Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica nodded but her attention was on the plug in Vicky's ass. When her hips moved the handle on the plug moved slightly. Jessica was mentally trying to figure out how that would feel in her ass. She shivered and squirmed in the chair.

"It's working on your mind, isn't it?" Carla asked.

Jessica nodded again. "I've played back there with my finger and this one slender toy I have, but having that thing locked in place like it is..." She let the sentence trail off.

"It is a very interesting feeling, believe me," Carla whispered as she returned to her chair.

All three women were quiet for a while and then Vicky came up on her arms and then on up onto her knees. She shivered and then sighed. "Oh that feels so good," she whispered as she stood up.

Turning around, she sat down gingerly and then laid back on the chaise lounge. Picking up the black dildo, she ran her hands all over it and then laid it on her chest. Opening the bottle of lube, she squirted some in her hand. As she spread the lube on the large toy, she looked from Jessica to Carla and back.

"Two sets of eyes are even better than one," Vicky whispered as she held the dildo with one hand and rubbed the lube on her pussy with the other. "With just Carla, I can hold eye contact but with two of you, I can see one looking and I feel the other one."

Carla stood up, hiked up her dress, slipped her panties off, and sat back down. She slid forward in the chair until her ass was on the very edge. Slowly she spread her knees. For such a large woman, her sex was long and very narrow.

Jessica wondered how she could even think about getting that monster of a dildo in that little pussy. The thought made a shiver run up and down her spine. From her own large toys, she knew it would hurt so good. It would be so filling. Suddenly she stood up, slipped off her panties, and sat back down.

"I see we have a third player," Carla said with a grin.

Vicky rubbed the big black dildo over her sex and in her slit but her eyes were on Jessica. "Can I see?" She asked breathily.

Jessica slid down in the chair as Carla had and slowly spread her knees. Her dress moved up her thighs as she did. Jessica had never done anything like this before and doing it excited her to no end. The cool air of the room added to the excitement and told her just how wet and hot she really was.

With a soft whimper, Jessica pulled the skirt up to her waist. She could feel the eyes of the other two women on her sex. It was almost breathtaking. She took a deep shuddery breath and blew it out slowly. She wanted to touch herself but did not quite have the nerve.

A soft gasp from Vicky brought Jessica attention back to the woman on the chaise lounge. She had both feet up on the edge of the seat and her knees were spread as wide as they would go. The head of the large dildo was pressed to her sex tightly. Jessica did not think the thing would fit.

To her surprise, the head slowly entered. Vicky moaned and lifted her hips. An inch or so of the shaft disappeared. Jessica could see the skin around her opening pressed inward and her clit pulled down against the shaft.

Jessica's clit was high above her opening and she always had to angle a toy to get it to rub just the right way. Vicky's clit was right above her opening and pulled down against the toy as it went in. Jessica shivered as her hand moved to her own sex but it landed on her mound and stayed still.

Vicky worked the big black toy in and out in short jerky movements but Jessica noticed that it went in deeper as time went on. When about half the toy was inside her, Vicky arched her hips sharply and let go of the heavy toy. It bent downward and slowly began to slip out of her pussy.

With a shiver, Vicky whispered, "Not yet, not yet, not yet," over and over again as the toy came out. The base of the toy touched the cushion under her and stopped moving. With a deep sigh, Vicky lowered her hips pushing the toy back inside.

Somewhere along the line, Jessica had started to roll her clit around slowly with a light touch. As the big black dildo started back into Vicky's pussy, Jessica's finger slid down her slit and circled her opening. She was teasing herself and she knew it.

When Vicky's ass touched the cushion, way more than half the large toy was inside her. She sighed deeply and flexed her hips slowly. "Oh yes, that feels so good," she whispered softly. Her eyes fluttered open and she was looking straight at Jessica's slowly circling finger.

Both women moaned softly at the same time.

"The toy, the toy, the toy," Vicky whispered softly as her hips flexed slowly.

Jessica shivered as her other hand found the toy and brought the head of it down to her opening. It was cold as it first slid up and down in her slit and over her clit. Her breathing got faster and shallower. She wanted to ram the glass toy in as deep as possible and fuck herself crazy but she held back, teasing herself and Vicky.

A grunt from Carla drew Jessica's attention to the large woman. She had her heels up on the seat cushion next to her ass. She had a two handed grip on Maxwell as she worked the very large head against her opening. Her eyes were darting back and forth between the toy Jessica held and the toy in Vicky.

With a giggle, Vicky whispered, "I think Maxwell is in trouble tonight, you're starting way early."

"It must be the company," Carla said and then groaned deeply as the large head pressed tightly against her opening spreading her outer lips.

Jessica's eyes got wide as the glistening head of the toy slowly disappeared into Carla. Carla's hips fluttered and then jerked as she pulled the toy out. Jessica could not believe that monster actually fit in anyone's pussy. With a groaning grunt from Carla, the head disappeared again.

Jessica echoed the groan as she stuffed the glass dildo deep into her vagina and worked it in and out rapidly. A gasp from Vicky drew Jessica's eyes that way. Vicky had sat up and now squatted on the big black toy. Her hips flexed as she worked the toy in her sex just as rapidly as the toy moved in Jessica's pussy.

A snorting gasping groanfrom Carla made Jessica look that way. The base of Maxwell was on the floor and Carla knelt over it, the huge head was even deeper than before. Carla paused and whipped her dress off over her head. Her eyes were closed as she slowly bounced up and down on the toy. The toy was only moving a few inches either way but that seemed to be enough.

Jessica twisted the glass dildo as she fucked herself, wishing she had her big toy from home. It would feel so much better and fill her up so good. With a groan, she felt her hand bump against her swollen clit. Her eyes closed for a second and then snapped open as she heard a deep groan from Vicky.

What had Carla said to do when Vicky came? The butt plug, pull the butt plug out, flashed through her mind. Jessica had to force her body to roll forward. She was very close to her own orgasm. When she went to her knees in front of the chair, Vicky was within arms reach but the butt plug was out of reach behind her.

Vicky held the black toy by the base with both hands as she bounced up and down on it with long sharp strokes. Jessica was close enough to see the slick shaft pulling and pushing on Vicky's opening and her clit rubbing up and down on the shaft. With a moan, Jessica spread her knees wider and fucked herself harder. Vicky's eyes were on her fast moving hands.

"Not yet," Carla moaned, "Not yet."

Jessica glanced her way and gasped at the amount of the giant dildo that was out of sight. A shiver ran up and down her body as she wondered how that huge thing would feel in her own pussy. That thought put her over the edge and Jessica was coming her brains out. All thoughts of Vicky were swallowed up in the waves of pleasure coursing through Jessica's body. The feel of the glass dildo in her pussy and her fingers rolling her clit around took precedence over everything else in the world.

*****

A slow grunting sound with a thump at the end drew Jessica back to the here and now. She was lying on the floor. Her wrist was trapped between her tightly clenched thighs as she tried to curl up around the pleasure in her sex and lower belly. She opened her eyes to see Carla moving slowly toward Vicky.

Carla groaned as she moved her knees forward and the thump was Maxwell as she moved him forward. The huge dildo was over halfway inside Carla. Jessica groaned as she though about all the places that monster must be rubbing. Jessica's eyes fluttered and tried to close as her pussy clamped down on the glass dildo.

Then she noticed that Vicky had moved slightly on the chaise lounge. The big black dildo was now on the corner away from Jessica and Vicky held it in place as she fucked herself with long full strokes. Jessica could see the t-handle on the butt plug move up and then down as the dildo moved inside Vicky's vagina.

Jessica felt her anal muscles tighten and relax as the handle moved. She had to get her one of those, she though as a shiver ran up her spine. Just the though of that thing being held tightly by her ass made her pussy tingle and throb as it grabbed the glass toy.

Suddenly Vicky started a soft wailing moan as she moved faster on the toy. "Soon," Carla whispered from between clenched teeth, followed by a groan that was louder than before as she paused and rocked on Maxwell. A second or two later she added, "For both of us."

Jessica turned on the floor, moving her upper body closer to the chaise lounge. Vicky's wailing moan was going up the scale in tone as well as volume. As Jessica wiggled forward, the glass dildo moved inside her. She paused to groan as her pussy tightened up around the large head.

Vicky's wailing moan seemed to have topped out in volume as she raised her ass up, almost pulling the large black dildo out of her pussy. Jessica made a lunge at the butt plug handle as Vickie's ass started down. The butt plug came free, Vickie impaled herself on the black dildo, and tumbled forward into Carla.

Jessica had expected a scream from the slender woman at the very least but that did not happen. Her eyes were very wide and her mouth was a perfect circle but she didn't make a sound. She had a death grip with both hands on the dildo in her sex and her hips were jerking and bucking so hard Jessica feared she would hurt herself.

Carla had rocked back when Vickie collided with her. When she came back forward, she had groaned long and loud as her hips flexed back and forth and from side to side. Maxwell was being pulled one way and then the other as the large woman came long and hard.

Jessica lay sprawled out on the end of the chaise lounge and groaned softly as she watched the other two women come. She had a hold on the glass dildo with one hand and the butt plug with the other. Her eyes would move to the butt plug ever so often and then back to the scene in front of her.

*****

Over a period of time, Vickie stopped moving, as did Carla. Carla groaned softly, kind of melted over to the side, and then sprawled out flat on her back on the floor with her thigh tightly wrapped around Maxwell. Vickie soon joined her, the big black dildo still deep in her sex.

Jessica grinned and looked at the butt plug in her hand. Yeah, she needed to get her one of those. With a big shiver she pulled the glass dildo out of her pussy and shoved it back in. She groaned long and loud as the big head moved out and then back into her tightness. Her eyes closed and she sighed deeply as she relaxed sprawled out on the end of the chaise lounge.

A few minutes later, Carla groaned and whispered, "Holy shit!"

"Uh huh," Vicky whispered a few minutes later.

Jessica giggled and moved the dildo out and back in. "The next party is at my house so I have my favorite toy."

"Can we?" Vicky asked Carla.

"I... I don't see why not," Carla replied. "Have toys, will travel."

Vicky giggled. "If you ride Maxwell, it might take us a while to get there."

Carla groaned. "I'd die before we reached the door. Going outside that is."

"I'll wear the butt plug on the way there," Vicky whispered and then groaned softly.

Jessica opened her eyes just in time to see the big black dildo pop out of Vicky's little pussy. As she watched, the opening slowly got smaller and smaller. She shivered hard and whimpered softly. "Maybe I'll have a butt plug of my own by then."

"Can we be there to watch you put it in for the first time?" Vicky asked softly.

"If I can wait long enough for you guys to get there," Jessica replied and then shivered hard as she realized what she had said. Having the two women watching her as that thing slid up her ass would get her off all by itself.

Then she had another thought. "Maybe I'll let one of you do the honors," she whispered and then groaned loudly as she pulled the dildo out and shoved it back in quickly.

"Me, me, me," Vicky said quickly.

Carla groaned and then chuckled. "Now you've done it. All I'll hear for the next week is, when are we going to Jessica's house?"

Jessica groaned and then whimpered softly as her eyes opened and she looked at the black butt plug in her hand. Then she giggled and said, "Do we have to wait until next weekend?"

"The toy store is open tomorrow," Vicky said softly.

Carla laughed and then groaned loudly as she slowly pulled Maxwell out of her sex. When it came free, she shivered hard and sighed deeply. "I might sleep until noon."

"Jessica can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the chaise lounge," Vicky said quickly.

"I might sleep right here," Carla said as she opened one eye and looked at Jessica. "Are you up for spending the night?"

"It's either that or this dildo is going home with me. My pussy isn't ready to give it up yet," Jessica replied.

Vicky giggled. "From the way you keep pulling it out and then jamming it back in, I'd say you wanted another orgasm or two."

"And the problem is?" Carla asked with a chuckle.

"None that I know of," Vicky replied and then looked at Jessica.

Jessica pulled the glass dildo almost all the way out and then rammed it back home. The base of her hand slapped her clit and she groaned loudly. She moved the dildo again the same way with the same reaction.

"Get you some," Vicky said with a giggle.

Jessica was doing just that. She rolled over more on her stomach. Her knees were on the floor, her hands under her working the glass dildo in and out with sharp movements. She didn't see Vicky move to the toy box and take a toy out. She was far too distracted by the building orgasm.

The thought of having something in her ass and the two women watching her kept pushing things higher and higher. Her hips were flexing up and down as her hand spanked her clit. Suddenly there was something cool against her anus and then it was sliding inside her asshole. She gasped loudly as it seemed to get bigger, her sex grabbing at the glass dildo and her asshole grabbing at whatever was in there.

When whatever was in her ass stepped up in size again, Jessica came unglued as her orgasm leaped to new heights and crashed over her in spinning lights and bright bursts of color. He sex had a death grip on the dildo but the thing in her ass was fucking her slowly, steadily. Her orgasm rolled on and on and on.

*****

Jessica ended up sleeping on the chaise lounge, the glass dildo deep in her sex. Whatever had been in her ass was gone and there was a soft blanket over her. Vicky was asleep in the recliner and covered with another blanket. Carla was asleep flat on her back on the floor. There was a blanket over her.

With a soft moan, Jessica pulled the dildo out of her pussy but held the big ball head against her opening as she tried to decide whether to keep it out or push it back in. Pushing it back in, won out and she whimpered softly. It was halfway back inside when she stopped its movement. She shivered hard and sighed softly.

Her mind was trying to sort out that last orgasm. The dildo sliding in and out, her hand slapping her clit. That is what had built the orgasm. Then she moaned long and loud as she remembered something slowly slipping into her asshole. That had blown her away totally.

Vicky giggled softly and Jessica looked that way. "Are you at it again?" Vicky asked in a soft whisper. Jessica felt the heat of a blush in her upper chest and face as she nodded. "I had to put the butt plug back in after watching you have that last orgasm," Vicky whispered.

"Uh, who put, uh, what in my ass?" Jessica asked quickly.

Vicky giggled and replied, "I pushed a small anal ball dildo in there. If I come so hard from pulling something out, I figured you might do the same with something going in."

"You had that right," Jessica said as she moved the glass dildo faster and deeper in her wet sex.

Vicky giggled as she watched the blanket move next to Jessica's sex. "Should I get it again?"

Jessica groaned loudly and shook her head. "Another orgasm like that last one and I'll sleep all day."

Vicky giggled again. "I don't think so. Thinking about owning a nice new shiny butt plug will wake you up so you can go to the toy store."

Jessica took a long deep breath and shivered hard. "I also want one of the toys that you fucked my ass with."

Vicky shivered and sighed deeply. "It was my pleasure believe me."

Jessica found herself giggling. "Not all your pleasure by a long shot."

Carla made a grumbling sound and said, "You two go to sleep."

Jessica smiled as Vicky giggled. It seems she had found her place in the world.

12