouth completely down onto her. She grabbed my head in both hands and holding me down on her, raised her hips and shot her warm load into my throat. I swallowed and continued sucking as she let go and collapsed back on the sofa.

"Wow, baby," she said, breathless, "You are really great. A natural cock sucker. That was wonderful."

I climbed up on the sofa and snuggled against her. She rubbed my back, holding me. She lightly fondled my cock which was starting to get hard again. Then she kissed the top of my head and said, "Let's go back upstairs."

We stood and she had me lead the way up the stairs. As we walked, she said, "I do love to watch your beautiful ass shake when you walk."

Walking back into her bedroom, I climbed onto the bed as she let her robe fall to the floor. She climbed on the bed, between my legs, pushing them apart.

"Mommy needs some dessert, too," she said smiling at me. She lowered her head and took my cock into her warm mouth. She sucked up and down my hard shaft, her tongue swirling around with each stroke. It didn't take long. Soon, I raised my hips and cried out as I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed and fondled my balls, milking me.

She then climbed up beside me and took me in her arms. Snuggling together, we drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers