Jester Cosplays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have made it if you didn't make the drive last so long." I grumbled as she walked away to her side of the bed.

Daisy rummaged through her nightstand before walking back to me with a ball gag in her hands, "This will stop the whining." She teased as she leaned over putting it in my mouth and fastening it behind my head. I got a nice view down the front of her dress as she did it.

"If it gets to be too much though, you can get the cuffs off. They're just velcro and I made sure you can reach to get yourself out if you really want to." she whispered in my ear before walking back to the bed this time letting her own dress fall off as she walked revealing a red lace thong and a matching push up bra.

She knew what she was doing too when she stopped at the side of the bed and made a show of slowly bending over to pick up a couple of items she had already pulled out. As she set them on the bed I saw it was her bunny vibe and a rosebud shaped toy I didn't recognize.

Daisy made a show of laying down on the bed, but she left her thong and bra on to start. She made eye contact with me and gave me a wink before putting in a pair of earbuds and starting something on her phone. It felt like forever watching her just lay there listening before her hands slowly started moving up and down her body.

As I watched her hands cupped her lace covered breasts gently massaging them. A hand slipped into the cups and I couldn't see what she was doing with the cups blocking my view. I could only imagine that she was teasing her tits as she massaged her amazing breasts.

This kept up for a while, time lost its meaning as I watched. Eventually she shifted her free hand behind her back to unlatch her bra and pulled it off dropping it on the side of the bed. I could tell she was enjoying herself by the slight flush to her skin and particularly because of the erect nipples she had been teasing.

My cock reached the point of being so hard and sensitive that brushing against the lace of my panties caused it to twitch and I could feel it leaking cum. I groaned, wishing to join her and being bound to the chair. Her smile and soft chuckle in response told me she heard me over whatever she was listening to.

Daisy kept one hand gently massaging her breasts while the other began sliding down her abdomen then over her panties where she began to circle and tease her own pussy through the fabric. I could see the fabric get darker and watched the darkness spread as she got wetter. Eventually she pulled them to the side and slipped a couple of fingers into herself.

I watched as her hand moved back and forth in and out as her thumb softly rubbed her clit. Her hand on her breast moved to grab the rosebud toy she set to the side earlier and clicked a button on it turning on what had to be a vibrating setting given the way it buzzed.

The hand Daisy had in her pussy slid out as she put the top of the rose bud against her clit. She started moaning, driving me wild as her back arched. Her moans were muffled as she put the fingers that had been in her pussy into her mouth. She sucked on her fingers, cleaning them off all while changing the settings on the bud. Her hips were bucking into the air as she pulled her fingers out of her mouth and slapped the sheets as if searching for something.

She didn't find what she was looking for until after she climaxed crying out in pleasure. The entire time she held the rosebud close against her riding the wave of pleasure she was feeling. I was envious of how long it lasted, the only times I've had orgasms that lasted that long was when she was fucking me with a strapon.

She finally found what she was looking for as her hand hit the bunny vibe, in a smooth motion she turned it on and slid it into her pussy and began fucking herself with it. She pulled the rosebud away and hit the button a few times trying to turn it off but just kept changing the settings. She gave up and tossed it to the side allowing her to just focus on using the vibe.

Already having peaked a second orgasm came quickly the ears of the bunny teasing her clit as the shaft of the vibe filled her pussy. She pushed her chest towards the ceiling as pleasure washed over her and she lost all sense of her surroundings.

Slowly she caught her breath and slid the vibe out and looked at me, "That was good but I need the real thing." She sat up and left the vibe on the bed as she walked over to the chair she bound me to, only stopping to pull her panties completely off and then pull my dress up and panties down far enough to free my engorged cock.

Her hand wrapped around my shaft felt amazing but nowhere near as good as her pussy felt as she lowered herself onto my lap sliding me into her. I felt her rest completely in my lap while she ran her hands through my hair, taking some in her hand and pulling my head backwards. As she began to grind against me shifting my cock within her she pulled my face to her and kissed me.

I knew I wouldn't last long with as primed as I was from watching her and the rush of her just taking total control. But Daisy was also riding the edge already and pulled out of the kiss pressing my face into her breast as she arched back. Using my tongue to tease it before pulling it into my mouth I sucked on her tit giving it a playful nibble.

It was all too much for me and I felt myself burst within her moaning into her as I did. "Yes cum in me, keep it coming!" She cried out as her pussy convulsed around my cock, she continued to ride and grind but slowed down eventually resting her head on my shoulder whispering in my ear, "Oh that was fun, I'd ask if you enjoyed the show but I saw the evidence of that already."

After Daisy released me from the bonds we cleaned up and spent the remainder of the day packing and planning a housewarming party combined with a coming out party. With all the packing we were shifting to the phase where we were living out of boxes. But the big move was coming up and the movers we hired outlined how to best be prepared for them which we wanted to be ready for. Daisy sent out invites via text to everyone letting them know the date and times for the house warming, we set it for the weekend after we moved in figuring that even if we still had unpacked boxes nothing says we just moved in like boxes everywhere.

A couple hours after the invites went out my phone buzzed with a text from Saul.

*Saul: Hey

*Saul: Long time no see.

*Saul: I just got an invite to a housewarming.

*Saul: You going?

As she walked by I asked Daisy, "Did you invite Saul to the housewarming? I didn't know you had his number."

"I don't but I sent one to Tom and told him to forward it onto the rest of the crew. You were planning on coming out to him too right?"

I waved my phone at her "Yeah, his text just caught me by surprise." As I started my response.

*Roxy: Yep I'll be there. U?

*Saul: If you're going to be there of course.

*Saul: At first I figured I've seen the house enough already.

*Saul: But I figured you might be there so now I'm going.

*Saul: What time are you planning on getting there?

*Roxy: ur sweet, I'll be there the whole time.

I took a slow deep breath and began typing. Before I finished he texted again.

*Saul: We have a job starting that day.

*Saul: So I'll be there later.

*Saul: After I get a shower and get changed.

I read his messages and hesitated a moment before taking another calming breath and hit send on my message.

*Roxy: It's not just a housewarming party. It's also a coming out party for me. I'm genderfluid. Sometimes I'm female and sometimes I'm male. A few people know already but this will be my official debut. I totally get it if you don't want to come but it would be nice to see you there.

I watched the moving dots indicate he was typing start and stop a few times before I received a reply.

*Saul: I assume Max and Daisy are some that know?

I waited for his usual multitude of messages for each line but after a short wait there was no additional message.

*Roxy: Daisy helped me learn this about myself. Max is the name I go by when I'm male.

My heart was racing holding the phone watching the status of my message change from sent to read. When five minutes passed with no response I stood up feeling shaky and found Daisy reading on the couch. I sat beside her and started crying, she immediately put her book down and wrapped me in a hug.

Mid tears I explained that I had told Saul the truth and then his messages stopped. Through sniffles and gasps I finished my summary with, "An..and now h..h.he stopped replying. I. I. I think he's done w..with me."

"Shhh you don't know that." Daisy said in a comforting tone as she rubbed my back. "He just received some big news, maybe he's just processing it." She wiped tears from my cheeks before kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, maybe." Was the only reply I could manage with my thoughts spiraling.

Over the next few days I couldn't stop myself from checking my phone to see if I had missed a response, less often on my Max days but repeatedly on my Roxy days. Daisy noticed me looking at my phone as the movers carried boxes out of the house, "You know staring at it isn't going to make him respond."

I looked up and sighed, "Yeah, but waiting is killing me."

She pulled me into our room and out of the way of a couple of guys carrying our furniture, "Just remember that conversations flow both ways. You can message him." She gave me a quick kiss before heading through the nearly empty house.

I lifted my phone and typed a quick message before heading out to get in Daisy's car, mine already at the new house and this our last time in the old one. We waved goodbye as we pulled out of the driveway and I hit send on the message.

*Roxy: R U ok?

As I sat in Daisy's car I made sure my skirt was smoothed out. The last items were loaded onto the moving truck and our Realtor locked up for us. As we drove away we both waved goodbye to the house. I was turned around watching the house disappear around the corner when my phone buzzed in my lap. I spun quickly to check and it was from Saul.

*Saul: Yeah sorry

*Saul: I've just been processing what you told me

*Saul: Do you know if Roxy or Max will be at the house warming?

*Saul: Or is that something you don't know ahead of time?

My fingers were flying as I typed my response.

*Roxy: Roxy will be at the party w/ Daisy. I don't always know ahead of time, but when I'm looking forward to something for 1 side of me, I become that side. Like our not a date.

*Saul: I'll see you then.

*Saul: I'm sure you'll be too busy to hang out before then.

Daisy gave me a side glance while driving, "Well, was that him?"

I nodded saying, "Yeah, and he's coming to the house warming."

"It'll be good to see him again." she said with a wink.

"Yeah" I sighed, sitting back into my seat, "He said he's been processing that I'm genderfluid. I really hope he's figured it out by the party. I mean it's a good sign that he's coming, but I'm still nervous about it."

Reaching one hand over and resting it on my shoulder Daisy assured, "I'm sure it will work out."

We arrived at the new house with the final load on the moving truck behind us. The movers unloaded the rest of the furniture and put together anything that had been taken apart to move like our bed. Every now and then they'd call us to the room they were working in to ask for guidance on where to place items.

The rest of the day and following week were spent unpacking boxes, the pile of broken down boxes grew every hour. Working from home meant we got our offices unpacked first so that we could work and unpack during the week.

As Max I took the list of items needed for the party and returned home with arms full. Daisy came out of the guest room to help, "Believe it or not we're almost there. Just a few more boxes to go and we'll be all settled in, let's get the party supplies put away and see if we can't wrap up the last of the moving in. I don't think I could focus on getting set up for the party tomorrow night with things not unloaded yet."

Glancing at the pile of boxes I said, "Maybe we can talk a few guests into taking some recycling with them and get these cleared out."

A kiss from Daisy was followed up with her comment, "I like the way you think."

Later that night after learning that a few more boxes to go were some of the heaviest boxes and working up a sweat we were finally finished. After dropping the last box on the pile of empties we celebrated with a couple of drinks.

Needing a shower I was half undressed by the time I got to the bedroom. The new shower was fantastic, no shower curtain or door to deal with just walked around the tiled curve and there it was. Large enough to fit two adults comfortably at one time with shower heads on both sides and a rain simulating option from the ceiling. Combined with a tankless water heater I could take as long of a shower as I desired.

I was leaning back rinsing the conditioner out of my hair when I heard the soft steps of Daisy joining me. I glanced her way enjoying the view of her relaxing into the hot flow of water, seeing the way the water flowed over her body was hypnotic.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked scanning down my body, focusing on my now stiff cock.

"What can I say? You're absolutely stunning."

She reached over with a wet hand, grasped me by the shaft and pulled me from my water stream into hers for a passionate kiss. Our lips pressed together and our tongues darted into each other's mouths while the water flowed over us.

Her hand began stroking me and I slipped a hand between her legs to tease around her pussy, my thumb gently massaging her clit while two other fingers traced around the lips of her pussy. We were quickly groaning into each other's mouths.

I pinned her to the now warm wall and lifted one of her legs, putting her foot on the ledge we had installed for resting feet on when shaving our legs. I slid my fingers into her while moving the shower head to stop spraying directly on us. I didn't want any natural lubricants being washed away as our bodies created it.

Her hand never left my cock during all this movement which resulted in her leading the tip to her pussy. I felt my cock in the palm of my hand that was teasing her pussy and I pressed into her sliding my fingers out guiding myself in with the same movement.

She felt so good as I slid into her, our bodies pressing against each other as I pressed her into the wall. I built up a rhythm as I fucked her, eventually I grabbed her raised thigh and wrapped it around my waist before grabbing her waist and lifting her slightly. She took the hint and wrapped the other leg around me as I held her in my hands against the wall.

The sound of our wet bodies slapping into each other mixed with the sounds of the running water was joined by our moans. My lips left hers as I trailed down her neck licking the water off her skin following up with a gentle suck and soft nibble. As my lips moved she leaned her head back to give me better access and I ended my lips journey at the base of her neck on the other side from where I began sucking harder a little bit at a time. My sucking turned into a long bite as I growled into her feeling myself cum filling her with my load.

"Oh fuck that's hot." Daisy gasped as her body reacted to her own orgasm, her fingers clawing into my back.

My thrusts became erratic as my orgasm completed and I leaned into her catching my breath as she lowered her legs to the floor. I reached up to move the shower head to begin pouring over us again as I slid out of her, my cock hanging still a little swollen but no longer hard covered in our cum.

We both moved under our separate sides as she flipped to the rain from the shower heads. We cleaned up and got ready for bed. After looking in the mirror Daisy turned to me pointing at her neck.

"Look what you did! And the night before the housewarming."

I looked where I had been sucking and bit, there was a small light bruise developing.

"It's not that bad, could easily be covered up with a little make up. Hell, I even know how to do that now."

"It's not that bad right now,but what's it going to look like in the morning?" She asked, playfully swatting me with her hair brush.

"We'll see what it looks like then I guess." I shrugged.

We learned what it looked like in the morning, I was finishing the physical change to Roxy as I had woken up excited for the party and already having changed on the inside. Looking in the mirror as I put on some eye shadow I saw her come into the bathroom. I looked toward her and saw that the mark had gotten a little darker but it wasn't too large.

Daisy was able to cover it up, mostly. We took it easy in the morning setting up for the party, and when the caterer dropped off food in the afternoon we were all set to go. What I didn't know was that Daisy had ordered a custom banner for the party and had me help hang it before letting me see what it said. Hanging over the sliding door to the back porch it read "Welcome Home Daisy and Max/Roxy."

She explained that those who knew about me would know what it meant and those who didn't would ask, naturally turning it into a coming out conversation. I took a deep breath looking at the sign, "It's really happening. I'm a little bit nervous mixed with a bit excited, nervecited."

We both got changed into our new dresses, my first little black dress.While checking out how it fit so well hugging my body, I felt the nerves whip away for a little while. Daisy's dress was violet and cut very similar to mine, it did show the now fading hickey from the night before. It was faded enough that a little makeup completely made it disappear.

A couple hours later and the party was getting going, several people from work came right away. They were excited to see the house in person having given some feedback on the design, as well as get to spend some time together in person before the opening of Magnolia's office. They were a great boost to my confidence and source encouragement as well for fully coming out.

For the most part those who didn't know about my being gender fluid adapted pretty quickly after a brief pause to process everything. Daisy's parents were a bit perturbed but kept pretty quiet, pulling Daisy aside to talk. She later explained that it may take them a while, but my parents asked a lot of questions just trying to better understand "how it all works" but when we left things off we had a date set for the three of us girls to spend a day together.

I had butterflies in my stomach that leapt to my chest when Saul arrived. He chose a nice flannel button up with his jeans. He carried a bouquet of flowers and looked almost shy as he approached. I noticed that in my heels I was now only an inch shorter than him. He held out the bouquet to me and I accepted it.

"I was trying to think of something clever to say as I walked in, but the two of you are too beautiful and my train of thought got derailed." He said.

I was speechless and Daisy responded with an elbow to my side, "I think that was the perfect thing to say. Don't you think Roxy?"

A quick nod and a "Mhhm" was all I managed.

"You two have done a great job with making this place look like a home. It's really nice to be able to see a place I worked on settled into. I don't usually get to see that part of the job."

"Thank you Saul you're very kind, Roxy, why don't you grab a vase and put those in some water?" with a hand on my shoulder Daisy pointed me at the cabinet the vases were stored in and gave me a little nudge in that direction. "I'll chat with Saul while you're gone."

I knew she was up to something but I trusted her enough to know that whatever she was doing was something good. I looked at the flowers before giving them a smell as I walked, they were a wonderful arrangement and a perfect mix of scents. After getting the vase, preparing the flowers, rearranging them a little for the vase, and putting them out on the table I was gone from Daisy and Saul for a few minutes.