Jessica's Hot Day

Story Info
It's a hot day in Metropolis for Jessica and what better way.
4.3k words
5
000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we see Jessica at town as it was a hot sunny day as she was wearing a tank top and shorts as she was sweating as she stopped in an alleyway.

Jessica: It’s so hot.

??? (Selina): Jessica?

She looked and saw Selina.

Jessica: Selina? What are you doing here?

Selina: Oh nothing I just noticed you passing by and decided to follow you. You look hot Jessica.

Jessica: It’s a hot day out.

Selina: Well you could always you know *points at Jessica’s clothes*

Jessica: *gets what she means* Selina I'm an indoor nudist, and I don't want anyone else seeing me in my birthday suit.

Selina: Oh come on Jessica, I thought you would be ok with it. You know most people aren’t even outside because of the heat. Don’t you want to cool off?

Jessica: Well… *sighs* Alright as long as no one sees us. And you have to do it too.

Selina: Fine. Now strip.

Jessica then started to remove her socks and shoes as she then pulled off her tank top revealing she had on no bra as she then removed her shorts showing she had no undies on as Jessica was seen covering her crotch and boobs.

Selina: Ah, ah, ah Jess, no covering.

Jessica: Dang it, alright.

Jessica then moved her hands as Selina saw a large bush over Jessica's crotch.

Selina: Wow, looks like someone hasn't been shaving. *walks behind Jessica and sees her butt* And quite the naked butt you got there

Jessica: *blushes* Can you not talk about my butt like that?

Selina: Aw, is someone getting flustered about it? I bet it looks interesting in broad daylight.

Jessica: *blushes redder* Selina you know the deal, get your clothes off too.

Selina: Oh I will right after this.

She then got her phone and took a photo of Jessica’s naked butt.

Jessica: Selina!

Selina: Don’t worry it won’t be posted, and I’ll do my part of the deal.

She then started to remove her clothes.

Selina: You know you seem bold walking around with no undies on.

Jessica: *Sees Selina's crotch is just as hairy as hers* and it looks like I'm not the only one who didn't shave.

Selina: Touchè.

Jessica: Okay so we're both naked, now what?

Selina: How about the park, no one else is there.

Jessica: Alright a walk to the park is ok. *feels Selina fondling her butt* Selina please don’t grope my butt.

Selina: How can I not? Your butt looked like it needed a squeeze. *gives Jessica’s booty a squeeze* see?

Jessica: Eep! Selina please….

Selina: Please what? Please keep squeezing your butt? Alright.

She gave Jessica’s butt a squeeze making Jessica blush at it.

Jessica: Selina, ugh let's just go.

We later see Jessica and Selina walking through town as Jessica was looking around making sure that no one was around.

Selina: Oh relax, bubble butt. *pats Jessica’s booty* Nobody’s gonna see your sexy naked body.

Jessica: Please don’t call me that.

Selina: Would you prefer it if I called you bush babe? *rubs Jessica's pubic bush*

Jessica: Oh! Selina, don’t do that.

Selina: What’s wrong? Worried that I might ruffle your nether hairs~.

Jessica: Selina, we’re in public someone could see-

Selina: That bodacious booty of yours? *gives Jessica’s butt a playful smack*

Jessica: Eep! Selina, my butt is-

Selina: Jiggly, just like jello. I know, it just makes you cute, and you even look adorable butt naked. Will it be ok if I give that bush of yours a trim after our walk in the park?

Jessica: Hmm I dunno, I kinda like it this way. What about yours?

Selina: Hmm you know I shave it each day at the end of the week and it keeps growing back, eh, probably not gonna shave it.

Jessica: Ok. So are we there yet?

Selina: Oh don’t worry, we’re almost there. *rubs Jessica’s back and goes lower to her butt and rubs it*

Jessica felt Selina rubbing her booty making her shiver in slight pleasure.

Jessica: Selina, please….

Selina: Don’t worry I was just helping you relax.

We later see them at the park as we see them sitting on a bench.

Jessica: So tell me Selina, when do I get to wear clothes?

Selina: Hmm, how about until the day is over.

Jessica: Ugh, fine. And you better not post that picture of my butt to anyone.

Selina: Don’t worry, at the end of the day you’ll get your clothes back, I’ll delete the photo and we’ll both pretend that this never happened.

Jessica: Thank you, so what do you wanna do?

Selina: Hmmm, how about showing me that butt of yours?

Jessica: Alright.

Jessica then stood up and bent over showing Selina her booty.

Selina: Mmmm, that's what I like to see, that tan bubble butt.

Jessica: You can look Selina, but you can’t *feels Selina fondling with her butt* Oh! Selina, I said you can only look at my butt not touch it.

Selina: Oh come on Jessica, you love having your booty touched and you know it. And besides I don’t follow rules.

Jessica: *feels Selina fondling her cheeks* Mmm, Selina please-

Selina: What Jess? Please what? *squeezes Jessica’s butt cheeks*

Jessica: *moans* Please….

Selina: Mmm still can't hear you, you gotta speak up. *playfully smacks Jessica’s butt*

Jessica: Oh! *blushes* Please…..

Selina: Please kiss your butt? Don't mind if I do.

Selina then spread Jessica’s butt cheeks as she saw Jessica’s rectum as it was winking at her as Selina then kissed Jessica’s rectum as Jessica then moaned at the feeling.

Jessica: *moans* Selina…

Selina: What are you Jessica? Tell me what you are?

Jessica: I’m… *blushes bright red* I’m a bubble butt girl.

Selina: And?

Jessica: *blush deep red* And I enjoy- *feels Selina smack her butt* Oh! I love being naked.

Selina: Mmm good girl, *licks Jessica’s butt cheek* Come here, I’ll give you a reward for being honest.

Jessica then turned to face Selina as she was met with Selina's wet hairy pussy.

Selina: Come on Jessica, start licking.

Jessica then felt Selina lay her down as Selina sat on her face as Selina faced Jessica's pussy and Jessica saw Selina's pussy as her wet pussy as the two began to lick each other’s pussies.

Jessica: *moans* Selina….

Selina: Don't stop, keep licking.

She continued to lick Selina’s pussy and Selina did the same. The two continued to lick each other as they both moaned loudly and squirted like water fountains covering the bench with their fluids.

Selina: *pants* *pants* Oh man you squirted like a fountain.

Jessica: Speak for yourself, you got your juices on my face.

Selina: Can you blame me if you were doing so good?

Jessica: So… about what we just did.

Selina: At the end of the day we never speak of this to anyone ever.

Jessica: Agreed, so now what?

Selina: Hmm, how about I give you a massage?

Jessica: A massage sounds nice.

Selina: Alright, still worried someone might see you naked?

Jessica: Hmm well after with what we just did, I don’t feel worried as much.

Selina: That’s good to hear, *smirks* bubble butt~.

Jessica: My butt isn't that big.

Just then Jessica accidentally let out a fart

*PFFFUURRPPP*

Selina: Oh, aren’t you gassy.

Jessica: *blushes and covers her butt with her hands* Selina I swear, I don’t go like that.

Selina: Oh come on Jess, everyone lets out some gas once in a while.

Just then Jessica accidentally farts again.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUPT*

Jessica: *blushes bright red* Selina I am not doing this on purpose, I swear.

Selina: Relax, I'm not offended by the smell.

Jessica: You aren’t?

Selina: No I'm not.

Jessica: Oh.

Selina: But why the farts? Do you need to go?

Jessica: Hmm well now that you mention it I do have to go.

We then see Jessica get up and walk to the grass field as she then goes to a squat position.

Selina: Hold on, why don’t you do it on your hands and knees?

Jessica: Like an animal?

Selina: Yeah just like an animal.

Jessica: Alright.

We then see Jessica get on all fours with her butt pointing backwards as Selina was watching.

Selina: You know you make a cute pet.

Jessica: Don't get any ideas. Hhnnnnggg….

Jessica started to grunt as a turd was seen coming out.

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAPTPTPT-CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALKKLKLKL-PLOP*

Jessica pooped out an 8 inch turd as it landed on the ground as Selina walked to her.

Selina: Aren’t you a good girl? *starts patting Jessica’s booty* Who’s a good girl?

Jessica: I'm not a dog.

Selina: Oh where’s your sense of humor? I think you look cute when in that position.

Jessica: Yeah? Well I hoped you brought a plastic baggy with you.

Selina: Oh, aren’t you a comedian?

Jessica: Yeah but seriously did you bring a plastic baggy with you?

Selina: I think I have one with me.

Jessica: Well then you have to pick up my poop.

Selina: Aw what? Why me?

Jessica: You're the pet owner, and it's your responsibility to pick up what I dropped.

Selina: I suppose you are right. *pinches Jessica’s butt cheek* You are my cute naked pet.

Jessica: Eep! Selina, go pick up the poop.

Selina: Alright. *Gets hit by the smell* Gah! Oh geez Jessica what did you eat?!

Jessica: Whatever happened to you're not offended by my farts.

Selina: That’s different.

Jessica: Can’t take the smell?

Selina: If you talk like that again then I will have to give you a spanking.

Jessica: You wouldn’t.

Selina: Then behave, now sit please.

Jessica: Alright.

Jessica then sat down like a pet as she felt the grass tickling her rectum as Selina was picking up the poop with the baggy as she put it in the trash.

Jessica: Are you done? The grass is tickling my butt.

Selina: Oh I’m done, and it feels heavy, seriously what did you eat girl?

Jessica: I only eat healthy food, I’m a vegan. *tries to stiffen a giggle* Sorry, the grass tickles my butt.

Selina: Alright your number 2 is in the bag, and there's no way I’m doing that again.

Jessica then stood up as she dusted the dirt off of her knees and then pulled out a napkin and used it to wipe up her rectum as she put it in the trash.

Jessica: So what other things do you want to use me as Selina? A baby? A maid? A pet?

Selina: Hmm not into babies, maybe either a maid or a pet at some point.

We later see Jessica and Selina as they are walking through town.

Selina: And by the way, I like the thought of you as a maid or pet. Thanks for the ideas.

Jessica: *sighs* Me and my big mouth. Okay where do you wanna go next?

Selina: Hmm how about school?

Jessica: What?! But-

Selina: Don't worry everyone at school is gone. *pinches Jessica’s butt* worried that everyone is gonna see you naked cutie?

Jessica: *blushes* No, but what are we gonna do at school?

Selina: Hmm wanna get back at people you hate? Say Lois Lane?

Jessica: Why?

Selina: Think about it, don't you wanna get back at her, she didn't approve of your envirobeet column.

Jessica: What are you planning?

Selina: Not me, you. Aren't you peeved at Lane for not putting up your column or Chapin putting you in detention for releasing those dissection frogs?

Jessica: True, I did free those frogs, they deserve to live rather than be dissected.

Selina: Then why don’t you get some payback on them. Say trash their places.

Jessica: Hmm you know that actually sounds like a good idea.

Selina: That’s the spirit girl, now let's get to school.

We later see Jessica and Selina arrive at school as Jessica tried to open the doors but they were locked.

Jessica: Darn it, locked.

Selina: Allow me.

She then held up a bobby pin as she used it to pick the lock as the doors were now unlocked.

Selina: Now better move inside unless you want some passersby to see you naked.

Jessica: Alright, alright.

We later see Jessica and Selina walking down the halls as Jessica looks around.

Jessica: Uh, Selina, I feel like I’m in one of those dreams.

Selina: Which one?

Jessica: The one about being in school naked.

Selina: You have those dreams too?

Jessica: Wait, you get those dreams about being in school naked?

Selina: Sure do, although I dreamed about being in a treasure room naked.

Jessica: Ok. Wait, what about the school cameras? There’s a chance that they will see us.

Selina: Don't worry I got that covered.

We then see Selina sneaking around the cameras as she then found the switch for all the cameras and slashed them with her sharp nails. We later see them at a door with the sign daily planetoid on it.

Selina: What are you waiting for Jessica? Permission? *pats Jessica’s booty* Go in there

Jessica: Alright, so what should we do, *feels her full bladder* other, maybe go to the bathroom?

Selina: Hmm, *sees Lois's coffee mug* Here, go in this.

Jessica: You want me to go in a coffee mug?

Selina: Sure it is a way to get back at Lois, in some cases when campers don't have water they drink their own urine. And it will help that cute pussy of yours *gives Jessica’s pussy some tickles*

Jessica: *lets out a few giggles* Careful, I’m ticklish okay okay I'll do it.

We then see Jessica take the coffee mug and hold it up to her pussy as she then pees in the coffee mug

*PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-drip-drip-drip-drip-drip...drip...drip*

Jessica sighed as she filled the mug up

Selina: Better?

Jessica: Yep nothing feels better than peeing in a coffee mug.

Selina: So want to head to Chapin’s office next?

Jessica: Hmm, not just yet.

Jessica then goes over to a waste bin as she then sat on it and grunted.

Jessica: Hhnnnnggg…..

"Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Selina: Oh, *smiles* How naughty…

A large turd slowly emerged, it was hard as a rock and was black as coal.

Jessica: Nnnnggg almost there….

Selina: Almost there Jess.

"FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkaakaklklklklklklklkl-SPLAT"

With all her might, Jessica finally pushed out a 9-inch turd, at first it was hard as a rock, but it began to soften up to the point where it was smooth and brown. Then near the end it was becoming soft and mushy to the point where it became somewhat liquid, in the waste bin and Jessica was exhausted from the ordeal she went through as she was red in the face, her hole was sore and slightly swollen, and she was panting and sweating after what happened. Selina patted Jessica on the back.

Selina: You did a good job showing your poop who's the boss

Jessica: Hehe, thanks, I feel a little-"GRRRRRR" Ooooh….

Selina: Do you have more in you?

Jessica: Ooooh, I feel like a volcano is about to erupt, but it feels blocked up….*struggled to try and push out what's left inside her*

Selina: Here, grab my hand and squeeze as hard as you can.

Jessica: *takes Selina's hand* Okay…

Selina: Now PUSH!

Jessica: HHNNNNGGG…

*CRaaaaKKKLKLKLKLKLK...SPLAT*

*SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRTRTRTRTrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtr*

After pushing her bowels as hard as she could while squeezing on Selina's hand, she pooped out a 5-inch rock hard turd that might as well have popped the cork from her rear. Right as the poop dropped to the bowl, a large amount of diarrhea sprayed out of her butt like a fire hydrant, the stream of mushy like liquid sprayed all over the lower part of the wall behind her, most of her diarrhea was outside.

Selina: *sees Jessica's diarrhea on the wall* Whoa….

Jessica: What is it? *looks at the wall and sees the diarrhea* Woah, did that come out of me?

Selina: It sure did. *gives Jessica’s booty some rubs* Is your bubble butt all better now?

Jessica: Yeah I think I'm good.

Selina: Then how about we go *fondles Jessica’s butt* Unless you want to have some fun.

Jessica: Not at the moment, uh you got any TP?

Selina: Need to clean yourself up?

Jessica: Yeah.

Selina: *sees some of the notes that Lois was taking and her notepad* Hmm why don't you use this?

Jessica: That could work.

Selina: Let me help clean you up, you went through a lot after using the can.

Jessica: Ok.

Selina: Now bend over please.

Jessica then bent over showing her butt to Selina as she started to use the notes to wipe Jessica’s rectum as she tossed them in the now filled bin.

Selina: There, spotless, *pats Jessica’s butt* Happy now that your booty is all clean, bubble butt?

Jessica: Sure am.

We later see Jessica and Selina at Chapin's office.

Jessica: So what do we do here Selina?

Selina: *looks at Jessica’s butt* Hmm got anything left in that booty of yours?

Jessica: Nnnnggg…. *Exhales* No, sorry.

Selina: Hmmm. *looks around and sees some pictures* What's this?

Selina looked to see the pictures where the hero and villain girls were changing into their outfits.

Selina: Well these won’t do.

She then tore them up into pieces as she threw them away as she then tipped over a shelf making it fall down as it made a mess.

Selina: Done, how about we go.

Jessica: Alright. *feels Selina groping her butt* Eep! Selina, how many times do I have to tell you….

Selina: Come on Jess, you like it when your butt is squeezed and you know it. *squeezes Jessica’s booty*

Jessica: Eep! *Sees the window* Hmm those windows look very clean, too clean.

Selina: You're right, they do look too clean. *looks at Jessica’s butt* Perhaps this plump butt of yours can fix that.

Jessica: You want me to put my booty on the window.

Selina: Oh not you, you're too pretty to place it there yourself, let me help you.

Selina then led Jessica to the window and had her press her butt on the window as Jessica shivered at the cold glass.

Jessica: *shivers a bit* Ooh, that’s cold.

Selina: I wonder what the window looks like from the outside.

Selina then walked outside of the school and went to the window and saw Jessica’s bubble butt on the window and saw her butt cheeks squished on the glass which looked like two tan marshmallows squished on the glass.

Selina: Mmm not bad.

Selina went back to Chapin's office where she saw Jessica still pressing her butt on the window giggling.

Jessica: *while wiping her butt on the window* My butt feels so cool now.

Selina: Cooling yourself down Jess?

Jessica: I sure am.

Jessica then removed her butt from the window and saw her buttprint on the window.

Selina: Nice work bubble butt. *gives Jessica’s butt a playful spank*

Jessica: *giggles* I’m pretty proud of it too.

Selina: So how does it feel now that you got back at Chapin and Lois?

Jessica: It felt good, so how much longer do I have to be naked?

Selina: As long as you want.

Jessica: Alright, *sees the microphone for the PA system* Hmm Selina can you point the mic at my butt?

Selina: Certainly.

She then pointed the microphone at Jessica’s booty.

Jessica: Alright everyone my butt has a special announcement to make.

Jessica then farted into the microphone which can be heard throughout the empty school.

BBBBPPPPLLT!* *BRAAAAAAAAAP* *FRPPPPPPPT* *BLORPT* *PFLT*

Selina: Oh how naughty of you Jessica.

Jessica: Thank you, and when you said I can be naked for as long as I want, what happened to being naked until the end of the day?

Selina: Oh yeah thanks for reminding me.

Jessica: What time is it now?

Selina: I say it’s around 4 o’clock.

Jessica: Oh guess I’ll be naked for a while longer.

Selina: So got any other naughty stuff you wanna do?

Jessica: Hmm, *sees a cup of pens* Wanna see how many pens we can put up our butts?

Selina: Sounds fun.

We then see them both grab pens from out of the cup as they started to put them in their rectums as we see Jessica had six pens in her rectum as Selina had five in her’s

Selina: How does it feel?

Jessica: Mmmm~ These pens are stretching my rectum and it feels so good. *Sees a large marker* Ooh, let's try a marker.

We then see Jessica grab the marker as she puts it in her rectum as she feels it stretch out her rectum along with the six other pens.

12