Jessica's Change Management Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's test it with this bubbly." He suggested, grabbing the bottle of champagne.

"Woohoo!" I cheered with my voice as high-pitched as my spirit.

Gosh! I was über-relieved that Miller gave me a chance. No way, I would have survived another barrage of insults and slights and criticism. Maybe, it was his strict demeanor or stone-cold aura. Whatever it was, I totally felt the need to prove my bimbo skills and show the law dude that I had some kinda value.

Shelly, by comparison, wasn't so overexuberant but nodded nonetheless, not that she had a choice anyway. Duh! Surprisingly, though, Miller wasn't shaking the bottle or trying to pop the cork in some kinda flashy way. So weird! I had totally expected him to douse us bimbos in bubbly.

Instead, he had a way better party trick up his sleeves. Leave it to the men to come up with the fun stuff, right? Nevermind, he simply pulled the cork from the bottle. Then he grabbed my pigtails and pushed my face over the bottle neck. Meanwhile, he took a spoon and banged it against the bottle.

SWOOSH!

Uh-oh! The clanking literally caused the alcohol to spray out like a fountain. It hit the back of my throat, making me choke. Some of it even got in my nose. Ewww! Anyhow, I started sucking the bottle neck on my own. No pull on my pigtails needed for that. My gag reflex was constantly getting attacked, making me splutter massively, but I didn't mind. Puff and blow! Urgh and ew! What a mixture! Enthusiastic throating and pitiful gagging! So coolio!

I sucked the bottle neck down as far as it would go while the bubbly continued spraying into my mouth, hitting my throat, and running outta the corners. Man! I was deep throating a champagne bottle while bubbly filled my mouth. The alcohol had an instant effect, making me all buzzy, which only made me work harder to perfect this party trick.

After a while, Miller pulled my face off the bottle, which I followed sad-ishly. Turning my head, he noticed that I kept my mouth closed 'cause it was filled with liquid. Too much for me to gulp in one go at least.

"Oh bimbo dunce, you can't even swallow! Let your bff have a sip then." He kinda chided me again.

Nodding enthusiastically, I turned my head in a way that I was facing Shelly. I knew what the stony-faced dude wanted, or at least, I assumed to know. Whatever!

SLOSH!

I pursed my lips and let go. The foamy bubbly sprayed from my mouth and splashed right into Blondie's face. Miller had said I should give her a taste, right? So I spat the champagne in her face. It seemed totally logical to me. Besides, she so deserved it.

She so didn't expect it, though. That expression! Totally surprised! That reaction! Totally caught off guard! Eyes and mouth wide open, like trying to protest! Hands up, palms out like trying to block! Hilarious to the max! Theatrical to the max!

The sparkling alcohol ran down Shelly's cheek and started pooling in her cleavage. That gave me another idea. Bending over, I pushed my lips back over the bottle neck and got back into sucking the bottle. Miller helped along by clonking the spoon against the bottle again. Thanksies dude!

SLOSH!

With my mouth refilled, I spat it against her left boobie, right at her nippie. Turning my head, I spat the rest of the bubbly at her right boobie. Bullseye! That expression basically redoubled. Eyes bulging, mouth gaping! Hands flailing, palms out! Ultra theatrical! Ultra hammy!

The bottle was far from empty, though, and Miller was far from done with us bimbos. So he grabbed my pigtails anew and pushed my face where it belonged, over the bottle. Once again, he clanked the spoon against it. Once again, the bubbly sprayed out. Once again, it hit the back of my throat making me choke and splutter. Once again, I continued deep throating the cold bottle. Puff and blow!

When my mouth had been refilled, he pulled my head back up. Meanwhile, he had grabbed Shelly's chin squeezing her cheeks to make her open her mouth. His intent was clear, of course. With my pursed lips positioned over the secretary's face, I let the bubbly run out so it pooled in her gaping mouth.

Blondie so didn't like it but she knew better than to struggle against Ortega's business partner. That was why she dutifully gulped down the bubbly. It was still lotsa liquid, so much that some of it ran outta her mouth and down her chin.

Taking turns on us bimbos, Miller pushed Shelly's face forward and made her suck the bottle for a change. While watching the trophy chick squirm and choke, I opened my mouth obligingly. I knew what was coming, and I so wanted it.

With Shelly's face held over my head, the bubbly soon slopped out and sloshed into my mouth. Greedily, I gulped it down. You remember the way, I felt and acted at the frat boy party? The same feeling started to grasp me right now. So careless! So free! Yippie!

A coupla more times, the lawyer alternated between the ditzy doll and the trophy chick, filling one slutty mouth while having the other suck the bottle. Obediently, us bimbos swapped the bubbly back and forth until it was super thick and frothy. In the end, it was more like champagne mousse or stuff. Anyhow, it made it totally hard to swallow but both of us eventually managed to chew it down.

"I have to admit that was quite entertaining." Miller declared to my delight. "Anyhow, even a broken clock is right twice a day."

Okie! I guess he wasn't fully convinced yet. Whatever! That barely diminished my glee. I mean, baby steps, right?

With the bottle empty, however, the entertainment part was over, for now. Ortega seemed eager to get down to business with his partner. So he had us stand there like stuffed dummies. We weren't supposed to say a word. Instead, we had to hold their champagne glasses and hand it over to them whenever they snapped a finger.

The task was so easy! I managed to pull it off without a hitch. Standing there without saying a word, however, wasn't so easy. With the buzz I had going on, I totally felt like bubbling and prattling about more celebrity gossip. I really had to strain myself to keep still, so much that I barely listened to the men's conversation.

They were talking about some kinda offer Ortega had received. A rival firm or organization or whatever had him in first position to become the CEO or some other super high top position. Apparently, they were offering lotsa money.

However, they wanted him to bring his clients along to the new firm in addition to some kinda insider information or stuff. I didn't really understand much about it 'cause most of it went right over my head. I mean, with all the entertaining and looking pretty, I was totally candy-brained, like super woozy. Still, they sounded and acted totally conspiratorial, like it was illegal. So fishy! So shady!

It wasn't my business, though. My business was to outperform Shelly as Ortega's top bimbo and I felt like I was literally on the right track. However, I also felt the need to prove my bimbo skills and it was ever growing. Oh dang! Why were they talking forever about work stuff? Why were they endlessly discussing and debating boring stuff? Eventually, I couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh boys! Gag me with a pitchfork!" I burst out. "You must be, like wow, totally stressed out 'n really exhausted, you know, with all those super difficult business thingies. Let me, oh boys, like, help you 'n, like, take your mind of such serious stuff!"

Oh woah! If looks could kill, I might have dropped dead. Ortega so wasn't amused about me interrupting their debate. Miller was even less pleased with my interference. Totally the contrary, they were ultra pissed.

"Shut up!" The lawyer hissed. "Don't you know when to keep quiet, you bimbo dunce?"

"Looks like you need to be kept busy or else you get silly ideas. Go fetch two cups of hot water with tea bags, you stupid cunt!" He told me sharply. "At least, you're out of my sight then."

That was kinda weird, wasn't it? I mean, drinking tea in a club? Totally odd! Probably, he was down with a cold or stuff. Possibly maybe. Whatever!

Just when I arrived at the bar, it hit me. I had totally neglected the two gangbangers. I had left them on their own for a really long time. Oopsie! However, I spotted them at the corner of the bar counter. Tottering over to them, I tried way hard to sway my hips and shake my titties über-seductively. It didn't really work 'cause Checo was super pissed.

"Where ya been, biatch?" He spat at me. "Can't stand dis fuckin' place. Can't stand a fuckin' hoe makin' me fuckin' wait."

Uh-oh. The LGZ gang members were literally about to take the gloves off. I guess I had overstepped the mark here even though that wasn't really my fault, what with Ortega making me wait in the VIP room.

"Oh baby, I'm, like, so sorry, fer shure! Gag me!" I gushed hastily. "Lemme, like wow, totally make it up to you boys!"

Even though I playfully touched both their chins with the white nail tips of my index fingers, they weren't having any of it. Uh-oh! Checo abruptly put his hand around my shoulder and roughly turned me on my heels.

"No mo' playin' 'round 'n shit, biatch!" He hissed. "Time to get down to business, puta!"

With that, he pulled my body into him until his arm was all around my shoulders and his hand on my big, round funbag. A sharp pinch on my right nippie made me jump and shriek. Fortunately, it was too loud in the club for anyone to hear.

However, it got me going. All the way, Checo kept mauling my right fleshcan. He basically directed me forward by pulling on my tittie. Gulp! Even though it was kinda dark in the club, there were some people who saw the Latino freely groping my boobie and it didn't earn me any favorable looks for sure.

Anyhow, the thug was quickly leading me along the dance floor with Chuy walking directly next to me. I expected them to take me for a dance. I already imagined them grinding on me from the front and back.

I was so distracted by my imagination that I yelped in surprise when we suddenly stood in front of the restrooms. They weren't taking me to the dancefloor. Not at all! They were taking me to the toilets! No way!

As I was caught in Checo's arms, I could bristle and jib as much as I wanted. They continued as though nothing was happening. Once again, I was literally getting treated like a stuffed dummy. I was sensing a common theme here. Yanay!

The two Latinos dragged me straight into the men's room. Oh no! Not in public! Not in a fancy club! Entering the room, I noticed a stainless-steel slab urinal on both sides. Some other thingie, however, caught my attention first. It really stank in here! Ewww!

This was such a high-class trendy place, so much that the tiles on the walls and floor were shiny white without any kinda graffiti or stains or stuff. Fortunately, it was clean-ish in here. However, some thingie must have been clogging the slab urinal's drains 'cause the piss was pooling in the steel troughs. Ewww! Ewww!

Totally unfazed, Checo let me along the slab urinals into the next room with the toilet stalls. Good thingie, there was only one dude standing at the urinals and he was really focused on peeing. I don't think he noticed me when the ex-con shooed me along. Phew!

Another good thingie, the white stalls looked all shiny and clean from the outside. When the thug pushed me into the second last stall, however, I noticed that the cubicle walls were covered in crude graffiti. There were even some totally lurid pictures of male dicks. Ugh! On top of that, covering the toilet bowl was a cheap, black plastic rim seat that was cracked and stained already. Ewww! Ewww! Ewww!

Instantly, I tumbled back outta the cubicle, like the filthy sight and rancid stank had hit me in the face and pushed me backwards. Gawd! It looked and smelled so grim.

Of course, Checo didn't let me get outta this situation. He gave me a harsh shove that made me stumble forward, so much that I lost balance and ended up with my knees on the cracked rim seat. OMG! I was kneeling on the stained plastic seat. Literally cat-ish, I hopped off as soon as I realized it.

"Boys, this is, like, so dirty 'n I'm, like, so pretty." I tried to reason with the gang members. "Oh wow! That seat's, like, totally stained 'n my pants are, like, totally new!"

I so badly wanted to talk my way outta this situation. I so badly wanted to make my way outta this restroom. I so badly wanted to get back to that law dude and his crude treatment.

"If ya're quick 'bout it, cha can use dem palms or dat biatchface to clean dat seat, puta." Checo wasn't in a forgiving mood.

By contrast, I wasn't in a nasty mood. The thought of doing such a gross thingie gave me the creeps. No way, not happening!

PTOO!

The gangbanger had grabbed my right hand and spat into my palm. Basically, he had taken the options outta my hands and the spittle into my hand. Tihi! I mean, ewi! I guess I must have looked as shocked and scandalized as Shelly when I waved my spitty hand through the air. In any case, it made Chuy laugh out loud.

"Ya like it betta puttin' ya hand in da bowl to get it wet, barrio biatch?" The parolee even suggested evilly.

No! No, no, no! I didn't like that better at all. Repulsion must have been written all over my face when I leaned down and pressed the palm of my hand onto the stainy, cracked rim seat.

Cold shudders ran down my spine while I spread my fingers to the max as I tried to touch as little as possible of that grimy seat! I focused on my pretty red-to-white ombré fingernails to avoid seeing the seat in detail. Feeling the bumpiness and stickiness on my skin was enough already, way too much actually.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Of course, Chuy and Checo made the most of the situation. They took turns smacking my ass, unhinging me, and making me stagger around. So not helping! They continued giving my ass a bitching thrashing anyway. Every blow made me stagger and sway on the sky-high heels of my overknees. Uh-oh!

SLAP!

"Uuuggghhh!"

Another smack rained onto my leggings-clad wetlook butt. This time, Checo had packed a hefty punch, so much that I swayed massively. And my hand slipped off the rim seat. It slid right into the toilet bowl. Oh no! I couldn't stop it before my hand was in the dirty water. Oh ugh! Oh ewww!

Once again, I acted totally cat-ish, jumping backwards super fast. My hand was drenched in toilet water nonetheless. So drippy! So slushy! Before I had a chance to bitch and moan, however, I got shoved forward. So I ended up kneeling on the rim seat once again. No need for more complaining this time 'cause I had gotten my chance to clean the plastic, right?

I faced the toilet tank. It had been shiny white once upon a time and sported a stainless-steel level handle in the middle. What a wonderful view! Grrr! Around the handle, some dude had drawn a graffiti of a man. He had sketched it in a way that the lever was the figurine's dick. On top of that, there was a text bubble that said: 'Don't act like you're not impressed'. What a wonderfully beautiful view! Grrr!

While I stared at the filthy graffiti on the white toilet tank, Chuy made short process of my wetlook pants pulling them down to my knees. Lucky me, they didn't land on the floor. Phew! Seizing my arm, he pulled my right hand back and made me grip his cock. It was already rock hard, and now it was getting slick from my drippy hand. Oh ugh! Oh mmm!

While I jacked his meaty tool, I got the chance to take a look over my shoulder. Fortunately, the two Latinos were totally blocking the stall door so nobody could see me inside. Not really much, but at least a bit of protection! Whatever! I soon got distracted when the parolee's cock entered my pussy. Woah! It was really thick and veiny, so much that my whining quickly turned into moaning.

Chuy didn't exchange any niceties or stuff. I guess his balls were filled to the rim after being in prison for so long. He wasn't playing around by any means. He needed release and quick. So he drilled his fuck tool straight down my throbbing cunny. This was a public restroom! This was a filthy toilet cubicle. This was a dirty, cracked rim seat! All of it was the reason why my coochie was leaking so epically.

Actually, my pussy was mega soaky, so much that Chuy had to pound me really hard and rough to get some kinda grip. Gosh! Good thingie, his cock was so thick. The way, it stretched my cunny really made me melt and I started groaning heartily. But wait! The public restroom! There were other men taking a leak, right? No idea! No care!

The way Chuy hammered into me, I had to grip the once-white toilet tank to keep myself steady. That lever handle and dick graffiti came closer with every thrust. Uh-oh! Just then, the parolee grabbed a pigtail with each hand and utilized them as handles to pull me back.

With a groan, I arched my back to follow the pull on my chestnut-golden hair. I so didn't like that silly schoolgirl hairstyle. That was why I so appreciated somebody finally putting it to good use, even if it was to keep me in place on a dirt-stained toilet seat in a club restroom. Yanay!

My knees were sliding around on the cracked plastic seat, so much that I was afraid of rips getting torn into the wetlook material. My boobies were swaying wildly underneath me, so much that I expected them to fly off my chest. My head was bent back from the pull on my pigtails, so much that I felt like a reined in mare. My long porn claws were scraping over the toilet tank, so much that I almost used it as a scratching post.

All these sensations were way too much. I was about to cum. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. Chuy was faster than me, though. With a grunt, he abruptly stopped battering my cunny and started emptying his balls a heartbeat before I reached my release.

Oh no! I felt the sticky cream literally shooting out like a missile hitting my pussy walls and coating them like paint. The jail dude wasn't just cumming, he was flooding me! His balls hadn't been filled big time, they had been chock-full to the bursting point. What a massive load! What an epic charge!

While I was still busy coming to terms with the huge cumload that had just filled my pussy to the brim, I was getting stuffed with another dick already. Woah! That was quick. Obviously, Checo had immediately taken his jail buddies place. He was going for some sloppy seconds here.

It was a smooth transfer, literally like a slut handoff. Tihi! The same position on the rim seat, the same pigtail reins, the same fuckhole. Nothing easier than that. However, it wasn't the same for me. I had never been fucked by a second dude moments after the first guy. I had never had a dude using another guy's cum as lube.

For sure, sloppy was the correct word. My pussy was mega wet and mega leaky, so much that sloshing noises filled the cubicle. Sounds that soon got drowned out by my groaning. After all, my orgasm had been cut short before. Now, my building climax was literally back on track.

Pounding into me, Checo tugged lotsa harder on my pigtails. That way, he basically moved my upper body into an upright position with my boobies bouncing around in front of me with every thrust. Blazing fast, he released my chestnut-golden hair, passed his arms underneath my armpits, and reseized my pigtails. This way, he literally had me in a full nelson, taking total control of my body. No way, I could keep my grip on the toilet tank or hold myself steady or stuff.

As a result, every stroke made me slide forward on the plastic seat. My titties wobbled and jiggled until they didn't. Why? Cause they got firmly pressed against the plastic toilet tank. Ewww!

The feeling of filth on my soft boobie flesh gave me the creeps. It also made my pussy jolt. I was getting close again, really close. Checo literally nailed my juicy juggies into the tank like driving a nail into a wall. Fudging unbelievable, or more like fudging incredible!