Jessica Falls in Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Young nurse submits.
7k words
4.44
3.6k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JESSICA FALLS IN LOVE CHAPTER FOUR

After the unbelievable kitchen show Fred doesn't catch a glimpse of Jess for a few days, obviously she's at work. He's finding it impossible to get the sight of her masturbating in full view out of his head. Wishing he could pluck up the courage to accept her invitation to go round for coffee.

Then Fred is outside in his garden pruning his rises when he heard a voice.

"Good morning Fred, lovely morning."

Fred looks up to see Jessica looking over the fence with her sweet smile.

"Oh yes, it's nice to get out in my garden."

As they slip into conversation Fred wishes the fence wasn't so high, he can only see Jessica's face over it, he wonders what she's wearing, is it the tiny dressing gown?

In something of a switch of roles Dave is at their spare bedroom window watching Fred talking to Jess. It was Dave who sent Jess out to talk to Fred, to invite him round. Now there she is asking Fred to pop round. Dave goes to make sure his hidden cameras are working.

Jess comes back inside,

"You sure about this daddy?"

Dave smiles, " Yes babe, be so hot watching the film back together later."

Jess frowns slightly,

"Well if that's what you want, I'll do it."

Dave kisses her,

"You know I love you baby, do this for me please."

Jess just nods and smiles before going upstairs to put on the outfit her husband has chosen.

As she changes Jess thinks back to the other day when she was watching porn with Dave, something they did quite often, when he suddenly changed the film. Jess didn't realise at first that she was watching herself in bed with Dave and Brendan, but the sudden realisation that it was all on film shook her.

"Oh my God daddy! How did you do that?"

"Just a couple of hidden cameras baby, it's good, your a natural"

Jess lies there open mouthed as she watches herself in the screen, then she feels Dave's hand slip between her thighs to start teasing her clitoris.

"See Jess, you love it, you're wet through already!"

As Dave works on her, Jess is transfixed watching the screen as she is spit roasted by her husband and his best man.

Jess finishes preparing by brushing her long hair and touching up her make-up, that was already more than she usually wears. Bright red lipstick finishes the job. Looking at herself in the full length mirror just as the doorbell rings.

"Come on Jess you can do this, it's for your husband."

She slips on a long black satin robe and goes downstairs.

Fred is feeling a bit sick as he rings the doorbell and waits. He's had a quick shower and put on some decent clothes. The door opens, Jess is standing there smiling,

"Fred, come in, coffees on"

Fred can hardly speak as he steps inside, Jessica's perfume fills his senses as he passes her.

"Go through to the kitchen Fred"

As he walks into the kitchen Fred looks at the worktop and thinks back to watching Jess masturbating for him.

"Sit down Fred while I sort the coffee."

Fred sits on the stool next the the worktop, he looks at it and imagines Jess on it.

As Jess turns to the coffee maker Fred gets a lovely glimpse of her cleavage as her robe falls open.

Jess puts the mugs down next to Fred,

"Sugar Fred?"

" No thank you Jess"

" Sweet enough are we? "

Fred just smiles not really knowing what to say. As he sips his coffee Jessica's easy conversation relaxes him a little. Eventually they finish their drinks.

"Another Fred? Or something else?"

Fred is struck silent, what does she mean something else.

"Come on Fred, I know you been watching me"

Fred just mumbles.

"No good denying it, I saw you at the window watching me on the worktop."

Fred blushes embarrassed to be found out.

"Would you like to fuck me Fred?"

Fred is so shocked he can't speak. Then Jess opens her robe. Fred gasps he's never seen anything more beautiful or sexy. Jess is wearing a tight red and black waist clincher corset with suspenders trailing down to clip onto sheer black nylon stockings. Her naked breasts with the nipple jewellery staring at him. As he looks down Fred sees that Jess isn't wearing any panties, he gets a perfect view of her smooth mound.

Jess comes over takes Fred's hand,

"Come on don't be shy"

She slowly leads him upstairs to the bedroom.

As they enter the bedroom Fred sees the king size bed with satin sheets, his heart pounding in his chest he doesn't notice the click of the camera hidden behind a picture on the wall. Jess slips off her robe and slides seductively onto the bed, writhing on the satin sheets.

She looks over at Fred,

"Come on don't be shy get your clothes off and join me. "

As he pulls off his cardigan Fred doesn't know where to look, Jessica's nipples now exposed as she teases them between her fingers or the perfect smooth pink cunt between her perfect thighs clad in black nylon.

"Hurry up Fred I want you!"

Fred is shaking so much he's struggling to open his shirt buttons. Jess smiles and sits up to help him. She pushes his shirt off, tosses it on a chair then lifts his vest over his head. It follows his shirt to the chair.

Fred gasps as Jess licks his nipple, it's like an electric shock to his chest. Then he feels her opening his belt and unzipping his trousers. Jess eases trousers and underpants down together, Fred embarrassed as his semi hard cock comes into view.

Jess helps his legs out and throws his things on the chair. She looks up at Fred,

"Now what do we have here!"

Fred let's out a loud groan as Jessica's lips close around his cock. In all their years of marriage his wife would never do that. Sucking him to full hardness Jess looks up,

"That nice Fred?"

All Fred can do is nod.

Jess goes back to sucking, her hand now caressing his heavy balls. Fred realises he's close to coming so puts his hand in her head to stop her for a moment. Jess smiles,

"Will you lick me now Fred?"

"I want to but I've never done it."

"What never?"

Fred shakes his head "My wife wasn't into anything like that"

Jess smiles and lies back on the bed, legs spread revealing her perfectly smooth pink cunt.

"Well she didn't know what she was missing. Come on Fred lunch time."

Her fingers part her labia to reveal her pink inner flesh and clitoris.

Fred groans as he kneels on the bed and for the first time in his life tastes a woman's juices. He's seen enough porn over the years to have a rough idea of what to do. He starts running his tongue over the clitoris.

Jess groans, "That's it Fred like that, oh yes you're a natural."

She looks toward the hidden camera and smiles, certain that her husband will be pleased when they watch the film back later.

After a few minutes of Fred licking her Jess strokes his thin hair.

"Its time to fuck me Fred."

Heart pounding he slides up on top of the gorgeous girl, her hand slips between them to grip his cock and guide it to her opening.

"There to go lover"

Fred moves his hips forward and groans as his cock slides into the warm wetness of Jessica's cunt. Her arms around him holding him as he starts to fuck her.

"That's it Fred nice and slow, oh that's nice."

Urging him on encouraging him, Fred settles into his task, slowly building a rhythm, helped by the soft breathing and groaning from beneath him.

Jess pulls his head to her and kisses him, her tongue in his mouth, her gorgeous lips on his. Fred's thrusting getting more urgent he starts to pound Jess, her groans get louder.

Fred knows he can't last much longer, he looks into Jessica's eyes.

"I need to cum Jess, is that alright?"

Jess smiles at Fred's politeness for asking.

"Oh God yes Fred take me, fill me, make me yours."

It's all too much for old Fred with one last huge thrust he lets out a loud groan as his cock shoots his cum deep inside Jessica. Her head buried in his neck sucking giving him a love bite, his first ever.

As he lies in top of her gasping for breath Jess kisses him,

"That was lovely Fred, did you enjoy it too?"

"Oh Jess how can I ever thank you, letting an old fool like me have you like this, you're wonderful"

Jess kisses him again "Oh this is just the beginning there's so much more for you to experience"

Fred rolls off Jess and lies back hoping his heart does stop, and hoping that this isn't all a dream. Jess gets up,

"Fancy another coffee Fred?".

"Yes please"

Fred watches Jessica's perfect bum as she trots to the door to go to the kitchen. As he lies there Fred pulls the duvet up to hide his old body. He stares at the ceiling wondering how this has all happened. It can't be a dream it's all too real.

He hears Jess returning up the stairs, she walks into the bedroom with a mug in each hand. She's now wearing Fred's favourite short dressing gown, the black stockings have gone, her legs are bare. She hands Fred a mug.

"Here you go lover."

Walking around the bed she puts her mug down, slips off the dressing gown and slides under the duvet. Fred is speechless. Jessica is naked beside him, his hands shake so much her almost spills his coffee.

Fred can feel her warm soft flesh next to him. He sips his coffee.

"Jess can I ask why am I here?"

Jess just smiles. "Don't you like me Fred?".

"Of course I do Jess, but that's not what I asked"

"I wanted to have sex with you, is that wrong? I felt sorry for you being on your own"

Fred frowns,

"Jess I'm over seventy and look at you you're what 21?"

Jess smiles "Actually I'm 24"

Fred shakes his head, then gasps as Jessica's hand grips his cock.

"I didn't notice any complaints"

She starts to stroke him.

"Oh Jess this is wrong!"

"Quiet Fred"

Jess pushes the duvet back, leans over and takes Fred's cock in her mouth. Sucking him to hardness again.

Jess looks up at Fred "Want to do me doggy this time lover?"

She turns onto all fours, her bum in the air facing Fred. He would like to resist but it's too tempting. He moved behind her and guides his cock into Jessica's warm wet cunt. Grabbing her hips he starts to pound her, using her for his pleasure.

Jess groans into the pillow as old Fred pounds her. The warm wet tightness of Jessica's 24 yo cunt is too much for Fred, despite his age he comes a second time, his old cock spasms and oozes watery sperm into Jessica. He feels like he's going to have a heart attack as he slumps onto the bed beside his young lover, gasping for breath and praying his heart rate drops.

Jess turns over next to him, slides her arm over his chest, kisses his cheek.

"Thank you Fred, that was lovely"

That evening Fred lies in his bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened earlier that day. The very things he dreamed of became reality, He had sex twice with the gorgeous young Jessica, for the first time in his life he had his cock sucked and he tasted cunt for the first time. He is definitely in love now!

Across the gardens Dave is also laid in bed, but he is watching a video on the large tv on the bedroom wall. His cock deep in Jessica's mouth as he watches old Fred fucking her on the screen. He strokes Jessica's hair as she sucks his cock,

"You did a good job today Jess. I'm proud of you."

Sliding her mouth off his cock Jess smiles as she looks up at him. "Thank you daddy!"

She goes back to work As Dave watches old Fred pounding her. He bursts into laughter as he heard Fred ask if it's ok to cum in her. Jess looks up,

"Don't laugh at him daddy he's a nice old man "

Dave looks down,

"Get your mouth back on I want to shoot."

Jess takes his cock back in her mouth just in time for hot come to hit her throat, she swallows greedily, loving the taste and texture of Dave's sperm.

As she slides her lips off his cock, Dave sees a drop of sperm on her bottom lip, before he can say anything Jessica's tongue flicks out to gather it in. She smiles happily as it slides down her throat.

Curling up beside her husband,

" Did I do well daddy? Have I pleased you today?"

Dave smiles "Oh yes Jess, you have pleased me greatly, you are a good wife."

As he says it he's already planning Jessica's next adventure.

The next morning over breakfast Dave looks across the table at Jessica's bare breasts as she eats her cereal,

"Jess we haven't been for a walk in the woods lately, what's you next day off work?".

With a cheeky smile " I'm off Monday daddy, you wanting to show me off again now I'm your wife?"

"Something like that baby."

He fails to mention his plans about dogging.

Jess jumps up "Need shower before work daddy"

Dave watches her naked bum as she goes to the stairs.

After Jess has left for work Dave makes a few work calls, then rings Brendon about going for a few pints at lunch time. He decides on a nice hot bath while he formulates his dogging plans. At 1 pm Dave walks into the pub, Brendon is standing at the bar with two pints in front of him. Dave picks one up

"Cheers mate" and takes a big gulp.

They go outside to the beer garden, find a table and sit Brendon asks if Jess is at work,

Dave nods "Got to keep her earning mate"

After several pints in the sunshine the two middle aged men get to discussing Jess and Fred's little adventure, Brendon is shocked that Jess agreed to sleep with Fred and let Dave film it.

Dave suggests going back to his place to watch the video but Brendon isn't keen feeling it degrades beautiful Jessica more than necessary. While he's more than grateful to get to fuck such a gorgeous young woman he doesn't really like how Dave treats her. They agree to leave it for another time and set off to their separate homes.

Dave gets in and grabs a sandwich in from of Sky Sports, he's munching away when Jess walks in "Hi daddy good day?"

"Yeah fine baby, been to pub with Brendon"

Jess trots upstairs, returning in tiny shorts and a crop top, "What you fancy for tea daddy?"

"Don't know baby, shall we go out for something or order a takeaway? "

"Takeaway would be nice I've had a busy day"

Straight away a thought leaps into Dave's head, "Get her flashing the delivery guy."

After a coffee Jess goes to tidy the kitchen and wash the dishes left from breakfast. Of course Dave never thought to do them. Then Jess decides on a nice hot bubble bath to relax.

Eventually she comes downstairs with a large fluffy bath towel around her Dave tells her he's ordered pizzas for delivery.

Jess pours herself a glass of wine and sits next to her husband. He strokes her damp hair.

"Jess when the pizza guy gets here I want you to answer the door and make sure the towel slips off, give him a nice flash okay?"

Jess frowns "But it could be anyone daddy"

"That's the fun Jess, do it for me, you know I love showing my gorgeous wife off."

"Ok daddy if you're sure"

Dave nods and smiles.

Ben started delivering pizzas in the holidays from uni. Something of a loner, it helped pass the time and made him some cash. The pizza company provided the old moped he rides to deliver the pizzas. It's 7 pm and his first drop is 2 pizzas and a large garlic bread, parking his bike he gets the insulated bag from the rest box, walks up the drive and rings the bell.

The door opens and Ben sees the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, her long black hair still damp hanging down her shoulders toward the white towel wrapped around her.

Then she smiles the most sweet smile "Oh lovely pizzas, I'm starving!"

Ben is struck frozen to the spot.

"Can I take them please? "

Ben shakes himself "Oh, yes of course"

He unzips the bag and holds out the boxes, Jess reaches to take them and as Dave had requested the towel falls to the floor. The timing perfect as Jess now has her hands full of pizza boxes.

She giggles "oops "

Ben goes bright red as he sees the vision of loveliness before him, the perfect large breasts staring at him, the nipple chains, the smoothness of her perfect mound. Ben realises he's now sporting a hard on and tries to hide it with the bag.

Jess turns to put the pizzas down, Ben sees her perfect bum and the "Daddies pet" tattoo.

As she picks up the towel and wraps it around herself Jess turns back to Ben,

"Sorry about that"

Ben just mumbles his head filled with the memory of what he had just seen. He turns to leave.

" Don't you want your tip luv? "

Ben stops dead in his tracks 'oh God what does she mean?'

He turns to see Jess holding out a five pound note.

"Oh yes thank you"

Ben walks back to his bike his hard cock painful in his jeans.

Jess takes the pizzas into the lounge where Dave is in fits of laughter he was watching in the security camera.

"Bloody hell Jess his face when you dropped the towel priceless!"

Jess giggles "Did you see him trying hide his hard on daddy? Poor lad."

Dave wipes the tears from his eyes "Bet he's off somewhere for a crafty jerk off now"

They open the pizza boxes, Jess drops the towel and sits eating naked totally relaxed with her husband.

At bedtime they go upstairs Dave looks at her

"Jess you know it was very naughty teasing that boy, I think you need to be punished, fetch the paddle".

"Yes daddy"

Jess goes to the cupboard and brings a black spanking paddle. Dave sits on the bed and pats his thigh. Jess smiles nervously and drapes herself over Dave's lap. She's shaking as he rubs the paddle on her naked bum. He raises it, Jess holds her breath then cries out as Dave brings the paddle down hard on her bum, a loud crack fills the room.

"Thank you daddy!"

A second crack and gasp from Jess. " thank you daddy"

Dave looks down at Jessica's now glowing red bum and smiles. Four more strokes two on each buttock leave Jess tearful, her bum glowing and burning hot. After each stroke she says thank you.

Dave slides his hand between her thighs, finds her cunt soaking wet. Jess groans as he plunges three fingers into her warm cunt, roughly finger fucking her.

Then he rolls Jess onto her back and slides on top of her, spreading her legs he settles between her thighs, his cock sliding in easily.

Jess cries out "Oh God yes daddy fuck your naughty girl"

Dave lifts her legs onto his shoulders and drives deeper into her. Jess screams.

Dave pounds her driving her on to a massive orgasm. Her body shakes, her juices gush as her orgasm breaks, it's too much for Dave, he unloads his cum deep inside his wife. They lie there gasping, sweating, holding each other.

Jess whispers "I love you daddy"

Soon they are both asleep in each other's arms.

Morning sunlight through the window wakes Dave, his gorgeous wife sleeping softly beside him, her naked breasts resting on his arm, admiring them he decides it's time to get some new nipple attachments, he has longed to see her nipples more prominent through her clothes so people can't miss them.

Jess stirs and her eyes open, seeing Dave awake,

"Good morning daddy"

Dave smiles "morning sexy put the kettle on"

Jess smiles "Yes daddy, need the bathroom first" Dave watches her slide out of bed, her bum still showing the marks of last night's activity.

Jess returns with two mugs of coffee, hands one to Dave and puts the other on her bedside table before sliding back under the duvet to cuddle up to her husband.

As they'll their drinks Jess nudges Dave, "You're quiet daddy, what you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing special, what time are you in work?"

"Not till 2 pm daddy, why?"

"Just thought we could pop into town this morning."

"Sounds good daddy, we need some shopping on the way back."

They finish their drinks and Jess goes for a shower as Dave carries on thinking about today's trip out. Finishing her shower Jess goes downstairs to make breakfast, Dave has a shower before going downstairs to find Jess in the kitchen cooking wearing nothing but a tiny apron.

She puts the bacon and eggs in front of Dave, then her scrambled eggs on toast opposite him before slipping off the apron to sit to eat naked as usual. Dave glances out the window to see old Fred's face at his window. Dave smiles as he eats.

12