Jessica Learns About ATM

Story Info
Jessica tries ass to mouth with her lover.
1.6k words
4.5
19k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night, my boyfriend Tommy and I were having drinks at a new Martini bar in our neighborhood, and as sometimes happens when we’ve had a few drinks, our conversation turned to sex.

“Hey Tommy,” I said, “Tomorrow is kind of a free day for us, what do you say we spend it making love?”

Tommy looked around to make sure no one was listening to our conversation and responded. “You don’t have to ask me twice. babe. You have anything special in mind?”

I was getting buzzed off the martinis and without thinking I blurted out, “let’s do something kinky. Something really dirty.”

“You do have a buzz on, don’t you” Tommy responded. “Well, if you want kinky, how about anal. I could do your ass, or you could even fuck me with that strap-on cock of yours?”

“I like the way you’re thinking lover, any other ideas? Think extra kinky.”

“Rimming?” He suggested. “We could spend the afternoon licking each other’s butts. That’s certainly kinky.”

“Good. Keep going lover,” I prodded.

“Foot play? I would even lick your pretty toes after I cover them in cum. Kinky enough for you, babe?”

“Yes, but we’ve done that before, and I loved it. How about something that we’ve never done. Is there any new kink in porn videos that you’ve seen recently?”

Tommy thought about it for a moment, and I could tell that something came to mind, and that maybe he was reluctant to say what it was.

“What is it lover? Remember, I was the one who asked, so no need to be shy”

“Okay Jess” he responded. “In a lot of the anal porn videos they’re doing ATM. That’s Ass to Mouth.”

“Tell me more, babe.”

We both sipped on our drinks as Tommy filled me in.

“So, the guy fucks his woman in the butt, then pulls out and sticks his dick in her mouth. The couple often goes back and forth between her ass and mouth before the guy eventually ejaculates in the girl’s mouth.”

I was nice and drunk by now, and without stopping to think about it, I said, “alright, let’s do it. And don’t let me talk myself out of it when I sober up. Tomorrow I’m going to take your cock all the way up my ass, then suck it into my mouth.”

My man looked at me surprised and said, “alright babe, but if you want to change your mind…”

“No” I said. “I’m in. I wanted to try something new and dirty, so tomorrow were doing it.”

Later that night, when we were home and getting ready for bed, I started thinking about what I had agreed to. I wasn’t considering backing out, but I started to think about how it would go. I realized that I’d never done anal without plenty of lube, so I went on Amazon and searched “edible lube.” Of course, dozens of choices and several flavors came up. I still had a little buzz going on and I couldn’t make up my mind, but on impulse, and because it would be delivered by ten AM, I picked one called “double chocolate.” What woman doesn’t love chocolate, right?

The following morning, while we were having breakfast Tommy asked me if I was still up for what we talked about last night.

“Oh, you mean you still want me to suck your cock after it’s been in my ass?” I was teasing my man a little bit. “Yes. I said I wouldn’t back out, didn’t I? How about we have a couple of mimosas while we finish up breakfast. I know I asked for this, but a little buzz might loosen me up a bit. Last night, my inhibitions certainly went out the window after a couple of drinks.”

So after breakfast, we took a long shower together, making sure to clean our intimate areas especially well. I even stuck a soapy finger up my butt in preparation for what was to come.

We took our second round of mimosas into the bedroom and began to make out while sipping on our drinks. We took turns going down on each other. Me sucking on my man’s cock and balls. Tommy licking and fingering my pussy. I didn’t want to lose momentum, so at one point I got on all fours, offering up my ass. Tommy took the hint and began kissing my cheeks, slowly spreading me open to reveal my little asshole. Soon I felt his warm tongue flicking over my opening, causing me to shiver with delight. He gave me a nice long rimming, varying his techniques, making me squirm as he licked my sensitive anus.

“I bought some new lube, Babe, and it’s edible. Can you put some on my butt?’

“So that’s what arrived this morning? Good thinking, babe,” Tommy replied.

My lover took the lube and applied it to my opening. He then used a finger to lube up my back tunnel in preparation for penetration.

“Mind if I give it a taste?” He asked.

“Go for it babe,” I replied, and he began licking the slick substance off my anus.

“Mmm, chocolate. Tastes great.” Tommy said as he ate out my ass, sticking his tongue inside me and eating up as much of the lube as he could get.

“That feels great lover, but you got a little carried away. Now you’ll have to grease me up again before you fuck me. I’m ready to do this babe. Put some more lube in me and give me your cock.”

Tommy once again prepared me for penetration. He used his fingers to lubricate the perimeter of my anus and then pushed one, then two of his digits deep into my rear passage. When he thought I was ready, he knelt behind me and rubbed his cock against my throbbing hole, coating the head of his penis with the generous amount of lube that he had applied.

I began to feel some pressure as he pushed forward. Taking a deep breath, I pushed back against him, and his cock popped inside me. Always patient, my lover paused, allowing me to get accustomed to his girth. Then he began to slowly fuck my ass. After some initial discomfort, it began to feel wonderful, but my mind immediately went to what was coming next. Tommy was going to pull out and stick his dick in my mouth.

He was pumping in and out of my back door at a medium pace, going deeper with each thrust. His accelerated breathing and heavy moans told me that he was enjoying what he was doing.

But it was now or never.

Without thinking, I said, "babe, I want you in my mouth now. Pull your cock out of my ass and let me suck on it.”

Without speaking, my lover pulled his penis out of my butt and changed his position on the bed so that his cock was right in front of my face. I didn’t hesitate. I grabbed his beautiful phallus in my hand, wrapped my lips around it and began to suck. The chocolate flavored lube tasted good, and I licked and sucked until all the flavor was gone.

Tommy was obviously loving having his dick sucked, and seemed on the verge of an orgasm.

I slowed down and gradually pulled my mouth off his dick. Tommy sighed with disappointment.

“Don’t worry babe,” I said. “We’re not done. I want to do it again.”

Tommy’s eyes lit up as I asked him to lay on his back.

I didn’t think that I would need any more lube since I was still relaxed and opened from before, so I straddled my lover, facing away from him so that he could watch as he penetrated me.

“I want you up my ass again, Tommy,” I said. And as I lowered myself on to his shaft, my lover used his hand to direct the head of his cock into my waiting hole.

I moved up and down easily, enjoying the sensation of my man’s shaft penetrating me deeply and sliding back out again. I pressed down until his entire penis was buried inside me and used my sphincter muscles to milk his cock. Afraid that this would be too much stimulation for Tommy to handle, I decided that it was time to finish.

“Babe, I said, “I want your cock in my mouth again, and this time I’m sucking you off.”

And with that, I raised myself up, allowing my man’s cock to slip out of my ass. I scooted back so that we were in a sixty-nine position with me on top. Tommy’s glistening member was right where I needed it to be, and this time I didn’t rush things. I licked and kissed the head gently as my lover went to work on my pussy and ass.

I could feel Tommy’s wonderful tongue licking me lustfully. He was cleaning the remaining chocolate lube out of my ass with his tongue while fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit. The whole experience was just incredible! I felt out of control as I shoved my ass into my lover’s face, forcing his tongue even deeper inside of me.

As I felt my orgasm approaching, I placed my Tommy’s cock in my mouth. I began to suck passionately, while my tongue danced over the head, savoring the flavor. It didn’t take long for Tommy to cum. I climaxed with him as he filled my mouth with his juice.

Once our bodies recovered, I slid off Tommy and positioned myself so that we were face to face. I gave him a big messy kiss which he eagerly accepted.

“Was that kinky enough for you babe?” he asked.

“Yeah, that was pretty nasty… and really sexy.”

“Would you ever want to do it again?” Tommy asked.

“Only with the man I love,” I answered with a smile.

-Jessica B.