Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess discovers her exhibitionistic side and struggles.
6.8k words
4.69
16k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess discovers her exhibitionistic side and struggles.

~~~

Prologue

Jessica's tummy is in knots. She's extremely nervous about the adult segment. This is different than the interview with the Mayor; this is not something she is used to. But it's crucial for her career. She breathes deeply; she can't let anyone know.

The initial introduction goes without a hitch, and Jess is optimistic about its remaining. But when she sees the camera following her into the dressing room, she almost blacks out. Her heart starts thumping, and her stomach cramps.

She does her best to keep it cool and does a little quip to the camera. She smiles, thinking nobody noticed her anxious state. As Jess starts to disrobe, her hands are cold and shaky. This sensation is horrible. She questions herself if she will have to do this every week.

She can't go on with this; it's too much. She asks the cameraman to give her space. Instead, the blonde bastard unzips his pants and pulls his penis out. Outrageous!

Jess is in shock; she feels her temperature rising. She can't help but glance at his thingy, the second one she has seen in her life.

'It's massive... what the heck is this thing... how is he so big? And he's not even hard... wow....'

The strawberry-blonde feels claustrophobic, stuck in a small space with this large, crooked monster. The reporter tries to remain composed for the camera, but while her mouth is saying things, her mind and eyes can't break free from his manhood. Finally, the idiot teen puts his thingy away, and Jess can breathe again.

She breathes deeply; she needs to keep removing her clothes now. Her accelerated heartbeat overwhelms any other sound, and she goes on autopilot, concentrating on the thumping in her head.

She repeats in her head: 'It's for my family, for my career, for our future.'

That's it; she's done it. She is just wearing underwear on TV. She feels like vomiting and running away. Her tummy flutters. But there's another feeling, a new feeling. Something stirs inside her. A hotness coming from her vagina. She never felt this before. Ever.

The camera and Sander are staring at her. Hundreds of people will see her like this. She feels a twinge coming from her sex, and the warm sensation starts taking over. Trying to play it cool, she jokes and poses to the viewers.

As she puts on her new outfit, the sensation subsides. While chatting with the store owner, her mind is elsewhere: this new sensation differs from anything she's ever experienced. It's like a suffocating hotness, combined with a sense of shame but excitement. Like something is bubbling inside her, coming from between her legs. She needs to feel this again.

The sensation returns as she disrobes to her underwear, although a little muted. She tries to pose again and feels a throb from her sex. Suddenly, the little shit cameraman pulls his penis out again. Jess almost loses it as the teen starts wiggling his big prick for her. Realizing he won't stop, she decides to ignore him and try on her next outfit. However, for some reason, feeling the lewd gaze behind her gives her goosebumps and awakens something inside her.

Her gross boss announces that she has to remove her bra. Oh. My. Gosh! Even Willy hasn't seen her without a bra since Paul was born. The overwhelming sensation returns. Just the idea of removing her top is wild. She feels like passing out.

She repeats in her head: 'It's for my family, for my career, for our future.'

With sheer will, Jessica jokes to the camera and turns around to remove her bra. She hears her pervy colleague inhale and realizes she is showing her half-naked bottom to him and the camera. A strong twinge comes from her vagina, and she feels dampness between her legs.

Holding her breath and closing her eyes, she unclasps her bra. Her body is burning up. She is astounded by this new feeling. A hunger she never felt before. Her disgusting boss calls her, and she carefully turns around to reply, making sure not to show anything. Best laid plans, however, as she notices that her pervy colleague's penis is fully hard.

'Gosh... what is this penis... it's huge... makes Willy looks like a baby... it's more than double the size... it's crooked... it looks so nasty and indecent... but....'

Jess is so distracted by it that she momentarily forgets herself and shifts her body slightly. She hears a soft exclamation from her blonde coworker and urgently turns around. The redhead had just flashed him and the camera her breasts. She feels a jolt of electricity from her sex. Her knees almost give, and she puts her hand against the wall to not fall. She is burning.

What is this overwhelming sensation? She hates it. But wants more of it.

To test the waters, she teasingly removes her stockings while flashing and emphasizing her large butt to the camera. It feels exciting, wrong, arousing, sexy, naughty, and forbidden. She quickly puts on the new silky camisole and interviews the owner again.

As she chats with the store owner, she processes what is happening. She probably did enough for the segment. She bets her obese boss will be happy about it. But that strange feeling, she needs to try it again. She thinks she enjoys it, but it's probably better to confirm it.

'It's for my career, for myself.'

Jessica returns to the dressing room and disrobes again, basking in the feeling of being in only her panties. She dances as the warmth and arousal spread over her sexy fit body. As her boss comes into the cramped room, something takes over her.

The redhead turns around, exposing her naked torso to her gross fat producer and her perverted teenage coworker. Her pussy gushes, and she almost passes out. She shakes slightly, having a small orgasm, the first of her entire life. By sheer will, she remains composed, but all she wants to do is scream.

She teases her colleagues and then professionally continues the report until the end. But she knows it's too late; she must experience this incredible sensation again.

As the segment ends, her head and vagina throb. Jess bites her lower lip and evaluates, 'Mmm... the feeling of being watched, of exposing my most embarrassing bits... I could easily get addicted to it...'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 1991

30 years before the Naive Teacher series

~~~~~~~

May 11th, Saturday

As she waits for her husband, Jessica recalls the recording and how she felt. The redhead feels wetness between her legs. It's been a long time since she experienced this with her partner.

Willy excitedly wraps his weenie with the extra-small condom and climbs on top of his hot, covered wife. She has only removed her bottoms and is waiting under the blankets.

As he pokes his wife's sex with his tool, her mind wanders to everything that happened. She can't help but moan when she recalls being topless in front of her coworkers.

Willy takes this as a good sign and thrusts into her with more enthusiasm.

Jessica starts moaning as images of Sander and his thick and arousing manhood pop into her head. She tries to focus on her duty but can't quite contain her imagination.

Her husband's trusts get more intense, and her moans and pleasure sensations increase. She feels something building up deep inside.

Suddenly, Willy groans and falls exhausted on top of her. Jessica smiles; this was the best sex she's had with her hubby.

Jessica didn't know, but the following week would be a week of many firsts.

~~~~~~~

May 14th, Tuesday

The beautiful couple sits at their tiny dining table, sharing a quick breakfast to start their day.

"I'm a bit nervous, Willy. Not sure what to do," Jess confesses, sipping on her coffee. She's a pretty redhead, 26 years old, 5'6'' tall and a newbie reporter at WinstonTV, just starting her second week on the job. She has a hot gym body, a sizeable toned butt, and firm 36C tits. Combined with her strawberry blonde hair and dark green eyes, Jess is a wet dream, except for the part where she dislikes sex and only has had it with her husband.

He reassures her, "You got this, hon. You did splendidly last week!" Wilson is a handsome man with curly brown hair and a 5'10, well-built jock frame. Girls flocked to him in school, but he only had eyes for Jessica, his high-school sweetheart. He is remarkably naive, a little dense, and currently struggling with his mediocre office job.

"I feel like it was a fluke. I don't know..." she says nervously.

Wilson grabs her hand and squeezes it. "Maybe you just need to rehearse a bit. Practice makes perfect, as they say. Can't you do that at work?"

"Oh! We didn't last week, but I'll suggest that to Jack-" Willy winces at the name, and she quickly corrects herself, "I mean, Mr. Stone."

"Good, you'll do great," he says, sipping his sugary coffee. "Hopefully, things are less adult today," he mumbles.

"You're so silly!" Jess giggles and endearingly kisses his forehead.

Wilson can't help but admire his wife as she walks toward the front door dressed in a long violet button-up blouse, a grey knee-length skirt that accentuates her ample bottom, some skin-colored pantyhose, and short black heels. She has her strawberry-blonde hair in a ponytail again but seems to be wearing more makeup this time. 'She is beautiful. I'm so lucky,' the gullible man thinks.

~~~

At WinstonTV

The newbie reporter arrives at her secondary workplace, anxious about what her day holds.

The receptionist greets her, "Morning, Mrs. Russet. You look gorgeous today."

"Morning, Linda. And thanks, it's nice to see you again," Jessica replies politely. Linda is a plain-looking woman in her early 30s, who wears her black hair in a ponytail, is a little on the chubby side, and has tiny perky breasts.

"I saw the show. Well done, Jessie. Wasn't expecting you to be such an exhibitionist," Linda smiles.

Jess is taken aback, "A what?"

"An exhibitionist. It's what we call people who like to show off their bodies to others," the receptionist winks. "Of course, you couldn't expect any less, working for my hubby. He's incorrigible."

"I don't like to show off my bo-" the redhead begins saying but realizes something the woman said. "Your husband?"

"Yes, dear. Jack, your boss," she says, shaking her head and giggling.

Jess's jaw falls. "Oh, I had no idea... I'm sorry," she says quickly.

"For what? Don't worry. Jack is always looking to find the next pretty little thing to put on the air," Linda says, looking her up and down. "I have to say, he succeeded this time."

Jessica blushes and mutters a small thanks.

She can't stop thinking about that word as she goes to her cubicle. Exhibitionist. 'Am I one? Is that what that sensation was? I need to find out..'

Before her butt is on her chair, she hears her boss calling from the other side. Dropping her things, she promptly rushes to his desk, "Yes, Mr. Stone?"

Jack Stone is 35, short, unhealthily overweight, and nearly bald. Besides all that, he is a pervert and a lecher. Jess can't help but wonder how he landed a nice woman like Linda.

"Morning, Pumpkin. Sander will be back in the afternoon, so let's go over the interview segment," the corpulent man says, putting his sweaty palm on her lower back. The strawberry-blonde winces but decides not to say anything.

She listens patiently for the next ten minutes as Jack explains her assignment. Occasionally, her boss's hand slides down a little, touching the upper part of her bottom. After a few seconds, he realizes it and moves his hand back. On the fifth time, his hand stays resting on her upper butt. She sighs and shuffles uncomfortably but doesn't say anything as she tries to be professional.

"And that's it," the fat producer says, ending his lengthy explanation. "Any other questions?"

"Well, I was talking to Wil-" Jess flinches as Jack's hand squeezes her butt. She tenses up, but her heart races and a familiar sensation builds up in her nether regions. She tries to compose herself and ignore her perverted boss for now, as she doesn't want to jeopardize her career. "Ahem, I was talking to Willy, and he suggested we rehearse before tomorrow."

Jack smirks widely, "Dandy idea, Pumpkin. Willy is your hubby?" He asks, not moving his hand from her skirt-clad butt. She nods. "Smart man. Lemme set things up."

The obese man removes his hand from Jess's bottom, and she feels immediate relief.

Jack presses a button on his desk phone, "Linda, love, please book Recording Room #2."

A reply comes from the speaker, "You got it, Mr. Stone," the receptionist says. The way she pronounced his name oozed sexuality and smuttiness.

Jessica shudders, feeling like she needs a scorching hot shower after this.

She returns to her desk to prepare her report and reflects on what happened with her boss. "At least Willy is going to be happy that Jack liked his idea," she sighs and tries to focus on her work.

~~~

Willy is on the couch, relaxing after another terrible day at the office when his wife comes bumbling through the door.

She throws herself at her husband, "Willy, I don't know if I can do this..."

He hugs her tightly, "You can, Bottoms! You're amazing. I support you no matter what," he states, kissing her cheek.

Jess smiles sheepishly and nods. Their son joins them and cuddles his mother.

"Thankfully, I have you and Paul to support me," she says after a couple of minutes of family time. "You're my rock, babe."

"I'm always here for you," Willy says, and they kiss. Their son blows raspberries at his parent's display of affection. The loving couple laughs warmly at it.

After another minute of tranquility, they get up to prepare dinner.

"Babe, this job is wild!" the strawberry-blonde says as she puts her son in his playpen.

Willy cocks his head, "What happened?"

"I never expected that working on TV would be so... unique..." she says, trying to find the right words. "Come with me. I can tell you while I get changed."

~~~

As Jess changes, she beings telling Willy about her day.

"Your idea to rehearse was great! It was a bit awkward at first, but it was a tremendous success," the sexy redhead beams at her husband.

Wilson smiles back, "I'm glad it worked, hon." His slow brain processes what she had said, "Wait, why was it awkward?"

"Because I had to do it in my undies, silly," she says as if the most normal thing in the world.

His eyes almost pop out of their sockets, "You what!?"

"Yes, it was mortifying, but I endured since I needed to be professional. Thanks for the advice, babe. I feel way less nervous now," his wife says as she unzips her skirt.

Willy awkwardly replies, "You're welcome, hon, but... why did you need to undress?" he asks, wiping his brow.

"Jack-err, I mean Mr. Stone said it would happen again this week, so I should get used to it," she explains as she removes her stockings.

The horny husband can't help but ogle at his wife's toned bare legs. "Ah, right, with the pajamas things," he mutters, distracted. He frowns; the idea of his wife wearing her underwear at work is not appealing. "I don't like that you had to do that, Bottoms."

Jess smiles as she slides down her skirt, "Yup, me neither. It was so embarrassing!"

"But I guess they had seen it already..." Willy rationalizes, trying to find some comfort.

"But the others didn't," she points out.

His expression turns into confusion, "Others?"

"Um-hum, it was so weird having some strangers around," she reveals as she slowly unbuttons her blouse. "But I got used to it after a few minutes."

Willy's heart is racing, "Why were other people there?"

"It was just a recording stage. People were coming and going. Mr. Stone assured me it's normal for TV," Jessica says, shrugging.

He touches his temple, trying to process it. "I really don't like that, hon..."

The redhead stops unbuttoning her top and puts her hand on his shoulder. She stares him deep in the eyes, "Me neither, babe, but nothing I can do. It's a part of my new job," she says, devilishly adding, "And rehearsing was your suggestion."

The gullible husband exhales; he knows his wife is right. He motivated her to find this new job. Heck, he even suggested she rehearsed in the first place. Technically, it's his fault she got naked.

"I guess," he mutters agreeably.

Jess smooches his cheek. "It was weird having Sander with his ding-a-ling out at work," she adds nonchalantly and continues unbuttoning her blouse.

"Guh!" Willy almost chokes, "He was naked? Why?!"

The busty wife removes her blouse, standing before her hubby in her plain undies. Willy's eyes widen.

She puts her hands on her hips, "He did it so I could get used to it, silly!" She smiles and asks, "What do you think of my underwear?"

"Uhhh... Normal, why?" the naive man replies, a bit too dazzled to recall the previous topic.

"Are they boring?" the strawberry-blonde asks coquettishly.

With his mouth agape, Willy mutters, "A bit..."

"Darn. Well, can I please get some spicier ones?" Jess asks, her dark-green eyes sparkling.

The curly-haired man nods, excited to see his hot wife in sexy underwear. She cheers and jumps up and down, her boobies jiggling.

Willy's eyes follow her bouncing breasts, "Why do you ask, honey?" he asks innocently.

"The network president saw me and said I was wearing granny panties. Lots of people chuckled. It was mortifying!" she says with a pained tone.

His eyes widen again, "The president?! Did he-" but he stops, noticing his loving wife seems sad about it. Wilson decides to be supportive, "Gee... poor Bottoms, that must have been horrible."

"It was. Thanks for understanding, babe. Now let's go eat and enjoy our night," she says, walking to the living room.

Willy still has so many things he wants to talk to his wife about. The curly-haired husband is not pleased about her work and all her colleagues seeing her. But she needs him on his side; he's aware of that. And she is strong and can take of herself. Jess hates when he patronizes her.

The naive husband decides to talk to his wife about it another time.

~~~~~~~

May 16th, Thursday

Jessica is in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Willy comes in with their son Paul.

"Excited for today, darling?" he asks naively.

"Yes, but I'm a bit worried," she admits with worry in her voice.

"Why?" he asks, unable to resist ogling his hot wife, dressed in a baby-blue blouse, a shapely black skirt, skin-colored pantyhose, and low tan heels. 'She looks beautiful. I'm so lucky,' he thinks.

She turns to Willy and soft says, "I... erm... forgot to tell you, Mr. Stone squeezed my butt in the morning..."

"Your boss?" he asks, and she nods. "Was it an accident?" Willy suggests.

She recounts what happened. "Jack acted as if it was normal!" she adds at the end.

"Gosh, you should quit, hon. This can't be normal!" he says worriedly.

The cute strawberry-blonde woman turns to her husband with an upset look, "It's my dream, Willy. You know that."

"And I'm trying to be supportive, but I'm worried about you," he declares. Wilson dislikes her boss. He feels intimidated by this supposedly successful man that is in charge of her wife's career.

"I appreciate it, but you know we can't afford it," the redhead says, pointing at Paul.

The curly-haired man grimaces, "Ugh... I know. I really don't like your boss," he reveals.

"Me neither. Mr. Stone is gross, fat, and sweaty," she agrees.

Willy had no idea; this was a huge surprise. He thought Jack Stone was handsome and rich, a true rival to him in terms of attractiveness. He had seen Jack on TV, but he was busy worrying about his wife's state of undress and didn't connect the dots at the time.