Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
Crossdresser enjoys the freedom of open air.
1.3k words
3.71
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jac0879
jac0879
2 Followers

It was a familiar ritual by now. I plugged the drain of the tub and turned on the faucet to draw a hot bath. It was really a pain keeping my body hair tamed, it grew in dark and quickly but I was determined. As the water ascended in the basin, I stripped my clothes, stood in front of the sink and grabbed a razor. I quickly dispensed of every last trace of stubble on my face before rinsing it and returning to the tub, cutting the flow of water with a hum of satisfaction.

Next I rifled through a drawer by the sink, sorting through a few bath bombs before deciding on a purple-ish powdery sphere that smelled faintly of lavender and jasmine. Tossing it in the tub with a splash and a fizz, I dipped both feet into the water and slid my whole body in with a smile. I closed his eyes and could feel the hot water opening up my pores.

After a brief time luxuriating in the warmth, I dutifully returned to my task by lifting a leg out of the water and lathering it up with shaving gel. Grabbing a light pink razor sitting on the corner of the tub, I began clearing the thick stubble from my legs. It was a tedious process but after a half hour or so both legs were smooth and hairless. I also carefully shaved my butt, removing the fine wispy hairs around the hole and making things as satisfyingly spotless as possible.

Satisfied with my work I drained the tub and turned on the shower, letting the cold water wash over me while quickly scrubbing away the last traces of hair and funk. After exiting the shower and drying off, I applied a light coating of lotion to my legs and butt before returning to my bedroom.

I got on my knees as the foot of my bed and grabbed a container out from under it, sliding off the top and taking in my choices. I murmured to myself, "it's cold out, hmm..." as I turned through a series of body suits. A black one caught my eye - tight around the waist to enforce a womanly form, crotchless and meant to be worn with a bra. I grabbed it along with a bright pink and black bra that vaguely matched it, a smaller cup size that worked well with my naturally chubby breasts. My dick twitched as I felt the material of the lingerie, excited for what was to come. I stood up with the lingerie in hand and carefully started to put it on, pulling the tight leggings of the bodysuit up my freshly shaven legs, fastening the bra in front of me before turning it around to cup my breasts, and adjusting it all to fit my every curve of my body.

When I was done dressing I felt Jessica creep into my mind and heart. I grabbed at my bra and squeezed my tits through the soft fabric, letting out a feminine moan. I let a hand sink past my waist and touched my girlcock, which jutted out from the black silky fabric surrounding it. I was nearly ready. I squatted back down, reached back into the container and retrieved a bottle of lube, greasing up my finger. I applied the lube to my hole, lightly dipping my finger inside myself and swirling it around to make sure everything was well coated. I put away the bottle after wiping my hand on a nearby towel, replaced the lid on the container and slid it back under the bed.

Springing up I grabbed a nearby oversized hoodie and slipped it over my head, my exposed butt and clitty barely concealed. I excitedly half-skipped out of my room, put on some sandals and opened the front door of my house. A breeze immediately whipped past me, shrinking my tiny clit to a nub and putting a chill up my spine. I walked out, locked the door, thrust my hands into my hoodie's pockets and started walking down the street.

It was late, almost midnight. My house is on a small street of only a few dwellings, opening out onto a two-lane county road that only saw any kind of traffic in the middle of the day. A few street lights illuminated the sidewalks on my street and beyond the main road was shrouded in darkness. I quickly walked to the main road and started down it in the black, my eyes adjusting to the night quickly and finding the slightly overgrown sidewalk. I walked down it intently, knowing my destination was a couple miles down the street but I wasn't in any kind of hurry. I was very content to be dressed, even if I was covered by a jacket, and I was going to enjoy every moment of it.

In the distance I heard a vehicle bounding through the night behind me. I was excited and a little scared at the same time, preparing myself to briefly be seen walking on the side of the road by a stranger. I pulled down the hem of the hoodie, making sure everything was covered. The truck came closer and passed me without changing speed. As it passed I slightly lifted up my hoodie and exposed soft, hairless crotch. There was no way the driver could see me do this but it excited me nonetheless, breathing the slightest bit of life into my erection as I let out a happy sigh. It quickly subsided as the cold attacked it and I continued walking.

After a few minutes hearing only sounds of chirping bugs and rustling deep in the woods on either side of the road, I gained some confidence. My heart raced as I pulled my hoodie over my head and bunched it up in my hand. I was completely exposed, a crossdressing sissy wearing a bra and bodysuit on the side of a quiet road. I was slightly shaking both from the cold and from my sheer delight; I was free. I kept walking, listening intently for any sound in the distance and hearing nothing unusual. I knew I was coming up on a lake on the side of the road, which had a bench on the far side of it that would be well clear from the lights of any cars that might happen to pass through the area. I carefully walked through the grass to the bench, laid down my hoodie, and sat on it in the dark. I pulled out my phone, opened up the browser, and paged through one of my favorite sites looking for the best video for my mood.

I settled on "BBC Bareback Crossdresser in Red Stockings" and my girlcock sprang to life as I immediately saw on the screen a thick black cock fuck another white crossdresser wearing beautiful red stockings and a red thong. I stroked myself in the dark on that bench by the lake, wishing that was me. I was never more turned on than when I was dressed in the open air and my little erection strained as hard as it ever did, at least until I started fingering my greased up pussy. I couldn't have lasted more than 30 seconds and I fired several blasts of cum into the darkness.

My brief journey was complete as a layer of shame draped over me and the fire of Jessica dissipated from my heart. I quickly replaced the hoodie over my head and shuffled back onto the main road, moving a little faster than I did to get to the lake. Soon I was back in the warmth of my home, stripping off all my lingerie, checking them for any dirt or stains, returning them to their rightful place, and climbing into bed.

As I dozed off, I felt the sheets cling to my smooth legs and a spark of contentment flashed in my head before going dark. Jessica was never too far buried.

jac0879
jac0879
2 Followers