Jester's Advice

Story Info
Jesters can be brutally honest.
1.4k words
3.57
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The king put down his pen and put away his papers. Once he laid down in his bed, it officially was the end of the day. The king and queen laid side by side and still. The king was tense from his discomfort and disgust, while Queen Ara was stiff with anxiety and regret. She cleared her throat and was met with an angry grunt before she could even speak. Silence overtook the room once again.

A faint jingle approached their room. Ara heard the king curl up and sigh. The jester was appointed with giving the king bad news. She listened to the gleeful bells swing side to side until stilling in front of their door. She waited for a knock, but the silence permeated the room again.

Ara held back a sigh of relief as rain droplets began to knock on the window. She allowed her mental exhaustion to take her to sleep. She soon was in true, relaxed silence and alone with herself.

Small bells rang lightly. They were like Christmas bells gently twinging from the wind and snow. Ara figured she hadn't heard the knocking. She got up without worry for her husband was a heavy sleeper. She walked over to the door across the cold wooden boards with naked feet. How she hated the damn wood her husband loved.

The bells shook frantically as the queen opened the door. "Queen Ara," the jester exclaimed, "I didn't mean to wake you."

"I was already awake," she said without even considering whether she had or hadn't been.

"Mister must've been keeping you awake," the jester said with a wink. The queen just chuckled and began to close the door.

"No! No," he said, "I have something to show you."

The queen stopped and simply looked at the jester. He was tall, especially for a jester, and he certainly had a kind face. He worked more with the children, so he had to be a little more serious than funny to make a good impression upon the little ones. He blinked as she continued to stare. "Well," the jester said and laughed nervously, "follow me."

The queen walked through the halls with the jester. He hummed happily and laughed when he tripped over a small box. She got angry that her servants hadn't cleaned up properly. He talked about the battle with Zegerha, and the leader's funny dog. She worried about their next attack.

"I would have had better jokes if I had known you were awake," the jester said.

"Don't jesters specialize in impromptu?" The queen snapped.

"Oof."

"I should go back to sleep."

"Why are you so desperate to get back in back with nothing?"

"He's not nothing."

"He looks like a mummy. Probably does it on purpose. Y'know, to look like a dead pharaoh surrounded by gold. Wouldn't settle for less."

"Hmm."

"You should really give me some slack. I don't know you. I don't know what you like. We can get to know each other, though. I didn't just bring you out here for some laughs."

"Ok."

"I'm here for a good time. I'll give you a good time. Can't my drift?"

"What drift?"

"Never mind that. I want to have some nice fun with ya' babe," the jester murmured like a drunk man. The queen thought he sounded like someone.

"Bastard! You can't just insult the king like-"

"Do you love the king?"

"Of course."

'Hmm. Does he love you?"

She went quiet.

"Well I love you."

Ara stood with big eyes and an open mouth.

"Come on. Do you love me, too?"

"I barely know you."

"Well, how did my first impression do?"

"Bad."

"Well, let's get more comfortable, and I'll convince you otherwise."

They were standing in a large room. It was an extra room filled with clutter. A bed was tucked into the corner. She thought about how it would feel to sleep with someone who actually moved.

"Please stop making me wait."

Ara knows how that feels. It's not like she actually has anything to look forward to. She only sees her children from afar and can't remember the last time they talked. She might have never talked to them. She has nothing except maybe a happy ending. Being killed after sex rather than dying after years of a dead marriage sounded great.

The queen and jester walked over to the old bed. The queen smiled and cringed at the thought of those bells ringing during their sex, but the jester began to undress. She followed and quickly removed her gown. She held back a chuckle as he noisily tried to rip off his clothes. He ended up slowing down and unbuttoning each of his five layers of clothes. Each had cards and other objects hidden within, and they fell to the floor noisily. The queen laughed, and the jester blushed.

The queen laid back, and the jester climbed on top of her. His skin was an unusual glowing golden color that has become dark from almost a year of running back and forth from and to building to building. His eyes were a neutral blueish grey, and his lips were plump and red.

He looked up and down Ara with a calculating look. "Tell me something your husband has never done to you," the jester mused, "and I'll make your dream come true."

"Uh," the queen said, "we only kissed and did the traditional-"

"I should've known," the jester said and moved downwards until he was kneeling at the side of the bed. He stuck out his tongue and looked up with at the queen with a ecstatic smirk. He leaned in while his fingers trailed up the queen's legs.

Ara froze up at the wet feel of his tongue on her clitoris. It was warm and sent shocks through her body, but it was uncharted territory. The jester's fingers felt rough as they poked at her entrance, but they retreated and began to rub against her clitoris while his tongue went up and down the labia.

After a while, the jester switched back to where he started. Two of his fingers pressed through her body with ease and comfort. She sat completely still and wished for some instructions. She had no idea what to do with freedom.

"You know Queen Ara, I don't know a lot about you. There's one particular thing I need to know about you. Here, I'll talk tell you something about myself first. Jesters are always seen as these people that can do anything, but they can only do what anyone else can. It's just that you convince yourself that there is something. A king has all the power, but he cannot control his power if he cannot control himself. The king then gets a jester to control his temper, but the jester is then controlling his power. I may insult the most powerful creatures, but if I present myself like a rare fountain of truth, they will only want to see more of me. So Queen Ara, will you give me control, or will you reveal me for what I am and take my power away?"

"You can do whatever you want with me."

"Spoken like someone who has never had control. Are you not curious?"

"I don't know."

"Smack me and call me your bitch. See how you feel."

Queen Ara looked down. The jester lifted his head up and grinned. "Bitch!" She snapped and gave him a light smack.

The jester erupted into laughter and doubled over. "You sure now how to yell, but I barely felt that slap!"

"Just get back to touching me!"

The jester began to kiss her legs and use his fingers to rub her clitoris and labia. Ara was surprised at how quickly she began to feel heat growing outwards from her private parts. Tingling run up and down her lower stomach as she began to tense up. The jester began to lick at her opening and quicken his pace. The queen grabbed his head and wrapped her thighs around it.

Ara shook and trembled as she clawed and grasped at the jester. A wave of pleasure radiated up and down her body. The jester slowed at her erratic jerks until they both were sitting still.

The jester dressed himself, and the queen followed after a few moments. Queen Ara went towards her door as bells jingled in the opposite direction. The queen found her husband's door and went inside. Her husband was lying still and silent. The queen laid next to him and curled up. She didn't feel alone in her room. Instead of hearing silence, she remembered the jester's words, laughs, and bells. She allowed her physical exhaustion to take her to sleep. She never slept so well.