Jessica - Black Femdom

Story Info
Black femdom, Jessica explore her fantasy.
1.2k words
4.1
29.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
101 Followers

I was at a red light on a sunny day waiting in my car, I had long blonde hair with a cute face and I was lost in my thought. I tried to resist my fantasy so much it became more and more strong. I was 27 years old and a beauty; I took my medium latte Starbucks coffee and drink some thinking about the Black girl I saw at the Starbucks. How beautiful she was, how I wanted to make love to her. Why thought? Why having that fantasy I never was attracted to woman. I had a boyfriend for so many years and we recently broke up. I didn't want to be a Lesbian but those Black women were so hot... I was always a big perv when I saw one, I could not stop myself but look at those black ass and black tits. It happened 5 years ago, suddenly I was super attracted to black woman. Sometimes people can change so fast.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

The car behind me honked at me because the light was green since maybe 1 minute and I didn't move at all, I quickly took a parking near to calm myself. It was getting dangerous. I needed to explore my fantasy. Live it. Sadly, I quickly realized I was not able to do so. I'm sure not going to make a profile in a dating site and let the world knows about what I crave. Plus, I was too shy to ask out that black girl in the Starbucks. What if she's not lesbian? What if she's not into me? What if she laughs and tell people what I asked her... I know being a lesbian was ok nowadays but I feared other people opinions on me. Guy was always hitting on me, I had tight ass always wearing skinny jeans and popular clothes.

I took my Starbucks cup where you could read my name on it, "Jessica". I threw it on a trashcan outside and I returned at home. That night I was only thinking about that black girl at Starbucks, she was a skinny black woman with attitude I thought about licking her neck... fingers... pussy... tits... even ass... I loved everything on a black woman body. One of my many friends called me, she was my co-workers too. She invited me to a party but I declined the invitation because I was too much tired.

The next day I was at the job, my boss called me. Gerry was 60 and was about to retire he told me he wanted me to represent the company in a huge dinner for the Black woman pride foundation. Gerry wanted me to look good like I always do. I knew it was important career wise cause that community was buying lots of product and was giving us lot of money. I thought to myself, maybe I'm going to be the new boss after Gerry retires.

One week later, I was at the dinner. It was really hot in there or it was just me unable to control myself seeing that many beautiful black woman. Lots of them had dress where you could see underneath and it was really tough to not look. I quickly took some wine trying to relax myself. Many woman came to me and thanked me and the company for giving that much money every year. After the dinner, the dance started. Some pop music, some hip-hop music, some techno... I looked at them dancing and having fun while I was drinking my wine. It was mostly black woman but some white people were dancing too and one Asian dude too.

"You want to dance babe?"

Said an old black girl around 45, she had gray hair and quite chubby. She was dressed really casual. She had a HUUUGE ass and HUUGE tits. She looked like a butch so I was kind of scared about her and how she would act.

"No sorry, I got to go soon I'm just finishing my wine but thank you for the offer." I replied smiling at her.

"Oh come on, just one dance." Said the 45 black girl.

I could not refuse twice so I danced with her; she picked my waist by the side and was dancing. The dance floor become more and more crowded I could feel boobs and ass touching me. The 45 black girl went near my ears and told me her name was Sheila. I wondered if she was hitting on me or she was just having fun. I started to overthink things and panicked a little bit. She didn't have a pretty face too, she wasn't ugly but she wasn't beautiful too but damn I was still turned on by her and it made me more afraid of what could happen in front of a crowd. Imagine them, seeing a 27 years old white blonde girl who could be a model kissing that 45 old chubby black girl.

I said thanks to Sheila and went to the Bathroom, 30 seconds later Sheila enter the Bathroom too and locked the door. She kissed me straight off the bat and removed her jeans... no panties underneath she had a huge bush.

"Lick that black pussy white gurl, I know you want it." Said Sheila.

I did not question myself, I was all alone with her no eye to witness I licked that black pussy and sucked all her juice.

"Oh fuck I'm Cumming" Sheila squealed, her body shaking wildly, her ebony pussy splashing into my mouth. The taste was strong and not like I dreamed about how it would taste but at the same time I was addicted by it and could not stop.

Sheila rocked back and forth, smearing her pussy over my mouth and nose. I made her cum another time; my long beautiful blonde hair was wet now. Sheila showed me her big ass and with her hands she spread both cheeks showing me her asshole.

"Time for some ass cleaning white gurl."

I licked her ass and damn it tasted bad but again, I needed to experiment everything she was throwing at me and I still loved it. She slapped me and told me to put my tongue in it and really taste her beautiful big black ass. I closed my eyes trying to imagine I was doing it to that beautiful black girl I saw at the Starbucks. I put so much intensity after that.

"Holy fuck white gurl, I didn't know you were that much into me. Damn, I'm so good at hunting white girls; you're the best I ever found."

The ass was hairy too so it didn't help reduce the bad taste but thinking about that Starbucks girls made thing so sweet and comfortable. Even with the bad taste, the fact I was addicted by that was mind boggling for me. I wanted more; I never wanted to stop eating her ass.

"Ok enough, my ass is super clean now. I'm going to go back dancing now, stay there there's other bathroom anyway for the girls."

Sheila went back dancing, she came back later putting her ass in my nose and forced me to lick her pussy and ass again I was like a toy for her. After that I went home completely shocked by what just happened to me wondering what would be next. The scary thing was the fact I loved everything that happened to me that night...

Dunn81
Dunn81
101 Followers