Jessica's Exam with Dr. Thoren

Story Info
A young woman gets a very thorough exam.
4k words
4.48
70.4k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrTony77
DrTony77
46 Followers

Jessica stood in the exam room and briefly looked around. The nurse had been very clear. "Everything off except your panties," she had said with a smile.

"What about my bra?"

"That too. Everything except your panties. Then just have a seat up here." She patted the side of the exam table. "The doctor will be in shortly."

So she stood there for a second contemplating the idea of getting naked. Better to get this over with she figured, and began to strip down. She popped the snap of her jeans open and let them fall to the floor before she scooped them up and placed them on the chair near the exam table. Then she pulled her sweatshirt over her head and placed it with her jeans. She stood there in her bra and panties for a moment, suddenly thinking to herself that light pink hadn't been a good color choice. Against her light skin, the pink bra and panties were nearly invisible. She reached back and unclasped her bra, allowing her 38DD breasts to hang free. She placed her bra under her sweatshirt and then laughed at what she had done. The doctor was going to see her whole body, but she had taken the time to tuck her bra where he wouldn't see it.

At 18, well almost 19, she had never been to a gynecologist before. Her friend, Kerri, had recommended Dr. Thoren.

"He's a really good doctor," she had said. "You'll like him."

And so he had made an appointment. Now, as she sat on the side of the exam table like she had been instructed, she wasn't so sure. She didn't realize she'd have to be naked in front of a strange man. With long red hair, large breasts, curvy hips, and light skin she considered herself attractive. Still, she wasn't exactly one to show off her body. She had a boyfriend, and he had seen her naked, but that was it.

Jessica recognized most of the equipment in the room, which she noticed was larger than the rooms she was used to seeing. Behind her was the blood pressure cuff, and an otoscope for looking in her ears. On the far side of the room was a machine with a screen and a bunch of wires which she suspected was an EKG machine. Of course, there were the usual containers with tongue depressors and cotton balls too. There were some odd things about the room too. For instance, the room had 2 exam tables. She was sitting on a long flat one that didn't seem to move at all, but to her right was a second table. It was more like a chair, as the back was up at a 45-degree angle, and 2 extensions stuck out from the end of the table. There was also a rolling metal tray covered with a sterile towel.

There was a knock at the door, and a second later the door opened. When a man who appeared to her to be in his 30s entered carrying a folder, she was shocked to see he was...hot. Like, really hot. Kerri hadn't mentioned that he was hot. He stood about six feet tall, with dark hair, a sharp chin, and very muscular arms and hands. Great, she thought. Couldn't he have at least been ugly? Or old?

Without thinking she crossed her arms across her chest, covering as much of her breasts as she could. "Hi, Jessica. I'm Dr. Thoren." He reached out to shake her hand.

She smiled and shook his hand while keeping her arm across her chest as much as possible. He was going to see her chest, but not before it was absolutely necessary.

Dr. Thoren took the blood pressure cuff out of the basket mounted on the wall. "OK Jessica, I'm going to take your blood pressure, so I'll need you to uncross your arms for me."

Of course, she had known that was coming at some point. She uncrossed her arms and Dr. Thoren got his first look at her breasts. She tried to hide her embarrassment as the doctor wrapped the cuff around her arm, but she could feel herself turn red. If Dr. Thoren noticed he didn't say anything as he continued taking her blood pressure. She stared straight ahead as the cuff tightened around her arm, and then loosened again, but, out of the corner of her eye, she was sure she saw him staring at her chest as he worked.

"110 over 68, excellent," he announced.

Just as she thought about crossing her arms again Dr. Thoren announced, "Let's have a listen to your chest, shall we? I'm going to listen to your heart first, so just breathe normally, ok?"

She nodded her understanding. He put his stethoscope back into his ears and pressed it firmly to her chest above her right breast. She felt his other hand pressing on her back, indicating she should sit up straight. He listened for what seemed like forever before moving the stethoscope above her left breast. After another long listen he moved the stethoscope down between her breasts. Then he removed the stethoscope from her chest, and she figured he was done. "Now Jessica there are a couple more places I need to listen. Can I have you lift your left breast for me?"

"I'm sorry?" she asked, thinking maybe she had misunderstood.

"Just lift your left breast for me a bit so I can listen."

She did as he asked and sat there with her breast in her hand while he listened underneath. As soon as he finished she let her breast fall back in place. Next, he took the stethoscope and placed it on her back.

"Deep breaths for me please."

As she was about to take her first breath she felt his hand on her chest, just below her breasts, again encouraging her to sit up straight. His hand stayed there, firmly pressed against her chest and just touching the bottoms of her breasts, as he moved the stethoscope around her back and she drew deep, slow breaths. At last, he removed his hand and put his stethoscope back around his neck. She found herself hoping that this was almost over, though she knew it was just getting started.

"Now I need to get your temperature."

"At least that's easy," she thought to herself. She crossed her arms and opened her mouth for the thermometer.

"Go ahead and lie down on your stomach please."

He has to be kidding, she thought. "Can't you put it in my mouth?" she asked.

"I'm afraid not. I like the accuracy of a rectal temperature better. So just lie down for me please." She hesitated then did as she was told and lay down on her stomach. Just as she was wondering how this was going to work with her panties on, she felt hands on the waistband of her underwear.

Oh dear God, no, she thought, Please don't take them off.

"Lift up your hips a bit for me please." As she did she silently prayed he wasn't going to take her panties off. She felt them slide down and stop as soon as her butt was exposed. "Now move your ankles towards the sides of the table, please. It makes it easier for me to get the thermometer in." She felt his hands push lightly at her ankles and she moved them a bit. "Just a bit more, good." She realized that not only was her butt exposed, but he could probably see her bright red pubic hair as well.

"This won't hurt," he assured her, "you'll just feel a bit of pressure." She felt her cheeks being spread apart, and then something long and slender entered her anus. Reflexively, she tightened up the muscles of her butt. "Just relax. That's just the thermometer going in." She relaxed and he finished sliding the thermometer into her butt. "We'll just have to wait a few minutes for it to register."

A few minutes felt like an eternity for Jessica as she lay there with her panties down and the thermometer sticking out of her butt. Finally, the thermometer slid out, leaving behind just the gloppy feeling from the lubricant.

"Your temperature is normal," Dr. Thoren announced, "You can wipe yourself and pull those up." He handed her a paper towel, and she did her best to wipe the lube off of her. When she figured she had done the best she could she pulled her panties back up and sat up.

"Let's have you lie down again. On your back this time." As he spoke, he wheeled the cart with the machine and the wires towards her. "I'm going to do an EKG," he announced. "This is a test that looks at your heartbeat. I'll be sticking some little round stickers to your chest." She'd had this done before, so she knew what to expect.

The table was flat with no incline or pillow which made her feel even more exposed since she couldn't see much of what was going on. Dr. Thoren began putting the electrodes on beginning with 1 on each side of her chest just below each shoulder, then 1 on each side of her lower abdomen just above the waistband of her panties. Then came 2 more, 1 close to the top of each breast. Finally, she felt him push her left breast up. She tried to look up at what was happening, but she couldn't see much.

"Just lie still, please. You're pretty big and I have to move you to put the last electrodes on." As he finished and let go of her breast she felt a sudden jolt go through her. He had brushed her nipple with his hand as he worked. "Sorry about that. Accident."

Accident or not, a bit of arousal spread between her legs. The machine let out a steady beep...beep...beep keeping time with her heart as she lay looking at the ceiling. She realized the beeping was getting faster, but attributed that to the fact that she was nearly naked. She turned her head a bit to look at Dr. Thoren and realized he was looking not at the screen of the EKG machine, but at her. Then she caught sight of a bulge in his pants. That can't be, she thought. He's a doctor. He sees naked women all the time.

When the EKG was done and the stickers removed from her chest she moved to sit up.

"Just stay there, please," he said. "I'm going to feel your belly now." His thick fingers began pressing against the soft flesh of her abdomen, methodically working their way down from her rib cage toward her waist. When his fingers moved underneath her panties she nearly shot up off the table, but Dr. Thoren continued calmly working.

"I'm just feeling your pelvic organs. I'll be done in a second." He kept moving his hands lower until he was on her pubic hair. Involuntarily she pushed up against his hand and moaned softly.

"Just be a good girl and relax, ok?" He said in a soothing voice.

She pushed against his hands a few more times, but then he moved them and put her panties back in place. A wet feeling was spreading between her legs, and she hoped he didn't notice. You aren't supposed to get aroused at the gyno, are you?

"Have you ever had a pelvic exam?" Dr. Thoren asked her.

"No," she answered, shaking her head.

"Ok, well we're going to do your first one today. A pelvic exam is an examination of your reproductive organs from your labia, up to your uterus and ovaries. To do this exam I'm going to have you move over to the other table." He stood up and walked the few steps to the other exam table and she followed. "Now I'm going to need to examine the inside of your vagina, so let's get you to take off your panties please." His request was very matter-of-fact.

The idea of being completely naked in front of this man was overwhelming and so she just stood there feeling a mixture of dread and embarrassment. "I know it can be a bit embarrassing the first time, but this is how I need to do this. So please finish undressing." She took a deep breath, slid her panties off, and tossed them on the chair with the rest of her clothes. Now she was completely naked. She slid her hand in front of her pubic area.

"Have a seat right here for me please." He patted the table. As she sat down she realized there was a cut out right about where her vagina was. "Now lean back against the table, good. Next, let's get your legs onto these holders." Without waiting for a reply, he grabbed one leg, placed it on the rest, and then did the same with the other. The leg rest supported her leg from the knee to the calf of each leg.

Without warning he grabbed her hips and pulled her down towards the edge of the table until she felt as if her butt was hanging off. Then he pulled a light down from the ceiling, turned it on, and aimed it at her vagina. He studied her for a moment before adjusting the leg holders so her legs were even farther apart.

Jessica had never felt so exposed in her entire life. She was lying butt naked on a table with her legs spread and a light shining directly on her. As she looked down she could just see her pubic hair beyond her exposed breasts and abdomen. Just as she was certain it couldn't get any worse he reached out and fastened a thick velcro strap across each leg.

Her head shot up off the table, but Dr. Thoren patted her leg reassuringly.

"That's just so you don't fall. Just be a good girl and relax, ok?" He smiled at her.

Then he put the head of the table back so she was lying flat on her back, adjusted the light so it was pointed directly at her pussy, and sat down on a stool between her spread legs with his face mere inches from her vagina.

Instinctively she put one hand over her pubic area, but that brought a quick rebuke. "I need you to keep your hands out of the way, please," he said as he moved her hand away. "Now I'm just going to have a quick look." She heard him snap on gloves. "You're going to feel me touch you now." The words were barely out of his mouth when she felt tugging at her outer labia, starting at the top and working its way down each side. "Good, and now the inner ones," he said. Sure enough, she felt her inner labia lightly grabbed and pulled apart.

Instead of being embarrassed, she found having her lips spread arousing. She imagined him looking at her exposed pussy and liking what he saw. Maybe the bulge in his pants was growing.

"OK, Jessica, everything feels fine so far. Now it's time to do an internal exam. For this, I'm going to put 2 fingers into your vagina and press upward on your cervix. Then I'll use my other hand to feel your ovaries from the outside. You look well lubricated, so this should be easy." He said and she blushed a bit. "OK, ready?" She nodded. She was more than ready for him to put something inside her.

She felt his large fingers enter her. His fingers were big, and the feeling of fullness was somewhat uncomfortable. "A little pressure," he said. And indeed she felt pressure as he used his fingers to push her cervix up. He brought his other hand to her lower abdomen and pushed down firmly. She grunted a little both from the pressure and the sudden feeling that she had to pee. "That's a good girl," he said as he continued to push on her abdomen. "There's one side. Feels ok. Now the other."

His fingers began to slide in and out of her and she pushed back against them.

Oh god, he's fingering me, she thought. An orgasm began to build inside her. If he doesn't stop, I'm going to cum right here on the table.

In and out, faster and faster went his finger. She moaned and rode his fingers. To her disappointment, just as she was about to cum he removed his fingers. I'll have to finish myself when I get home, she thought.

"I need to do a speculum exam now," he said. "Do you know what that is?"

She shook her head. "No, doctor."

He smiled a little when she said 'doctor,' which Jessica thought was strange. A drawer opened, there was the sound of clinking metal, and then Dr. Thoren was standing by the side of the table holding a shiny, metal instrument in his hand. It had a handle and two long metal parts that looked like duck bills. He pushed the handle and the bills opened and closed.

"This is a speculum," he said. "I put it in you with the handle facing down like this," he held it so she could see, "and when I open it I can see inside you."

"It's like a metal penis," she blurted without thinking.

"Except that it opens, yes."

The idea of him sticking this metal device inside her and using it to open her up and look inside further aroused her. She imagined what she must look like, stark naked and flat on her back with legs in the air, wide open and strapped down. A hot doctor between her legs inspecting her intimate parts. As she pictured it, she reached down and stroked her clit.

Dr. Thoren gently moved her hand away from her pussy. Then he separated her lips with his hand and placed the tip of the speculum at the entrance to her vagina. It was cold and she shuddered a bit.

"At least you're well lubricated," he said. "That makes it easier."

She blushed again. The speculum slid into her, settled in place, and began to open. It was the biggest thing she'd had inside her. Bigger than her boyfriend, and any of the toys she had at home. Unable to control herself, she massaged her clit, the tips of her fingers brushing against the metal instrument holding her open.

When Dr. Thoren appeared next to her his pants stood out like a tent. His crotch was at face level, and she wanted to reach out and grab him.

"Do you like being open nice and wide?" He asked in a sultry voice.

"Yes," she cooed.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes, doctor," she replied.

"That's a good girl." He ran his finger down her naked body, over her breasts all the way down to her pubic mound.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

"I have a special test for you now, Jessica," he said.

When she looked over at him she saw he had removed his pants and underwear. His rock-hard erection was mere inches from her face.

"Now be a good girl and put this in your mouth," he said.

"I am a good girl," she replied and opened her mouth. His cock slid into her open mouth to the back of her throat. She gagged a bit but recovered and started to suck. He reached out, grabbed her nipples, and pulled, causing her tits to pull upwards from her chest.

Being full from two ends was a new feeling for Jessica. While she bobbed her head up and down Dr. Thoren's long shaft she reached both hands down to her pussy. With one hand she stroked her clit, while the other hand gently moved the speculum in and out like a large, metal dildo.

Dr. Thoren moaned with pleasure as she sucked him and he played with her tits. Her hips began to move wildly. She was going to cum, she realized, right here on this exam table with the doctor's cock down her throat.

"Is someone going to cum?" Dr. Thoren asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied without letting his dick leave her mouth.

With that, Dr. Thoren grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her down onto him as far as she could go. With his cock in the back of her throat she orgasmed violently, moaning and thrusting as she did. She thought he would cum in her mouth now, but he pulled his cock out, walked down to the end of the table, pulled the speculum out, and unstrapped her legs.

Using both hands, he spread her labia and inserted his member into her with a powerful thrust.

"Oh, doctor. It's even bigger than the speculum."

He grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs straight up in the air while he fucked her. Her hands went for her tits. She grabbed her nipples and began to play with them. Each of Dr. Thoren's thrusts sent her body up the table. When she began to move away from him he grabbed her hips and held her down firmly. Jessica reached up, grabbed her ankles, and held her legs up and spread for him.

"Oh god. Oh god. I'm going to cum again," she shouted.

"Cum for me like a good girl," Dr. Thoren crooned.

And she did. Another orgasm shook her body. She had never had more than one orgasm at a time before. The feeling was heavenly.

As soon as she was done cumming Dr. Thoren pulled her up from the table and had her stand with her back to him. He pulled her arms behind her back and fastened a leather cuff around each wrist. When Jessica tried to move she realized the cuffs were fastened together. She was effectively handcuffed.

She didn't mind being cuffed behind her back. In fact, she found it rather arousing. Ryan, her boyfriend, was going to be a cop and he liked practicing handcuffing her, and she liked letting him do it. The leather cuffs Dr. Thoren had placed on her were much more comfortable than the steel handcuffs Ryan used. Those were heavy and dug into her wrists. These simply enveloped each wrist and didn't allow her to move her hands or arms.

DrTony77
DrTony77
46 Followers
12