Jessica's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
The party continues...
3.8k words
4.74
8.3k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is the third installment involving Jessica and Stacy. I recommend reading the first two chapters, just for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. I originally intended on finishing the party in this chapter but got a little carried away. My new plan is to finish the party with a fourth chapter, and we all know what happens when you make plans. I still haven't decided if I will continue after that, I have some ideas that I like but I don't want to kill the story by overdoing it. Please let me know what you think in the comments. Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica lay on the ottoman, completely oblivious to the world around her as her body was still experiencing the aftereffects of the earth-shattering orgasm she had just received at the hands of her new lover and mistress Stacy. Next to her lay her fellow pet Katie, panting heavily from the orgasm she had received from her mistress Trinity. Both women were still bound to the ottoman their mistress' had tied them to earlier. They had both been used as the demonstrators in a sex toy party that Stacy had arranged, and Trinity had MC'd, much to the delight of the other 8 women in attendance. Jessica had been stunned to learn about the toys, as Stacy had told her it was just a pajama party when she invited her, and was even more surprised at how turned on she had gotten watching Katie being wantonly exhibited in such a manner. Stacy had picked up on Jessica's desires, and after the first half of the show, and a steamy 69 session between her and Jessica, she had asked Jessica if she wanted to join Katie for the second half of the demonstration. Jessica had jumped at the idea, throwing herself enthusiastically into the role, much to Stacy's delight. As Jessica returned to reality, she saw Stacy kneeling next to her, beaming. Stacy began to passionately kiss Jessica, a kiss Jessica returned in equal.

"You were amazing Jess! Every woman here want's you SOOO bad!" Stacy whispered to the still bound brunette lying on the ottoman. "Are you ok?"

Jessica looked around the room and saw the eyes of every woman, apart from Katie who was still returning to reality after her own mind-blowing orgasm, staring at her, pure lust in their eyes. She had never felt as sexy in her life. She felt all her energy return and could only think of one thing, pleasuring and being pleasured by all these beautiful women.

"Please mistress, will you share me with all your friends? Please?" Jessica practically begged the blonde kneeling next to her.

Stacy was shocked by her friends' request. Never in a million years did she think the shy brunette she had met 6 months ago would be begging to be fucked by a group of horny women. "Are you sure? If you want to stop that's perfectly ok." She replied. Stacy was concerned for her friend and didn't want Jessica to feel like she was forced to do anything she didn't want to.

Jessica had never been more sure of anything in her life. She wanted to be fucked by all the gorgeous women. She NEEDED to be fucked by all these gorgeous women. "Please mistress?" Jessica continued begging, "Please will you let me get fucked by all these women like the slut that I am? I want them to use every hole and turn me in to their little fuckdoll! PLEASE?"

Even if Stacy had wanted to there was no way she was going to stop now. Hearing Jessica beg to have her body used had driven everything but lust from Stacy's mind. She was going to give her pet to every woman here, starting with herself. "You want me and my friends to use you like the little whore you are?" She responded to Jessica's pleading, "Fuck your holes until their raw? You're going to have to earn it first." Stacy climbed on to the ottoman and sat directly on top of Jessica's face, grinding herself into her still bound pet. "Eat my pussy SLUT! If you make me cum maybe I'll let you get fucked like the dirty little whore you are!" The instant Stacy's pussy came within reach Jessica began to attack it with her tongue, wanting to return the immense pleasure Stacy had given her.

Meanwhile a flurry of activity was happening around the room. Trinity, having dumped the remaining toys from her bag, had also climbed on top of the ottoman, sitting on Katie's face and receiving that same desperate tongue lashing that Stacy was receiving. The rest of the women were grabbing various toys and beginning to pair off, desperate to have their own mind-blowing orgasms. Britney, one half of the blonde couple that Jessica had just met that night, grabbed two silver butt plugs, shoving one into her own ass, before strapping on a harness and fitting a 16" coal black dildo to it. She walked back over to her girlfriend Christine, who had bent over in front of the loveseat they had been sharing, and pushed the other plug in the blondes amazing ass, before sliding the dildo into her pussy and beginning to fuck her from behind. Brandy, the tiny brunette who had spent most of the night kissing and licking the redhead Amanda's porcelain tits, had likewise grabbed two butt plugs, one for her and one for Amanda, but had grabbed an 18" double-headed dildo. Her and Amanda currently had most of the toy down their throats, providing plenty of spit to lube it before stuffing it into their overheated pussies. Ronnie, the busty blonde, had opted for two sets of anal beads, both roughly the size of ping pong balls, and a harness with a 10" purple dildo. She had already inserted the beads into herself and her dark-haired partner, Alissa, and had sat down for her lover to mount her.

Jessica did not see any of this activity, as her entire face was covered by Stacy's grinding pussy. Jessica was licking Stacy's pussy with everything she had, sucking her clit and trying to shove her tongue as deep as possible, hoping Stacy would cum and paint her face with her delicious juices.

"OHH fuck Jess, that feels SOOO fucking good!" Stacy moaned, enjoying her new pet's oral ministrations. "You're going to make me cum all over that pretty little face!" Jessica increased her efforts upon hearing this, wanting to return the pleasure Stacy had been giving her that entire evening. She tilted her head back, as much as Stacy's grinding would allow, and started licking around Stacy's asshole.

The effect on Stacy was instant. "YES! KEEP LICKING MY ASS SLUT! FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" She screamed right before she orgasmed, coating Jessica's face in copious amounts of her feminine juices. Beside her Trinity succumbed to her own orgasm, painting her own pet's face with her cum.

Trinity and Stacy fell off the ottoman, spasming from the intense orgasms their pets had given them. Jessica and Katie briefly looked at each other before beginning to furiously make out, kissing and licking their mistress' juices from the others face. Their own pussies were starting to leak, knowing that they had made their mistress' cum, coupled with the furious fucking they were about to receive from the beautiful women surrounding, them had driven their lust back to record levels.

Stacy and Trinity sat up, after recovering from their respective orgasms, and watched their pets finish cleaning each other's faces. They each gave their respective pet a passionate kiss before Trinity looked at Stacy and said, "What do you think, have these sluts earned it?"

Stacy feigned a look of thought for a moment, causing Jessica's heart to skip a beat, before responding, "I think so, but we better keep an eye on them or someone might try and steal them!"

"How about we keep them on a short leash?" Trinity replied, holding up the leash she had led Katie into the room with.

"Even better!" Stacy giggled, grabbing her own leash and clipping it to the collar that was still around Jessica's neck. Her and Trinity then untied the bound women and gave them a minute to stretch out their limbs, strapping on their own harnesses and dildos and inserting a toy each in their own backsides, before leading them out in the group.

Stacy immediately brought Jessica over to Britney and Christine, knowing how hot Brit had been for Jessica when she was on the ottoman. Stacy wanted to give her a taste of her new pet, knowing it would drive Britney crazy knowing she was Stacy's and not hers and Christine's. She pointed at the ground underneath Christine, to which Jessica gave a quizzical look. "Get down there and lick her slut!" Stacy said.

"Yes mistress!" Jessica responded immediately. Lying on her back and shimmering under the bent over Christine she put her face directly beneath the blonde's perfectly shaved pussy. Seeing the pussy above her being stretched out by the massive dildo was an extremely erotic site for the brunette pet, turning her on more than she already was. She began licking and sucking at Christine's swollen, exposed clit, enjoying tasting her third woman of the day.

"OHHH fuck!" Christine groaned. "That's fucking good."

Stacy smiled as she sat down in front of Christine, causing the leash attached to Jessica to pull her tighter against the blonde's pussy. She hitched the strap-on further up her hips, exposing her dripping wet pussy and wiggling it in Christine's face. Christine dove in, giving one long lick up Stacy's labia before sucking her clit in, eliciting a groan from Stacy. "Fuck Brit! I forgot how good she was at sucking pussy!" Stacy panted.

"She's the best!" Britney replied. "Although guessing from Christine's moans your pet has some skills as well!"

Stacy smiled. "And this is her first-time eating pussy! Imagine how good she'll be after a little training!"

Jessica smiled into Christine's pussy. She couldn't believe that these beautiful women were complimenting her sexual talents! It only drove her desire to pleasure the blonde that she was currently servicing. Jessica redoubled her efforts, attacking Christine's pussy with everything she had, an effort that didn't go unnoticed by the bent-over woman. "FUCK!" She screamed, pulling her face from Stacy's cunt. "THIS SLUT IS ATTACKING MY PUSSY! SHE'S GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!"

Stacy smiled and pulled Christine's face back to her dripping pussy. "Yeah, she definitely has some skills!" She directed at Britney.

Britney didn't say anything, she was too turned on by the action happening in front of her. She sped up her thrusts into Christine, stuffing the entire 16" monster she was wearing into her girlfriend at a blistering pace.

This proved too much for Christine, and she exploded in orgasm with a scream that was muffled by Stacy's pussy. Jessica, who was still pulled tight to the blondes gushing pussy by Stacy's leash, also exploded in orgasm, surprised that just making another women cum could set her off. She drank down Christine's juices, enjoying the taste almost as much as her mistress'. Stacy was also in the throes of an orgasm, the sight of Jessica both cumming and making another woman cum, coupled with Christine's continued moans and screams into her pussy, proved too much for the overheated blonde.

Britney, courtesy of the nub on the inside of the harness and the sight of three beautiful women climaxing, was on the verge herself. She slammed the dildo at her waist into Chrstine, grinding against the nub with all her weight. Moments later she succumb to her own orgasm, screaming, "FUCK! YOU SLUT'S ARE SO HOT!"

It took a minute for the foursome to come down from their respective orgasms, but once they did Britney withdrew the strap-on from Christine's pussy as the bent over blonde rolled on to her back beside Jessica. As soon as Jessica saw the glistening dildo above her she jumped to her knees and attacked it with her mouth, surprising Stacy and pulling the leash from her grip. Jessica began licking and sucking the huge fake cock, wanting to taste Christine some more.

Stacy recovered from her surprise quickly. "No slut! I didn't say you could do that!" She said, grabbing the leash once again and pulling Jessica away from Britney.

Jessica yelped as Stacy drug her away, a little taken aback by the amount of force her mistress had used. She turned and looked at Stacy, staring into her eyes. She saw the same look there that she had seen the entire night, a look that spoke of love and not just lust, and somehow knew that her friend would never hurt her. She bowed her head, staring at the floor and putting her best sad puppy dog face on, she said, "I'm sorry mistress. Can I please suck that huge cock? I want it in my mouth SOOO bad. Please mistress, I'll be your good little whore from now on. PLEASE?!?"

"I shouldn't let you, after disobeying me," Stacy replied in a stern tone, "But if I don't Brit would probably start a fight!". Britney nodded behind Jessica, desperate to get her fake dick in to the brunette's sexy mouth, "But first you have to be punished!" Stacy continued. She pulled Jessica towards her as she sat up, laying her pet across her lap with Jessica's round ass pointing in the air. She began to spank Jessica firmly on the ass, causing a small amount of pain but not hurting her pet.

Jessica moaned from the punishment, enjoying the feeling. She was discovering new things about her sexual appetites, much to her pleasure. "Thank you for the punishment mistress! I deserve it for being such a bad girl!" She moaned. "Please keep spanking my naughty ass!"

Stacy was absolutely delighted by Jessica's reaction to the spanking, her friend kept surprising her with her reactions to all the various acts that were being done too here and she knew that she had awoken a sexual demon in Jessica. "You like being punished, you dirty whore!" She said. "You like getting your naughty ass spanked?" Stacy picked up the pace and force of her spanks, leaving Jessica's buttcheeks bright red. She gave one more two-handed slap to Jessica's ass, before pushing the brunette off her lap and back on to her knees on the floor. "Crawl to her and beg slut!" She finished, releasing the leash.

Jessica crawled towards Britney, pure lust on her face. "Please Britney can I clean your beautiful cock?" She said as she settled beneath the blonde, "Can I suck your girlfriends' delicious juices from your dick?" Britney didn't respond, except for shoving the plastic toy deep into Jessica's mouth causing her to gag.

"Careful Brit." Stacy said from the couch where Christine had joined her to watch the show, still not wanting to push Jessica too far.

"Fine!" Britney huffed, withdrawing the fake phallus slightly from Jessica's mouth.

Once again Jessica surprised everyone, this time by slamming her face forward and taking a large amount of Britney's fake cock down her throat and moaning around it. She held it in her throat for a few moments before withdrawing until just the tip was in her mouth and then slamming her face forward again. She repeated this process a few times, essentially face fucking herself on Britney's massive strap-on. Brad, her cheating ex, had always said she gave great blowjobs, although his dick had been barely a third the size as the fake one she was now sucking.

Stacy and Christine were beside themselves with lust as they watched Jessica's lewd display. Christine got on her knees on the couch and began to suck Stacy's own 12" strap-on, matching Jessica's movements. The two randy women continued to slam the dildos into their throats for a couple minutes, until Stacy and Britney couldn't stand it anymore.

"God, I need to fuck this slut!" Britney said, transfixed by Jessica staring up at her as she swallowed the dildo around her waist.

"What do think my pet?" Stacy purred at Jessica. "Should I let my friend fuck you?"

Jessica slowly pulled her mouth off the strap-on, staring Britney straight in the eyes. "Please mistress!" she begged, "Please let your friend fuck my slutty little pussy! I want it SOOO bad! I want her to destroy my pussy with her massive cock! Please mistress can your friend fuck me?"

Stacy hesitated for a few moments before responding, if only to irritate Britney and make sure she knew who the boss was here, "Ok my pet, I guess you've earned it." She lifted Christine's face off her own strap-on and pushed her to the ground on her back. "Mount her slut!" She directed Jessica. The brunette complied immediately, sitting atop the prone woman's face and wiggling her pussy at Christine. She wanted to grind her pussy on Christine's mouth, but somehow knew that she had to let the blonde below her take the initiative, lest she receive another punishment.

Britney practically drooled as she saw the sexy brunette mount her girlfriend, she positioned her strap-on at the entrance to Jessica's dripping wet pussy before looking at Stacy. Stacy had positioned her own strap-on to fuck Christine, before looking at Britney and nodding. Both women slammed their hips forward, burying their fake dicks all the way into Jessica and Christine's pussies, eliciting load moans from the women. Christine immediately began attacking Jessica's clit, desperate to taste the woman that had been driving her wild all night. Jessica, meanwhile, stared at Stacy, a fiery passion burning in her eyes as Britney slowly worked the massive dildo in and out of her gaping pussy.

Stacy returned Jessica's stare with equal passion, plus the look of love she had given her new pet all night. "Do you like that my pet?" Stacy asked Jessica.

"I love it my mistress!" Jessica moaned back. "She's stretching my tight little pussy SOOO good!"

Christine gave Jessica's clit a hard suck as she heard this, not wanting to be forgotten.

"OHH FUCK!" Jessica screamed at the increased stimulation on her clit. "Your friend's tongue feels amazing against my clit! She is SOOO good at that!"

Stacy smiled at Jessica, having had a good tonguing from Christine before, she knew how skilled the slender blonde was. Stacy pushed Jessica's face down into Christine's crotch. "Better return the favor!" She said, before grabbing her phone and reactivating the vibrations on the plug still buried in Jessica's asshole, causing the brunette to scream into Christine's pussy.

Britney was being driven insane by the activity going on in front of her, as she steadily picked up the pace of her thrusts into Jessica. She could hear her girlfriend moaning below her, obviously enjoying both Stacy's strap-on and Jessica's oral talents. Knowing her girlfriend enjoyed getting fucked by other woman, equally as much as she enjoyed fucking other woman, always drove Britney's lust, and tonight was no different. She got a firmer grip on Jessica's hips and growled with lust, "Time to REALLY fuck this whore!" Before beginning to pound her massive dildo into Jessica at a ludicrous speed.

Stacy was once again surprised by her new pet, as Jessica lifted her head up and screamed, "FUCK YES! USE MY PUSSY LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT I AM. STRETCH OUT MY TIGHT PUSSY WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!" Before diving back into Christine's pussy. Stacy couldn't believe that Jessica was taking that monster and begging for more. She was going to have a lot of fun with her new pet!

Jessica, for her part, had no clue where all of this was coming from. She had never imagined that she would end up in this position, or any of the other positions she had found herself in that night. Here she was bent over with her face buried in another woman's pussy, while a butt plug vibrated in her ass and another woman fucked her from behind with a massive 16" dildo. She had no time to formulate an answer, as Stacy turned the vibrations on the plug up to maximum while at the same time Stacy drove her strap-on to the hilt into Jessica. This drove Jessica over the edge and into the biggest orgasm she had ever had, which was saying something considering the orgasms she had already experienced that night. She screamed into the blonde below her's pussy, causing Christine to also cross the threshold to her own massive orgasm.

12