Jessie (An Erotic Memoir)

Story Info
Hotel sex - A stolen afternoon.
753 words
4.13
5.6k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Ira's version): We're facing each other in the tub. Jessie's left hand is cupping my balls, while her right hand is stroking my shaft along its length. Her touch is firm and assured, and she finishes each upstroke with a deft twist of her hand. Meanwhile, I'm trying, without much success, to wash between her legs. 'You need to get your tail out of the water so I can soap you properly,' I tell her.

She rolls over, and there's a sudden surge as she thrusts her behind upwards, her back shedding sheets of water like some magnificent sea-creature breaching. Then, she's on all fours in front of me, her ass above the waterline, those lovely posteriors dazzling my eyes like a pair of shining suns.

I soap her buttocks, working the edge of my hand into the deep crevice, closer and closer to her genitals. And when the edge of my hand brushes against her vulva and I hear a sharp intake of breath, I abandon all pretence that this is about washing, and set about massaging her cunt -- parting it along its length. I pay attention to her anus too, making little circles on it with a soapy finger, inserting it into that tight little hole and feeling her sphincter contract as I turn it clockwise and anticlockwise, like when you wash the neck of a bottle.

Cupping water in my hands I rinse down the valley of her ass and watch the suds settling among the dark hairs of her bush which bunch and droop like fern fronds as little runnels of water trickle from them. Then, tugging her buttocks wide apart, I push my face into that deep ravine and plant a long, firm kiss on her sparkling anus. I feel the cheeks of my face enfolded and wetted by the glistening hemispheres of her ass. For a while she pushes back against the pressure of my mouth as if returning my kiss, then pulls away, turns, straddles me, and reaching down for it, impales herself on my prick. She rides me good and hard, and water surges over the sides of the bath with each resounding slap of her butt. Around a dozen good strokes is all it takes, and, as she lifts herself off me, there's a gush of semen, and I watch as my jism slowly sinks, twisting and curling like bath-gel in the water.

-

(Jessie's version): When we get out of the bath, Ira towels me down first, before drying himself. He's still pretty big, but thinking there'll be no harm in firming him up a bit more, I get down on my knees and take him in my mouth. He smells of Badedas bath-gel and looks beautiful to my eyes, standing there, back arched, hips thrust forward, letting me worship his phallus with my mouth; and his sack feels lovely to the cup of my hand -- as firm and round as a tennis ball.

He lets me suck on it for a while, then asks, 'Don't you want it inside you again'? And I'm nodding and murmuring assent even as he slips his hands under my arms and lifts me up; and there's a slurping sound, and a faint pop, as his cock slips out of my mouth, all big, and wet, and shiny; and he turns me around, bends me over the vanity unit, and takes me from behind. We watch each other in the mirror, and, in between the sound of his flanks slapping against my butt, I can hear my groans resonating in the confined space of the bathroom; and it's almost as if they're coming from someone else.

But it's too soon for me, and I'm full of water from our bath, so he takes it out and I sit on the toilet bowl to pee; I pat myself dry and stand up just as Ira steps forward, gathers me into his arms, and carries me into the bedroom. He lays me down with my butt over the edge of the bed and kneels between my legs. And I feel a familiar creamy rush as he gets his hands behind my knees and pushes them up towards my breasts; I feel his hot breath on me, and the soft caress of his beard between my thighs, and the heat of his tongue, as it makes strong, slow sweeps along my cunt. And that's when I have my second orgasm of the day. After that I lost count.