Jessica Ch. 02 - Alexander Blackwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Jessica dropped to her knees in front of him, her lips curling into a mischievous smirk as she reached out and began to unzip his overalls. His breath hitched as her fingers brushed against his waist, her touch sending a thrill of electricity through him. She slowly pulled down his zipper until his hard cock was exposed, its length impressive and eager for attention. Victoria was in shock when she saw Jessica on her knees, releasing his cock from his confines and felt radiating warmth over her lower area. Jessica leaned in and circled the tip of his engorged cock with her tongue, sending waves of pleasure up his spine. She looked up at him with a naughty glint in her eye, her lips pressed tight against his shaft as she slowly began to take him deeper into her mouth.

Gasping for a bit of air, Jessica skillfully extended an invitation for Victoria to join in the unfolding seduction. Her words were carefully chosen, designed to nudge Victoria towards the edge of her comfort zone, enticing her with the prospect of exploring her deepest desires. Victoria looked around nervously, before finally returning Jessica's gaze. She knew there was no turning back now.

Jessica and Victoria knelt together, their eyes locked on Devon's cock as though they were mesmerized by it. Jessica was the first to move, slowly leaning forward until her lips were almost touching his manhood. She could feel Victoria's gaze, and the way it made her skin tingle with anticipation. Victoria then followed suit, gently taking Devon's cock in her mouth. She moved her head from side to side, flicking her tongue against the head of his penis and sending shockwaves of pleasure through Devon's body. Jessica then joined in, their mouths working in unison, each one caressing and teasing Devon as they continued to pleasure him. Their tongues intertwined as their movements became more passionate. Jessica could feel Victoria's hands moving across his thighs, her fingertips teasing the sensitive skin there. As Devon's pleasure heightened, both Jessica and Victoria increased their efforts, their mouths seeming to become one as they moved with a single intent. Their movements were fast and frenzied as their lips and tongues worked together, and soon was approaching orgasm.

Finally, as Devon was nearing his climax, and Jessica stepped back to leave Victoria alone on the sucking. Her mouth worked expertly, coating Devon's shaft in her saliva and coaxing forth his release. Devon thrust his hips up into her, and both moved in unison as his climax shuddered through him. Devon's cum was hot and thick as it filled Victoria's mouth, the flavour sweet and salty on her tongue. She swallowed eagerly as Devon gasped in pleasure, her throat working to swallow down every last drop. She never let up until Devon was completely spent, savouring every moment of his climax. When it was all over, she licked her lips with satisfaction, the taste of Devon's cum still fresh on her tongue.

With Victoria and succumbing to her desires, Jessica's plan had entered its most perilous phase. She had successfully corrupted Victoria, exploiting her vulnerabilities and leading her down a treacherous path. Now, as the pieces of her intricate puzzle fell into place, Jessica set her sights on executing the final acts of her devious plan. Knowing that time was of the essence, Jessica began meticulously crafting a series of events that would lead to the downfall of Victoria and the ultimate trap for Alexander. Every detail was carefully orchestrated, each step calculated to expose the truth and shatter the facade of their seemingly perfect lives. First, Jessica discreetly gathered evidence--messages, photographs, and any other incriminating proof--that would expose Victoria's infidelity. She knew that the revelation of Victoria's betrayal would strike a devastating blow to both her and Alexander, leaving their marriage in ruins.

Unbeknownst to Jessica, fate had its own plans in store. As the days passed, the tension between Victoria and Alexander grew, their marriage teetering on the edge of collapse. Victoria, consumed by her newfound desires and the intoxicating presence of Devon, demanded more intimate time with Alexander, which was denied. With her wishes stopped to a halt, she found herself spiraling deeper into a web of passion, cheating and betrayal.

One fateful day at the Blackwood manor, as Jessica discreetly observed from a distance, the ultimate betrayal unfolded before her eyes. Victoria and Devon, lost in a moment of passionate abandon, succumbed to their desires in a moment of unbridled intimacy. Summer had arrived, and with them, the season's summer break. Alexander was overseas doing business in America when Victoria invited both Jessica and Devon for brunch on the Blackwood manor. An atmosphere charged with anticipation lingered in the air. It was a serene afternoon, bathed in golden sunlight that filtered through the lush foliage outside. The manor, normally a place of refinement and elegance, now harbored a clandestine affair that would forever alter the lives of those involved.

Both Jessica and Victoria were on the edges of the pool while Devon was constantly doing laps swimming inside the pool. Victoria wore a sultry, black bikini that was low cut in the front and had a string tie on the sides. The bikini top had gold accents on the straps and the back, and the bottoms were thong cut with a small gold charm in the center. Her curves were accentuated and she looked incredibly sexy. Jessica, on the other hand, wore an elegant white bikini. The top was slightly ruched, with thin shoulder straps and a hook closure in the back. The bottoms were high waisted and had a frill detail on the sides. This bikini was stylish and classy, and Jessica looked elegant and sophisticated.

The air was thick with anticipation as Devon grabbed a towel and began to dry off. Jessica saw Victoria's eyes drift down to his body, and she could see the effect it was having on her. Her nipples were pressing against her bikini top, and her breasts were pushing firmly against the fabric, making them appear larger and more inviting. Meanwhile, Victoria's bikini bottoms had grown damp and tight, almost revealing her vagina. Her skin was flushed, but still inviting. Victoria was clearly fighting to keep her composure, but Jessica could tell that she wanted Devon more than anything. Seizing a moment alone with Devon, Jessica subtly conveyed through her alluring charms that today presented the ideal opportunity for him to be with Victoria.

Devon's eyebrows furrowed with surprise, his mind grappling with the implications of Jessica's words. The revelation sent a surge of excitement through his veins, mingling with the knowledge of Victoria's unspoken desires. With a conflicted gaze, Devon met Jessica's eyes and silently acknowledged the truth of her words. Today held the potential to alter the course of their lives forever. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for what lay ahead. With newfound determination, he decided to embrace the opportunity fate had placed before him. Devon knew that he couldn't deny his own desires or the depths of Victoria's affections any longer.

When Victoria returned, Jessica excused herself to use the bathroom where Devon sat alongside Victoria on the pool. As Jessica stealthily entered Victoria's private bathroom, her eyes scanned the pristine white countertop. With careful precision, Jessica slid open one of the drawers, her heart racing with anticipation, as her eyes went directly to her birth control pills. When she opened the lid, she saw a half-empty package. A knowing smile curled upon Jessica's lips as she realized the significance of this discovery: She began to use the sabotaged ones and, probably, she was fertile. In that moment, Jessica's mind raced with the possibilities that lay before her. She knew that if she could engineer a situation where they had sex and Victoria became pregnant, it would deepen the cracks in Alexander and Victoria's already fragile marriage.

Jessica closed the drawer, leaving no trace of her intrusion. Returning to the poolside, Jessica cast a fleeting glance toward the scene unfolding before her. Devon, now positioned between Victoria's legs, engaged in an intimate embrace, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. She discreetly observed their entangled bodies, each movement further solidifying the betrayal that would serve as a catalyst for the inevitable unraveling of Alexander and Victoria's marriage. She took some pictures with her phone from afar to add to the collection when she realized something else when she zoomed in: Devon's shorts were pulled down just far enough to expose the top of his buttocks. Victoria's black bikini bottom was unstrapped at the sides and pulled away from her body, revealing more of her skin than Jessica expected. Her pubic hair was visible and there was a hint of her inner lips peeking out from the fabric. Under the bright sun, Devon's cock glistened as it slowly entered Victoria's overheated pussy. His shaft, aroused by the moment, was bold and proud, pushing itself further and further into her tight embrace. Victoria's face showcased her pleasure as her eyes closed and her cheeks flushed. Every inch of his cock felt like a burst of pleasure as it penetrated deeper and deeper, exploring the depths of her inner warmth. Her body quivered and her breaths became shallow as her orgasm started to build.

Jessica continued to snap photos, trying to capture the moment as best she could. However, the more she snapped away, the sensual fluidity from Devon and Victoria was too tantalizing to resist. She felt her nipples harden behind the bikini fabric and her pussy getting wet with arousal. She felt weak in the knees, unable to tear her gaze away from them, as she felt herself getting lost in the sexually charged atmosphere of the show. As her arousal rose, she felt her hand unconsciously wandering down her body. She couldn't help but move her fingertips across her own skin, tracing over her curves and through the fabric of her bikini. She felt her nipples tighten further in response to her own touch, and before she knew it, her fingers were exploring her hottest places. Her breathing grew deeper as her fingers lingered over her clit, and she felt her hips move in rhythm with their fucking. Tension began building in her body as she stroked herself watching them. By now, she wasn't trying to capture the incriminating process, but being a passenger of the moment.

Her mind began to wander as she watched Devon and Victoria. In her mind, it was Devon's cock that was pushing inside her as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him. She could feel his strong cock penetrating her body as his thrusts became more and more intense. She suddenly snapped as she saw Devon's back arched up as he reached his climax, his muscles tensing and releasing in rhythmic pulses. His strong jaw clenched and his eyes rolled back into his head as his body trembled. She took the camera again and watched through the camera lens, zooming in as Devon's tight cock pulsed, releasing his semen deep inside Victoria. Victoria's face was a mask of pleasure as she felt Devon's cum filling her, her eyes closed and her lips forming a silent 'O'. Her body quivered in blissful response and her hips rocked gently as his seed filled her.

With the last of the pictures snapped, Jessica went into the bar to ask for a Negroni Sbagliato. Minutes later, Victoria joined her asking for a bottle of Evian. Jessica could see that she was overheated but the glow of arousal on Victoria's skin was unmistakable: Her body was flushed with a sexual energy that radiated from her skin. Her cheeks were rosy, her lips were slightly swollen, and her hair was mussed. Her eyes were bright and alive with an energy that could only be attributed to an orgasm. Even her chest was flushed, the top of her bikini glowing with a deep red hue. Victoria made small talk as Jessica continued to chug her Negroni. Suddenly, she excused herself and hurried to the pool to take a bottle of water to Devon. She got up off the chair and left. If her flushing wasn't an unmistakable telltale of what happened, when she looked down on the chair, she found the hard evidence: A small dribblet of semen had been left behind. The semen was still fresh, and had a light pale hue to it. The scent also was unmistakable. As Jessica looked more closely, she also noticed a few strands of Victoria's pubic hair stuck in the semen. She smiled, finished her Negroni and returned to the pool.

In the days that followed the pool party, Jessica intensified her seductive messages to Alexander, stoking the fires of desire and planting seeds of doubt within his mind. Her risqué pictures and suggestive words were carefully crafted to entice him further into her web of manipulation. As Alexander received each tantalizing message, his curiosity mingled with a sense of guilt. The allure of Jessica's forbidden temptations proved to be an irresistible force.

Finally, the awaited phone call finally arrived, the one she was waiting. Jessica's heart skipped a beat as she answered the call, a mix of anticipation and satisfaction coursing through her veins. She listened attentively as Victoria's voice trembled with fear and remorse, her words a damning confession of her infidelity. Her voice quivered as she bared her soul, confessing the forbidden tryst with Devon and revealing the life-altering consequence that now lay before them: She was pregnant. The weight of her words hung heavy in the air, piercing through the silence that enveloped Jessica's end of the line.

As Victoria laid bare the truth of her indiscretion, Jessica's mind worked overtime, devising the next steps of her grand plan. The mention of a threesome, carefully planted as a tempting solution, hung tantalizingly in the air. Jessica knew that this proposition would be what she wanted fo finally close the trap. While feigning empathy, Jessica's heart pulsed with anticipation. The game was nearing its climax, and the stakes had never been higher. The prospect of a tantalizing encounter with Alexander under the guise of an agreement fueled by desire and secrecy was a tantalizing prospect. It would further tighten her grip on him, manipulating his vulnerabilities to solidify her control.

As Victoria's voice wavered, caught between regret and longing, Jessica carefully crafted her response, her words laced with a seductive undertone. She promised her help in keeping this a secret and looking for someone who could "take care of it". In exchange for the intoxicating allure of a threesome--a forbidden rendezvous that would forever bind them together in an unbreakable web of secrecy and desire. Victoria, caught in the tumultuous whirlpool of emotions, ultimately acquiesced to Jessica's proposal. She agreed to the arrangement, setting the stage for a future encounter where boundaries would be pushed, inhibitions abandoned, and desires indulged. A threesome--an intoxicating cocktail of pleasure, secrecy, and manipulation--had been sealed as the final act in Jessica's grand design.

With a victorious glimmer in her eyes, Jessica contemplated the coming events, aware that the ultimate climax of her plan was approaching. She relished in the anticipation of a rendezvous that would forever bind them together, entangling their lives in a complex web of forbidden passion and hidden agendas.

With each tantalizing text message and provocative selfie that Jessica sent to Alexander, she further fueled the flames of desire within him. Slowly, she injected on his head a tantalizing sexual idea involving his stunning wife. As Alexander read through Jessica's messages, his mind swirled with a mixture of curiosity, apprehension, and arousal. The proposal she had put forth was unconventional, daring, and highly erotic. The thought of indulging in a steamy encounter that blurred the boundaries between fantasy and reality enticed him in ways he had never imagined. Though taken aback by the proposition, Alexander couldn't deny the potent surge of excitement that coursed through his veins. The notion of having both his beautiful bombshell of a lover and his wife, Victoria, together in the same bed was a scenario that ignited his deepest desires.

In the midst of this newfound temptation, Jessica skillfully continued to plant seeds of intrigue and curiosity within Alexander's mind. She painted a vivid picture of passion unleashed, of boundaries pushed and inhibitions discarded. Her words were carefully chosen, each one laced with seductive undertones and promises of pleasure that danced on the edges of his imagination. As the anticipation built, Alexander found himself teetering on the edge of a precipice. The dichotomy of guilt and desire battled within him, but the allure of the forbidden was an intoxicating force that he struggled to resist.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Alexander, Jessica had made arrangements for Victoria's growing problem. Her doctor friend, discreet and trustworthy, would ensure that Victoria's situation was handled with utmost care and secrecy. It was a calculated move on Jessica's part to eliminate any potential complications that could arise and disrupt her meticulously crafted plan. As Victoria nervously entered the doctor's office, her mind was filled with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. She had confided in Jessica about her growing problem, trusting her to find a solution. And now, as she sat in the sterile surroundings, she awaited the doctor's verdict.

The doctor, aware of the delicate situation at hand, handled Victoria's case with utmost professionalism and discretion. He assured her that everything would be taken care of, and that her privacy would be protected. With a sense of relief washing over her, Victoria began to envision a future free from the burden she had carried for far too long. Meanwhile, Jessica met with Alexander to discuss the upcoming rendezvous that had been eagerly anticipated. The setting was the British F4 race in Snertetton, where Alexander's team was participating. Amidst the high-powered cars and adrenaline-fueled atmosphere, they found a moment to converse in a more private setting.

Jessica, her gaze fixed on Alexander, broached the topic of the threesome once again. Her voice dripped with seduction as she spoke of the intensity and pleasure that awaited them. She reassured him that the experience would be beyond anything he had ever imagined, a culmination of desires and fantasies that had long been suppressed. Alexander, still grappling with his own conflicting emotions, found himself drawn to the allure of this forbidden encounter. His desires had been stoked by Jessica's captivating presence and the intoxicating possibility of sharing an intimate experience with both her and his wife, Victoria.

In a moment of vulnerability, Alexander asked Jessica about birth control, seeking reassurance that this encounter wouldn't lead to unwanted consequences. Jessica, adept at deception, produced a foil of counterfeit birth control pills, assuring him that she was protected. The foil of pills looked like the real thing up to the tiniest detail: It was rectangular in shape and was made of light grey foil, embossed with the name of the pharmaceutical brand. The pills themselves were a uniformly light pink, round in shape, and about the size of a match head. The label indicated that the pills were a combination of two hormones, estrogen and progestin, which were designed to prevent ovulation and therefore, pregnancy.

In reality, those pills contained no hormones and would have no effect in preventing pregnancy. With his fears momentarily appeased, Alexander gave his consent, setting the date for the F1 final race in Abu Dhabi. As Jessica kneeled before Alexander, her eyes locked with his, a mischievous smile played on her lips. In that moment, she embodied both power and submission, a tantalizing mix that stirred a primal desire within him. With a slow and deliberate movement, she traced her fingertips along his thigh, inching closer to the apex of his desire. Her touch was electrifying, sending shivers down Alexander's spine as he succumbed to the intoxicating pleasure coursing through his veins. He closed his eyes, allowing himself to be consumed by the sensations, his mind temporarily liberated from the complexities of his life.