Jessica's New Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Jessica enters the world of pregnancy-risk sex.
6.2k words
4.5
51k
40

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers

Helping Out

As time passed Jessica's experience at the club continued and widened. She couldn't pretend to love anal but now, with Sammi's help, it became another tool she used to please her lovers. Tyrone lost no time in testing her new-found skills and Jess soon found that what Sammi had told her was true. The men in their circle might prefer pussy but a percentage of Black men would always want to fuck a white slut in the ass at least once, just to prove that they could.

Her night with Sammi proved to be a one-off. Jessica quickly realised that the petite but pregnant blonde might be interested in a continuing relationship but certainly not an exclusive one. It was increasingly obvious that Sammi had much more in common with the Black men that shared their life than Jessica could ever have imagined.

Jess danced a second time in the cage at the Club. She began to notice the 'T' tattoo on several other women there. Jenny, for instance, had hers just above her ankle. These were Taylor's girls or had once been, members or veterans of the notorious 'Cock Pit.'

A week after her second dance Jessica was approached again about her challenges. This time it was Vikki, a chunky woman in her early 40s.

"Beautiful isn't she?" she said as she pointed over at the dancing cage. Jessica saw a slight woman a few years in her early thirties with long red hair.

"I haven't seen her here before, who is she?"

"She flew in yesterday from London. She's married and can only visit us but Taylor has made arrangements for her if she passes tonight."

"Passes?"

"You dance in the cage so the men can see that you are serious and decide if they are interested. I'll guarantee Isobel up there will have drawn a LOT of interest."

"Is that why I was asked to dance?"

"Isobel has just made a special arrangement, you're thinking of being one of Taylor's girls. They used to say a white woman had to be fat, ugly or desperate to go with Black men. Our members won't settle for that - they want the best. So you have to be approved by at least 80% of the men here each time you dance. Then we'll show you a little more of what we do. Well, do you want to see more?"

"Yes, if I passed the test."

"Here it's just about good looks so you didn't have a problem. You scored 98% and 99% - it'll be more difficult where you dance next. Anyway, your new challenge will be early next week; keep the evenings free I'll text you as soon as I know."

***

The call came on the Tuesday and Vikki picked Jessica up at home and drove her to the event. It was at what looked like a recent housing development, Despite being deep on the 'wrong side of the tracks' and only just off the usual grimy running-to-seed street, it seemed neat and well-maintained. "What's this place?" she asked.

"Home," said the blonde simply. "Hi Shaka," she said to the man who opened the door of a small detached house.

"Hey babe," rumbled the deep answer. Shaka was huge. 6'10" and built like the proverbial brick outhouse. Jessica noticed with interest his muscular arms, their dark skin covered in intricate tattoo designs. She saw his gaze move up and down her body and shivered a little in anticipation. "We just getting started if you use the first room."

The women were both dressed simply. Little Black dresses but perhaps showing a little more cleavage than the classic variety. "We need to look good but not TOO good," explained Vikki, "we're just helping tonight."

They moved into the room Shaka had indicated and found four Black men, all in the process of removing their clothes. Slight rhythmic sounds came from behind another door. It opened and Sammi emerged. "Good, you're here, it's about to get very busy!" She gestured to the four men and then went back inside.

"Just follow my lead," said Vikki. She took a seat and waved the first man over. "Remember, guys, we're just getting you ready for next door and once there you don't need to prove your stamina. We need you to fuck hard and fast and shoot lots of that magnificently potent black seed." The men seemed to like the idea and soon both Vikki and Jessica were sucking a big Black cock while stroking another.

Every few minutes the door would open and a man would emerge to collect his clothes. Then the guy with Vikki would go in through the door and the line of waiting men would move up. After a while Sammi came out of the room and Vikki went in. Sammi then briefly kissed Jess and handed her a glass of water before getting down to work.

At one point James emerged and filmed them with their group of waiting men. No phone this time as he used a small hand-held camera to record what was happening in the fluffing room before he returned next door.

It was a procession of big Black cocks and waiting men. Young bucks and old veterans, chiselled ebony gods and weighty black bulls, respectable middle-class men and ghetto thugs. It all came down to several inches of Black meat that needed to be hard and ready before the door next opened. It was finesse rather than frantic but Jessica's wrist and jaw still began to ache with her worship of the cocks.

Finally, after perhaps two hours, there was a pause. Sammi sent her last man through the door and then, with her mischievous smile, pointed at the trash can.

Jessica walked across and picked up the box in the can. An ovulation detection kit.

"They always film that first, " Sammi was enjoying Jessica's surprise. "This is what the members and sponsors all want to see so the room next door is wired for video and sound. Then James has the mobile camera to capture all the best angles."

"My God," whispered Jessica.

"Of course James has already took his turn - a perk of the job," giggled Sammi. "Poor Shaka's checking the men's cards at the door so he only gets to go last. We call it 'Open House'. A fertile white woman is here for three hours and any Black man with a Cock Pit card, a hard dick and balls full of seed can try to knock her up."

"Jesus," was all Jessica could say. This was crazy but...

"We don't play around here, Jess. Our members expect the best and they get the best. Isobel and her husband wanted to experience a black breeding gangbang and that's what we've arranged for her. Lots of black cock, lots of black seed and no faking. Of course three or four men a night over these five or six days would be more likely to get her pregnant but this way just seems more nasty."

It was crazy but what was really crazy was...

"You take over from Vikki next. Remember to get the men as close as possible. Izzy doesn't need a good fuck by now she just needs another load of seed to make sure she doesn't get out of here without a black man's baby growing in her." Sammi glanced at her own swollen belly before a new man arrived for her attention.

...what was really crazy was that Jessica could only think of what was happening behind that door and the undeniable fact that her body was reacting to it. She knew that she was aroused, no she was fucking horny and her pussy was wet and needed cock...

Taking over from Vikki didn't help. She walked into the room to see Isobel almost hidden under the bulk of a black man vigorously fucking her missionary-style. Pale arms held his body and her legs twined around his. There was an almost overpowering smell of sex in the room. Heat, sweat, hormones, whatever it was it was unmistakeable. The man heaved forward and grunted.

He got up and now Jessica could see Isobel properly. Her eyes were wide-open, almost staring. She was panting and gasping for breath, strands of long red hair plastered across her face by sweat. James moved in to film her. Her pussy was tonight most definitely a cunt. The lips looked red and swollen and gaped to show the well-used hole. The residue of many loads of semen were on her thighs and had soaked into the mattress under her.

James continued filming and ran his hand over Isobel's belly. "Soon gonna be swelling," he murmured and felt the woman's body twitch as if he'd applied a slight electric current.

The latest Black sperm donor walked in and ignored Jess and James. He just got onto the bed, climbed onto Isobel and began pumping away.

A young man presented himself to Jessica and she took him in her mouth. "Remember me from the basketball court," he said.

Jessica squinted up at him. "Hmmn, so I know you have a beautiful big load for Izzy there."

"Yeah, but soon I want it to be you in that bed. Then we'll be sure to get here good and early."

The boy wasn't joking, his dark eyes were intense. Jess shivered in anticipation. To be where Isobel was now, to feel what Isobel was feeling now. Hell, to feel what Sammi was feeling now with a Black man's seed growing into new life within her.

"Hey, easy baby," said the boy and Jessica realised she'd been frantically sucking at his dick. "The next load you get from me won't be going in that mouth," the boy promised. He moved over to take his turn in Isobel's sloppy wet sperm-filled pussy. His friend was only just in the door when the boy grunted and came.

'That load was meant for me,' thought Jessica, 'he built it up thinking about putting his baby in me.' Again, it was crazy but it made her so hot.

Another of her young recruits now recognised her as she reached for his cock. "When you gonna be in the bed where you should be," he purred, "fine white bitch like you needs her black seed."

It can't have happened, of course, but Jessica Clarke could have sworn that she came just hearing his words.

James smiled as he captured the whole scene on camera.

***

Finally the clock had ticked round to eleven and the last man had shot his load into the exhausted Isobel. Sammi and Vikki came in and helped her to her feet. Isobel's legs almost gave way. "How you feel, Izzy?" said Sammi.

"So tired," murmured the woman

"But was it good?"

"It was amazing - I've never done anything like it. They just kept coming..."

"Would you do it again?"

"I might but it'll take a while to recover..."

"Come on and we'll get you a shower and I'll find you a bed."

Something told Jess that Isobel would be sleeping with Sammi tonight. But in the meantime she was left alone as James followed the women out with an eye to the camera's view-finder.

Jess heard the front door close and then Shaka came in. "Seems they forgot about me, don't s'pose you can help me out". He shucked off his jacket and then undid his pants as Jess watched. Soon another black cock was pointed at her but this one was truly impressive, definitely her favourite of the evening. Very black, long and thick. One hand wouldn't close round its girth and strong veins stood out proudly from its surface.

Shaka's skin was smooth and warm to the touch when Jessica went to work. Her mouth was tired but she tried to give him the blowjob that he deserved.

Soon Shaka eased her back as he stood and then manoeuvred her to the bed. "My turn," seemed to rumble through Jessica's frame and then she felt her dress hitched up and Shaka's tongue probed her bare pussy. Her sex had been crying out for attention for hours and now she showed her approval by groaning and trying to close her thighs round his head. Shaka ignored her and sought her most sensitive parts with his talented fingers and mouth.

Jessica was feeling waves of passion rolling round her when Shaka pushed two strong thick fingers into her and began to gently move them in and out. "I think you want more than just my mouth and fingers."

"Yes, yes, please," gasped Jessica looking into his confident face.

"I think it's time you learned your most important rule as a 'prospect'," said Shaka and Jessica suddenly realised what his fingers were now seeking. He knew just what he was doing and he had done this before. Gently he removed her diaphragm and then held it before her.

"No birth control," he said quietly.

Jessica just looked at him, her eyes wide.

A finger entered her again and gently teased her. "You know what I want. I know what you want. Just say it..."

"Yes," breathed Jessica.

Shaka moved up her body and with one hand introduced his strong hard cock to her warm wet pussy. Jess gasped - this was what she had been needing all evening. This was a true pussy-pleaser and Shaka was a very skilled man. His mouth met hers while his hips set up a rhythmn. He varied his pace to keep her close to climax but never quite there. His mouth marked the soft white skin of her neck and his teeth nipped at her delicate ear lobes. For the moment she belonged to this strong confident man. He was in her and it felt ... right.

"I think Sammi will ... Shaka what the fuck!" Vikki's exclamation didn't even break Shaka's thrust.

"Busy fucking this fine white piece - giving her what she been needing."

"She's only supposed to be fluffing," then Vikki's eye caught the abandoned diaphragm, "oh damn, you alright Jessica. Are you OK with this?

"YES," blurted Jessica, "keep going Shaka, keep fucking me. Make me come."

"You earned it, babe," said Shaka and his powerful buttocks began a new urgent pace of thrusting. Vikki just sat and watched as the speed and power of his lovemaking gradually increased. Jessica's body tensed beneath the big Black man and she wailed her climax just before he marked his conquest by sending strong spurts of his seed deep into her.

The man lay on her body holding Jessica in place for a couple of minutes until his spent cock slipped from her. It was the second time a man had done that to her and she knew why he was doing it. He was making sure his seed could find their way deep inside her searching for their target. She also knew that target, her fertile egg, was probably there waiting for them.

"Amazing isn't it," said Vikki, her hand smoothing Jessica's long hair. "Mother Nature wants us to make babies - that's why it feels so good when we're fertile."

"What ... how did you know?"

"We were pretty sure you were very close. That's why we waited till we had an event to coincide."

"You set me up?"

"No, baby," said Shaka as he dressed. "You was only fluffing tonight. This just happened and it happened because deep down you needed and wanted it. Watch the video and then try and tell me I 'set you up'. Sorry babe but you put a fine fertile white pussy in front of me and asked me to fuck it..." he shrugged his shoulders.

Jessica remembered that both of them had asked her if it was alright for him to fuck her. She had given her approval and now she might be royally fucked. She might have abandoned a lot of her back-ground but she retained a strong opposition to abortion unless under very strict conditions. Getting horny and letting a man come in you didn't count as one of those conditions. So if Shaka's seed did their work then she would bear and raise his child and her life would be changed out of all measure

Jessica took a shower and then went with Vicki across from the house to a much larger building behind it. "This is our third tower, forty self-contained residences, we're planning another over there. Some people don't like these buildings but build them well, maintain them well and don't be building them too high and they do just fine."

Vikki turned a key in a door and met a woman in her 60s. "All OK," she asked.

"Been like angels and they're asleep now," the woman smiled and went into the kitchen.

Vikki showed Jess around most of a tidy little apartment. Not luxurious perhaps but perfectly comfortable. "Nice and quiet, isn't it," smiled Vikki, "we can go to a pharmacy if you want, you know, to get..."

"No, I think I will have to take my chances."

"OK, it's your decision," said Vikki, "now come and see."

She opened a door and Jessica peered into the darkness to see two children, perhaps 4 and 6, sleeping in beds. Quietly Vikki shut that door and opened another. Here was a boy of about nine, also fast asleep.

"My three babies," smiled Vikki, "Jamal here is Shaka's boy. So, you see, I know just how persuasive he can be. I've never regretted it though, never."

Later, as they made their way to Vikki's vehicle the two women saw Shaka locking up the little house.

"He helps look after the place," Vikki explained, "but I think we'll lose him soon. Seems he's getting married."

Jess snorted, "It's not slowing him down much!"

The big man heard them and came over, looking at Jess. "I hope we cool, baby."

"We're cool Shaka," said Jessica.

"Thass good. Hope it works out the way you want it to, know what I mean."

She nodded and then Vikki drove her home.

Negatives and Positives

For two weeks Jessica's thoughts were never far away from the miracle of life that might be developing within her. When her period came she couldn't say whether Shaka's parting wish had come true or not.

Vikki was sympathetic - but not quite in the way Jessica expected. "I think these things happen when they are meant to happen, you know. Next time you may be more lucky. I really thought Shaka might have done the deed - weren't you a little late?"

The older woman's knowledge of her fertility cycle probably shouldn't have surprised Jessica as much as it did. Later, thinking back, she reasoned that such valuable information was probably very closely monitored. Prospects had to be teased and gently or not so gently manoeuvred until they were ready to become one of Taylor's girls.

"I thought we might have been doing this for you," chuckled Vikki, as they walked into Isobel's room, apparently one set aside for guests visiting the Taylor Foundation.

Jessica looked down at the object in her hand. A pregnancy detection kit. Isobel had not had her period and it was now a good week overdue. An alert had gone out to the sponsors and the announced live stream was intensely exciting for them - even if everyone was pretty certain of the result.

Isobel was sat on the edge of her bed with a man of about her age, slightly chunky and with a full beard. Jess knew it was her husband who had flown in especially to be with his wife. Isobel looked very nervous, perhaps even a little paler than the redhead normally did. Her husband held her hand and gently caressed it.

"You take the camera, Jess," said Vikki, "but pay attention because we all need to know how these things work. Its time - let's get this show on the road."

Isobel gave a weak smile as Jess turned on the camera and focused it on her. Hundreds or maybe thousands would be watching live and many more would catch the archived recording over the years to come. Isobel and her husband Dave had agreed to have their faces shown - after all, in nine months time, it seemed very unlikely that they would be able to hide the fact that she had given herself to Black men.

Vikki carefully showed the camera that the seal on the test was unbroken and then cracked open the plastic. She pointed to the TV with a muted news feed running so that the camera could catch the date of broadcast.

"Now, Izzy, all we need from you is a little pee in this plastic container. Are you ready?"

Jess followed them into the bathroom and filmed as Isobel removed her panties and sat on the toilet. She carefully let a stream of piss fill the small plastic pot before directing the rest down the toilet.

"Ah, you were good and ready for that, good girl," said Vikki. She took the plastic pot. "This is more than enough." She placed the pregnancy test on a flat surface and, with Jessica carefully filming the whole process, used a small dropper to transfer four drops of urine into the well of the kit. "Now we wait three minutes and we will see what we will see." She gave a big reassuring smile to Isobel, who seemed more nervous than ever.

Jessica was careful to keep the test in perfect focus as the long three minutes passed. The viewers could not see the result develop but they could see that the test was untouched and untampered with. Taylor's Key Selling Point was that his vids were always real and never anything less than real but the proof of it was always reassuring to his patrons. After all many were paying high sums for the privilege of seeing them.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,211 Followers
12