Jessie & Jay & Creampie

Story Info
Jess & Jay have a fantasy...
1.7k words
4.53
19.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie stared at me across the table. A sly smile crept into the corners of her mouth. I looked knowingly into her eyes as our hosts re-engaged us in the conversation.

"Yeah, the taxes are high — but the schools are the best, they always end up at the top of the list every year. That might translate into higher SAT scores for all our kids, so maybe in that light it's worth it." I said, but the image in my mind was me sucking her clitoral erection into a humping mind blowing orgasm for Jess. I had never sucked her small penis like clit until the day before yesterday. She came in a wet flush all over my face, and passed out for a few moments.

Earlier that day, she had come home, sucked my cock and later on after I came deep inside her, she slid up over my face with her hand over her vagina, settled over my mouth, removed her hand and instructed me to suck my cum out of her cunt.

I did it joyfully, knowing she was fulfilling a fantasy I had for years. I asked her not to judge me, but only to love me. She fucked my face as I sucked her and again, finally she came hard on my face as she screamed.

Then we showered together. I washed her back, and with the water cascading over us, I fell to my knees and licked her ass cheeks. I told her, next time I might go further. I took a razor and a can of shave cream and shaved her from vagina to taint, to her pink asshole. Afterwards I licked and tonged her until her knees gave out.

We ran into the bedroom, still damp and we did 69 for the first time ever. She swallowed my cock to the root, as I licked her ass and tonged her asshole. After I came in her mouth she turned around to kiss me, and fed my cum into my mouth for the second time that day.

Afterwards she told me she had never loved me the way she did then, and that feeding my cum back to me was a longtime fantasy.

Now, at the dinner party I could see that Jess would rather be home than be here. She wanted us to be fucking like teenagers again, she wanted everyone in the room to know she fed my cream pie to me only yesterday, and that I licked her ass until she nearly fainted.

It wasn't always like this, in fact it we had been sexually inactive for 3 years prior to Tuesday. Jess awakened like a starving person that cannot be satisfied.

She laughed at a joke from our friend Mike. We were at his house, along with Kelly and Jim, also longtime friends. Mike's wife Sandy, was in the kitchen. Jess got up to go help out.

Sandy was stunning. A guy could get hard just to look at her. Her Latin heritage had blessed her with the sexiest body I have ever seen. Flawless tawny skin with jet black hair cut short. An hourglass figure with amazing breasts resulting in a 5"1" bombshell.

Mike was my size, 6'1" lean and fit. He was my also financial advisor.

Jess caught my eyes and watched me stare at her. When i saw her watching me, I stuck my tongue out. She laughed.

Later on, I saw her watching Mike, she caught my eyes and laughed at that too.

Our gathering broke up at midnight. We spent 10 minutes saying goodnight, and were soon on our way home.

She's beautiful," Jessie said.

"Who?"

"You know who, Sandy."

"Oh, yeah, sure she's great looking."

"Gorgeous, she is so sexy, don't you think."

"Uh huh...where is this coming from.?
"Well you couldn't pull your eyes away from her."

"Seriously? Thats what's bothering you? Yeah, she's fucking hot, but so what?"

"Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to lick her out like you do to me?"

"Jesus Jess, where are you going with this. I'm turned on by you baby. You and your waxed slick pussy."

"Mmmmm...Yes I think you have a lot to do when we get home."

"Yes, I think I do."

"Mmmmm I thought about you earlier today when I was in the shower."

"You did, huh."

"Yes, and while I thought about you, I made my clit so hard and erect, I wished you were there to suck it again."

"I would be happy to oblige you, m'lady." I said.

"And then If I squirt, your face would be there, so ummmm..."

I felt myself get hard as iron, "So you would cum on my face?"

"Mmmm hmmm...sorry."

"Never apologize for cumming on my face." I smiled. We were still 5 minutes from home. I hoped I wouldn't start cumming myself.

Visions of Jessie above me filled my field of vision, I had to slow down or I'd have hit a parked car. In another minute, I pulled into our garage. Jess unbuckled, and as she exited the car she called out, "Last one in the house eats pussy."

I laughed out loud, and in doing so I wondered if Jess would eat pussy? Maybe Sandy's pussy. I cleared my head, 'Where did that thought come from?'

I closed the garage door and headed inside. Jess was at the fridge, pouring a glass of Pinot-Grigio.

"Want one?" She asked.

"Vodka-tonic," I said as I headed to the bedroom.

Jess came in with the drink as I was hanging up my pants. I could tell that she had finished half her wine. While she undressed, I went in and peed. I cleaned myself with a male scented pre-moistened wipe.

Jess went in and did the same thing. When she came out of the bathroom she was wrapped in a sheer black robe. She held one hand behind her back. She turned off the light and came to my side of the bed and kissed me. As she did, she placed a blindfold over my eyes and around my head.

When we broke the kiss, she slowly pulled my undershorts down. My now hardening cock sprang up. She tossed them to the floor. I hadn't said a word.

She opened her sheer robe, her breasts fell warmly on my chest.

"Do these feel like Sandy's breasts?" She whispered.

"Jess, I don't..."

"Shhhhh..." She whispered as she dragged her breasts down to my cock and back up to my lips. "I'm Sandy...do you like my breasts?"

Then I got the game. "Oh, yes...keep doing that Sandy, keep doing that with your breasts,"

"Do you want to lick and suck my breasts, Mike?"

"Yes, Sandy, yes I want to lick and suck them."

"Okay, Mike, lick them nurse them, suck them...she said placing her hard nipple at my lips. I licked and bit and sucked and ate at her hanging breasts. I was thinking what I could say that would be in the script of the game.

"Do you know what Jess does to Jay's cock Sandy?"

"What does she do Mike? What does Jessie do to Jays cock, does she lick it, does she suck it, Does she take his cum in her mouth like this?" She said as she engulfed my throbbing erection.

"Yes," I said, now into the game, "She sucks his hard cock, and after he cums in her mouth, she feeds it to Jay, she kisses him with a mouthful of cum, Sandy."

Jessie groaned as she slid down and in one long suck, she swallow my cock to the root. My cock was bumping into her tonsils. She deep throated me and it was too much, I couldn't hold back. In a few moments I came in hot ropes filling her mouth.

Jess kept sucking for another few seconds, then she slid up to kiss me, depositing a mouthful of hot cum into my mouth. As she did, I reached down and slid two fingers into her slippery vagina. She began to hump my fingers.

I swallowed the cum and I slid down, pushed her knees up to her chest and I covered her whole vagina with my sucking mouth.

"I love the taste of your vagina Sandy, I love licking it and sucking it. Jay told me he also licks Jess's asshole. Do you want your asshole licked Sandy?"

"Uhhhhh...ahhhh...yessssss Mike...Yessssss pleassseeee Mike, Lick it — lick my asshole."

I obliged, licking and probing her ass with my broad tongue. I felt myself begin to get hard again. That's not something that happens easily, especially at my age, but Jess was a wanton slut at this point and I was so affected that even the impossible could happen.

I slid up and put my hardening cock at the entrance of her vagina. I rubbed her erect clit as she whimpered below me.

"Do you know what else Jay does with Jessie?"

"What? What does he do, Mike?"

"He fills her with hard cock, and after he cums deep in her pussy, she climbs up over his face and she feeds the cum from her pussy into his sucking mouth. Isn't that a dirty thing to do Sandy?"

"Oh god...that is so dirty Mike..."

"Do you want to do that Sandy? Because I'm about to squirt more hot cummmmm."

I fucked and bucked as I filled Jess again, I thought I'd never stop cumming.

"Oh god...fill me...fill me with hot cum Mike, Oh, God I feel it squirting...and I will do what Jess does to Jay, I'm going to feed it to you baby, all of it, just like Jay likes it."

Jess climbed up, and kneeled on each side of my head. She lowered her open vagina to my mouth and I feasted on her dripping cunt. She leaned forward, then back, fucking my mouth as her cum and my cum dribbled all over my face. Soon she was bucking uncontrolled as I latched onto her clit and sucked.

She fell back onto the bed breathing hard like she had run a mile. I licked and kissed her breasts with my cum slicked mouth. I kissed Jess as she removed my blindfold. We wrapped ourselves in each other and slept like that all night.