Jessie, Michael and Claire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a turmoil. Claire had never said that ours was a monogamous relationship, but my love for her was now so deep that I didn't want to do anything to upset her. And now I had this raging urge to fuck Jessie, to give her the sexual satisfaction that she wanted and needed. I went to the hotel bar, drank more than I should have, went back to my hotel room, and masturbated, thinking of Claire and Jessie, fantasizing a threesome. But it didn't really help.

After I went home, the first thing I did was tell Claire what happened. To my surprise, she told me that if I wanted to have a sexual relationship with Jessie, I should go ahead and do it. "Go wherever your heart takes you," she said. "You're almost a virgin, you've only had two women in your bed. You need to know more about the wide world of sex, so go ahead and fuck as many women as you want... men, too... as long as they're clean and you don't bring anything bad home with you. But I want you to be absolutely honest with me. Don't do anything behind my back, and I promise I won't do anything behind yours. I'm telling you right now that if I have the hots for a man or a woman, I'm going to screw them. That's part of my deal. Is it okay with you?"

"Honey, I want you to have the best life possible. If that means sharing you with another man or woman, I'm happy with it." She smiled and kissed me.

And later, when we went to bed, she said, "Here's something I want you to do. Let's try a little role playing. Pretend I'm Jessie. When you fuck me, you're fucking Jessie, understand?"

"I'll try," I said. And I did my best, and she did, too. "I've missed you, Michael," she purred. "I miss you so much. Fuck me, Michael. I've always dreamed of fucking you! Fuck me! Fuck me! Put your cock in me, I've always wanted it!" You know, that sort of thing. But it was enough to get my engine running, and I gave Claire a rollicking good fuck, and said "Jessie, Jessie, Jessie" over and over again until I pumped my sperm into her.

"That was fun!" I said as I relaxed. "How was it for you?"

"Well, I'm not very good at pretending to be somebody I've never met. So are you going to fuck this woman? And when am I going to meet her?"

"I don't know. I'll give her a call the next time I'm in Wilmington, and we'll see how it goes." With that, we repaired to the hot tub for round two.

And a month later, I went back to Wilmington and made another lunch date with Jessie. This time, I carried a letter that Claire had written Jessie. Jessie read it with an air of disbelief. "Is this true? She wants you to fuck me?" I took out my cell phone, called Claire's number, and handed the phone to Jessie. They chatted for a while, and then Jessie handed the phone back to me.

"I don't believe this. Claire just told me to fuck you, and fuck you six ways from Sunday."

I smiled. "Well, Claire has this habit of cutting the bullshit, and going straight to the point. But do you want to fuck me? It's really your choice."

She smiled and said, "Dinner at my place! be there at seven. There's a Chinese restaurant on the corner where I live. I'll phone in the order, all you have to do is pick it up. And get some wine, too. I'm almost out." And then we chatted about other things, but it was apparent from the conversation that we both had something else on our minds. I, for one, was wondering whether this was just another fantasy before she shot me down. And while I'd learned a few things about love-making from Claire, I was afraid that I was still too inexperienced to be a good lover for Jessie. I'd masturbated plenty of times while thinking of her, but maybe I was imagining her to be a more proficient lover than she actually was.

All that was on my mind as we ate lunch. She went back to work, and I made my sales call with the new purchasing agent and wrapped up the deal and got the contract. The factory had a shower facility, so workers who'd had contact with chemicals could wash themselves down, so I asked if I could use it. No problem, they said. So I showered, picked up a couple of bottles of wine, a bouquet of flowers, and the dinner from the restaurant, and was at Jessie's place at seven on the dot.

When Jessie opened the door, I saw that she was wearing a thin yellow summer dress through which I could just make out her lacy black underwear. She hugged me and kissed me, and told me to sit down for dinner. And then she steered the conversation to Claire... what kind of a woman she was, what she liked in sex, what her experience was. She listened to every word, just nodding once in a while. It was clear that her mind was in as much of a turmoil as mine was. I gave her my best reassuring smile and told her that if we were going to fuck, I would do my best to give her a good time.

She made up her mind then, stood, and then unzipped the back of her sundress and let it drop. She was in a black shelf bra that lifted her breasts high and pushed them into a most fascinating valley, and black lace thong panties that didn't do much to cover her profuse pubic hair, or anything else, for that matter. There were those beautiful long legs which I could now see in their entirety. She smiled at me.

"Take off your clothes, Michael," I heard her say, although my own heart was pounding so hard that it drowned out the words. She took off my shirt, then my pants. I took off my undershirt, and I was in just my shoes, socks and briefs. My cock was almost completely hard by then.

I asked if I could remove her bra, and she nodded, slipping the thin straps off her shoulder. I reached for the clasp in the back and unhooked it with shaking hands. The bra hung for a second on her fat nipples, and then slipped down to reveal two of the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen, in or out of pictures. They were high on her chest, firm but with just the slightest sag, which I found enormously alluring. Dark, stiff nipples on slightly paler areolas. I guess that for a Japanese woman, they would be pretty big breasts, but on her they were perfect. I kissed each nipple, and then I gave her a hug, pressing our fronts together. She hugged me back, and I could feel my hard cock pressing on her mons through the cotton of my briefs and the fabric of her thong.

She got on her knees and pulled my briefs down, and my boner popped up. She kissed it. And then she remarked on how my pubes were shaved. The shave was Claire's idea. He motto was "Try anything once," and I did, although I didn't like the feel of it once the hair started growing back. Now I just keep it trimmed, but that night my balls were as bald as a baby's butt. To my surprise, she said that those were the first shaved pubes she'd seen on a guy. Maybe she wasn't as experienced as I thought she was.

Then she asked my if I wanted a blow job. She knew enough about guys to know that I wouldn't last a minute in bed without cumming, and I was in no position to argue. So I let her take off my shoes and socks. I was naked, and she gave me a wonderful blow job, nearly as good as Claire's. She took her time, teasing with her cock with her tongue and stroking my balls.

I came in her mouth, and told her not to swallow. I pulled her to her feet and we kissed, a wet French kiss with lots of tongue, and I tasted my jizz. I think that was another first for her. Her kiss became fiercer. I took the chance of slipping a hand into the front of her panties, tracing the fold of her pussy as I massaged her ass with my free hand. She tensed at first, but then relaxed. "I've never met a man who liked to eat cum before," she said.

"Haven't you ever had a man lick his cum off your pussy after sex?" I asked. She confessed that she hadn't. The only men who gave her head were doing it to warm her up for sex, she said, and they didn't have any interest in her pussy once they'd jizzed into it. "Well, Claire loves to have me do that," I said. She insists on it, in fact."

"Why?"

"Because when I lick my jizz from the folds of her pussy, she usually cums again."

"Well, let's do that sometime. But I want you give me head. You can do it after you cum in me."

I suddenly felt confident. I was going to give Jessie something that she'd never had before. Maybe she'd like it, maybe she wouldn't, but she was willing to try, a fact she proved by dropping her own panties and standing there as butt-naked as I was. She guided me to the bed and opened her legs, putting that fine dark pussy hair on full display.

I gave her the best head that I could, using every trick that Claire had taught me. She was halfway to an orgasm when I suggested finger-fucking her, and she readily agreed. She guided me to her G-spot and let me pleasure her with my tongue and one finger, then two, and then three. That put her over the edge, and she had a glorious climax, thrashing on the bed and sweating up a storm. The smell of her pussy filled the room, even more pungent than Claire's, an almost animal scent that inflamed me. As she came, she lifted her arms above her head, pulling her breasts high and displaying two armpits with silky black hair. Then her body relaxed, and she looked at me with bedroom eyes and the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her.

I slid my body up and kissed her, letting her taste her pussy on my lips. To my surprise, I was hard again. I asked if I could enter her.

"Not right now," she said. "I'm too sensitive." So I held her and played with that beautiful body of hers, drawing circles around her nipples, tracing the curve of her thigh, and kissing her neck and shoulders. She wanted to talk and... another surprise... she wanted to talk about Claire. I told her some more about Claire's life and enthusiasm for sex, and how nervous I was about becoming her lover, and all the good she'd done me after my breakup with Kay. I was afraid that it would kill the mood, but instead it only made her more turned on. After a while, she grabbed my cock and positioned it at her entrance. "Now," she said. I slipped my cock inside her, and slid it in all the way without feeling it bottom out. "Tell me what you want me to do," I said. "Fast? Slow?"

"Slow," she said, and I adjusted my tempo to suit her. I asked her to squeeze my cock with her cunt muscles, and she tried to, but she didn't have the strength that Claire had. She apologized, but I told her that what she was doing was just fine with me. She hugged me, and we set up a steady rhythm. She wanted it harder and faster now, she said, and I complied. Then her second orgasm ripped through her, and I felt her vagina suddenly tighten, as if to squeeze all the jizz out of me.

"I knew your cunt could do that!" I assured her. "Kay's never did."

She laughed. "And Claire does?"

"Every time."

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"No, I wanted you to cum first."

"And now I did! What can I do for you?"

"Just do what you're doing now," I said. My own need was now so urgent that I decided to finish it off with a few more hard plunges and thrusts, and that put me over the cliff.

I thanked her for a lovely orgasm, and she asked me if I wanted to eat her out, like Claire always wanted me to do. Well, I couldn't refuse, and got another small orgasm out of her as I licked the jizz from her cunt. But she was too spent for more, and we fell asleep.

I woke to a pleasant surprise, opening my eyes to see her impaling myself on my morning wood. Her breasts hung down, those dark nipples only inches from my face. She had an impish grin on her face. She rode me cow-girl style, swiveling her hips so that the cap of my cock made contact with every inch of her vagina. Then she slid down all the way, leaned back, and strummed her clit as I stroked the underside of her breasts. She came with a shriek and I felt my cock spasm, spurt, and soften. I told her that she'd just given me the first morning-wood fuck I'd ever had in my life, and she seemed very pleased about that. But she was even more pleased when I gave her what I'd tried to give her the night before... another big orgasm when I clamped my mouth on her cunt and sucked all my jizz from it. She looked so beautiful, with her exotic dark eyes and black hair and a perfect figure, from her now flushed breasts to her soaked crotch. All my fantasies about fucking her had come true!

We had breakfast and then took a shower together, where she stroked me to a last orgasm with her soapy hand. I knew by this time that I was seriously, seriously in love with her, as seriously as I was with Claire. Well, Claire had gotten me into this. I had to go and see how she handled this new development.

And handle it she did, once I got back home, and here's how. First, she called Jessie to thank her for fucking me. Second, she told me that she wanted to meet her in person. "If you're in love with her, she's going to be an important person in your life," she reasoned. "And if that's the case, I need to put her in my life, too."

That night, she insisted on me telling every detail of my evening with Jessie, down to the last caress. And after the sweaty fuck we had, she insisted that she be there the next time I'd be meeting Jessie again. As it turned out, Jessie was attending a wedding at Elizabeth, not too far from where Claire and I lived. So we invited her have dinner with us and spend the night if she didn't feel like going back right away. Since she already had a ride up there from some mutual friends, I told her I'd take her back to Wilmington the next day.

I think the girls have told you the rest of the story. The only thing I can add is that my heart was in my mouth while the girls were making their introductions at the restaurant where we'd met up. Claire was in full seduction mode, I could tell right away. She was on the prowl for cunt. And Jessie was really the wild card here. If she was turned off by it, well, Claire wouldn't have objected if Jessie and I kept up our relationship, but it would have made things more awkward. I honestly didn't know how things would turn out for us all. The girls seemed to be hitting it off, but my stomach was churning.

To my relief, Jessie agreed to spend the night with us. In our bed, in fact. It turned out that she'd fallen for Claire as hard as I had, and Claire was head over heels in love with her. It wasn't Claire's first lesbian experience, but it was Jessie's, and that was another wild card. But I learned that when Jessie falls in love with somebody, it's all the way, heart, soul, and body. She took to Sapphic love like an eagle to the air. So what I feared would be a major problem turned out to be no problem at all.

So there I was. A half a year ago, I had no women in my life. And now I had two goddesses. When I saw them standing naked in front of each other, and then hugging tit to tit, it was all I could do to keep from jumping for joy. And now that's a sight I see all the time. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen two women so deeply in love with each other. It's beautiful to see them making love with each other in bed, with Jessie's dark skin and hair contrasting with Claire's pale skin and hair, Jessie's voluptuous curves and Claire's rail-thin body, Jessie's lush silky bush and Clair's bare pubes. Two bodies so different, yet two souls so alike. Four hands exploring all the secret places on their bodies that women know about first-hand, but a man only knows when he's told about them.

And the whole house smells like pussy! I have to light incense to hide the smell if somebody comes over the next day! And that passion is a good thing for me. Not only do I get twice as much pussy, but they can keep each other satisfied on their own while I'm recharging or away.

At first, their cycles were different, and we saw that as a benefit, since one girl would be on the rag and the other girl wouldn't. But it became apparent that a girl's period wouldn't make a particle of difference, since they craved cock whether they were riding the dragon or not. When their cycles did sync after a few months, it just meant that we'd be doing a lot more laundry that week. Claire would love to lick the menses off my dick, whether it was hers or Jessie's. Jessie thought that was weird at first and wouldn't do it, but after a while she got the taste for it, and she would share my dick with Claire. As for me, I don't mind it at all when I'm eating them out. It's just a different taste than usual.

When we're all home, we're in some sort of erotic haze, all naked and flirting with each other, keeping each other aroused. And when my urge for pussy becomes too great, either of them is willing to fuck me, taking turns like they'd take turns doing any household chore like cooking or washing the dishes. If one of them isn't in the mood, the other one usually is. And if either girl has the hots for me, she knows exactly which buttons to push to get me there. Claire plays the cool, haughty fashion model, teasing me and giving me just a little more each time, while Jessie is the wild, feral woman, growling as she throws me on the bed. On weekends, when we have all the time in the world, I could count on cumming five or six times every day, even though I'd need a little help with a cock ring once in a while. The last cums don't have hardly any jizz in them, and I usually don't last too long or even get very hard, but it's all good.

And I can't believe how Jessie has blossomed as a lover. She's almost as proficient as Claire is as a cock-teaser and cock-pleaser. Her kinks are different, though, which isn't a bad thing. If it weren't for Claire's love for light torture, I would never have seen Jessie's dom nature come out.

And we're all pretty promiscuous, as I think they've told you. There are about a dozen people, more or less, whom we've let into our sex lives over the years, the ones who really have a love for foursomes. But they're just diversions, for flavor. (The fact that I've had a vasectomy makes me very popular with the ladies who aren't on birth control!) It's fascinating how Jessie lets her slut side show when she's around two or three hard cocks, particularly when one of them is new to her, and she goes into full seduction mode with the guy. It's a wonder he doesn't cum the moment his cock touches her hairy cunt.

And having another guy in the bed gives me opportunities to experiment with gay sex, and I've liked what little I've tried so far. But these lovers haven't made a dent in the relationship that the three of us have. The fact that the girls love me as deeply as they love each other, and as much as I love them, is a huge blessing.

And we're always open to sex from strangers, if the time is right. I remember one time when the three of us were vacationing at a nude beach. It was a weekday and the weather was overcast, so we were the only ones there except for one young man who came by when I was fucking Claire. His boner plainly told us that he was enjoying the show, so Jessie slathered it with sunscreen and gave him a handjob, timing it to coincide with Claire's orgasm. His spew was pretty impressive, I have to say.

Then we sat there and chatted for a while. It turned out that he had just graduated from some sort of military secondary school and was going to the Citadel after his summer break. He was a virgin, and that really got Claire's motor running again. She started flirting shamelessly with him, fondling her breasts, spreading her legs, and letting him see my cum as it oozed from her hole. She spread those long inner lips of hers, which fascinated the guy, and he listened carefully as she told him how much she liked having them sucked on.

Before long, we boys both had hard-ons again. When Claire saw that, she retrieved a condom from her tote bag... she always comes prepared for a random tryst! She rolled it onto his hard cock, and took his virginity right there on the beach. Since she and the guy had dibs on the blanket, I fucked Jessie doggy-style as we watched him shoot his load into a woman for the first time. Jessie made sure that he had a good view of her breasts as they swung and smashed together. All he had to to was look up from Claire's face to see Jessie's smiling face and hanging boobs. His response was plain to see on his own face. But, hey, it was the guy's first time, and we really wanted to make it perfect for him.