Jessica's New Toy

Story Info
Jessica finally gets a bondage toy.
1.9k words
4.55
11.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, bent over the bed ass exposed to whatever she wanted to do with it and the rest of my body. I was drooling from my ring gag and my wrists were cuffed to the bed in front of me. My legs locked in a spreader bar forcing them open and exposing my privates. Secured to the base of the bed. For added measure, my cock was locked away in a steel prison on display with my legs forced apart. The cold steel pressed against my crotch.

My ass was being invaded by a twelve-inch hot pink dildo being thrust into me by my roommate Jessica who was not holding back in the slightest. With every thrust, she gripped my shoulders pressing her monster deeper and deeper inside me as I let out struggling groans from behind the gag. As if this wasn't humiliating enough the blinking flash of red from the camera on the shelf let me know from now on I was hers and there was nothing I could do about it. She had me right where she wanted me I was now a bondage toy to my female best friend.

It all started two weeks ago. My roommate Jessica had left for winter break to go back and visit her family in Virginia so I had the house to myself for the whole weekend. I have had a fascination with BDSM for a long time but when Jess moved in a couple of months ago to help with some of the rent I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted to. Before I used to do lots of self-bondage ties use restraints and create scenarios with keys to escape littered around the apartment. Maybe if I met a kinky girl once and a while she would come over and hook up and we would get into a few bondage scenarios. That however was a thing of the past as I was in a bit of a dry spell.

We were both juniors in college I was studying applied physics and she was a graphic design major. Our schedules never d up so bringing hookups home was always a risky game. Having her move in and helping with some of the bills gave me a bit more spending cash as well as alleviated some of the worries about utilities.

However when Jess moved in she was always home since she was completing an internship for an agency and was able to work remotely. Between that and her classes on campus, I rarely got any alone time. That meant no time to ever do anything and I was itching for some bondage time. However, for once I would have a whole 3 days to myself and I could use all my gear and really get myself restrained.

As I watched her car pull out I pulled out the chest from beneath the pile of clothes in my closet, retrieving the key from one of my drawers I opened it to reveal my large stash of gear that I had collected over the years.

I pulled out what I would be using for my evening adventure, my metal chastity cage, a top-of-the-line model I had splurged on meant for long-term wear. A head harness with a ring gag that could be locked onto my head. A pair of handcuffs as well as some ankle cuffs and a chain, plus plenty of locks and to finish it off a blindfold.

I had other items like an armbinder, more metal restraints, and a straightjacket but those all needed a second person to be locked into and I didn't have that so they were rarely used.

I stripped and placed my clothes on the bed and started to get ready. I was impatient and wanted to spend as much time as possible bound. I had to wait a bit for my cock to settle down before I slipped the cold steel over it, jerking a little as the cool steel touched my skin. I then had to find a perfect place to put the keys, somewhere not too easy and that I would have to work for. As I wandered around the apartment I peeked inside Jess's room.

Now Jessica was by far very attractive. Admittedly I had jacked off thinking about her a few times. Wouldn't it be hot if I hid the keys in her room? I walked in looking for the perfect spot opening a few drawers. I finally opened one and I stopped. Inside was a harness for a strap-on. Accompanied by an assortment of large rubber monsters that could be connected via a ring. I had never been pegged before or even seen a strap in person but I still knew what they were. I had no idea Jess had one or was even into this. I suddenly had a stroke of genius.

After a few minutes of handiwork, I stepped back to admire my masterpiece. I had attached the largest dildo she had a twelve-inch pink cock to the harness and hung it from the hook on the back of the door. I then looped the ring of the keys all the way to the base of the strap and let them dangle. In order for me to retrieve the keys I would have to suck the strap and throat the whole thing in order to get free.

The keys were on a magnetic keychain so once my metal ring gag on my head harness got close enough it would grab the keys and I could pull them off the strap. From there I could rub my face on the carpet to free them and then free myself. My cock pressed against the cold steel between my legs just thinking about it.

I hurried back to my room and grabbed the rest of my equipment and started to get ready. I placed the harness gag over my head, forcing my mouth open, and locking it tight behind my head with three separate locks. One on the back of my head, one under my chin, and a final lock around my neck each secured with a click keeping the harness locked securely on my head. I then locked the ankle chains on each of my feet making sure they were pin-locked and not able to close further and pinch my ankles or cut off my mobility.

I then attached a short amount of chain with a lock to the chain between my ankles and then to the cuffs. This would force me to be in a hogtie-type scenario but still able to get on my knees to reach my keys when needed. I took a breath and placed my hands behind my back and with two loud clicks my hands were locked in place.

I spent some time in my room testing my bonds, rolling around and struggling. Drooling from my gag and moaning in the pleasure of finally being restrained. After about two to three hours I decided it was time to make my way to Jessica's room. I started wiggling and inching my way across the floor. Slowly making my way to the doorway when my head bumped against it.

The door was shut.

How could I have been so stupid? I forgot to open the door to my room before I locked myself up. I tried to turn around and get on my knees, but with some effort, I managed and reached for the knob. I was nowhere close. I tried a few more times and fell to the floor with a thud. My heart was racing and I struggled against my bond with the rattle of chains limiting my flailing attempts.

I was trapped. No one knew about me and Jess wasn't supposed to be home for the next three days. What if I had to pee? What about food or water? Was I going to die? This didn't help my already panicked situation.

My heart was beating out of my chest. My cock swelled between my legs, added in with me pulling against my bonds and being covered in sweat it didn't take long for me to groan and shake as an orgasm overcame me. I pulled against my cuffs. I was exhausted and trapped, I lay there in defeat when I heard the unmistakable click of the front door lock opening.

Who was that? No one was supposed to be home. "Hello?" My heart sank as I heard Jess call out from the hallway. Why was she back so soon? It had only been a few hours.

I pulled at my restraints but in vain as I was going nowhere without the keys. It took a few minutes before I heard the door open behind me. What felt like an eternity was maybe a few seconds before I felt her hand yank the chain between my ankles and wrists. Holding me in place, not even allowing me to wriggle back and forth, I was trapped.

"Look at you, all tied up like a nice neat little present for me! You see I have known about your little fetish for a while and I found that secret little chest of yours a few weeks ago when you went on that camping trip with your friends. I faked this whole holiday trip to see family in the hopes you would indulge thinking I would be gone for the weekend. They aren't even in the country they went to visit our cousin in Greece."

I have already found your little release mechanism, nice touch with my strap, and having to suck it to get your precious keys. So here is what is going to happen. I have been wanting to use that for some time now and you're going to let me use it on you." Just then I heard the shutter of a camera from behind. "Or these photos I took are going to circulate around and it won't be just me that knows about your little secret anymore."

I had no choice. So that's how I ended up in this position, being bound to the bed and pegged by my roommate Jessica. As she slammed the strap deeper inside me she had a second mind-shattering orgasm as she collapsed on top of me. Leaning down she grabbed my hair and forced me to look up to the shelf.

That red flashing light I had seen was from her video camera. "You see that babe? I recorded this whole thing and now I have even more dirt on you. You're going to do whatever I like from now on and there's gonna be a lot more bondage in your future. I think that cage in between your legs is going to stay on for a while just for good measure."

She leaned close to my ear and whispered softly "I own you now". With that, she got up and walked into the restroom as the shower started. I lay there dazed in awe of what just happened. This had been her plan all along and I had fallen right into her trap.

I didn't want to be my roommate's sex toy but the strain of my cock in its metal prison suggested that I wasn't going to be mad about anything that was about to come. At least I would be getting tied up a lot more often but if I had known what else Jessica had in store for me I would have been a lot more worried.