Jessica and Tom 01: The Hunt

Story Info
Jessica needs a new plaything, Tom's descent into servitude.
26k words
4.69
19.6k
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica And Tom Part 1 -- The beginning.

**********************

This is the first part of what has become over 120,000 words of my first erotic writing project. I've tried to do research into areas I'm not au fais with but please do bear with any inaccuracies. There are several parts to follow, already written but I welcome any constructive comments that I might use to improve each part as I release them.

Please note I am English and the spellings are UK English hence they are often with 's' not 'z'.

This is just the first part of the saga and deals just with the online meeting of the two main

Characters the next part begins when they meet for real and the shenanigans that then follow.

I genuinely hope you enjoy

Mindandbody!

***********************

Jessica goes hunting

It was time to start looking again, her control over her last conquest was now total. At a simple word Dylan would move from extravagant lover to cuckold submissive. While she cherished every moment of molding him into her obedient slave, she lusted after the challenge of molding another man to her twisted set of whims and kinks.

Seated at her dining table, a fresh glass of white wine in a crystal goblet sat beside her; condensation slowly forming around where the cool liquid touched the glass. She opened her laptop and logged into her favourite hunting grounds. The popular dating app had many faults but to her it presented a smorgasbord of choice and opportunity. A few tweaks to the filters allowed to her as a premium member and she felt the thrill of the chase begin.

She had a type she looked for, not easily quantifiable, but obvious to her when the combination of picture and words melded together on her screen. Immediately discounted were those that didn't prepare any text as part of their profile, either because they couldn't be bothered or they simply weren't bright enough to realise it's not all about looks. Next to go were the 'good old boys', Trump supporters and anyone who looked like they weren't still in possession of at least most of their own teeth.

The pool suitably whittled down now she knew she had to start to pay attention. Beefcakes had their place and oiled rippling six packs without doubt turned her on, but it wasn't what she was searching for this time. She had indulged in that particular taste and thoroughly explored its possibilities with the buffed and amply endowed Dylan, who was now available whenever she wanted, without question.

No, someone more androgynous was the order of the day, not overly feminine but a man that was more in touch with that side of his psyche. The next one needed to want to be hers even if he didn't know it yet. Whereas Dylan's subjugation had been far more forceful, this one she wanted to be subtle and cunning.

As she flicked though adding more to the 'no' pile than the 'yes' she slowly sipped her wine. The men she was choosing all had a theme, lonely, not so good with the opposite sex, socially awkward. Men who when confronted with her overwhelming beauty and presence, would be wondering if they were victim of some elaborate practical joke; which in some way they were but in the end they would love it.

Her womanhood trembled as the next picture appeared. Telltale lines of well formatted text hiding below this young man's picture was precisely what she was looking for. Tom was in his mid thirties, of slight build but attractive nonetheless. His style was neutral in all his pictures favouring jeans and loose t shirts over chinos or suits. His profile suggested he was recently out of a relationship and looking for something new and long term, she would definitely fit those requirements. He was in middle management for a large technology company so not an idiot. From his profile she could see he was well read, reasonably well travelled and best of all open to new ideas. Time to send some messages she thought.

Dear Tom

I saw your profile on Tinder and you seem to be a good match to what I am looking for. I'm not local but also not too far away, I thought that might be a good thing as we're both not looking for a quick hook up. I've shared my profile with you and I was hoping you would have a look and see if you wanted to maybe meet on line at first and have a chat and see where we go from there. Here's hoping you get the same vibe from me as I get from you .

Best wishes

Jessica

Message received

Tom's phone pinged loudly in the meeting making him fidget awkwardly to find it and switch it to silent. A rookie mistake for someone with manager in his title let alone when you're in a meeting with your boss's boss's boss! On the other hand, he considered, that ping was not his normal text or WhatsApp noise but that of a notably so far silent dating app, at least he would have something to look forward to for the rest of this bone dry boring quarterly departmental meeting.

As the meeting broke and the movers and shakers make their way to kiss the asses of those they thought would assist in their meteoric rise to company stardom; Tom slipped away quietly, now desperate to see who had messaged him.

Opening his phone discretely in the corridor he confirmed it was indeed a dating message and he made a beeline for a stall in the gents for some privacy just in case it was risqué. He read the brief message from Jessica and was soon logging into her profile, 'please be cute' he thought.

Jessica's profile appeared and Tom felt as if the wind had been knocked right out of him.

She wasn't just cute, she was breathtaking. At a little over forty with raven black hair and alabaster skin she glowed in every photo. Her smile seared into his brain as he swiped through the pictures. Reading her profile was almost surplus to requirements but if this was to be a long term thing as she suggested was her goal then he needed to not waste his time.

A successful business woman, Jessica had made her own fortune in the specialist clothing industry and now enjoyed a very comfortable life where she could slip into and out of running her company as she desired. Her interests were well aligned with his own nerdish tendencies of Sci-fi movies, books and even a little gaming.

The sensation of 'too good to be true' was overwhelming but he couldn't help but want to explore the possibility of being this lucky, after all, people find love in all manner of places. His loins stirred as he began to compose a reply, her full red lips burning into his mind as he typed.

Dear Jessica,

I'm pushed for time right now but wanted to send a response straight away so you didn't think me rude. From your profile and pictures I think we'd be a great match and I'd be really interested in chatting to you sometime soon and seeing where we go from there. Let me pen you a longer mail when I get home from work.

Best wishes

Tom

Ping went her phone as the message arrived merely an hour later, Tom it seems had taken the bait, she quickly penned a reply and began to plan her next move

Tom's heart rate quickened when the message arrived so quickly after he had sent his own reply. She'd obviously reconsidered her poor choice to contact him already and here came the brush off. He opened the phone and read it quickly expecting the inevitable let down, but it never came.

Hi Tom

That sounds great, I look forward to your mail but if you prefer we can meet up on Zoom, it'll save your fingers and we can be a bit less formal. I'll send you a link for the chat room and we can work for there how does 7p.m.sound?

Love Jessica

He grinned from ear to ear

Hi Jessica,

Sounds great, see you (sort of) at 7p.m., cant wait!

Tom

Zoom is in the air

As everyone knows first impressions are very important but for Jessica they were essential, without a good foundation the process she so enjoyed would be far more difficult. Looking at her own profile she saw Tom had liked all of her photos but one stood out with an 'adore' emoji added to the run of the mill likes. Surprisingly the photo was one of her less revealing ones but his reaction spoke volumes. In the photo she wore a classy purple flowing ball gown with ample leg showing through the long slit up the side. Her makeup was formal bordering on severe and her black hair pulled tightly into several ornate plaits which snaked over her shoulder and down her back.

In the photo she had been entering a high class dungeon in London's Soho to attend a particularly entertaining and highly erotic bondage party where she had conducted more than one twisted sexual act on willing male participants. She grinned at Tom's reaction to her photo and planned how best to look for him later that evening, a trip to see Sarah at the salon was in the cards she thought as she texted her driver and ordered the car outside asap.

The car drifted through the light traffic of the suburbs and slipped into the quiet street containing the unassuming salon. From outside it didn't give anything away, dark tinted windows hiding its purpose from prying eyes but Jessica knew Sarah's salon was only used by a select few and she charged accordingly for her fabulous work and particularly personal services.

She slipped from the car and dismissed the driver as she entered through the heavy door.

Sarah sat in the soft leather sofa reading a magazine, her platinum blonde hair glistened in the little light let through by the tinted windows, she smiled at Jessica as she entered and stood to greet her client her heels clicking lightly as she went.

"Miss Jessica sweetie it's been a while, you really must come in more often" she said hugging and air kissing as she spoke. "Something special in mind? A big meeting perhaps?"

"I know honey but life gets in the way sometimes." she smiled returning Sarah's affectionate hug. "I'm meeting a new guy online tonight and I wanted to look and feel my best when we chat, I couldn't think of anyone better to give me the confidence I need to really get my hooks into him."

"Ooooo sounds fun you must tell me all about it." said Sarah gesturing to the sole lush leather treatment chair in front of a large mirror. Jessica sat and made herself comfortable and produced her phone to show Sarah the photos of Tom. The beautician cooed in appreciation of the subtle good looks Tom offered.

"I could do so much to that little honey." she gushed as she scrolled though the pictures before handing the phone back. Jessica found the picture of herself Tom had favoured and showed Sarah.

"This one seemed to grab his attention, so I was hoping a variation on the theme to see if that's what he's into." Sarah studies the picture scrunching her lips thoughtfully.

"Wasn't this at that wild night in London you were at where you spit roasted a guy on stage with another guy?"

"That's the one!" she said her pussy wet with the memory of slipping her rubber dick into the poor boy's ass as another slave fucked his mouth. The sensation of the other end of the strap on slipping into her slit and rubbing hard on her as she pounded him.... she drifted back to the present "think you can work your magic?"

"Sure, you know with your looks and my skills we could lay waste to any straight guy on the planet and most of the gays too." She reclined the chair and placed the soft fabric bib on Jessica's chest and began to remove her makeup, massaging and moisturising as she went to get the very best results.

After a grueling two hours of pampering and primping Jessica's hair and makeup were complete. Black eyeliner extended out from her lashes to a razor sharp pinpoint, softened with light metallic powder before darkening to a deep charcoal grey at the edge of her lids. A hint of pink gave her cheeks powerful lines and guided the eye to her dark red wine coloured lips. Her lustrous black hair had been vigorously straightened from her scalp to her shoulders where it gave way to flowing curls that hung seductively over one eye.

Jessica knew Sarah was an artist but this look would blow poor Tom's mind even if he was several hundred miles away. She could feel the familiar quiver of arousal as she thought of his likely reaction later that evening. Her pussy quickly moistening at the thought of his impending subjugation.

"You are a true artist Sarah, this is going to melt poor Tom." She said as she examined her flawless face and jiggled her flowing locks with delight.

"Were you wanting the full service as usual Jessica?" Sarah said smiling at the praise.

"I think so Sarah, all this pampering does give me a severe lust."

Without further invite Sarah rolled her stool around to the front of the chair parting the leg sections firm leather pad and gently moving Jessica's legs apart. Her hands slipped up Jessica's smooth legs catching the hem of her dress with her thumbs until her sheer black panties came into view. Slipping her finger into the soft material she slowly moved the panties aside revealing Jessica's smooth shaven snatch glistening with arousal. Sarah leaned forward on her stool gently kissing her red lips to Jessica's sex.

Sarah's expert tongue slipped up and down her clit and with every lap ventured deeper into her warm womanhood. Jessica's back arched as electric like spasms spread through her body. Her face flushing with arousal as her climax quickly grew. Her moans escalated and her legs quivered in delight as her orgasm crashed around her, she grabbed Sarah's head and ground her pussy against her sweet mouth to eek out every ounce of shaking pleasure before she released her with a sigh.

Sarah slipped Jessica's panties back and straightened the hem of her dress as she retreated, wiping Jessica's warm sweet juices from her lips with a tissue from the counter before reapplying her lipstick. "Always a joy to lick such a perfect pussy." she said smirking mischievously as she stood to help Jessica out of the chair.

Jessica sashayed out of the salon, rejuvenated by her sexual release and the knowledge that Tom's conquest was now assured. She wiggled her tight toned ass at Sarah as she exited "pop it on my tab darling, see you next week for more of the same."

First impressions

She didn't want to send the invite too early, keeping her plaything keen was an art. She imagined him constantly clicking his mail refresh as 7p.m. approached expectant of meeting this online vision. His focus on the meeting invite would distract him from the worm it also inserted into his computer. A worm that would trawl his computer for all of his deviant behaviours and allow her to formulate her approach to his enslavement based on his particular fetishes.

At 6:55p.m. she pinged off the Trojan horse email and as she expected within a few moments Tom appeared in the waiting area of the meeting software. On her other screen she saw the worm expand into his computer and begin to harvest the data she needed to manipulate him. She watched the feed from his webcam as he squirmed nervously in his seat, best to let him stew a while longer, it is after all a lady's prerogative to be fashionably late.

'Just finishing up a work email Tom, be there in a moment.' she typed into the messenger app watching him grin and respond 'ok.'

At 7:05p.m. she entered the meeting after briefly ensuring the lighting was correctly positioned, her hair was just right and her makeup still devastatingly perfect.

"Hi." he croaked eventually, the look evidently having the desired effect. "Wow your pictures don't really do you justice but I guess I'm still not seeing you in the real." He slapped his forehead in frustration, "Erm, I'm Tom pleased to meet you."

"You're too kind Tom, thanks so much for hanging on, I was just finishing up an e-mail that couldn't wait, you know how it goes."

"Of course, no need to apologise, I don't exactly have a packed social calendar these days." Tom said raising his open hands and gazing around his apartment.

"Why is that? Surely people are keen to enjoy your company, I can't imagine you're such a bad guy."

"Since my last relationship ended things have been a bit sparse I guess. Between the awkwardness of shared friends and the inevitable self pity I guess I've let my social life slide a bit." he let out a sigh as he sat back in his chair as if admitting some massive shortcoming.

"Sorry to hear that." she cooed leaning close to the camera for added effect. "Hopefully we can change at least your on line social life a bit while we get to know each other." A devious smirk crossed her lips.

The conversation lasted over an hour as they both bantered about the way the world was and how they fit into it. Jessica let Tom do most of the talking, letting him tell her everything she needed to know about him in order to manipulate him, the worm in his PC almost done with its deep dive into all his dirty secrets.

By 9pm she felt she had what she needed to work out her game plan, she knew her friends would be out having drinks and she had a thirst building. Inadvertently she grabbed the cylindrical lipstick from her bag and twisted open the smooth action to reveal the deep burgundy colour she had worn all day. Using a hand mirror she started to slip the lipstick across her lips and noticed the conversation slow as Tom focused on the silver tube and deep red colour as it glided onto her full lips. This was an unexpected bonus, continuing as if she hadn't noticed she perfected her lips and smiled sweetly at Tom.

"Tom it's been lovely talking but I forgot the time and I was supposed to meet friends about a half hour ago for a birthday party. I'm really sorry but can I make it up to you and maybe meet up online again in a few days if your schedule is free?"

"Oh I didn't mean to keep you, to be fair I hadn't realised we'd been talking so long. I'm free every night except tomorrow so just drop me a message with a good time for you."

Jessica grinned and then blew a deep burgundy kiss at him "I'll do just that! Speak soon Tom." as she signed out of the meeting knowing Tom was about to have some serious time watching porn straight after to sate his appetite. With the worm in place gaining access to his PC she'd enjoy watching that action and seeing what floated his boat after a little personal satisfaction with her friends and eventually young Dylan's ample cock.

Things only get better

She got back late, well past 2a.m., merry with drink and fulfilled having enjoyed Dylan more than once before leaving him quietly to his slumber. She grabbed a tall glass of cold water from the dispenser, kicked off her heels and padded quietly into her study to review what Tom had been up to.

The worm in his computer granted her full access to his PC and it always recorded movement from the webcam. She opened the recording from just after their meeting to find Tom chattering to himself, 'how can he be this lucky, a woman like that interested in him, that never happens' she knew what was coming next, his long dry spell combined with the allure of a new relationship with a woman he clearly thought out of his league only led to one outcome.

Her second screen mirrored his showing him log into a well know repository of porn. He quickly searched in the bar at the top 'Femdom Hypno JOI.'

"Oh Tom!" She exclaimed, "you're doing my work for me." His go to porn was going to make her own seduction and subjugation of him so much easier and quicker. All she needed to do was use the triggers he himself had planted in his mind to bend his will to her own. She might even get him fully subservient to her before they even met.

As he gazed at the screen allowing the soothing feminine voice to wash over him, his eyes slowly closed. The pumping images and sounds of vigorous sex, blowjobs and cumshots continued on the screen but he drifted away. His hands obeying the gentle instructions of the voice. He stroked slowly at first, the tempo controlled by the beat of the rhythmic soundtrack. His cock wasn't large but ample for her needs. Watching him submit was a rare treat so soon in a relationship, her sex began to moisten once again and she too slipped her fingers to the beat.

123456...8