Jessica, Anal Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no resistance, the young guy's cock went in like it was meant to be there. Ron and the young guy were both inside Jessica's ass.

"That's it Ron, fuck me like that!" Jessica encouraged. She didn't realize she had not only one cock in her pussy and ass each, but an additional cock in her ass too.

"That feels amazing! That's the spot! Fuck me Boys!" Jessica said.

Meanwhile, one of the other new guys approached her mouth, which she gladly enveloped with her hot mouth and bobbed her head up and down on. It was a sight to behold as Tom took the liberty of filming Jessica as she took one cock in her vagina, one in her mouth, and two cocks in her ass. It was sweaty, steamy scene as Jessica once again entered the zone, relishing every moment of the attention and friction she was experiencing. Her orgasms began to arrive like clockwork, and she began to lose count of all the cock by which she'd been penetrated.

Not long after she'd started receiving a double helping of cock in her ass, other men began to crowd around closer. She was stroking a cock either side of the one possessed by the man she was blowing. All told, she was trying to satisfy six cocks at once, which was good... there were more men still waiting, and they didn't have all day.

When one guy would cum, another would quickly replace his cock. She took particular notice when one of the cocks left her ass. Apparently she'd been stretched out really good by Jake, and then Ron's and the other guy's cocks, such that there wasn't hardly enough friction at that point for an average cock. She had found that her orgasms while being penetrated anally were more intense than when she was getting fucked just in her pussy. However, they were even more intense when the cock was bigger still. It was around the time that the first cock came in her ass while there were two inside that she realized that she'd had two inside.

When Ron came first during the double stuff and pulled out while the other kept fucking her with subsequent little friction, she looked back to see what was happening. At first confused, she quickly realized that there had indeed been two cocks inside her backdoor, and without missing a beat blurted out, "Quickly, someone else fuck my ass, too!"

Sure enough, another bloke stepped up, climbed upon the ottoman where Ron had been, and stuffed his cock in where Ron had been.

"Ah, that's it! Fuck me you bastards! Fuck me harder," Jessica yelled.

Tom could tell what was happening. It was just as he'd seen before, and certainly as he'd hoped. Jessica was transforming before his very eyes into the very thing he'd set out to do. He'd created an insatiable anal slut that was limited only by her physical ability to withstand sexual friction...being rubbed raw. If she could, she would probably keep demanding cock in her, and likely demand that cock in her ass. Tom then got the idea to try a little experiment...

Tom signaled to Mike who was still on the bottom, but probably getting close to exploding. He said to Mike, "Put it in her ass."

Mike, being a team player, positioned himself such that he could withdraw his ever-hardening cock from what was Jessica's tight pussy, made tighter by the two cocks that were in her ass, stretching the flesh toward her ass and away from her puss. His cock was quite slick from all the pussy juice that had been flowing, and with very little resistance, he was able to wedge a third cock inside Jessica's ever widening anal cavern.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, YES! YES! Fuck me just like that! Oh my God, I think I'm going to cum again! Fuuuuuuuck!!" Jessica yelled as her G-spot was overstimulated, even through her rectal wall, aided in no small part by the excitement of being surrounded by a bunch of men with their cocks out, but also by the fact that she had three hard cocks inside of her ass.

Jessica's sphincter involuntarily tightened as this latest orgasm was more explosive than those previous, effectively causing her to shit out the cock that was least deep around mid-orgasm. Once she was through climaxing, the cock found its way back in for continued three-in-one action. She got her shit together and continued to suck the cock in her face, and continued to stroke the other blokes that flanked the one being sucked.

For the next 30 minutes, Jessica continued to get used like the gutter trash she'd submitted herself to being. She reveled in all the cock that was being thrust at her, validation of her attractiveness and youth, her desirability that was, for the time being, sufficient for spellbinding a room full of hard cock reserved for her pleasure and disposal.

She ended up being passed around like a marijuana cigarette. She must have ended up in a dozen positions before finally finding herself in a sling that suspended from the ceiling, a sling which enabled the presentation of her fuckholes to men from a variety of angles and positions. At present, she was being fucked by three dicks all inside her asshole. Try as they might, they couldn't quite manage a fourth cock. It would have taken a long-ass cock to make it past the three sets of hips that blocked out any additional cummers.

The three final cocks for the night, well-slicked from all the constant juice that had emitted from her dripping pussy as well as all of the ejaculate that continued to flow into her "other pussy," continued to ram forth like some scene from an alien-inspired cartoon porn. Her arms encircled two of the guys necks and shoulders for support while she continued to gush out of her vagina for yet another time...eyes closed, face scrunched in concentration, ass out to receive her admirers...this lasted for a good eight minutes until two of the guys had already came and the final cock couldn't get enough friction.

They let her down from the sling and she greedily took this last, still hard cock in her mouth, and continued to suck it like she hadn't eaten for days.

"Oh fuck, yeah, suck it, you fuckin' whore!" the guy encouraged.

He didn't last but two minutes, erupting a nice load for her to choke down. She'd gotten better at keeping cumloads in her mouth. Not a drop escaped her mouth as she sucked his juice clean.

"That's a good whore," he said appreciatively.

As it turned out, Jessica's stamina had improved since her first gangbang three days prior. And she was fully transitioning to an anal slut, preferring it over traditional vaginal intercourse for its intensity and depravity. She was officially a cock addict, and it would take serious therapy for her ever to return to normal days; however, no one with knowledge of her behavior was remotely concerned about this "potential problem."

12