Jessica's Change Management Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers

The sales reps didn't need a good deal of asking. Even though I had strategically positioned myself to focus on the cunning youngster and the slimy weasel, it was Mr. Aggro who was over my ass in a heartbeat. Damnit! By contrast, Sharkboy strolled over to me all leisurely although he made sure to drop his white towel on the way.

"What we got here, bitch? Big butt, tiny shitter. You sure you can accommodate us?" The fierce bullneck asked with brutal honesty, which made me gulp.

"Didn't Assy, like totally, say she's ready to stretch to accommodate our needs?" Sharkboy quickly replied. "Too bad, we give, like, zero fucks, or more like, zero pussy fucks."

Oh shoot! Once again, the cunning dude was skillfully twisting my words. Once again, he didn't leave me a way out. Still, I didn't really think it should have been a problem, what with me having stretched my little butthole during the yoga session.

"Good thingie, she, like already, provided us with some super soaky tools." Sharkboy swiftly found a solution.

Say again? He was talking about the fascia tool, of course. Good thinking, actually, 'cause it was coated with my drool and spittle to the max. Nasty thinking, though, 'cause the thick rod was way too big to get plunged up my backdoor just like that. Now was the time to object and protest. Now, maintaining the look of competence prevailed. Damned Consultant-me!

"Mmmppphhh! Nnnggghhh!" I grunted through gritted teeth a few seconds later.

Why? Easy! 'Cause Sharkboy had handed the massage tool to Mr. Aggro. After all, he was primed to do the hard work, like literally. The fierce bullneck had taken the roller stick and positioned the rounded off top right on my ringpiece. Without another warning, he pushed as brutally as you would have expected from him.

"Mph! Mmmppphhh! Mmm!" My grunts grew in volume.

As announced, Mr. Aggro didn't give a fuck, so he mercilessly added pressure until my anal ring yielded. My eyes shot open when the huge stick popped into my poor ass. My grunt, however, turned into a moan when I felt my ass chute distending abruptly.

"Aaand 1..." Sharkboy commented the intrusion.

Not missing a beat, the baldhead began sliding the massage tool in and out. As the youngster counted the thrusts, the bullneck didn't go quick and half-assed, like literally, but steady and intense, like brutally. He really used the stick's impressive length to push it hard and deep, so much so that it felt like a hammer dropping, so much so that it drove the air out of my lungs. He really drilled my dark tunnel as if he was trying to scoop it out, turning it into a hollow cave.

"Now, this looks like a real workout!" Mr. Aggro exclaimed.

"Oh Assy! Who thought you'd turn out to be a gym grunter, like totally. You, like for real, trying to show-off your achievements with that loud noise 'n all?" Sharkboy taunted me.

"Fucking shit! Look at the size of that gape. You could turn a bus in there." The aggro dude showed a hint of fascination.

"Or maybe, sink a log." Sharkboy added. "Which is, like totally, convenient."

Actually, nothing felt convenient about the merciless ass stretching. When the youngster stepped in front of my face, though, his statement started making sense.

Stunner!

Oh wow! I was faced with his erect cock for the first time. Cock wasn't really the right word, though, 'cause it looked more like a tree trunk or log. Oh, I see! For sure, it was the biggest dick I had ever seen. Not only was it super long but also incredibly girthy and straight as an arrow. Basically, it looked like my forearm.

For a moment, my look of control must have turned into an expression of shock 'cause it made the cunning dude chuckle. Anyhow, my expression quickly changed into a look of passion when I felt my bunghole getting widened anew. This time, it was Mr. Aggro's hard cock that made me moan.

By no means, it was as big or thick as Sharkboy's log. Still, it had a good size for some proper ass stretching, especially as he was starting off with a rapid speed. The anal assault was totally overwhelming me despite my previous squirting orgasm. I was too hot and horny, I had been on the edge for too long, so much so that I got all light-headed and super excited when I finally got nailed by a real cock.

Actually, I lost track of time, so I couldn't tell how long the fierce bullneck power-pumped my bum. I only got back to my senses when I felt my ass ring constricting 'cause the aggro cock abruptly plopped out of my butthole.

The baldhead obviously needed a break. That was why Sharkboy took over. Finally, the sales champion! Still, I was equally dreading and looking forward to it 'cause log. The youngster grabbed my chestnut golden tresses and led me through the fitness room. Imitating his brutal colleague, he kept my head down, so I had to do that embarrassing 'lizard walk' once more. To nobody's surprise, it gave the sales reps a huge laugh.

Sharkboy, always the clever dude, led me to another gym tool. This one was a blue stability ball. At the drop of a hat, he had me positioned over the ball. Positioning my ass right in the center of the exercise ball, I had to get on my toes and fingertips to keep a balance. It was a super uncomfortable position, but more importantly my booty was super high in the air.

Soon, I felt the youngster's gigantic cock slowly sliding into my gaping bunghole. Even though my ass was properly stretched already, I felt like an anal virgin all over again. I so had to grit my teeth and still groaned like the bestest gym grunter ever. Fortunately, the cunning dude started playing with my clit to take my mind off the unbelievable gutting or stretching or hollowing. Gosh! The combination of ass banging and clit teasing was phenomenal.

"Oh girrrl, that's just like the head, you know!" He explained. "Wait 'til I really get into your ass, like totally all the way in."

Of course, that made the other sales reps egg him on. Of course, that was inevitable. All tediously, he inched his monster cock further down my ass pipe, savoring its tightness. By now, I was screaming with the best of it, as I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. Tears burst from my eyes when I felt the giant log of a shaft entering my bunghole.

He must have been ripping my ass apart or shredding my butthole to pieces. At least, that was how it felt. When he began fucking me, my screams turned back into whimpers and grunts. No more look of competence here 'cause the youngster was basically fucking the professional consultant out of me.

Slowly at first, but then quickening his pace, the cunning dude started pumping my bunghole. That was when the exercise ball came into play. Why? As it was filled with air, it gave way whenever Sharkboy dropped his massive hammer and expanded whenever he pulled back. That way, my body was basically getting bounced around. More than that, my soft titties hopped around and my juicy booty bopped up and down. OMG! I was literally getting bounced around like a basketball. Again!

Sharkboy noticed the effect it had on me, the effect it had on his cock, and the effect it had on the audience. What that was? It basically turned me into another fitness tool, jerking off his gigantic member and entertaining the sales reps. That was why the youngster stopped pumping my ass. Instead, he put his hand on my lower back to start a new move. He pushed me down to compress the ball and released me to let the ball catapult me back up.

Oh my fucking gawd! Now, he was literally dribbling me like a basketball. The shame and disgrace of getting objectified like that was really getting to my head, adding a major pinch of pleasure. Not only that, the cunning dude also changed his angle, so he was pushing me forward. That way, he wasn't just bouncing and fucking me. He was also moving me around. He was basically fucking me all over the place, or more like all through the room.

"Ahahaha! Ahahaha!" The sales reps' laughter filled the fitness room.

"Oh oh oh! Umph! Oh oh oh!" I groaned and grunted along with it.

Sharkboy continued his anal raid until he had basically fucked me over to the side of the room where all the sales reps were lounging around. Just in time, his dick started twitching like it was ready to shoot its load. Yeah! The first champion's load of the day!

Not so fast, though. Instead of emptying his balls into my ass, he let his gigantic cock slip out of my poor asshole. My tiny bunghole had conformed to his giant shaft, so he had to pull really hard to get it out. The bursting noise that followed sounded like a balloon getting popped, piercing my heart and ears.

Oh boy! By now, my butthole stood wide open, but was also bright pink and raw with swollen edges. Oh no! He was stepping away without busting a nut. Oh damn! I still hadn't managed to satisfy a sales champion.

By then Mr. Aggro had apparently recuperated enough to take over again. When he stepped into Sharkboy's place, he reached out and grabbed my hair. Pulling on it, he dragged me back onto my feet, which I totally embraced, 'cause I was getting off that damned exercise ball. Standing on my feet, I felt a push against my back that made my upper body bent forward.

WHAM! WHAM!

Apparently, I wasn't moving fast enough for the bullneck's taste, so he gave my ass a bunch of slaps that were as severe as the face slaps before. His aggressive manhandling brought new power to Consultant-me, which got expressed by me pressing my hands into my hips to look somewhat competent again. However, it made me arch my back, so my big boobies jutted out from my chest.

In that position, the fierce bullneck used his vice grip on my hair to pull me backwards until my ass hit his crotch. Inch by inch, he slid my butthole over his erect dick, which wasn't much of a problem 'cause my bunghole was a major gaping cavernous hole after Sharkboy's anal assault.

As soon as his dick was fully stuffed up my butt, he began pounding my ass while holding my body in place with his grip on my chestnut golden tresses. It was really hard to keep my hands on my hips. Despite my struggles to keep the position, I somehow managed to do so although it basically rendered my helpless and defenseless. Whatever! Priorities, right?

As my upper body didn't move, my big ole funbags started jiggling and wobbling widely from the pounding. Mr. Aggro noticed that, too. For that reason, he walked me over to the sales reps, keeping his dick buried up my butt all the way.

SHOCKER!

All seats were taken! Mr. Pioneer and Mr. Anti, who had already shot their loads onto me, were lounging around with a glass of whiskey in their hand. Next to them sat a new dude from Shelly's team. I didn't know where he was coming from or when he had entered the fitness room, but here he was. I totally disliked that fact 'cause I so wasn't keen on getting turned into the sperm receptacle for all the sales reps. Oh, you want to know how he looked? He was about my age with red hair, full beard, and average body. He had been chatting with everybody like a social butterfly, so he was Mr. Butterfly for me.

That wasn't all, though. Way worse was the fact that Mr. Weasel wasn't alone. Shelly was sitting on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. Holy fudge! She was the last person I had expected to meet here.

"Enjoying your detention, barbie?" The young secretary was quick to taunt me.

"Looks like some enjoy your yoga class more than others. Too trashy 'n skanky for this gentleman's taste." She said while running her finger across Mr. Weasel's chest.

What an affront! Nobody had ever deemed me too trashy or skanky to fuck. Damnit!

"That's why I promised him a better time than you could ever offer, barbie." Shelly finished while hopping off the old dude's lap.

With that, she grabbed his arm pulled him off the seat and led him out of the fitness room. The slimey dude didn't even hesitate for a second, simply following my rival out.

What a burn! It hurt worse than the slaps to the face! It shamed me more than the gag-ups! Nobody had ever rejected me. What a setback! Shelly had just hijacked my plan by moving a sales champion out of my reach. So much for killing two birds with one stone. What a bitch! It must have been her plan all along to keep me from catching up in the out-please-ment center. Oh no! Oh no, no, no! I had to do something! I had to stop this!

I didn't get a chance to react. Instead, Mr. Aggro walked me in front of the new dude and picked up where he had left off nailing my ass hard. Apparently, the fierce bullneck had an idea for me to welcome Mr. Butterfly. As I remained adamant to keep my hands on my hips, my body stayed bent over and my boobies bounced along with ever thrust slapping the bearded dude in the face.

Oh jeez! Once again, the sales reps turned me into some kinda entertainment tool. You almost had to admire them for their creativity, right? This time, Mr. Aggro used my titties like flesh pillows, delivering a pillow fight to the bearded dude. Umph!

Of course, the redhead didn't let that chance slide. In the end, all men were the same, weren't they? Leaning forward, he put his face between my juicy juggs. Oh wow! He was motorboating me by rocking his head side to side. Then he suddenly started blowing out, making his lips vibrate and creating a motorboat sound. OMG! So ridiculous!

Just then, Mr. Aggro tugged on my hair and pushed me deeper down. He didn't stop until my face was right in front of Mr. Butterfly's cock. Just in time to witness his eruption, or more like, catch his sticky seed. The first spurt of goo splashed right over the bridge of my nose and the second squirt painted my chin. Once again, I received a facial without ever touching the dude's cock. Oh boy! Once more, I got used as nothing more than a cum dumpster. Ugh!

All through this disgraceful episode, the fierce bullneck continued pounding my bunghole, not letting me rest for a second. Instead, he pushed my body up as soon as the bearded dude had finished emptying his balls. With a few thrusts up my butthole, he led me over to the next sales rep. Letting my hair go, he put his hands on the back of my thighs. Keeping his cock buried up my ass, he lifted my legs up.

"Uuuiiihhh!" I squealed from surprise.

Why? Cause my entire body was lifted into the air, only held up by the fierce bullneck's hands. Oh, and his dick planted deep up my ass, of course. I yelped as I got pulled down until his balls rested soundly on my butt. I so could feel his cock ripping into me as I whined and squirmed. No more position of control for Consultant-me, I suppose. Uh-oh!

"Oh gawd! Ooohhh gaaawwwd!" I yelled as he lifted me up and slammed me onto his member faster and faster.

The audience cheered as I felt my bunghole stretch. The audience clapped when the cock was planted balls deep up my butt.

"Assy, Assy, taking a dick up the booty, that's like, a totally basic skill for a sales trophy." Sharkboy wasn't done challenging me. "Getting double dicked, that's some advanced thingy, you know."

I was occupied with gasping from the continuous ass stretching, so much so that I barely managed to process his words. Yet, I felt a pinch of shame in response to his provocation, or more like Consultant-me made me feel a pinch of defiance. Bimbo-me might have been satisfied with being a sales trophy but Consultant-me was way more than that, so much so that I felt the need to regain some measure of control and competence.

Something else I didn't fully realize was my position. The way, the brute baldhead held me up in the air with my legs spread wide, my pussy stood wide open looking ultra invitingly. Too tempting, apparently, 'cause Mr. Anti turned out to be all reenergized although he had cum already.

Something more I didn't notice was that Sharkboy had handed the Antihead the roller stick. He positioned it at the entrance of my pussy and slowly began to force the enormous tool into my snatch. It so wouldn't go in! With my butthole stuffed already, it simply was too big. No matter what, he worked at wriggling it inside my cunt nonetheless.

""Oh no...! No, no! Noooooo!' I screamed when I felt my twat begin to give way.

Inch by inch, Mr. Anti drove the thick pole up my slit. Inch by inch, he had to cram it up my hot box. With the aggro dick up my butt, the space was too scarce, not that it would have stopped any of the sales dudes. Totally the opposite!

When the fascia tool was tightly implanted up my fuckhole, the Antihead let it go and Mr. Aggro carried me over to the next guy. The roller stick remained deeply wedged up my cunt, so much so that it stuck out like a flagpole. Gasp!

Worse, though, the fierce bullneck was really carrying me from seat to seat to let every sales rep have a go. He was showing me off like a shiny new toy. He was letting everybody play with the sales trophy. Gulp!

"Ohhh! Aaarrrggghhh! Ooohhhh!" I cried when he positioned me back in front of the Antihead.

Why I was crying so hard? Cause both men started ramming me at the same time. No more head held high from Consultant-me! Throwing my head back, I screamed as they pounded my fuckholes with reckless abandon. Throwing my head from side to side, I cried myself hoarse as they were pumping me simultaneously.

Eventually, Mr. Anti let go of the stick and the brute baldhead carried me over to Mr. Pioneer. The Asian dude quickly put his own spin on it by adjusting his penetrations to his sales buddy. Whenever the baldhead drilled his dick down my bunghole, he pulled the roller stick out and vice versa.

"Ohhh! Mmm! Ooohhhh!" I totally preferred that treatment.

"Hah! Not all's lost, cunt!" Mr. Aggro remarked when he heard my moans. "Maybe, your time as an above-average sales trophy may come one day."

Despite his deprecating comment, it was more than obvious that he enjoyed the new rhythm 'cause he started pounding my butthole with newfound vigor. At least, until it was time to carry me over to the third guy in line. Of course, Mr. Beard was motivated to change it up again when it was his turn.

"Oh God! Oh no! Ooohhh nooohhh!" I whaled when he restarted the simultaneous double penetration.

His strokes were longer as he pulled the thick pole out almost all the way before ramming it back into me. Of course, Mr. Aggro followed suit reaming my ass chute with the entire length of his shaft. Despite my screaming, they didn't leave it at that. Instead, they turned it up another notch when the redhead pulled the enormous stick from my pussy. Just as well, the baldhead let his member plop out of my ass with a popping sound.

"Oh my gape!" Sharkboy exclaimed in mock drama when he saw my stretched-out snatch rivaling my hollow ass pipe in the size of its gape.

Fired up by the youngster's cries of astonishment, Mr. Aggro and Mr. Butterfly repeated the gaping time and again. Making matters worse, or more embarrassing, the fierce bullneck carried me around and showed off my gaping holes to every sales rep present.

"Oh my gape!"

"Oh my gape!"

Each sales dude shouted out mimicking the youngster's taunts. When Mr. Aggro had finished his round, Sharkboy was in front of me. Oh right! He hadn't done the double penetration thingie yet. He wasn't about to start with it now, though.

Instead, the fierce bullneck sat down on a seat while still holding me in position. This way, I was basically sitting on his hard cock. Making matters worse, he lifted his arms until he had clasped his hands behind my head. Oh Lordy! He was holding me in a full nelson rendering me completely helpless. No more position of fake control by far. Umph!

"Oh gawd! Oh no! Please don't do it! Nooo! Ooohhh nooohhh!" I howled when Sharkboy stepped in front of me.

With me sitting on baldhead's lap, the cunning youngster was in perfect position to plunge his gigantic cock into me. Only problem? All my fuckholes were stuffed already! Besides, he had been talking about giving zero pussy fucking, right?

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,329 Followers