Jessie Ch. 02

Story Info
Accidents Can Happen.
8.7k words
4.72
7.5k
6

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August

###

The sun was coming up when Jessie came downstairs. I hadn't yet slept. I'd taken the first shift with Sienna, sitting in the 3rd floors small kitchen, tapping mindlessly through shit on my phone and checking in on the restlessly tossing and turning, rising and puking redhead. If she stayed in the bathroom for very long or was silent, I'd peek in. Usually, I'd find her sagged by the toilet, and I'd help her up and back to bed.

Once Jessie relieved me, I headed downstairs to wash her laundry. And then, since I was down there, I started dissembling the stolen rifles. Nothing in the stocks, nothing in the grips, nothing in the receivers...I put the uppers in my vice and started torquing off each of the rail interface systems. Next, I'd tear apart the boxes. I didn't know if the infrared lasers had tracking devices built-in, but I wasn't about to destroy tens of thousands of dollars of government property. I'd just have to be satisfied with the pile of disassembled parts stacked on my bench.

I became aware of Jessie standing to the side, watching me. "Hey," I said as I spun another rail off and picked up my punch and hammer. "How's she doing?"

"'bout the same. McKenna's with her, Jane is still sleeping." She held up her phone. "I trained my laptop on the couch, I can watch her through the webcam."

"Smart." The gas block came off and I pulled the tube.

Jessie held up the green and black strap. I'd set it down on the edge of the bench because... Just because. "Sienna's?"

"Yeah."

"You OK?"

I chuckled at her question, and it sounded mirthless. "I should be asking you that."

"I'm fine. You're not."

"I'm not?"

She gave me a look that said "Gary, you moron" without actually vocalizing the words.

"What?"

"You told me once you thought she was dead. Now she comes back and she's got a kid and a drug habit and an abusive Marine boyfriend who happens to be a terrorist, and now you've got her collar laying on your workbench. Yeah, you're a little fucked up."

"Yeah, I guess I am. Just like Tori... This was all easier when I could trick myself into thinking she was dead. Jess, don't get me wrong, I don't love her, I'm not conflicted about her or you and me. I'm just... Old wounds is all."

Jessie hugged me, her arms encircling my neck as her lean body pressed against me. I closed my eyes and held her. Dammit, she felt good. "Thank you for letting her stay. I look at her and I see my life, back before you were in it. I'm sorry if it hurts, but... Thank you."

I gave her a squeeze and stepped back. "And you're sure you're ok? You weren't ok when we ran into Tori in Denver."

"She's not Tori. You said you didn't and don't love her, I trust you. Yeah, it's a little weird having my man's former submissive staying under the same roof, but... It's worth it. She needs us."

There was a pause. "There's one thing I'm not, that I wasn't ok with," Jessie said eventually.

"What's that?"

She looked at the floor for a long time, looked up with indecision and conflict and old ghosts haunting her face. "I heard Jane call you 'Papa.' I know you're not actually her dad, but for just a second..." Jessie took a shuddering breath. "That messed me up.

I narrowed my eyes, studied her strong, beautiful face, conflicted by emotion. "Jessie... Did you not tell me you wanted kids?"

"I...I don't," she replied hurriedly. "Especially now, it feels like we're all in danger. But for just a moment, it...I... The thought that you might have something with a woman you didn't love that you don't have with me? That you can't have with me? That I can't give you? Yeah, that's why I was pissed at her."

Jessie had endometriosis, bad, and I'd gotten a vasectomy a couple of months ago, and together we had really bad luck. The one time I'd cum in her before my snip - accidentally - she'd gotten pregnant. Ectopically. Her doctor had advised her to avoid pregnancy going forward, but we still had a couple of batches of my swimmers and her eggs on ice... Just in case.

"It's ok now." I hugged her. "We're good."

"Ok" Her voice was small, uncertain.

"Come up to bed with me?"

"That sounds nice."

#####

Our bedroom was on the second floor, and Jessie tugged off her shirt, pushed down her yoga pants as soon as the door shut behind us. Dammit, she was hot...

Lean and graceful, she had a dancers athleticism, capable of a snap-kick to chin height or hooking her ankles behind her head. She'd added just a hint of healthy fat to her frame since I'd first met her - almost emaciated looking - approximately four years ago, and while she no longer drank to excess or looked like she was starving, her pale body was incredibly slim, a flat butt and no need to wear a bra at all.

Her body might be beautiful, but her face was captivating. Thin and elfin, there was usually a smile or laugh on her lips and in her eyes, her lightly freckled cheeks pulling up and back wide to show her incisors in expressions of joy or pleasure or agreed-upon pain. Her voice was soft but powerful, often giggly, and the girlish, squeaking gasps at my touch were intensely erotic. Now that we were off the road, not traveling the heated summer countryside of America, she'd started letting her hair grow back out, not keeping the whole right side buzzed flat. She kept the alt-punk look going in the summer, even now that she was in her thirties, but grew it out again for the cold Wisconsin seasons.

Now nude, she dropped to her knees in the center of the room, elbows gripped behind her and chin raised, eyes fixed on me. "How do you want me?"

I looked around the room, found her collar on the dresser. Kneeling before her, I draped it around her slim neck, glided my hand through her fine black hair to extract it from the leather. The strap creaked as I guided the loops and locking hardware together, and Jessie looked up at me innocently. "How did you know?"

"Cuz you're my girl. I know you. You need reassurance."

She ran a fingernail over the leather. "I don't want a wedding ring, but I'd wear this every moment of every day if I could."

"I know."

"You own me, Gary. My body and my heart. Even if Jane was yours, that wouldn't change."

I studied her gray eyes for a long time. "I love you."

"I love you too." Her lips brushed mine in a brief tender kiss. "How do you want me?"

"What do you need?"

Her face flushed and she looked down. "For you to show me you still own me. That I'm yours. More importantly, what do YOU need?"

A small, sad smile twisted my lips briefly. "To destress."

"Then do it," Jessie whispered. "Hurt me. Fuck me. Whatever you need. Whatever is stressing you out. Take it out on me."

I pulled her up by her collar, seized her face in one hand, kissed her roughly, lips grinding against hers and tongue fighting hers into submission. "I don't deserve you."

"You do. I gave myself to you. I accept you, and I want all of you."

There was a square table on Jessie's side of the bed, a mirror hanging on the wall in front of it. Jessie used it for doing her makeup. I used it for... This. I led her to it with a hand on her neck, pushed her flat on top of it. She knew to spread her legs and stretch out her hands in front of her, even though she wasn't wearing the cuffs that would hook to the built-in rings. I ran my hand down her back felt the hard lines of muscle underneath her skin, the softness of her curved glutes, the taut pull off her leg muscles... And the wet heat, the fleshy folds of her sex.

Dark pink and burgundy marked the skin of her ass. Before Sienna had intruded into our evening, Jessie and McKenna and I had been having a rather rough threesome in the playroom locked away on the other side of the third-floor bathroom. I stepped to the side and cupped my hand. "Tell me if you need me to stop."

"Tell me if you need to keep going."

Jessie watched herself in the mirror as I spanked her. I watched too, the winces and grimaces, the expressions of pain and fear crossing her beautiful face as my hand came down on her bare, lifted bottom, hard and growing harder still, pulling whimpers and cries from her lips, and at the end, loud shrieks that lasted almost as long as the trembling in her legs.

My hand stung when I was finished, and I guessed her butt had to feel worse. I rubbed the reddened curves. "Get down on your knees, honey."

She slithered off the table to kneel on the floor, settling her rear onto her heels with an intake of breath and a pained squint. "Are you done hurting me, daddy?" she whispered.

"For the moment. Suck."

Slim fingers worked the button and zipper free on my jeans, took them down with my boxers. My erection sprang free, and she cupped it delicately, looking up with an innocent gaze before lowering her head to skim her lips across my heated skin in a series of grazing kisses. She kissed and licked at the crown, teasing her tongue all around before engulfing my shaft. Slowly she bobbed her head, wetting my skin as she took me deeper, deeper, deeper still, pressing her nose to my groin and pressing her head even further forward until his throat spasmed and she started grunting and coughing. Pulling away, she pumped my rod, strings of slimy spit connecting her mouth and my cock.

"Did you like that?" Her voice was a girlish squeak.

"Oh yeah." My hands on either side of her head, I guided her back down, moving her mouth up and down my erection, gagging her with the head deep in her throat for a minute, pulling away, pleasuring myself with the slide of her lips down my skin before pushing all the way back in.

"Play with your cunt while you get my cock wet. That's where it's going next."

With her head in my hands and me controlling the pace, Jessie didn't need her hands for my pleasure, and they instantly dove down between her thighs. She arched her back just a little to get a better angle, driving her throat deeper across my erection.

Eventually, I stopped, still holding her head, my prick just out of reach. "Think you're ready for me?"

"Always."

I helped her up and propelled her backward to the bed with a hand on her sternum. She gave me a smoky look and settled back, legs wide and knees bent. I crawled over my pale lover, kissing her fiercely, then nibbling down. My lips on her sensitive tits made her laugh, eyes wide and mirthful, and the gasped when I went further south, worming against her navel, giving her clit a quick peck, and then dipping my tongue into the cleft of her small ass.

Jessie laughed joyously as I flicked over and speared into her anus, and tried to wiggle away. "Daddy, don't!"

I looked up her slim body, giving her a stern expression. "Why not?"

"We just had anal like six hours ago, and I still feel like I'm all...cummy...back there."

"I give a fuck?" I growled, and dove back in.

It was like Jessie had been given permission to enjoy herself, one hand kneading those gorgeous flat A-cups, the other running over my short hair as her hips arched and rolled sinuously. "That's it, daddy... Right there, your tongue feels so fucking good in my ass, fuck! Don't stop, don't stop!"

I stopped for only a moment to watch her grinding, bucking body up the planes of her torso. "Cum for me Jessie." I resumed, moving one hand from holding down her hips to grinding the pad of my thumb down on her clit.

Jessie lit off a few moments later, humping her ass back into my face, legs quivering as bursts of pleasure shot through her, the little pink crinkled orifice I was licking squeezing spasmodically. Her laugh became a shriek, and she bit down on a finger to keep from yelling out again.

I rose up and looked over my handiwork, the flush of excitement shockingly bright on her milky skin. I held eye contact with her and push two fingers into her channel, feeling the wet tightness still seizing with aftershocks. She gave me a satisfied smile and shifted luxuriously on the bed. "I was anticipating more pain and degradation. I'm kinda disappointed."

"You don't look it."

"Hard to be unhappy with my man's fingers in my vagina."

I pulled out, looked over my glistening digits, slippery and sticky with her feminine juices. I held them to her lips and she rolled her head forward and back, miming a blowjob as she cleaned me of herself. Crawling up onto the bed, I didn't give her a chance to move, just dragging her into position by her hips, and then lowing myself to her, the crown of my erection notched in between her wet lower lips.

I filled her in one smooth slide, her eyes widening, and she raked her fingernails down my back in a glorious counterpoint of pain to the enjoyment I was experiencing. Her legs held wide with my knees, I pinned her wrists on either side of her head and started thrusting harder, deeper, practically lunging forward to fill her. I needed movement, exertion, to burn up my stress in the violent burn of my muscles.

Jessie's grunts and cries were music to my ears as I pounded away. The feeling of being pressed against her mound, my cock enveloped in wet heat was satisfying and even more so was the feeling of power. The small body beneath me couldn't hold a candle to my strength, or size. The women I loved couldn't fight me off, didn't have the power to free herself or even try to close her legs.

She couldn't stop me from taking what I wanted, from satisfying my lust with her body however I desired.

That felt better than sex. Paired with sex, it was animalistically fulfilling.

Jessie watched me, a satisfied smile on her face, lifting her head up to kiss my face occasionally as I moved above and against her. Her neck arched and she shifted beneath me, gasping as I went particularly deep, filled her in a particularly pleasurable way.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I gathered her hands above her head, transferred one of mine too her throat, cutting off her air. Jessie's mouth worked, wide open but still not breathing, her face flushing as I choked her, pounding into her harder and faster. I let up just a few seconds after she arched violently beneath me - her oxygen-deprived orgasm smashing through her, making her twitch and buck and roll her hips to take me closer and deeper.

I watched her unique, beautiful face as she came, so close myself and wanting to see my woman, my sub, my lover at the same time my own ecstasy burst. I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her violently, possessively, groaning into our joining of lips as my cock twitched and recoiled with the force of pumping out my cum, drenching my woman's tight sheathe with even more fluid. Another feral predator grin and she flexed, squeezing herself around my slowing ejaculation.

"I got your cum," she whispered almost gleefully when I pulled away. "It's inside me. In my cunt. You gave it to me."

"Cuz you feel fucking fantastic..."

I pulled away and then pulled her close, relaxing as over bodies slowed from their primal exertions. Jessie rolled to face my chest, head under my chin, and I stroked her hair as we breathed and basked. I wouldn't say this is the best part of sex with Jessie - nothing could replace the animal need and urgency with which we mated, but the unhurried intimacy that followed was damn close.

"Oh shit, can you get my phone?" Jessie came out of her sex-drunk stupor in an instant.

"Sure." I extracted my arm from under her and hopped out of bed, retrieving her phone from her pants pocket before snuggling back up to her.

She swiped on the phone a couple of times. "Oh good. She's still there." Jessie held up the phone to show me a video of Jane slumbering on the couch.

"That is good." I had a hard time imagining all of the trouble a child could get into in my house. Did I have any guns hidden away on the first floor? Shit, I should check. I turned my head, looked out at the summer sun shining in through the open metal shutters. What would today bring? Hopefully not as many surprises as yesterday.

I turned back to the gothic beauty lying next to me, and very gently took her phone from her and set it on the end table, then grabbed her wrist and guided her hand to my softening erection, still wet with both of our fluids. She gripped it and curled against me, her "vixen" attitude activating with a slow, heavy beat of the eyelashes. "Yes, daddy?"

"I need my girl again."

#####

Jane and I brought soup up to Sienna later that morning, relieving McKenna's watch. The sheets and blankets were off the bed, nowhere to be found, the bathroom door was closed, and McKenna was at the kitchen table, typing furiously at her laptop, lines of code flying past.

I set the soup on the table and looked over her shoulder as Jane ran around the small cooking and eating area. "I thought you were done with the coding stuff. Transferred everything, got paid."

"Eh, just writing to write now. Making a Solitaire game."

"Ah. How's See?"

"I check on her every couple of minutes now that she moved into the bathroom."

Jane ran up and pulled on her yoga pants. "Wanna cookie!"

I smiled. "Hey, she's just like you! Small, annoying, and obsessed with junk food."

McKenna rose and followed Jane over to a drawer, started helping her remove pots and pans for reasons that could only exist in a two-year-olds head. She waited until the child was engrossed, then looked up and flipped me the bird.

"I'm gonna check on See, then take over here. You wanna go shopping today?"

"Uhh, hells to the duh."

"Figured you and Jess could go get, like, food for little kids and some toys. I didn't see much in the car."

"Aye aye, captain."

I gathered up the plate and bowl and knocked on the bathroom door. "Sienna? Still alive in there?"

"Yeah," she croaked.

"I've got some food for ya, I'm gonna come in." I opened the door. Sienna was wrapped in a pile of sheets, next to the toilet. She looked like a zombie, pale and sweating, eyes red, hair disheveled. The room stank of bodily fluids hastily and unwillingly expelled. "I brought you soup and a sandwich, some Gatorade."

She laughed and it sounded like a coughing death rattle. "I hope you didn't spend very long making that, it's gonna be in the toilet - I hope - in like half an hour."

I winced. "How are you doing? Can I get you anything?"

"Can't sleep cuz my arms and legs feel like someone's drilling into them. My throat's raw from puking, my butt's raw from shitting, Pepto ain't helping, and I'm doing both even though I'm completely empty. Oh yeah, and my heart's racing and I can't get fucking warm. I'm just peachy."

"Well, you look great."

She laughed and cocked her head and the smile broke and it looked like she was gonna cry.

"Momma!" Jane shrieked. The little girl ran past, bounced off my leg, bounced off the clawfoot tub, and wrapped her arms around Sienna.

The redhead pushed her back after a moment, and I could tell the movement hurt. "Momma's not feeling well, sweetie. But I'm glad to see you. Have you been a good girl today?"

I crouched by the mother and daughter. "She's been great. And she's gonna get to go shopping with Jessie and Mickey today, get groceries and pick out some toys."

Sienna gave a big pained smile. "That sounds like fun. I wish I could go with you."

McKenna brushed past me. "Sorry, she got away. How are you doing, Sienna?"

"Not good. Thanks for watching her. I appreciate it."

"No problem."

Sienna coughed and brought a fist to her mouth, and McKenna realizing what was imminent, hurried Jane out and shut the door. I watched as my former student wretched and gagged into the toilet, then flushed and wiped her face tiredly. "You need to go to a doctor, See."

"No doctors, no police." She shook her head emphatically.

"You've got probably three more days to a week of this. I'm sure someone can help you get through it... Easier."

"No, he owns them." She shuddered and drew the blankets tighter around herself.