Jessie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dammit, I loved her.

###

We stood under the shower spray together, just holding each other. Jessie could sense that something was wrong, and was content to be my rock of stability. And that made me feel like shit.

I had to do this, and I didn't know why it terrified me so.

I reached down and cupped the back of her head, raised it from where it rested comfortably on my shoulder. She blinked away spray and smiled at me. "Yes, daddy?"

I took a breath, tried to memorize every centimeter of our wet skin pressed together, from where our knees brushed to my hand on her hip to her slight breasts compressed against my pecs.

Another breath.

"I kissed Sienna."

I could feel her muscles tighten, a rush of tension up and down her body. No other movement. I was expecting a slap or a step away. This was good.

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"Why? When?"

"This afternoon, while exercising. After you left she started pounding on the punching bag. Trying to exorcise some demons. We talked. She's...messed up. It's like... She constantly feels the weight of everything that's happened in her life. Can't escape it, can't get out from under it. She wants a quote-unquote normal life and can't have it and it's tearing her up. She wants to be a girlfriend to somebody, a fuckbuddy, whatever, wants time for herself when she's not being a mom or a bartender. She wants somebody to want her. She's lonely. I...I thought it would make her feel better."

"Oh."

"You're saying that a lot, makes me nervous."

Jessie chuckled and backed up to lean against the wall. She looked me up and down, regarding my naked body with a rueful grin.

"Do you love her?"

I thought about it, and when more than a couple of seconds passed, she narrowed her eyes at me. "That's not a good sign."

I flipped her the bird. "Organizing my thoughts. I feel... Affection for her? I always have. We had an intense year together, and now she's back and she's...wounded... And I feel protective. But she doesn't - and never did - inspire the feelings you do. That Tori...did. I'm not gonna kick you out because I've found someone better or some shit. Fuck no."

She laughed. "That's good."

"Yeah."

A long moment of silence passed while Jessie contemplated the shower drain, the eddies of water swirling around it. "Do you want to invite her to join us occasionally? Like...in bed? Like McKenna did when we were on vacation?"

I laughed nervously, surprised. "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I think so."

I thought about it. Remembered the lithe blonde former student in a variety of erotic poses and situations. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock, and when I next met Jessie's eyes, I blushed. She giggled. "Your boner says yes."

I shrugged. "He's got a mind of his own."

"So that's a no vote from you?"

"I mean, from a purely sexual point of view, it'd be fun. Objectively, I enjoyed fucking her. She enjoyed me fucking her. She fits a lot better with our, uh, lifestyle, than Mike did."

"Ok..."

"I don't want anyone catching the wrong kind of feelings. Most importantly, I don't want you feeling like I'm cheating on you, betraying you, trying to replace you. That'd kill me."

"I'd never think that."

"You thought that when we stumbled across Tori out in Denver," I replied pointedly.

"One, I was wrong. Two, that was Tori."

"Point. But I also don't want her to think we are picking up where we left off. I don't want her falling for me, or thinking she's going to have this life as a permanent second fiddle to you. Cuz I'm pretty sure that's what she wanted back in Minneapolis, this happy little family structure with Tori and I together and then just her as a...a...a sub."

"Have you seen any indication that she thinks that way now? That she's trying to do that? What was it you said last year when this whole thing started, top you from the bottom?"

"I haven't. I just worry. I mean, the male part of me says 'oh fuck yeah let's invite her to bed,' the protective part of me thinks that'd make her happy, but my brain, which is smarter than both says 'hold up, let's look at all the variables." I chuckled as I tried to put complicated feelings into words. "Do you want to?"

Jessie widened her eyes and nodded vigorously. "Yeah, I do."

"Hold up, what?"

She shrugged, seemingly embarrassed."I think she's hot. I like sleeping with girls, and McKenna hasn't stayed over much recently."

"Is this why you asked if we could keep her on as a housekeeper?"

Jessie rolled her eyes and flipped me a bird.

I held up my hands. "Ok, ok, just checking."

"I just...I don't think it'll hurt anything. She's a different person than when you knew her. I'd like to at least talk to her about it, or try and bring it up in a roundabout way. Probably sound better coming from me than you."

"Yeah...I... It makes me nervous. I don't want to fuck up our life or hurt her."

"Let me ask you something." Jessie turned off the water, which had started to run cold. "You seemed pretty messed up about kissing her. Was that because of me, or her?"

"Mostly you. Partly her."

"And now that you know I literally want to have sex with her, with you, does that still bother you so much?"

I thought about it. "Not really. My main concern now is hurting HER."

Jessie stepped up and put her hands on either side of my face. "I love you, Gary. I will never doubt you. Last time I did that, it broke me. Never again. So if this isn't something you want to do, I'm not gonna try to talk you into it or bring it up again. It just seems to me like... You want her too. And she wants... Something."

"I'll leave it up to you to talk to her."

"Ok."

I leaned in and kissed her and when she closed her eyes and responded with a little sigh, I knew everything between us was going to be alright. We spent a long time gently exploring watch other's lips and mouths, soft and wet, relaxing and tightening muscle, heat growing between us even in the cooling shower stall. Jessie's hands moved to my back and mine slipped around to her flank and her ass, pulling one leg up to curl around my hip, pulling her closer.

She gasped when we finally parted, looking down and biting her lip, seemingly embarrassed at her response to my touch.

I tilted her chin back up, met her eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Gary. I keep thinking about all the ways I could've missed you, could've NOT had you in my life. I love being with you."

I searched her eyes for whatever emotion seemed to be conflicting her, and all I found was adoration. Pure, simple love blazing through.

I kissed her again, a little rougher this time, then moved my lips to the curve of her jaw. Another few centimeters and I kissed her neck, her head tilting away to expose soft flesh. My teeth grazed her shoulder in a gentle bite, and I moved lower, over her chest.

Jessie sighed and leaned back against the wall as I lifted the slight swells of her breasts with edges of my hands. I licked delicate circles around the darker brown aureola, flicked at one nipple, and then kissed the curves beneath and at the sides.

"You fucker..."

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Teasing me like that."

"Oh, like this?" I brushed my lips against the side of one turgid nub of flesh, then quickly moved away to lick and kiss at pale skin.

"Yeah, like that."

"You want something else?"

"Yes..."

I covered one nipple with my lips, sucking lightly, then swirled it with my tongue. Jessie groaned and ground back against the wall, arching her chest forward against my mouth. I applied more suction, then moved over to the other, biting it ever so lightly before sucking the rubbery little button into my mouth for a repeat performance.

I had to quit because Jessie was getting close to cumming. Her chest was flushed a dark pink, and she kept pressing her head back to the tile as she moaned. I kissed down her abs, down to the top of the cute little triangle of black fuzz about her slit, back up to press and wiggle my tongue in her navel. She giggled loudly and tried to push my head away. "Don't! That feels weird!"

I raised my head. "Little girl, I have literally stuck my tongue up your butt. Kissing your belly button is not weird."

She was laughing hysterically by the time I kissed down the side of her vulva and the inside of her leg to her knee. Gently, lingeringly, sensually, one thigh and then the other, back up, skipping her pussy completely, nibbling one hip then teasing around her privates again.

My pale lover was completely wild with need by the time I touched the bald lips of her twat. She was grinding against the wall and my face alternately, and when I glanced up, I saw her head thrown back in ecstasy, hands cupping and pinching her flat tits to heighten her excitement.

I nibbled at her lips before spreading them with my fingers to show wet pink flesh and licking deliberately up from her entrance to her clit. More giggles and I raised my eyes to see her studying me, eyes dancing with enjoyment as she watched her lover orally worshiping her hypersensitive sex. I returned my attention to the task at hand and began flicking my tongue over her excited button, faster and faster until those giggles turned into shrieks that echoed off the tile.

I pulled away to watch her flushed body tremble, shocks of orgasm rippling her muscles from her ankles all the way up her torso. "Hands on the wall," I growled. "Gimme that cunt."

Even distracted and breathing hard from the climax that had just shaken her, Jessie obeyed instantly, pressing her back to the wall, palms flat against the white ceramic. I hitched her left leg over my shoulder and pushed my face in even tighter to her groin, closing my lips over her clit with powerful suction, then sliding my index and middle fingers past my chin and into her hot, slippery box. I pushed through the constricting flesh, seeking out the ridges on the front wall of her vagina, and began pressing against her g-spot, pumping my hand back and forth as I hollowed my cheeks with sucking and licked as fast as I possibly could.

By the time I was done, my face was wet with girlcum, my tongue was sore, and Jessie would've toppled to her right if not for the leg hooked around my neck, and the supporting hand I placed on the side of her ribs. She shook and twitched, hips rolling and jerking spasmodically, even her toes curling like she was trying to grip the shower floor. Her laughs had been replaced by chants of "Oh fuck!" which had devolved into squeals and grunts of "Huuu" or "Uhhh" and from the defocused look on her flushed face, I'd say she was halfway to the moon. I lowered her leg from my shoulder, made sure she could stand, and stood back with a shit-eating grin of pride to watch her continue to shiver with aftershocks.

"Is this what it's like for you when I suck your cock?" Jessie asked, her voice hoarse.

"Only once and not so long."

"I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "Oh, you."

"Give me a couple minutes and I'll return the favor or something..."

I held her close and she kissed me weakly, coming down from her furious climaxes. I could feel her heart hammering against my chest as we stood there, arms wrapped around each other. Eventually, she worked a hand between us to grip and start slowly pumping my meat, half at attention trapped against her pelvis.

"How do you want to fuck me, daddy?" Jessie whispered, each word interrupted by a brief kiss planted on my chest. "My mouth or in my cunt?"

"What do you think?"

"Mmmmmm..." my girl hummed happily, "I should probably get you completely hard then..."

Lowering herself to her knees, she held my dick aloft, looking at it. She grinned up at me. "I really love this penis. And the guy it's attached to, but I REALLY love this penis." Opening her mouth, Jessie took just the head in, sucking and pulling back before sliding a bit further down the shaft and repeating. Once her nose was pressed to my groin, she began a more routine fellatio, sucking, backing off, sliding down the full shaft again. Occasionally she'd stick her tongue out and tickle my balls, even with the whole rod lodged in her mouth.

Pulling off completely, Jessie licked my whole length, slowly and deliberately, before even more gently painting my balls with her tongue, slight little flicks and presses and slides, leading up to delicately taking one of the hanging nuts in her mouth and sucking oh so sweetly. She let it pop out, and looked up at me expectantly.

I stroked her hair. "Good girl. That felt fantastic."

She stood, pumped my dick sensually, her eyes smoldering with desire. "After you ate me out so FUCKING GOOD, don't even think about trying to make me cum. Just use me, get off in me, on me, whatever. I want it to be about you, what you need to cum, to shoot that big, hot load..."

"You're not the boss of me," I said, grinning. I leaned Jessie back against the wall with a hand between her flat tits, and she arched her pelvis out, wiggling her feet outwards to open her legs for me. I pulled one of her legs up to hook around my hip, and she clasped her hands loosely around my back, holding my eyes and biting her lip as I guided my erection up inside her.

Her reaction was erotic, maybe even more than the sight and feel of penetration. Her eyes widened and she gasped, wide-open lips curling into a knowing, excited grin of animal enjoyment.

My girl simply enjoyed fucking.

I pounded into her pressed up against the shower wall, reveling in the feeling of closeness, two wet bodies moving against each other. I could kiss her, watch her face go from giggling to plaintive-sad to amazed to alluring-sexy as she processed the sensations I was making her feel. I could pin her hands to the wall and make her feel submissive, owned, claimed, or I could grip her hips, feel her hands on me, sliding, tracing, nails clawing my back.

I turned us around, and Jessie giggled at our awkward, still-joined shuffle. "Put your hands on my shoulders," I told her, and she hugged me while I maneuvered my hands under her the joining of her thighs and ass. "One. Two. Three..."

I hefted her up and she laughed at being rocketed into the air, wrapped her legs around my hips and when she was sure she was securely held, wiggled in my grip and reached down between us to verify that my rod was still securely lodged in her slot.

"You're goofy," she said.

"I like to show off my strength." I bounced her in my hands, small movements that only just slightly moved me within her.

Jessie ran one hand down my arm, across my chest. "You are strong...I love it. I love knowing I can't get away when you fuck me. I love knowing you're gonna do whatever you want, and I can't stop you..." She ground against me, stirring my erection inside her tilting her head back with a slap of wet hair so I could kiss her neck.

Then she began working her hips, pistoning herself up and down, riding my dick, rising off of it until just the crown was left inside her, sliding down, ramming it back up into her cunt with wet slurps of suction, grunting happily as she fucked herself in my grip. I carried her slowly and safely out of the shower as she bounced.

"I'm gonna set you down on the counter, ok?"

My gothic love hugged herself tight to me and kissed the side of my head. "Whenever you are."

I steadied myself against the broad bathroom counter and bent to lower Jessie's back to it. We released each other and I pulled away, looked down at the pale beauty lewdly spreading her legs to show off her pink, glistening wet snatch for my enjoyment. She dipped two fingers into herself, arched erotically, and then brought them to her mouth. "You didn't cum yet?"

I took my erection in hand and waggled it at her. "Close but no cigar."

Another sensual shift of her ass on the edge of the counter. "Where are you gonna do it?"

"I think I want to cum on your face."

That earned me a pouty turn of the lips. "That's not what I want though."

"But that's what you're gonna get."

"Maybe that's better," she said, with an air of conceding.

I angled into her once more with a delicious slide of sensitive skin through yielding, soft flesh, and Jessie gasped once I was fully seated within her. "Fuck that's deep..."

I grabbed each ankle and spread her legs wide, looking down at her gorgeous body beneath me. "Just the way I like it."

"I like it too," she cooed as I began moving. "Hard and deep... Like your claiming me... Using me... Like my only reason in life is to give you holes to fuck..." Her hands cupped her slight breasts, fingers rolling her nipples as she tried her best to take me over the edge through words and sight. "But you don't want to cum there," she breathed. "You want to pull out and put me on my knees so you can shoot your wad all over my face. You want to make a mess on me, don't you? I'm your dirty girl and you want to see my pretty face covered in your hot, sticky spunk..."

I was pumping hard and fast, and the mental picture she was creating tripped me off. I pulled back and out, grabbed Jessie's arm, and we both hurried in getting her off the counter. One pump of my hand was all it took, looking down at her adoring face tilted up to receive her facial, and then I exploded, striping her pale skin with thick ribbons of semen. Three, four, five times my cock recoiled as it unleashed its jets of milky liquid, and then the body-wracking clenches tapered off and I was shaking out the last few drops over her smile.

Cum had striped her from chin to forehead, puddling in hollows of skin by her nose and eyes, a big glob covering the center of one eyelid, another few large droplets landing on her lips. She swiped them away with her tongue, and I reached down to scoop the jizz off her eye with one finger. I pressed it to her lips and she sucked it in erotically, licking my skin and rocking her head back in a pantomime of a blowjob long after I was clean.

"Can I look yet?"

"I think so."

I helped her up and she turned, slowly opened her eyes to observe my release in the mirror. The liquid was leaking down her face now, streaking her forehead and cheeks. She wiggled her eyebrows at me in the mirror. "Thank you, daddy."

"Thank you." I kissed her shoulder and she laughed, began scooping cum off her face so she could lick it from her fingers. I wet a washcloth with cold water and helped her scrub her face clean when she was done.

"There you go."

"That was awesome. Let's do that standing thing more often, I liked that."

"Alrighty, we'll work that into the rotation."

We brushed our teeth and then I tried to bed, flopping down on the sheets and letting my excited muscles relax. This was good. Jessie wasn't pissed at me for kissing Sienna. Now, was Sienna pissed at me? Would Jessie be appropriately delicate and discrete in trying to gauge her interest? Did I really want to revisit that particular sexual relationship?

I could feel my deflated prick beginning to stir at memories of Sienna, the things we'd done together, and I felt a slight sense of shame. She was a different woman now. Even allowing myself the slightest enjoyment of memories of our time together felt like a violation.

I wondered how Sienna was doing, if she'd gotten home yet. What she was thinking, what she was feeling.

At least Jessie was ok with me.

My lover exited the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, looked at me, watched me observing her.

Dammit, this woman was gorgeous.

Dammit, I loved her.

She just kept sitting there, staring at me.

"Coming to bed?"

"Aren't you going to spank me first?"

I thought about it, and I could feel the blood traveling to my pecker at the thought. "I've got nothing to spank you for, honey. You've done nothing wrong. And honestly, I feel like I did something wrong to you, kissing See."