Jezz and Edge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringmistress shook her head. "You two are weird."

Jezz grinned. "You have no idea."

"At any rate," said Morganna, "although I'd have no problem taking you down myself, I have a show coming up and I have no intention of ruining my makeup, so I'll let my mimes deal with you instead."

As if on cue, the four battle mimes moved into view, forming a half-circle around Jezz.

Jezz glanced around. "Normally I'd have no problem taking them out and then dealing with you, but I've had enough of this weird circus and I want to get out of here soon-ishly. So, Edge, please deliver some mime justice to these four while I take down Lady Morganna DeFay."

All four mimes spun, suddenly realizing Edge was standing behind them. As a group, they scowled. They were the silent shadow warriors and they didn't like someone else taking on that role.

Lady Morganna raised her eyebrows. "You're sending one old man to fight a team of warriors?"

Jezz shrugged. "Like I said, he's vigorous."

"Enough talk," snapped Morganna. "Let's get this over with."

Lady Morganna held up her riding crop and narrowed her eyes. Within the space of three heartbeats, the riding crop had extended and become far more flexible, turning into a whip. The ringmistress lifted the whip and curled it over her head.

Jezz moved in, hands held at the ready. Lady Morganna brought the whip down in a single lightning move. Jezz caught the whip and curled it around her wrist.

Then Jezz gasped as pure exotic heat shot through her arm to her shoulder. Jezz dropped to her knees, gasping as the current of unfiltered arousal flowed through her. She lubricated instantly, completely, her nipples rock-solid nubs. Her hips bucked uncontrollably.

"That's my girl," purred Morganna. "Let go. Let the heat take you. All you have to do is let go and be pretty. Such a good girl..."

Jezz shuddered and let the heat run through her, her thoughts swirling. Years of intense training under Edge, however, had honed her self-control and she slowly regained command of her body. Enough, at least, to take a firmer grip on the whip and suddenly yank it.

Unknown to Jezz, part of the whip's properties was that it could not be forced from the wielder's hand. So when Jezz yanked the whip with desperate intensity, Lady Morganna was pulled over as well. And because Lady Morganna had been unprepared for the sudden show of resistance, she crashed into Jezz and they both tumbled to the ground, tangled in the coils of the whip.

Ensconced in sudden, complete arousal, the two women suddenly found themselves kissing with desperate ferocity. The martial artist and circus ringmistress rolled around, bellies pressed together, frantically trying to pull away from the impossibly-heated kissing and caressing and just as urgently pressing into it. The crowd watched in stunned silence.

Having never experienced the whip's effects before and lacking Jezz's self-awareness, Morganna was unable to control herself. Pressed against Jezz's body, her arousal complete, Morganna orgasmed, hips bucking as her lips explored Jezz's. And while the ringmistress helplessly came again and again, Jezz rolled free of the coils of the tentacle-like whip.

After that, it was a simple matter of binding Morganna's wrists with the decadent whip, leaving the ringmistress to wriggle and writhe helplessly as the whip forced orgasm after orgasm from her exhausted, defeated body. The crowd applauded appreciatively.

And then, for the final touch, Jezz reached down and removed the ringmistress's top hat.

The bright, empty smiles disappeared from the faces of the circus girl bimbos. Their eyes became clear and intelligent once again.

Kendra looked down at her glittery, revealing circus bimbo outfit. "Not a word," she said to the other two. "Not a word will ever be said about this to anyone or I will kill you."

Valencia looked down on her sparkly outfit. "Your secret's safe with me."

The third ex-bimbo was swearing.

Jezz walked over to Val and Kendra. "What's wrong with her? Isn't she happy she isn't under Morganna's dominance anymore? Who is she, anyway?"

Kendra grinned. "That's Greg. The third member of our team. Apparently the art mage did a number on him."

Jezz opened her mouth to reply, then closed it again. Then she said, "Okay, I can see why he might be a little upset, but it's not a big deal. The art mage can fix him now, right?"

Valencia chuckled. "Not while she's pregnant. Your sensei knocked up the art mage, remember? Greg's stuck like that for nine months."

Jezz blinked. "Oh. Oh, yeah. Um, good point."

Greg, hips rolling helplessly as she cutely stomped over to Edge, was ranting incoherently, pointing at the old man and then pointing at her own chest. Edge listened impassively for several seconds. Then he struck Greg in several places faster than the eye could follow. A moment later, Greg was dancing erotically around the ring, her sensuous wriggles sparking cheers and wolf-whistles from the enthralled crowd.

Kendra grinned openly. "It's hysterical. I'm going to get him drunk. I can't wait until the first time he wakes up next to a strange guy wondering how the hell he got there."

Jezz handed the top hat to Valencia. "Give this to your boss. Make sure it doesn't get back on Morganna's head. This, along the whip, is what gave her those abilities. Without them, this should go back to being a regular circus."

Val nodded. "We'll finish up here. Thanks for the assist."

"No problem."

They were quiet for a few moments. Then Val spoke again. "Look, I have to ask. Is what your sensei is doing to the mimes and Morganna completely appropriate...?"

Jezz sighed. "Bellies, trophies, yada yada. It's what he does. You can try to stop him if you like, but you'd only end up in the same condition. Besides, mime justice is a thing. They have it coming."

Val stared in surprise. "He's trying to impregnate the entire mime battle squad...?"

Jezz nodded. "And the ringmistress too. Yeah. In fact, we can't leave until he's done. Trust me."

Kendra, impressed, watched enthusiastically. "I'd say it's more than trying, Val. Pretty sure he got them all. That old guy's got some stamina, yeah? There're gonna be bellies all over this circus."

Val gave Kendra a look, then walked over to try to help the still-helplessly-dancing Greg.

THE END