Jessica Falls in Love

Story Info
Young nurse submits.
4.3k words
4.29
13.3k
13

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davspan
davspan
21 Followers

JESSICA FALLS CHAPTER ONE

Jessica had never caused any serious problems for her parents other than the usual coming home drunk after nights out. They were so proud at her degree ceremony, her wearing her cap and gown as she received her degree and now her job as a staff nurse. At 24 she had grown into a beautiful and confident young woman. Yes she had brought boys home before, some stayed the night and at first it felt strange as they laid in bed listening to the deep breathing giggling and groans accompanied by the bed creaking as their precious girl had sex but they got used to it. But now this was a whole new worrying thing.

This evening Jessica turned up with a man old enough to be her father, slightly overweight, hair thinning and introduced him as Dave her new boyfriend. After the usual polite formal, slightly shocked greetings Tracey asked her daughter to help her make coffees in the kitchen. Once there "Jessica what's got into you he's old enough to be your dad!" Jess just smiles " Oh mum don't be so old fashioned age is just a number, Dave's lovely and young at heart, he treats me so well, we having fun, I don't see a problem so lighten up" Tracey shakes her head, Jess picks up the tray of coffees and turns to go back into the lounge.

It's then that Tracey notices the seams up the back of the black nylon on Jessica's legs and the outline of a suspended strap across her bum under her tight skirt. Tracey's mind racing now (Oh God he's got her wearing suspenders!) As they return to the lounge and a slightly awkward conversation Tracey starts to look more closely at her daughter, definitely a bit more make-up then usual, her boobs look bigger probably enhanced by whatever lingerie Dave has got her wearing, the high heels that Jess would usually only wear on nights out, and stockings and suspenders, Tracey never knew Jess to even wear tights other than the thick winter ones. What the hell is this pervert doing to her?

Tracey is hardly listening as Dave tells Andy (Jessica's dad) that he owns and runs a mail order company supplying sexy lingerie and sex toys etc. Andy looks out of the window to see the new BMW parked outside "business must be good then Dave ". Dave smiles as he slides his arm around Jess "Yes very good thank you, I'm aiming for a million pound turnover in the next two years"

After a while Jess gets to her feet " We had better go Dave I have work in the morning". Tracey shoots her a look, Jess just smiles " I'm staying over at Dave's tonight, he's got a lovely house " She gathers up the coffee cups and takes them to the kitchen. Tracey follows her obviously not happy. Jess seeing the look on her mum's face. "Oh mum lighten up I'm 24, I'm not a child any more, Dave makes me happy and treats me so well." Tracey sneers "Well you're obviously not going short of underwear! " looking down at Jessica's legs. Jess laughs " so he likes me to wear stockings is that so bad? Don't tell me you never wore suspenders for dad! " Tracey snaps "that's different!" Jess spins on her heels " No it isn't! " and returns to her boyfriend.

By the time Tracey returns to the lounge Jess and Dave are ready to leave, Jess hugs her mum, "Don't worry mum I know what I'm doing". Tracey and Andy stand at the front door and watch their beautiful daughter as Dave drives her away. Tracey can feel that this isn't going away it's more than a fling and that worries her. Once inside she looks at Andy, he shakes his head "she's a grown woman Trace, we need to keep out of it and hope she's happy and if it goes wrong be here for her." Tracey frowns " Did you notice he's got her wearing stockings and God knows what else " Andy, trying to lighten the mood "Well her mum always looks hot in suspenders" It doesn't work as Tracey storms into the kitchen.

They go to bed on silence, Tracey still brooding, Andy deciding to leave her alone. Tracey's mood wouldn't be helped if she knew that at that exact moment her precious daughter is face down on the bed, face buried in the pillow with Dave's cock deep in her arse.

Over the next weeks Jess spends more and more nights at Dave's house, it becomes obvious to her parents that this is no fling, it's serious. Then the inevitable happens, Jess announces she's moving in with Dave permanently. Tracey tries to put a brave face on it but it's obvious she's not happy. However Andy and Tracey help Jess move her things over to Dave's house. Tracey has to admit it's a lovely house in a nice area, very well decorated and equipped, some equipment it's better they don't know about in what Jess has christened Dave's 'kinky cupboard'. The contents of Jessica's wardrobe is best left concealed from her parents too.

Once everything is unloaded from the cars Andy says they should leave let Jess get settled in, As they leave Jess hugs them both, thanking them for their help, as she hugs Tracey "Don't worry mum, be happy for me, I love Dave and he loves me" Tracey smiles holding back her tears, "be happy love and remember there's always room at home if it doesn't work out" Jess smiles, kisses her mum and watched her walk to the car, she doesn't see the tears rolling down Tracey's cheeks. Her parents drive away as Jess returns inside where Dave is watching TV, she goes straight to the kitchen to wash to coffee cups from earlier.

Weeks go by, the house seems quiet without Jessica's constant happy chatter but they still see her quite often and she seems so contented. Always well dressed and presented hair and make-up immaculate, her wardrobe does seem to have changed. Gone are the leggings and trainers etc. Now it's low cut tops showing her more than ample cleavage and tight skirts with the seemingly ever present seamed stockings and heels.

Then one day Tracey is shopping in the local town when she hears a familiar voice "Tracey! It's been too long how are you?" Tracey turns to see an old friend Janet "oh hi Jan how are you? " After a hug Tracey suggests a coffee, they wander down to Costa, order two Latte's and grab a window table. The conversation flows easily between the two old friends, after a while Janet asks if Jessica is okay. "She's great thanks Jan, just moved in with her boyfriend" Tracey laughs "Well I say boyfriend he's 46 but they seem happy together" Tracey doesn't notice at first as Jan's smile slips. Then Tracey says "Jan what is it?" " oh Tracey I don't know weather to tell you this" she looks worried!

"Come on Jan spit it out" Jan takes a gulp of coffee, looks Tracey in the eye "Well ok. I was out with our dog in Westwood the other day, lovely sunny morning, quiet, birds singing you know. I see a middle aged guy coming down a path further over, I didn't notice at first but he's holding a chain lead " Tracey laughs "A man with a lead in the woods wow!" Janet looks worried " Tracey that's not it. On the end of the lead is a girl, a naked girl with a black leather collar round her neck! I ducked behind a tree as I watched them pass, then I see the girl has a fluffy tail hanging from what must have been her bum" Tracey frowns "go on?" Janet fiddles with her wedding ring then looks up " Oh Tracey I'm sure it was your Jessica! " Tracey looks shocked "Are you sure?" " sure as I can be" Tracey feels like her tummy is on the floor as her head spins, Janet reached for Tracey's hand "I'm sorry love but I thought it best you knew"

Tracey tries to smile "maybe it was just a bet or something" Janet takes another drink still looking worried. Tracey sees her face "There's more isn't there?" Janet nods " They stopped, she kneeled, he got his cock out and she sucked him off" Tracey feels sick. "Surely it wasn't Jessica, she wouldn't, it's not like her at all" "Well if it wasn't she has a double" Janet checks her watch " I'm sorry Tracey I need to go in meeting my sister.

Tracey watches her go and sits there head spinning. Her beautiful daughter parading around naked in public and sucking the old pervert off. Surely it can't be true. Then the awful thought of telling Andy, he will go mental. She decides she has to know if it's true first, but how? She can't very well just come out and ask Jess. So she hatched a plan of visiting the woods to try to catch them in the act.

The next couple of weeks Tracey spends her time between finding out Jessica's days off at work and walking in the woods. Torn between hoping to see them and hoping if she does it's not her daughter. Then one day she turns into the car park next to the woods, as she switches off the engine she looks around 'oh God I'm sure that's his car. Feeling sick Tracey gets out of her car and, heart pounding, walks slowly down the nearest path.

The only noise is the leaves rustling in the breeze and birds singing as she steps forward. The dilemma is walking deeper into the woods and risk missing them or staying close to the car park and waiting for their return. As she stands there debating something catches Tracey's eye in the distance. Bobbing behind a large oak tree she waits trying to focus on where the movement was. Then something again 'oh God it's a man is it Dave?' He s just standing there, what's he doing? Dare she move closer. He 's leaning back against a tree looking upwards. Craning her neck Tracey leans forward, her tummy lurches as she sees long black hair at his waist level 'Oh God he's getting sucked off! Oh no not Jess please! Tracey wants to run away but her feet seem frozen to the spot, the man's head drops back as he lets out a groan, oh God he's cumming! Tracey watches as the girl stands the man says "Good girl" the girl turns, Tracey's legs nearly give way as the girl turns there is semen all over her face and to Tracey's horror it is Jessica! The man Dave takes hold of the lead connected to the leather collar around Jessica's neck and sets off toward the car park with Jessica following Tracey can now see her daughter is naked with a fluffy tail hanging from her bum and her face shining and wet with Dave's cum as the sunlight catches it. Tracey sinks to her knees and wipes away the tears running down her cheeks. She hears a car start and drive away. This is a whole new situation now. It was all true what Janet told her. Question is how can she stop it, Jess is obviously besotted in the pervert.

Tracey drives home in a daze, still scarcely believing what she has just witnessed but she saw it so there's no denying it. Should she tell Andy or confront Jess or maybe go all in and face down Dave?

At the same moment over at Dave's house their precious daughter is tied face down on the bed and Dave is balls deep in her bum. For Tracey that sight would bad enough but seeing the diamond engagement ring on her daughters finger would break her heart.

Jessica squeals as Dave pumps hot cum into her tight bum hole. When he pulls out her pushes her cheeks apart to watch his cum oozing out of her. He reaches for his phone to take a pic knowing his mates will love seeing it. Adding it to his file entitled JESSPORN He reaches up to untie Jess then he slaps her bum "fetch me a beer babe" Jess crawls off the bed and goes to the kitchen, Dave watches her naked bum as she leaves the bedroom. He lies there thinking about how well this is going, a gorgeous girl submitting to his perverted desires, and wonders how far he can take it. Jess returns with a can and curls up beside him. Dave sips his beer "Jess have you ever had a threesome?" Jess looks up " of course I haven't " "Would you like to?" Jess frowns " that what you want? Who with? " Dave leans over and kisses her on the forehead "no-one specific just an idea". But he has an idea, one of many.

The next evening Dave is in the pub with his mate Brendan, showing him the latest addition to the JESSPORN file. Brendan is gobsmacked, "bloody hell Dave you spunked up her ass!" Dave laughs "and she loved it, I'll email it to you if you want" Brendan nods "oh yes please" knowing it will be a great addition to his wank bank of photos of Jessica.

A typical middle aged single man with a balding head and beer belly, who when not in the pub drinking more than he should, spends his time wanking, Jessica is by far the favorite subject for his increasingly perverted fantasies. With Dave supplying real life photos of her rather than the posed photos in men's magazines. Even internet porn has taken a back seat to his dreams of Jessica. While he loved the photo of Dave's cum oozing from her bum his particular favorite was the photo of her face coated in sticky semen with her tongue poking out to lick the last drop from the tip of his mates cock.

"When are you bringing her to the pub then Dave, be nice to meet her even though I've seen all of her already" both men burst out laughing. "Well Brendan she's a busy girl what with working full time and my house to keep clean but maybe Friday night" Brendan smiles and feels his cock twitch in his jeans.

Friday arrives, Brendan can hardly contain his excitement as he walks to the pub, he's even had a bath. He gets a pint, sits in his usual corner and watches the door. After ten minutes he's just taking a sip of lager as the door opens, it's Dave, behind him is the subject of his fantasies. Just seeing her in the flesh is bad enough but what she's wearing makes him choke in his drink. Her top is low-cut showing her more than ample cleavage, the tight black pencil skirt hugging her hips has a side split that reveals her leg clad in sheer black nylon, obviously stockings. His eyes trail down to the 4in stiletto heels. They come over "Brendan this is Jessica, say hello Jess" "Hello Brendan" she holds out her hand, Brendan blushes as he shakes the tiny hand " err hello nice to meet you" Jess sits near to him and as she crosses her legs Brendan gets a glimpse of stocking top and suspender clasp. Trying to conceal his semi hard-on as Dave gets the drinks he's tongue-tied as he looks at Jess, her long black hair framing her gorgeous face, his mind drifting to the cum face photo. Dave puts the drinks down "Got you a refill Bren, thought you might need one" Brendan drags his eyes from Jessica's cleavage " oh err yeah thanks Dave" as he picks up his pint Jess smiles at him, as he takes a drink he thinks she's the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen.

The awkward conversation eased a little mostly between Dave and Brendan, the usual football chat and banter. All the while Brendan's eyes are taking in Jessica's beauty. Dave knows Brendan so well and knows exactly what will be going through his mind. Jess stands up "need the ladies" Brandon watches her bum wiggling under the tight skirt as she walks to the ladies. Dave smiles "what do think then Brendan?". " Bloody hell man she's gorgeous how did you manage to pull her? " "Just had to find out her needs and fantasies mate they she was putty in my hands." Brendan shakes his head so jealous of his mate. Jess returns from the toilet and sits back down.

Brendan drains his glass "same again?" Dave stops him " Jess will get these" Without a word Jess gets her purse out and goes to the bar. They both watch her bum in the tight skirt as do several other men in the room. As the evening passes Brendan thinks more about getting home for a wank dreaming of Jess with his hot cum on her face. He looks at her pretty face and imagines.

At closing time they leave the pub to walk home. Jess on Dave's arm. At the junction where Brendan should turn to head home Dave stops him "Fancy coming to ours for a nightcap Bren?" " oh err yes I would love one" They get to Dave's "scotch okay Bren?" " fine thanks" As Dave pours Jess pops upstairs Bren thinks probably toilet.

They sit in the lounge chatting then the door opens, Jess is back, she's changed. Brendan nearly drops his glass as he sees her now in a semi transparent robe over her stockings and suspenders. As she moves across the room he can clearly see the shape of her breasts through the thin material. Jess goes to sit next to Dave, crossing her legs the robe falls open to show her black stockings and thin suspenders. Brendan feels the pressure of his hardening cock inside his jeans. Which only gets worse as Jess turns to Dave and kisses him her tongue teasing his mouth. Dave's hand slides up her thigh as he pushes her robe open to show her legs.

Brendan watches, his cock rock hard straining against his jeans. Dave breaks the kiss "think it's time for bed" Brendan stands "I better be getting off then" thinking he's off home for a much needed wank. He stops dead in his tracks as Jess looks up "don't you want to join us Brendan?" Not sure what to say he looks at his mate. Dave smiles " it's okay mate we can share" as he says it he opens Jessica's robe to reveal her body. Before he knows what's happening he's climbing the stairs looking as Jessica's naked bum close to his face. In the bedroom he fumbled with his clothes as Dave pulls Jess onto the bed, she immediately takes his cock in her mouth, sucking licking.

Brendan, head spinning looks at her naked body, his cock standing rock hard. Dave looks at him "Come on Bren join us" Brendan gets on the bed behind Jess her soft skin next to his feels so warm and soft. She turns to Brendan "you going to fuck me?" He can't speak, he nods, Jess pulls him on top of her, reached between them and guides his cock to her opening.

Brendan is in heaven as his cock slides into the warmth of Jessica's cunt. The girl of his dreams, his fantasies and here he is fucking her. Her firm soft naked body under him as he starts to thrust into her. Jess whispers in his ear "slow down love it's not a race" He steadies his pace and hears Dave laughing next to them. "Beats wanking eh Bren" Jessica slides her arms around his back as he builds a steady rhythm "that's it Bren nice and steady" she kisses his neck then whispers "want to do me doggy?"

Brendan nods " yes please" Jess pushes him off and gets on all fours her gorgeous bum staring at him. All he can think about is the pic of Dave's cum oozing out of her bum hole.

Dave urges him "Come on Bren she's gagging for it" Brendan moved forward between Jessica's legs and pushes into her. He hears her groan, he grabs her hips and starts to fuck her. Dave moves round to offer his cock to Jess. She takes him eagerly in her mouth sucking. He looks at Brendan "can't beat a good spit roast eh Bren?

It's not long before Brendan groans and pumps his cum into Jessica's willing cunt. Dave follows by unloading in her mouth. They all collapse in a sweaty heap. Jess in between them her long hair cascading across Brendan's shoulder. He lies there in a daze thinking he must be dreaming and hoping he never wakes up, this can't be real I have just fucked my best mates 24 yo girlfriend like a scene from one of his videos. Jess stirs next to him her soft young body moving against his, causing his cock to stiffen. Eventually he falls asleep.

Brendan is woken by the bed moving, it's now daylight as he opens his eyes, the sight that greets him of Jessica straddling Dave and riding his cock as his hands reach up to paw at her breasts 'so it is real, not a dream' Jessica groaning softly as she rides is enough to wake Brendan's cock. Jess sees he's awake "morning Brendan" he mumbles something and his eyes spring wide open as Jessica slides her hand under the duvet to find his cock. Stroking him to full hardness then pushing the duvet off and leaning over, Brendan groans as her lips close around his cock.

Before he knows what's happening Jess moved off Dave and straddles Brendan lowering her warm wet cunt onto his cock. As she starts to grind her hips working his cock he sees Dave get off the bed and go a bedside drawer. Then he's back "take it steady Bren while I lube her up" Jess giggles as she feels the cold lube on her bum hole. Brendan begins to realize what's going to happen. Jess whispers in his ear "keep still" Jess stops grinding, Brendan can sees Dave behind her, he watches her face change, her eyes wide, then she cries out "Oh God daddy that's so fucking tight!" Through her thin inner wall Brendan can feel Dave pushing into her. Slowly they all start to move together as the two mates double penetrate the young body between them.

davspan
davspan
21 Followers
12