Jessica, Anal Bitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica looked up at her father, cock firmly in her mouth, communicating with her eyes. He knew the look from the night before. It was time. He pulled out of her mouth, and after Jessica stood up, he helped her out of her pajama shorts exposing her naked ass and velvety mound.

He picked her up, sat her on the edge of the dining room table, and proceeded to feast on his daughter's gushy cunt, probing his tongue in and out of her pussy in addition to licking her clitoris and ass hole.

While she lay there, enjoying the mouth on her sex, it finally dawned on Jessica why her sex life had been so bad before. She was stimulated primarily through anal sex, whether it was physical or mental, and it seemed her libido was such that she required more cock than most women. It was at this point that her father's penis came up and began to press its way into her pussy.

Jessica let out a gasp, "Oh! Oh my God, Daddy, that feels amazing... Fuck me, Daddy!"

Her father entered the zone as he began to fuck his daughter against his better judgment. Since seeing her put out for all the boys last night, he began to see her how she liked to be seen... As a fuck slut who deserved all the cock she could get. He began to ram her vagina with wild abandon.

Jessica looked up at her father. It was uncanny how much her father resembled Tom. Could it be that Dad had a brother that she'd never been told about? She revelled in the attention she was getting from her father, him fully absorbed and attentive to laying his pipe down for her and her alone. His cock, which always belonged to her mother, was finally hers to enjoy and to own.

At last she put her hand up to her father's stomach. "Stop, Daddy."

He stopped, confused. She reached down and took his cock and pulled it from her pussy, and then aimed it lower to her greedy butthole. She then leaned her legs closer to her head so that her ass stuck out more, making it easier for him to guide his cock straight into her orifice.

"Oh, yes! Put it in deep, Daddy! Fuck my ass like you did last night! Fuck me hard!" she commanded.

Her father, not accustomed to anal sex, gladly began to ravage his daughter's ass with heavy strokes, pounding into her body at each thrust, getting it in deep, as he watched her face take on that slutty animal look where nothing else in the world mattered but receiving cock in the hole that matters most.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, ooooooohhh Daddyyyyyyy!!" she yelled as his cock stimulated her over the edge, causing him to lose his load in the process.

"Oh! That's my girl! Oh fuck! It's so tight! Aaagh!" he yelled as he dumped his fresh sperm into her ass.

He left his cock in her ass gyrating mildly while he fondled her breasts, gazing at his daughter like she was some whore he just paid for. She gazed back with a satisfied look having orgasmed through her ass yet another time in only seven days.

"That was amazing, Daddy," Jessica said, breaking the silence.

"You're so fucking sexy, Baby," he replied. "I look forward to fucking you again and again."

"Anytime you wish, Daddy," she replied. "I'll always be your little girl and your anal fuck toy. That is, so long as Mommy doesn't mind."

"I have a feeling that she's just fine with it," he suggested.

The two of them resolved to shower together, exploring each others bodies in the process, and getting a little more physical stimulation before getting out of the shower and finally putting some clothes on before Mommy got home.

12