Jewel Ascending Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just a walk in closet, nothing special." Jewel countered.

"Yes, but most peoples walk-in closets are not the size of a small studio apartment. The fashion boutique we visited earlier today was smaller than this."

Jewel put on a pair of 4 inch comfort fit block heels. Her feet and her ankles would begin to ache if she didn't and she would be in agony in as little as 15 minutes if she tried walking without heels at least 4 inches high or higher.

"Yeah..." Jewel sighed as she took notice. She watched as Donna walked slowly around the room taking everything in.

Even though she had previously been married for 6 years her former governess, Leanne and her current chaperone; Muriel, had only managed to fill the room to half capacity with clothes and shoes. Everything was neatly and perfectly arranged and spaced such that anyone afflicted with OCD would have no issues.

At the far end of the room, with an outside wall featuring an enormous quarters fan arched window was Jewel's shoe collection. From floor to ceiling it held perhaps a hundred or so pair of heels, none with less than a 3 inch heel height. Kitten heels, stiletto heels, wedge heels, espadrilles...Jewel had probably worn most of them only once if at all. Despite the natural lighting from the window providing warm illumination, task lighting softly illuminated the shoes as if they were on display in a high fashion store. The shoes were all evenly spaced on display and there was easily room for twice as many more.

Next Donna turned her attention to Jewel's dress collection, which covered a side wall entirely in custom made designer fashion dresses. Every dress was equally spaced and like her wall of shoes there was probably room for two or three times as many as it currently held. Donna hung up her dress they had bought earlier and put on a robe.

The third wall, opposite of the dress wall was for blouses and skirts. Blouses were hung on a top rung while skirts were hung on the lower rung. There was a wide variety of blouses to choose from yet it surprised Donna that the majority of the skirts, over half of them, were pleated A-line skirts followed by a selection of pencil skirts and then a few other varied styles making up the rest.

Donna found it amusing that Jewels' school uniforms were hung at the end, her uniform skirts on the lower rung and her uniform blouses, sweaters, and blazer on the top rung.

After Donna walked once around she turned her attention to the center of the room. At one end were the two commercial sized dresser drawers, each occupying the same amount of space as a twin bed, yet were as high as a typical bedroom dresser, that held all of Jewel's intimates.

Nighties, bras, panties, and other more erotic wear such as torsolettes and corsets she had been required to keep for her husband's bedtime entertainment and pleasure. One entire drawer was stuffed with petticoats. Jewel's memories of each time her husband had her 'dressed for a scene' usually involved hyper-feminine styles and petticoats were the foundation garment for those ensembles.

On one side of the door way were two wardrobes. Her swim gear and athletic attire were kept inside, as if they were not worthy of display. The other side of the door was her "mirror room", an enclosed 6 sided room with wall mirrors that would allow her to see reflections of herself and whatever outfit she was wearing that day from every angle.

Jewel saw as Donnas' eyes were again drawn to the Swarovski crystal doorknob and chandelier.

A set of Hepplewhite chairs in white and a matching table were in the front center of the room where clothing could be laid out.

A round tuffet occupied the opposite side nearest the shoes to provide her a place to sit when putting on her heels.

The most interesting feature Donna noticed were the eight mannequins arranged in the front center of the room. These were each displaying Jewel's most expensive and precious gowns that her Governess and Chaperone had considered too important to merely be hung or stored.

On one mannequin, covered in a clear breathable dust cover was her wedding dress. The one she was made to wear as she listened to the vows that were made as she was taken as an arranged bride to Count Jean Claude Delacroix and made his arranged male bride and wife.

Jewel wanted to get rid of it but the terms and conditions of her inheritance forbade such a thing.

Another mannequin displayed an 18th century vintage period riding dress complete with bonnet and bustle. Jewel recalled fondly the outfit from one of her many escape attempts.

Another displayed a ballroom dance gown that adhered to the athletically borderline scandalous nature that was de rigueur for that vocation.

The remaining mannequins each displayed a gown of significant beauty.

"Did you buy these?"

"They were made for me. I rarely ever was allowed to choose my own clothing. I once spent over 40,000 dollars on a shopping trip to try and hurt my husband financially. He never noticed. The cost of this dress alone was almost three times that."

"It doesn't look like it came from a store." Donna said, admiring the craftsmanship.

"No, they're hand made by a designer; although I don't know which ones. I was expected to simply wear them, look pretty, and make my husband look good doing so."

"These mannequins...are they all the same size as you?" Donna noted.

"Yes, all made to my exact measurements. The designers could use one to custom fit a gown without me being present."

All the cabinetry and shelving, wardrobes, table and chairs, were all obviously custom hand made for this room and bespoke of the wealth necessary in their creation, being made of teak, oak, African dark wood, and lined with cedar.

Jewel watched as Donnas' attention turn to the dresser drawers as she opened one at random and looked inside.

"My brassieres; I prefer the lightly lined versions. My breast augmentation made my breasts and nipples extremely sensitive and the lining helps to reduce the impact of unexpected...sensations." Jewel felt awkward trying to explain the hyper sensitivity of her bosom that she had to endure.

Jean Claude usually ignored her breasts; instead always concentrating on dominating her and using her for his pleasure; the few times he ever touched her breasts he seemed oblivious and mauled them, never causing Jewel any sensations of pleasure or enjoyment.

Not until after his death did Jewel discover how sensitive and enjoyable her breasts really were.

With gentle caresses she could induce feelings of intense pleasure that could even induce orgasm and cause her to ejaculate from pleasure without even touching or masturbating her penis. Jewel pleasured herself by stimulating her breasts only reluctantly because any amount of stimulation tended to become overpowering and caused increasing pleasure demanding additional attention.

"So is this what I think it is?" Donna asked.

Jewel looked over to what she was holding up.

"Yes, it is a sleep corset. When Jean was on travel I was often required to wear that."

"You know what these are really for, right?"

"Yes, to enforce chastity on young unmarried women."

Jewel had to admit to herself that as uncomfortable as they were to wear she had never thought about masturbating while alone. Her first marriage was too traumatic for her to have ever considered it and very nearly turned her completely off of sexual intimacy.

"And these?"

"Those are hobble girdles. They are useful in preventing overly long walking strides."

Jewel considered them as especially evil. The amount of compression on her waist, thighs and hips and her inability to take a step longer than 6 or 8 inches when she wore one was embarrassing.

Donna smiled reluctantly as she placed it back in its appropriate drawer. As she opened another drawer she gasped in surprise.

"And what are these?"

Jewel cringed internally but showed no emotion.

"Those are butt plugs. They are actually something of a mixed blessing. Wearing one would open me up...uh...back there, and make our...umm...intimacy less painful for me."

Donna perused the other items in Jewels 'naughty' drawer. Jewel saw where her gaze had fallen next.

"Those are dildos."

"I know that, but why do you have them?"

Jewel momentarily became lost in reverie as she recalled her fellatio instructor training her on how to give a man a blow job.

"No, you must control the tempo and the pacing or your husband will become overly enthusiastic resulting in injury to your throat." Her instructor commanded.

Jewel slowed down. She found her 'lessons' tedious, embarrassing, and demeaning. Being forced to suck artificial cock as a means to make her more proficient when she sucked on Jean Claude's cock was a lesson she'd rather not have to learn. But her husband had hired the instructor for her and Jewel had no say.

"You can't argue with a good blow job!" Her instructor lambasted Jewel.

Why the hell should I care about his pleasure when he certainly never cared about mine?

Jewel spat out the cock from her mouth to swallow the build up of saliva and was immediately chastised by the fellatrix.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Keep going. You will get that thing down past your gag reflex today young lady!" Her voice was assertive and commanding much like the stereotypical belligerent tone of a military drill instructor.

Jewel did as she was told. The fellatrix held a small crop for 'motivation' and Jewel had already felt its sting twice that day.

Jewel broke away from her reverie and considered answering Donna but Donna had mistaken Jewels reluctance for embarrassment and simply smiled mischievously and moved on.

Jewel noted that Donna had found a tablet containing a vanity album of pictures; a scrap book of images from news media and from her social media account maintained by Dianne. Within were pictures of various outfits she wore during her marriage to her deceased husband Count Jean Claude Delacroix the Fourth.

Donna was intrigued by the variety of styles and fashion choices.

Most of the images were taken via hidden camera and appeared to capture the 'spontaneous' and 'unscripted' moments as well as several posed and staged photos taken openly with a professional digital camera. A few were obviously taken with a cell phone camera as 'selfies'. A few more 'candid' cell phone pictures were included for purposes of maintaining the appearance of spontaneity. Some were images of Jewel dressing and appeared to be from behind the mirrors in the mirrored room

"Some of these are...very daring" Donna remarked as she swiped through the album.

"If by very daring, you mean slutty; then yes, it's very daring." Jewel replied evenly.

Donna noted the many gowns hanging along one wall.

Jewel followed her gaze and recalled how most of them she only wore once and now will probably never wear again as they hung listlessly in her closet.

Jewel noticed when Donna spied a beautiful blue ball gown. It was floor length, backless all the way down to the top curve of her buttocks and showed plenty of side-boob.

"I don't suppose that I can borrow this for our next date?" She asked.

"Yes you may," Jewel smiled at her choice. It would be perfect for the opera gala. "but we will have it altered to fit you perfectly first."

"Why is that necessary? I already know we are the same size."

"It shouldn't be necessary, but somehow, one of society's noble women will spot it and make statements and implications detrimental to both of us. These women can be...catty to the extreme. It will impact my status as noble countess if it were implied I was recycling dresses."

"That is really wasteful." Donna said scornfully.

"Yes." Jewel simply agreed.

Donna put on the nightie that Jewel had offered her and followed her to her master bathroom. They silently performed their individual ablutions getting ready for bed. Jewel was nervous. It was only their third date, and was just a dinner date at that but Donna had agreed to spend the night.

Jewel removed her makeup with a cosmetics wipe and then gently washed her face with lukewarm water and gentle exfoliating soap to ensure her skin was completely clean.

She used a small amount of lotion to replace moisture in her skin that was removed by the chemicals of the makeup removal wipes and the soap.

She had learned in her first encounter with Donna that it was difficult to be a lipstick lesbian. Kissing a girl is such fun and an amazingly pleasurable experience but gosh-darn-it if it doesn't mess up both of their lips lipstick.

Jewel was grateful that she had been taught early in her marriage to always keep her lipstick on hand for frequent touch-ups. Such knowledge actually came in handy now.

With hair touched up and makeup removed and both now in their nighties Jewel followed Donna to the master bed. Jewel noted the maid must have turned down the bed covers while they were in the master bath readying for bed.

Jewel smiled as she admired the view of Donnas' curves as she walked behind her. She didn't consider it odd that she would follow Donna even in her own house.

In Jewel's prior illicit affairs with Donna, Jewel had always been subordinate. It made sense this way with Donna as headmistress and Jewel as student and later teacher's assistant. Donna always instigated their romantic interludes. It was easy for Jewel to slip back into her role as the submissive partner in their relationship.

As they crawled into bed and snuggled in the center under the warm bedcovers Jewel embraced the warmth of Donnas' skin, the softness of her breasts, the firmness of her thighs. She reveled in the warm feeling of Donnas' arms around her back as she pulled her tightly into her embrace.

Jewel felt anticipation as she hoped this meant Donna wanted intercourse.

Jewel sighed as Donna gently reached into Jewel's panties and stroked her tumescent penis. Once fully hard Donna pushed the front of Jewel's panties down uncovering her small cock and flipped up the hem of her nightie. Donna pushed Jewel from their embrace and onto her back. Jewel could feel her nipples surge in arousal, standing firm atop her C cup breasts under the plunge cut bosom of her nightie, the sheer fabric offering only minimal concealment of the visual indication of her arousal.

Donna rolled up on top of Jewel and took Jewel's face in her hands and leaned in for a kiss. Jewel's eyes closed in anticipation as Donnas' lush lips met Jewel's own; their soft kiss stimulating every nerve ending and increasing Jewel's arousal.

Jewel placed her hands on Donnas' waist and gently lifted up the hem of Donnas' nightie. She slipped her hands lower to grasp the hem of Donnas' panties and removed them only to discover that Donna wasn't wearing any.

Donna broke from their kiss and leaned back, her knees on either side of Jewels waist and planted her bare pussy firmly against Jewel's hard penis.

Jewel could feel the warmth and the wetness of Donnas' pussy and her arousal. Jewel tried to move her hips and attempt to align her cock and thrust into Donnas' warm folds and received a gentle slap on her face from Donna.

"Nuh uh uh." Donna negatively chided her.

Jewel lay still as Donna maintained control of their lovemaking. She strained to not move as Donna slowly slipped her warm wet folds up and down the shaft of Jewel's penis. Jewel for her part took the spaghetti straps from Donnas' nightie and finding no resistance or remonstration slipped them off Donnas' exposed shoulders. As the fabric dropped down Jewel placed her hands back onto Donnas' waist and watched.

She watched the material of the nightie bunch up around Donnas' waist.

She watched Donnas' nipples jut out proudly from her full C cup breasts.

She watched as Donnas' breast jiggled hypnotically before her from the rhythmic motion of her riding.

She watched as Donnas' face became flush with excitement.

Now slicked with Donnas' pussy juices Donna finally reached down between both their legs and lifted and aligned Jewel's cock with Donnas' pussy. With a slow and steady motion she pushed down onto Jewel's cock and let it slide deeply and fully inside her.

Jewel and Donna both gasped simultaneously in pleasure as Jewel's penis was fully enclosed by the warm velvety folds of Donnas' labia and vagina and Donna felt the comfortable fullness and hardness of Jewel's penis as it filled her insides.

After the plunge Donna waited a moment a gazed into Jewel's eyes. Jewel gazed adoringly back into Donnas' eyes as she was forced to exercise tremendous self restraint and wait for Donna to initiate the next part.

Once she seemed satisfied Donna, maintaining her gaze, lifted up and began to ride Jewel's cock. At first, with agonizingly slow strokes, Donna rode up and down Jewel's penis, letting Jewel's full 6 and 1/2 inches feel every millimeter.

Her pace increased so slowly and so imperceptibly that Jewel wasn't sure when the slow and gentle teasing had transformed into a vigorous pounding ride as Donna slammed down with more and more force each stroke onto Jewel's hardness.

Jewel watched transfixed as Donnas' breathing became more ragged, her cheeks flushed, her upper lip formed a sheen of sweat, her bosom heaved with each breath and her pussy slammed down causing Jewel's cock to disappear inside her.

Jewels pleasure increased tenfold as Donna suddenly grabbed Jewels nipples and rubbed her thumbs across their engorged prominence. Without warning and with unbridled lust Jewel cried out in pleasure as her orgasm slammed through her body. Her penis spurt it's small amount of cum into Donnas wet folds.

After Jewel came Donna rode her even harder. Jewel's penis never flagged as the slippery wetness and stimulation was too great. Donna was now using Jewel for her pleasure and hers alone. Minutes passes as Donna maintained an incredible pace riding up and down on Jewel's penis.

Suddenly Donnas' breath seemed to catch and her bosom impossibly swelled larger than before. She arched her back and plunged down hard onto Jewel's wet and cum smeared penis. With a cry of passion Donna ground down onto Jewel, Jewel's cock fully buried inside her. Impaled on her penis Donnas' orgasm spread in waves throughout her body as several peaks of pleasure rippled inside her.

Donna lifted and plunged down again, then ground down, then lifted and plunged down again, before opening her eyes.

They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul and Jewel would swear that deep inside Donnas' penetrating green eyes she could see the explosion of her rapture as it was spent inside her.

With her orgasm subsiding Donna slipped off from Jewel's penis and collapsed onto her back into the bed.

Jewel again remembered how during their encounters when Donna was headmistress of her boarding school and she was a student that she enjoyed Jewel's submissive, subservient position in bed after sex.

Jewel curled up onto Donnas' side and rested her head gently on Donnas' shoulder and bosom. She felt Donnas' hand caress the back of her hair as she slowly recovered from the pleasures of her exertions.

She remained there several minutes as they slowly recovered their breath until Donna flexed her arm slightly and wriggled her fingers. If she stayed in position any longer it would become uncomfortable and Donnas' arm would fall asleep, so Jewel rolled onto her other side, into the small spoon position, resting her head gently onto her pillow.

Donna rolled over into the big spoon position and placed her arm over Jewel pulling her into an embrace.

The perfect end to the perfect date, Jewel thought with satisfaction as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

**

Jewel woke up the next morning and for the first time she could ever remember was not curled up into the far corner of her bed. She rolled over and looked at Donna, still asleep, practically nude as her nightie was still wrapped around her waist. Her beautiful reddish brown hair had adorably fallen partially across her face. She could hear her softly and deeply breathing and see the steady swell of her breasts as she lay in deep slumber.