Jessica's Change Management Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

Oh my! The fierce fatso really was anything but shy. Totally the opposite! Especially in comparison to the new visitors who looked just as nerdy as the dude who had stopped me before. After some hesitation, though, a thirty-ish nerd stepped up to a shelf and took a new fetish toy.

Oh wow! What a surprise! You won't believe what it was! A pussy pump, as in a vagina sucker!

This fetish toy was a new level of absurdity, so much so that I finally started giggling 'cause it was so laughable and ludicrous. After all, it was basically my lip enhancer, only for my pussy.

"Great choice!" Mr. Weasel elated. "Now, we can balance out the fake whore. Blow all her lips up in equal measures. Hehehe!"

Oh boy! This didn't sound cool. Oh Lordy! This earned a roar of laughter from the shy nerds. Still, I couldn't stop staring at this vaginal pump as if it had a hypnotizing effect on me. Actually, I totally forgot about my job of selling the fetish toy over it.

"I see, you decided actions speak louder than words, fake whore." The fierce fatso reminded me. "As it seems, you don't have much between the ears besides the occasional cock. So that might be a good strategy."

With that, he put the transparent cylinder over my slit until my pubic mount was completely inside the cup. Then he started squeezing the hand pump creating a seal. Oh my god! I instantly felt the suction against my most intimate area. The pump sucked the air out of the cup, creating a vacuum and making my clit and pussy lips fill with blood. Oh my gosh! My labia enlarged epically. Oh my gawd! The sensitivity was heightened drastically.

It was such a weird sensation and I was surprised how quickly I started feeling it, so much so that I groaned in disappointment when the fierce fatso activated the release valve 'cause my pussy was totally tingly!

Fortunately, he quickly started pumping again, which only increased the blood flow. Oh my fucking god! I was totally experiencing new levels of titillation. This was some serious pussy pumping, constantly drawing blood to my clit and pussy lips. Oh my fucking gosh! My whole vulva was becoming über-sensitive. Oh my fucking gawd! My labia were becoming super engorged, so much so that they swelled and puffed up massively until they filled the entire cup.

Holy fudge! The tingling was so ultra intense. Holy moly! I couldn't stop twitching and flinching constantly. Holy shoot! I was basically pattering on the spot, which moved the hook in my ass and let me feel each and every motion. The sensations! The compulsion!

The need to touch my pussy was overwhelming. It felt like a mosquito bite that was itching ultra badly, so much so that it constantly needed to be touched and scratched. It was driving me mad with lust, so much so that my legs got all wobbly and I needed to cling onto Mr. Weasel's shoulder to remain standing.

The group of nerds had become totally unashamed by now and started cheering me on. Definitely, center of attention! Anyhow, the sleazy champ was about to take the suction cup off my pussy and touch my super sensitive cunny lips. I needed it so badly! I wanted it so badly!

SHOCKER!

Being the center of attention had its pros and cons. After all, it didn't stay unnoticed. There was a woman interrupting us who turned out to be overseeing the lounge. Obviously, those toys were only supposed to be inspected not tested. Duh! Unfortunately, she had two security guards accompanying her.

FAILURE!

With the security guards breaking up my little show, the group of nerds quickly dissipated. Not only that, Mr. Weasel was just as quick to leave. Oh no! I had blown my second chance! I still hadn't made him cum and earned my ring. Oh dang!

STUNNER!

By contrast, the security guards wouldn't let me go that easily. Could you believe it? I was given an official warning. This was the first time ever for me. I had never even gotten sent to detention in high school or received a speeding ticket. Now, I was getting issued a caution at an adult convention. Un-fudging-believable! I didn't even know you could get kicked out of a sex exhibition. After all, there were tons of pornstars running around naked. There was a darn amateur strip show going down in the Teazers' Lounge, for god's sake!

However, it was still a business. In the end, a show-offy slut drew men's attention, which increased sales. That was why I wasn't getting banned from the sexpo, only from the Kinx Lounge. For real! Another warning, though, and it would be game over! For sure!

I pouted so epically! I stomped my foot so epically! Oh, and I babbled so epically, literally ike the bestest bimbo ever! Noticed it already? Absurdly, the tingling and throbbing in my pumped-up pussy was the tipping point. Consultant-me was dead quiet, like literally quiet as a mouse.

Anyhow, the security wouldn't relent. I had to leave the lounge, and on top of that, I had to buy the fetish toys I had used. So unfair! So idiotic! Yet, it was what it was. Before I could make a total scene, I was led outta the Kinx Lounge carrying a red back with the pussy pump and the anal hook while the three douchey dudes following close behind.

Funny thingie? I could barely walk 'cause my coochie was pumped-up to the max and my cunny lips were über-engorged. Let me tell you, walking around with swollen labia rolling between your thighs is super hard, especially when that cunny is super sensitive. Not so funny thingie? All that squishing and rolling was making me totally shake and jerk with every step, so much so that I lost my footing and fell onto my face and boobies just when I walked through the gate. Totally center of attention!

Here I was! The senior consultant with master's degree making a scene at an adult convention like a bratty, bitchy high school dropout turned pornstar. Umph! Truth be told, those fake eyebrows, long pornclaws, and heap of cheap jewelry totally screamed dumb dropout, didn't it?

We had just returned to the main area and there were already way too many eyes on me. Obviously, Mr. Alum didn't want me to get that second warning thingie and didn't trust me to keep myself outta trouble. That was why he took the red bag off me and quickly led me through the next gate into the Teazers' Lounge.

Oh wow! The glamour from the show room was totally gone. It was just as dark as in the Kinx Lounge. Only, it had a way seedier atmosphere to it. Why? Cause it looked like a sleazy strip club or stuff. There was a stage with a chrome pole on one side. That must have been where the amateur strip club competition had taken place. Right now, though, there was a pornstar or pro stripper or whatever dancing in front of a small crowd of dudes.

Along another wall was a row of video booths that I remembered well from my trip to the adult store. Gulp! At the end of the row was a booth that looked lotsa larger. That was where Mr. Alum led me. When we reached the red booth wall, he made me bent forward, put my hands on the wall, and spread my legs. Once again, I was dutifully getting in position for a pat down. Once again, there was none.

"Ooohhh!" I moaned instead.

"Mmmhhh!" My groans got muffled next.

My fellow graduate had put the pussy pump back onto my pubic mount and picked up the pumping again. OMG! Lending a helping hand, Merc Dawg had fished my lip enhancer from my purse and put it on my mouth. Now, my lips were getting puffed up in unison. Gulp!

Mr. Alum didn't stop until the suction was extreme, just like the tingling and the sensations. My poor cunny! My poor pout! Both got inflated to extreme freak show dimensions. Both got insanely swollen. It was totally amazing and disturbing at the same time. Mostly, though, it was driving me insane with the itching.

When the reptile dude finally took that darn pump off my cunny, I basically performed a tap dance in fronta the booth. Ultra aroused! Ultra agitated! I was acting like a possessed nympho, or more like a cat, I mean bitch, on hot bricks. There was only one thought in my head. Reaching down, I needed to touch and rub my itching cunny!

SLAP!

My hand got slapped away instantly.

"Inflated to eye-popping proportions, or rather cunt-popping proportions. Huh?" Jetset Dawg remarked.

SLAP!

My hand got slapped away again. Damnit! That was why I started squeezing my legs while continuing my mad step dance as if trying to rub my swollen labia with my thighs.

"Looks like a baboon's swollen red ass in heat. Guess we blew up your pussy, meat puppet." Merc Dawg added.

SLAP!

My hand got slapped away for the third time. By then, I had tumbled onto my knees. In that position, I literally started chasing my pussy like a dog chasing its tail, turning a couple pirouettes on hands and knees.

SLAP!

"Looks like you also sucked that tiny fucking brain into your lips there." Mr. Alum added another taunt. "What a stupid braindead look permanently plastered on your bimbo face."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Only rivaled by her blown-up cunt. For sure!" Merc Dawg mocked me. "Oh no! There goes that porn career."

SLAP!

"Fuck, can you say swollen and squishy?" Jetset Dawg chimed in. "What a phat, plump, puffy pussy!"

SLAP! SLAP!

"Hehehe! The lot monster got a twat monster." Merc Dawg summed it up.

Oh wow! The ridicule! The degradation! Even though the comments were ultra degrading and super nasty, I barely heard them 'cause the tickling and prickling and tingling was engulfing all my senses. My entire body screamed for me to scratch that itch. Over and over, the douchey dudes slapped my hand away until they grew tired of it 'cause I just couldn't stop. Grabbing my wrist, Jetset Dawg twisted my arm onto my back.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! KICK!

Holy fudge! Stars were exploding in fronta my eyes. Why? Cause all three former classmates gave my deep red, super swollen coochie a spank. Last thingie I knew, a volcano erupted in fronta my eyes. I couldn't tell what exactly happened 'cause it was like a blur. All I knew was that I found myself inside the big booth edging mercilessly. How? Cause Mr. Alum had given me a kick to the ass. A kick that made me fall face forward into that booth. A kick that didn't hit my pussy but was impactful enough to make me edge harder than ever. A kick that hurt my booty, so it didn't let me climax.

"Stop! No more touching that monster muffin, Porny!""

Oh no! The edging was powerful but left me unsatisfied and needy. Oh no, no! My super swollen slit continued throbbing and twitching unbearably. Oh no, no, no! Mr. Alum's harsh voice stopped me just when I reached out to touch my insanely pumped-up labia.

With a frustrated grunt, I looked around to check out my surroundings. The three douchey dudes hadn't followed me inside the booth. However, the red walls looked really battered and scuffed. More strikingly, though, there were four round holes in each of the two side walls. There was also a big mirror opposite the door, which was probably a one-way glass.

Oh my god! This was a gloryhole! One that had already been used frequently during the convention 'cause those stains on the walls looked suspiciously like cum splatters. Gulp! In addition to the gloryholes, there was a thin slit going all around the walls at face level so the dudes could see the slut inside. That was why Mr. Alum had seen me reaching for my pumped-up pussy. Gasp!

Holy fudge! The sleazy atmosphere from the gloryhole booth instantly rubbed off on me, making me feel super seedy and extra filthy. So gross! So shudder! By now, however, three cocks had appeared getting pushed through a gloryhole on each side. So no time for sightseeing. Tihi!

Of course, those three hard dicks belonged to the three douchey dudes. That made it so much worse 'cause I saw my former classmates' cocks for the first time. A sight I had never imagined or wanted to see. Even worse, I so didn't want to suck their fleshy tools or give them any kinda pleasure 'cause I totally despised these machos, as in hate their guts.

"What 'bout a little game to make this more fun?" I heard Mr. Alum's voice from beyond a wall. "Let's play a fact or fiction quiz. What you think, dawgs?"

"Me 'n my dawgs ask some questions." He elaborated. "When it's fact you suck our dicks. When it's fiction, you can touch yourself. Anything but that blown-up cunt, though. Can't have the greedy porno bimbo cumming nonstop."

All righty! What a reminder! That was why I loathed these frat dudes so much. Anyway, nobody waited for me to agree or whatever.

"So tell me 'bout your porn name Assy Carr, it's hinting at your real name. Fact or fiction?" Mr. Alum was the first to start.

Holy shoot! What a mean question! What a stupid game! They could easily choose facts all the time. They could have me sucking their dicks forever. They could keep me from touching myself forever. Damnit!

However, I was in no state to think or argue here. All my senses were occupied by the itching in my super swollen cunny. With a mixture of a grunt and wince, I crawled towards the dick that belonged to Mr. Alum's voice. In a way, not seeing the dudes and not knowing if it were their cocks, added a tremendous kink.

Holy moly! My squishy pussy was throbbing as badly as ever. I so wanted to touch it! I so needed to touch it. Umph! Reaching the reptile dude's cock, I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip. Playfully, I twirled my tongue around his cockhead. Pursing my plumped-up lips to form a facecunt as Mr. Weasel had called it, I ran my dinghy lips up and down his shaft. After all, I should take some pride in my bimbo skills, right?

Keeping my lips pursed, I put my facecunt over the cockhead and started moving my head back and forth, basically giving the dude a bitching facefuck. This turned into a special blowjob. With my pussy itching insanely, I couldn't stop groaning, so I basically ended up humming on Mr. Alum's shaft, which added another sensation. On top of that, I so couldn't keep still, constantly moving on the spot and pressing my thighs together.

"This meat puppet's a three-hole whore. Fact or fiction?" Merc Dawg's voice interrupted my blowjob.

Holy moly! What a question! Of course, it was a fact 'cause anal hook. Duh! Of course, I hastily crawled to the other side of the room and started sucking on the next cock. I hoped it was the correct one, 'cause I had been too distracted to pay much attention to the direction of the voice.

"Look up!" Mr. Mercenary's voice ordered me before I could get to work.

Following his command, something splashed on my cheek. The douchey dude had made full use of that viewing slit and spit on me. So yukky! So gnarly!

"Open!" He instructed me anew.

Pursing my trout pout, another splash of slobber landed on my face. Once more, it didn't hit my mouth but my left fake, painted-on eyebrow. Ewww! That whole spitting stuff really made me whimper and pout. What an obscene display! A gush of spittle literally raining down on my face and my stretched-out tongue and my plumpled-up lips but barely hitting my open mouth. Ewww! Ewww! I was super happy when Merc Dawg eventually let me start sucking his cock. Still, he wouldn't let me take control.

"All the way, meat puppet!" He guided me.

Oh my! He ended up directing all my moves, making me swallow his entire shaft balls deep at the first try. However, I failed to make my plumped-up lips touch his hairy crotch, 'cause I doubled over from heavy gagging.

That was why he pulled his cock away from the gloryhole and told me to slap my face before earning his dick back. Oh jeez! Me, the college grad, was sitting in the middle of a seedy gloryhole slapping my face until my cheeks turned red while servicing the cocks of my former classmates. So low! So tacky!

SLAP! SLAP!

When he was satisfied with my slappy apology, Merc Dawg instructed me to go down on his cock again. Once more, I was told to deepthroat his shaft at first try. I so knew I couldn't fail another time, 'cause I couldn't handle another round of self-slaps. Umph!

"Down!" He barked at me.

You so can't believe how hard I tried to ram that hard shaft past my uvula. You so can't believe how hard I gagged and heaved and retched. You so can't believe how much spittle splattered from my lips. No matter what, I totally managed to bring my mouth to the base of his cock. Yay!

"Slap happy!" He bellowed the next order.

With his meaty tool planted up my gullet, my throat muscle was constricting super hard, so much so that it was basically massaging the dude's cock. Still, he wanted me to slap my cheeks while his dick was in my mouth. The bastard!

SLAP! SLAP! "Uuurrrggghhh!" SLAP! SLAP! "Uuurrrggghhh!"

I found myself hitting my face with quick left and right strikes while the rude dude moved his cock around, so he got some extra sensations. So hurty! So humiliating! Merc Dawg repeated those two commands over and over until I was a gagging mess with glowing cheeks.

"My turn!" Mr. Jetset eventually stopped my sucking and slapping. "The porno bimbo went from high school to stripping before starring in porn. Fact or fiction?"

Um what? Oh that! Oh yay! So absurd! So not true! So cool 'cause I didn't have to suck Mr. Jetset's cock. Totally cool 'cause I was allowed to touch myself. My hand was already reaching down between my legs to scratch that nerve-wracking, pesky itch when Mr. Alum stopped me. As he couldn't slap my hand away, he chided me sternly.

"You better not touch that monster muffin, or you regret it, Assy!" He called me out. "Tell us the fact while you touch anything else."

Grunting desperately, I hastily reached up to knead my boobies instead. Oh jeez! I so didn't want to tell the truth. I so didn't want to give them more ammunition. I so didn't want to give them any kinda hints at who I really was.

"I... ooohhh!" I groaned when I started massaging my titties.

Actually, I didn't know what to tell them. Should I keep up that pornstar charade to keep them off the right track? Should I lie and possibly incur the reptile dude's wrath? The more I kneaded my boobies, though, the more my mind got distracted.

"I, like totally, didn't drop outta highschool. Ooohhh! So dunno how I, like, managed to do that, fer shure! Mmmhhh!" I finally babbled in between moans 'cause I was really mauling my soft titty flesh by now.

"College was, like, super easy. Aaahhh! Cause, you know, I totally fucked my way through it. Mmmhhh! Like for real." I prattled and groaned even harder 'cause I was pinching my nipples.

"Ooohhh my god! I actually got a job at a consultant firm, like, can you believe it? Duuuhhh! You know, like, looking pretty 'n sexy for clients 'n all. Mmmhhh!" I grunted noisily from the way I pulled and twisted my nipples.

"Aaahhh! Going from serving clients, you know, to serving cocks in fronta cameras. Totally figures! Mmmhhh! Totally easy! Ooohhh!" I prattled while painfully digging my pornclaws into my titty meat.

Oh boy! I was really tormenting my poor funbags here, as in mauling and scratching my titty flesh and pulling and twisting my nipples. The itching in my pussy totally drove me on. The pain in my juicy juggs totally added new sensations.

Oh jeez! This was the worst way I could ever demean and devalue my own accomplishments. I had been a Straight-A student and successful consultant. I had a career as manager and executive. Here, I made it sound like I had always used my body instead of my brains to achieve any success. Total degradation! Total debasement!

However, my story was kinda true and untrue at the same time. The way, it fit together, though, was unreal. So cool! So whack! Also unreal was how much the itch in my cunny blended out everything but my need for relief. My entire focus was on the throbbing in my pumped-up pussy. Nothing else seemed to matter. Nothing else seemed important. It was like a new bimbo switch! That was why my facts didn't feel humiliating at all but super exciting.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers
1...34567...9