Jessica Ch. 04 - Vanessa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all, Mistress! I love it," she disclosed as she took her position on her knees between my legs. "I'm just not used to it. But I love how often you can take me," she explained before taking me all the way into her throat in one smooth motion. I moaned and played with her hair as she sucked and licked me. It took her a long time for this one, and I knew I'd finally be satisfied after one more orgasm.

Just as I was about to climax, I ordered, "Get on your back and spread your legs."

She obeyed and I knelt on the floor between her legs with the head of my cock less than an inch from hers in its cage. "I'm going to paint your sissy clit with my cum," I panted.

Vanessa moaned. "Oh, that's so sexy, Mistress. Mark me as your sissy!"

"Fuck!" I cried over and over again as I shot yet another heavy load of my thick cum all over her balls and straining, leaking clit. "You're mine," I groaned.

"I'm so happy that I belong to you, Mistress," she sighed once I finished. I then wiped the majority of it up and fed it to her, one fingertip at a time.

12