Jezebel's Perverted Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, at least she knew she could get people's attention. She could have sworn there were a few whispers as she idly floated to the side, leaning back a little to let them all have a look at her new body. Jezebel tried to play it as casually as she could. A faint slapping sound to one side made her turn her head to see a very annoyed looking human girl walk away from an elf boy with a large, red handprint on his face. That almost got a laugh out of her.

Thankfully, it did get a laugh out of a few others, and suddenly everything was back to the way it had been before she'd dived in. Well, mostly. A few of the boys and girls continued to unsubtly glance down at her, one or two mouthing to each other and pointing. Jezebel could feel her cheeks begin to burn; it was much more attention than she was used to. It was utterly terrifying, but... also very, very nice. The same sadistic side of her that her transformation had awoken was apparently an exhibitionist and a shameless flirt. So much so that she decided to pull herself out of the pool very slowly, letting everyone get a good, long look at her body as the water dripped off it. At least two jaws dropped, another handful swallowed, and one girl suddenly rushed off to be somewhere private.

It was absolutely exhilarating.

At least, until she felt a sharp pain across her arse.

Jezebel yelped, her hands leaping over to the stinging skin as she turned on the spot. A couple of green-skinned orcs were guffawing behind her, high-fiving one another while one -presumably, the one who had smacked her- winked. She could feel her cheeks burn with outright embarrassment.

She yelped again as the orcs went barrelling into the pool, spraying her and everyone in the vicinity.

"Arseholes," A voice growled beside her, "You alright?"

"Y-yeah..." Jezebel said, turning to face them. She stopped herself squeaking; her saviour was an Amazonian woman with skin like beaten bronze. Two cat ears atop her head, with vicious claws tipping her fingers. The lion-like fur on her hands moved up to her elbows, her shins sharing the same elegant furriness. Her tail was flicking irritably. Jezebel had never met a sphinx before, but she hoped they were all this... well-built. Sharp features, strong limbs... she could swear she could see the woman's abs move under the blue one-piece swimsuit. Jezebel almost wished she'd been the one to get punched.

"What the fuck, Bellanca?!" One of the orcs said as he climbed out of the pool. He shook himself off like a dog, eliciting disgusted cries from people nearby, and glared at the sphinx. They were almost the same height, meaning they both towered over Jezebel.

"Girls protect girls," Bellanca said, "Especially from perverts like you."

"What, I'm not allowed to show a little appreciation?"

"Appreciation? You fucking smacked her ass!"

"And I'm going to kick yours if you don't push off, kitty!" The other orcs had made it out of the pool, snorting and snarling as they advanced behind their leader. Bellanca bared her fangs and flexed her fingers. The conversation seemed to die out all around the party in the few seconds it took for things to become a stand-off. And it was getting worse. Already, a small group had gathered: a tiny girl made of lean muscle with features that could either be dog or lizard, a couple of harpies fluttering down from their roosts and squawking loudly, and a few humans bearing pointed fangs that hinted at some form of were-creature. Jezebel swallowed, shrinking away from the growling masses. So much for subtle...

Both groups turned as a clicking sound made its way towards them. Two boys were making their way towards them: a red-skinned oni that looked as if he could bench-press Jezebel with one hand and a very smiley satyr. While the big guy was in tiny -and wonderfully tight- briefs the latter was in a pair of khaki shorts, an open shirt and most notably a purple silk cravat. Gordon, no doubt. He certainly walked as if he owned the place. And walk he did, right up to her; his little hoofed feet clacking on the stones.

"Ladies, gents... is there a problem here?" Gordon asked.

"These assholes have been harassing us all day!" Bellanca said.

"Come on, it's just a bit of fun!" The head orc snapped.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Gordon said, "Eoin, man... I like you. I really do. But this isn't the first time you've started something. Not the first time I've had to talk to you at one of my gigs, you know? This must be number... number... Bato?"

"Five," The big red oni said. Bato's hair was wild, curly and black, like a mane framing a dour face. A pair of horns erupted from his head, and several tusk-like teeth jutted from his top and bottom lips.

"Five! So, you know I've been lenient so far. Real lenient. And it's nothing personal. But, if you're gonna keep causing this kind of ruckus..." Gordon shrugged, gesturing to the rest of the party-goers. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Capiche?"

The orcs somehow managed to grumble and chuckle at once.

"Dude, you're not seriously going to kick us out over some bitches, right?" Eoin said.

"Oh, I won't. But my man here..."

Bato cracked his knuckles.

"Well, you've seen how much he can bench, I'm sure. And that's before these lovely ladies start volunteering."

Eoin snarled, baring his tusks. Finally, he grunted, waving the rest of his green-skinned friends out of the pool and back through to the kitchen. Mere moments after the hum of conversation resumed. Jezebel breathed a sigh of relief.

"I am so, so sorry you had to go through that," Gordon sighed, turning to face her, "Is there anything I can get you? A drink, maybe a complimentary back-rub or something? I know a guy whose hands are like magic."

"He is magic," Bato said.

"No, but thanks anyway," Jezebel said.

"You know..." Gordon said, sliding his sunglasses down, "I don't think I've ever seen you at one of my little soirees before."

"I've never had the time," she said. She placed her hands on her hips and hoped it made her look more confident, "You must be Gordon."

"Ah, my reputation has preceded me!"

"It is quite a reputation."

"Impressive enough to draw someone as stunning as you out of hiding, I see," He sidled up to her and, before she could object, slipped a hand around her waist. Her skin crawled just a little, "Would you like the guided tour? Maybe a few introductions, miss...?"

"Amanda." Well, if she was going to be incognito, she might as well go the whole way.

"Amanda..." He said, nodding slightly, "I love it. Well, if the rest of you ladies don't mind, I'd like to introduce Amanda here to some people. I promise I'll bring her back in one piece."

"Ha. Ha." Bellanca said dryly, "She doesn't have to go anywhere."

"It's fine...!" Jezebel said, "Really, I like meeting new people."

"As long as she's with Bato and me, I promise nothing will happen to her," Gordon said. Bato just stood there.

"Hmph..." Bellanca said, "Alright, but if he starts trying to talk you into anything..."

"I would never!" Gordon said with mock outrage.

"I'll be fine," Jezebel said, gently prying Gordon's hand off her hip. He got the hint pretty quickly. The group of girls dispersed slightly, leaving Jezebel to feel like she missed an opportunity. But if Gordon was leading her to new people... well, maybe she could find someone suitable there. She already wanted to see if she could break through Bato's stoic expression. What would he look like whimpering beneath her...? She shook the thoughts out of her head. One step at a time, Jez.

Gordon led her around the pool to a small, shaded area under a large oak tree. At on two deck-chairs were a pair of guys. Both pure, un-affected humans by the looks of it. That was a hell of a rarity nowadays. They both hopped off their seats, grinning and shouting helloes to Gordon and Bato.

"Amanda, this is Liam," Gordon said, gesturing to the fair-haired white guy. He nodded at her, and she gave him a little wave. He was at least polite enough to not immediately look down at her chest.

"This is Tyler," Gordon continued pointing to the other human. Tyler was a very smiley person by the looks of it, offering her his hand to shake. His grip was firm. Very firm. And he clearly worked out religiously; everything rippled under his deep brown skin.

"And you've already met Bato," Gordon finished, gesturing up and behind Jezebel. She turned, peering up at the monstrously tall man.

"Hello," She half-whimpered.

"Hey," Bato grunted back.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before," Liam said.

"This isn't normally my thing," Jezebel said, "But I heard that these parties could get... interesting."

"That's one way to put it," Tyler chuckled.

"A bit of a thrill-seeker, huh?" Gordon asked, "Looking for a little... entertainment? A good time, maybe?"

"That depends on what kind of a good time you're offering," Jezebel said, trying to be coy. And probably failing.

"Well... normally the fun stuff doesn't start happening until after dark. But for you..." Gordon noticeably looked her up and down, a smirk crossing his face, "I reckon we could give you a little demonstration. In private, of course."

Bato snorted behind her.

"We? As in, all of you?" Jezebel asked.

"If it makes you more... comfortable."

She looked around the group; not one of them seemed to object. Tyler and Liam even grinned at one another. Jezebel felt like she might be biting off more than she could chew. Or swallow. But... she did come to this party for a reason. And four reasons were handing themselves to her on a silver platter. They weren't really her type. Not to say they weren't handsome; Liam had supermodel looks, and Tyler had an incredibly dangerous, heart-melting smile. Even big Bato had an appealing sort of savagery to him. The word "ravish" came to mind. She looked up at him and bit her lip, before turning back to Gordon. Even through the chlorine, she could smell them. Not just smell, almost... feel their presence. Their warmth. She was getting light-headed just being beside them, all the blood rushing through her as her heart pounded in her chest. Her libido was screaming at her, her hunger gnawing away at her sensibilities.

Strangers? Check. Casual? Check. Plenty to 'eat'? Check, check, check.

"And where would we go for this demonstration?" Jezebel asked.

***

The bedroom they took her to was on the second floor, the large windows overlooking the pool and yard obscured by long curtains. It was neat and tidy like it belonged in a showroom. A king-sized bed taking up most of the far wall, and a door leading to what Jezebel assumed was an ensuite bathroom. The same modern feel as the rest of the house, with an extra little bit of hotel chic. Someone closed the door behind her as she padded across the carpet and she shivered.

"Cold?" Liam asked.

"Oh, no. Just... excited," She replied, "Is this a guest room?"

"One of many," Gordon said, "But at my parties, guests tend not to stay more than an hour or so. If you catch my drift."

"An hour? That's quite the high bar you're setting."

"Ouch," Tyler said.

"No worries, it's cool." Gordon sidled up alongside her, wrapping an arm around her waist, "If she thinks she can keep all four of us satisfied in just an hour, then who am I to stop her from trying?"

"Man, I knew demons had appetites, but damn..." Liam shook his head, "Hey, Bato? Are oni girls like this too?"

Bato shrugged, "More hip breaking."

"Now there's a way to die," Tyler chuckled.

"Gents, come on. A little respect for our lady friend here," Gordon said, "We can't go about comparing her until she's shown us her stuff, right?"

"Dude..."

"What?"

"She's not a hooker, man," Liam said.

"I know, I wasn't-"

"Guys," Jezebel said firmly. She ran a finger down Gordon's chest, her heart was pounding, and her head screaming at her. So much muscle, and so much skin... "Are we going to argue, or are we going to fuck?"

"Damn, I love a girl who knows what she wants," Liam said, slipping a hand up her side. Jezebel whimpered as Tyler pressed up behind her, his half-hard cock pressing into her soft backside through their swimsuits. Every touch left little lines of fire on her skin, shivers going up and down her spine. Nevermind her demonic instincts, her natural libido was going wild! She ran her hands up Liam's body, taking in a sharp breath.

"You boys are eager to share..." She said.

"Know what they say: more the merrier, right?" Tyler said in her ear.

Her giggle was cut off by Gordon as he pressed his lips to hers. He was a terrible kisser, but with everything else happening to her body, she still quivered beneath him. Liam's hands found her breasts, squeezing the sensitive skin through her bikini top. She squeaked as the fabric fell away and felt a little flush of pride as the boys collectively inhaled. She ground back on Tyler, breaking apart from Gordon's kiss with a low moan. It felt good to be wanted. Needed. Especially by so many. The way their warm bodies felt pressed against her made her cunt throb with anticipation. And then again with pleasure as someone dragged a finger along the sodden fabric of her bikini bottoms.

"Hey, Bato! You sure you don't want in on this?" Gordon said.

"I'll wait my turn," Bato said.

"Man, you make it sound like a game or something..." Liam shook his head.

"It's fine," Jezebel chuckled, "I'm happy if he wants to watch. I'm not sure how well I could handle you three and that big slab of muscle."

"Are we not big enough for you, then?" Tyler joked.

"No... I think you're just right." She slowly dropped to her knees, looking up at them with a mock sort of pleading as she squeezed her breasts between her elbows. It took all of half a second for them to start fumbling with their swimming trunks. She had to stop herself laughing at their enthusiasm; hook-ups were a lot more fun than she'd thought. She could get used to this, for sure. She hummed to herself, her tail gently swaying in the air behind her.

And then there was a dick. An actual, genuine penis bobbing just in front of her face. It was... different from her toys. She wasn't sure if it smelled much better, but the sweat was surprisingly intoxicating. Gordon wasn't huge, but he wasn't small either. Most of him was hidden amongst the curly brown hair that covered his hips and thighs. Still, enough of his surprisingly human cock poked out to make her demonic instincts roar.

"Hey, you okay there, red?" Tyler said, "You look like you're spacing out a bit."

"Who knew my cock was a religious experience?" Gordon said.

"Dude, come on," Liam sighed.

"It's nothing, I just..." Jezebel began, trailing off as Liam and Tyler shed their briefs. She licked her lips; they were both about average, but whereas Liam had a little extra length, Tyler had him beaten on girth. Liam was mostly straight, and his pubic hair neatly kept and trimmed. Tyler curved upwards, with a full curly bush at the base. It was getting harder and harder to not throw herself at them. "I-I just..."

"Don't tell me you're all bark and no bite," Tyler chuckled.

"Don't talk about biting it," Liam said.

"I dunno, if it's gentle..."

"You're weird, man."

"Easy, lads," Gordon said, "Shy girls always end up being the best. She probably just needs a little... prompting."

And with that, he shoved her face-first into his crotch. It was warm. No, hot. Not quite scalding but close. And he was already dripping something sticky onto her cheek. Her stupor broke, and she slowly lapped up the underside, eyes continually flicking up to Gordon's face to make sure she was doing it right. No complaints as she kissed and licked up and down the length, nor when she flicked her forked tongue over his head. Salty for sure, with a hint of bitter from his pre.

"Dude!" Liam said.

"What?"

"That isn't what you should mean by 'prompting.'"

"When did you start getting all uppity?"

"When you started being a dumbass."

Jezebel rolled her eyes. She reached out and took hold of Tyler and Liam's cocks, popping off Gordon's with a little sigh. "I appreciate the thoughts, boys, but if you don't mind... I'd really like to just suck some cock right now," -She gave Liam and Tyler a long, slow stroke each- "Is that okay with you?"

"Woah. What happened to that shyness from before, huh?" Tyler asked.

"I told you, man. Shy girls are some of the best," Gordon said.

She closed her eyes and tried not to blush as she stroked Tyler and Liam while her head bobbed further and further down Gordon. This was... kind of fun. Her thighs ground together with each small groan of pleasure that leaked out of the boys. Her boys. She giggled around Gordon's shaft. Thumbs teasing tips as she revelled in the sharp hisses. This was nowhere near as scary as she'd been expecting; they were putty in her hands!

Were, until Gordon's hands shot out and grabbed her by the horns and forced her lips further down his cock. With a muffled grunt, she yanked herself off him and gasped for air.

"Come on, man! I told you about that 'alpha' shit!" Tyler said.

"Fuck off, Tyler. I'm horny, and you bet your arse I'm going to- ow!" Gordon yelped as Jezebel smacked his thigh with her tail.

"You know..." Jezebel said, "If you wanted to fuck my face, all you had to do was ask me nicely."

"Shit... okay. Do you want me to fuck your- ow!"

"Nicely."

"Fucking... fine. Can I please fuck your face?"

"Hmm..." She looked up at him, pouting a little. It was so very, very tempting to say no. Leave the boy frustrated for being so rude to her. Honestly, she almost wanted to outright punish him.

But on the other hand, she couldn't stay long enough to give him what he really deserved. And she was starving...

Jezebel opened her mouth, pushing her tongue out and making a little 'ah!' noise.

It was a compelling invitation. Gordon's hands went back to her horns, making her squeak a little before his cock slid back down her throat. This time she could relax, and be thankful for her lack of gag reflex. A threatening tail wag kept his pace slow to start with, but soon he was full-on thrusting past her lips. It was weird, having her mouth be used like this. A little uncomfortable. But the noises he was making... She groaned around him, exaggerating just a little so she could hear that laboured breathing. Those sharp gasps and barely held moans. Her hands left Tyler and Liam to steady herself on Gordon's thighs. He was showing no mercy; fucking her face like it was a second pussy. His grunts were growing more and more desperate. She pressed her tongue against his underside, urging him further and further until...

With barely a grunt, Gordon came. She could feel his cock pulse in her mouth, a spurt of hot, thick fluid splattering onto down her throat. Jezebel pulled back, opening her mouth wide and letting him cum across her tongue and lips. She gave him a second or two to jerk out the last drop, feeling it drip down her cheeks and onto her chest. Her hand moved up to her mouth as she swallowed, wiping the last dregs of the salty, slightly bitter liquid.

It was... good. Really good. She lapped the droplets off her fingers hungrily. It was fucking amazing! She'd never tasted anything like it. She slowly dragged her fingers down her throat as she swallowed the last droplet, a little content sigh escaping her. The calm, logical part of her mind told her that her succubus biology was influencing the taste. A bias towards it. The rest of her mind promptly decided that it didn't give a shit, it just wanted more. And not only because of the taste; for the first time, the hunger was dulled. The aching had died just a little. Enough to make her feel like a starving man at his first banquet. It wasn't filling, but it was something. And it tasted simply fantastic.