Jill and Dan Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill gains confidence while Dan realises what he's done.
4.2k words
3.82
11.6k
19

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

I'd had a good start to the day. A very satisfying fuck with the prospect of many more in the coming days and the knowledge that I was Jill's preferential sexual partner. I was sure that she would want me again and would find a way to be with me. I wasn't sure about Dan, though, as this had probably developed differently to how he had imagined. He had orchestrated a lot of what had happened, but had probably not realised how he might feel watching his wife enjoy another man.

As I was showering I thought about how it had all played out so far and how it might develop. Jill had now broken out of her shell and was enjoying feelings that she had not known even existed. She wasn't going to give that up easily. Dan had realised that he simply didn't have the physical assets to fulfil that need but had yet to face up to it. He would have to accept it and adjust, otherwise he would have to live with lifelong feelings of inadequacy. I liked him and hoped that he would find a path to acceptance.

I decided that I should leave the two of them alone today and let the contact me when they were ready. That meant having breakfast in my room and then going out to some remote place afterwards. I was just preparing to order when the 'phone rang.

"Hello Alan, this is Dan. We need to talk. Are you OK to join us for breakfast? Downstairs in half an hour?"

'"Sure. See you there."

That was surprising but also encouraging. I put on a shirt and shorts, packed a bag for the beach, then sat down for a few minutes before going downstairs.

Dan and Jill were already there when I arrived at the breakfast venue, sitting at a table that wasn't too close to the others. I filled a plate with what I wanted and went to join them. After the usual greetings I sat down and poured sone coffee.

"Thanks for your call, Dan," I said, "it can't have been easy."

"No," he replied, "it wasn't, but Jill and I had a long discussion and we really didn't want to leave things as they were."

"Have you found a way of managing what has happened?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," he replied, "it's not easy. This turned out differently to how I had imagined, although I suppose I hadn't thought it through properly. I've had to take a close look at myself and also what effect I've had on Jill. I realised I need to understand myself more but also to understand Jill. We hoped that you might be able to help us do that."

I looked at Jill. She was holding Dan's hand and paying close attention to what he said, nodding in agreement.

"Well," I said, "let me tell you what it looks like to me. I can't get into your heads, but I can tell you what's in mine and what I've learned from others. Let me start with you, Jill. What I see is a very sensual woman but one who is worried about showing that side of her nature. You have an extremely attractive and desirable body together with an equally attractive and warm personality. Yet for some reason you feel you can't show that side of you. Now I understand that when you are teaching or representing your profession, you need to have a certain gravitas, but at other times that's not necessary."

"I think you should be proud of yourself. Wear clothes that show how sexy you are. Open the second button on your blouse. Wear underwear that makes you feel sexy. Flirt a little - Dan will always come to your rescue if you want him to do so. I've watched other men look at you. They want you, so revel in that. It will make you feel good, everyone likes being desired."

"You're right," Jill said, "I am shy and too conservative. I'm not sure why, but I've always been that way. My sister is the opposite, so I don't know why I've turned out this way."

"And you, Dan," I continued, "you are a very good-looking man and an exceptionally good husband. You're protective and caring and love your wife incredibly, but you need to come to terms with yourself and face your own demons. Your cock isn't the biggest in the world, but it's also not the smallest, and it fits Jill very well. You guys seem almost matched to each other. But still you are fascinated by big cocks, even if you won't admit it. You like seeing them and that's why you wanted to watch Jill getting fucked by one. There nothing wrong with wanting to look at other cocks, just admit it to yourself. You said you wouldn't touch other men's junk. Why not? It doesn't make you less masculine. You don't need to be turned on or attracted, just interested and wanting to experience something. Recognise that in yourself."

"But you've also now let Jill experience some aspects of physical sex that you're not able to fulfil, and you'll need to decide how you're going to deal with it if she wants to continue experiencing those feelings from time to time. Is it something you will want to watch or just ignore? Do you want to be part of it in some way? Or are you hoping she won't want to explore some more?"

"I don't want to speak for Jill, but I rather suspect that she will want to explore some more, so you'll need to decide on what is the easiest way for both of you. Remember, it's just physical, but make sure that it remains that way. Longer term arrangements inevitably start to develop into feelings, so don't let them get established."

"You're right, of course," Dan said, "I am fascinated by other cocks, probably because mine's smaller than most. I also am very well aware that I've let the geni out of the bottle with Jill and that she'll want more. I do like to see her being sexy and I do like watching other men hit on her, so perhaps we can both enjoy doing that in some way. I also found it extremely arousing to watch you two fucking, but that was offset by my being very jealous that you have a cock that is much bigger than mine and were able to give her such pleasure. I'd much rather be present so that I can see what's going on rather than not knowing, so I guess that on balance I'll accept the pain."

"Well it seems like you've a pretty good idea of your direction," I said, "I'm sure you guys will figure out the details. Now I'm going to leave you here and go for a long walk on the beach. I think you need some more time to yourselves. If you'd like to talk some more, I'll be back for lunch."

With that I picked up my beach bag, gave Jill a kiss on the cheek, and left them talking as I descended the path to the beach. I went in the same direction as I'd gone a few days back, looking for the secluded cove. I was pleased with the conversation. It gave them a direction of travel, but also left room for me to continue to fuck Jill for the remainder of the holiday, which still had more than a week to run. She was a magnificent fuck and I really wanted to spend much more time with her.

I found the cove and duly laid out my towel before stripping down to my Speedo and lying down. I was by now fairly tanned, so didn't need too much sun cream and was able to apply it myself. It wasn't long before I dozed off. I woke up a few hours later and gathered my things together before returning to the hotel where I changed into some fresh clothes after showering then went to the pool restaurant taking my beach bag.

I found a table suitable for 4 and sat down. It wasn't long before Dan and Jill arrived. I could see them looking for me so stood up and waved. They saw me and came over to join me. Someone came to take an order for drinks.

"Jill and I have talked this through and think we should follow your suggestions from earlier this morning," Dan said.

"Excellent," I responded, "I think you'll find it's something you can work with. I'm sure you'll adjust over the coming months, but it provides a basis. Now I'd like to suggest that you try it out this afternoon at the pool." I turned to Jill.

"I'm sure that if you put on a bikini and lie out on a sun-lounger on your own, it won't be 15 minutes before some man arrives and starts talking to you, probably offering to help you with suncream. That will give you an opportunity to flirt and see how it feels. Are you happy to try that?"

Jill blushed and looked uncomfortable, then broke into a smile.

"Yes, I'm happy to try that. I think it might be fun. Will you guys be near?"

"We'll be close by, probably sitting at the bar," I replied, "that way Dan can enjoy watching and at the same time be there if you get worried."

Just then a waiter arrived with our drinks, so the conversation turned to more mundane things. We helped ourselves from the buffet and enjoyed a relaxed lunch, after which Jill excused herself and went upstairs to change as I'd suggested. I scouted out the pool area and found a couple of sun loungers close to the bar. I put some towels on them and returned to join Dan, telling him what I'd done.

Jill returned shortly after. She looked stunning. She'd put on a black bikini which was just perfect. The top showed off her bust, revealing lots of cleavage with her breasts swelling out over the top and the sides, while the bottom was extremely sexy, tight and following the contours of her slit. I could feel my cock thicken as I looked at her.

"Wow," I said, "you look incredible."

"Thank you," she replied, "I feel good in this, just as you said."

"We've found a place for you. You see those two loungers over there with our towels on them? Well those are for you. Go over there and sit on one."

She walked over to the loungers and sat down, while Dan and I sauntered over to the bar and ordered a couple of beers and turned round to watch his wife. It wasn't even 5 minutes before I saw a middle-aged suntanned man in a swimming costume saunter over to her.

"Is anyone using this lounger?" He asked, pointing at the empty one next to her.

"Not that I know," replied Jill.

"Great," he said, sitting on it, "it's mine now."

He laid out his things then turned to her.

"My name's Jim. Are you here on your own?" He asked.

"Hi, I'm Jill and No, I'm here with my husband."

"Oh. Where is he? Why isn't he here with you?"

"He's not a great sun worshipper like I am. He spends lots of time on the golf course. I won't see him again until tonight."

"That's tough on you. Don't you get lonely?"

Jill crossed and uncrossed her legs and shuffled her body.

"Yes, but I'm used to it."

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Thank you, I'd like that. Rum and coke would be nice."

He came over to the bar and ordered two rum and cokes. I looked at him more closely then decided to talk to him.

"That's a very attractive woman you're with," I said.

"She is, isn't she?" He responded, "her husband has left her on her own while he's playing golf. I think he's crazy but then it gives me a chance to get to know her better. Who knows, I might get lucky."

He picked up his drinks and returned to Jill. She thanked him as they clinked their glasses and drank. After a while he pulled his lounger close up next to her.

"Would you like me to put some suncream on your back?" He said.

"Oh thank you," Jill answered turning over, "that's most kind of you."

He squeezed some cream on his hands and started spreading it over her back. I watched him massage it in, his hands over the tops of her shoulders then down over her shoulder blades.

"I'm just going to undo your top," he said, "you don't want a line to show."

He undid her top and massaged the cream into her back then slid his hands round to the side under her armpits. I could see his fingers rubbing the sides of her breasts then slide under her bikini. After a few moments he pulled them out and, putting some more cream on his hands, started massaging her lower back followed by the back of her thighs and down her legs then back up to her thighs again.

He spent a lot of time on her thighs, first the back, then the outside, then on her inner thighs. I watched him move his hands up to her groin then inserting his fingers under the hem of her bikini. There was absolutely no doubt that they were now on her slit. She lifted her head and turned to him.

"That's enough now," she said, then turned to look at Dan.

"Go to her," I said to him, "I think she's had enough for now."

He left the bar and went over to her.

"Hello darling, we finished early. Are you OK?"

Jill turned over and sat up, holding her bikini top against her chest.

"Hello my love. Yes, I'm fine. This is Jim who has just helped me with my suncream. Jim, this is my husband, Dan."

Jim tried to look disinterested.

"Hi Dan, nice to meet you. Did you have a good game?"

"Yes, thanks," Dan said, "luckily it finished early so I can spend some time with my wife." He reached round and refastened her top.

"Well, I'll leave you two together then," Jim said, grabbing his things and walking off quickly.

They watched him disappear then burst out laughing. I went over to join them.

"I really enjoyed what he was doing," Jill said, "but I didn't think much of him as a person."

"Yes, but it shows how attractive and desirable you are and what power you can have over men. You will find that very rewarding as you explore it," I said, "and you, Dan, did you enjoy watching?"

"You bet I did. Watching him hit on you and then you teasing him was exciting. I could see how much you were arousing him."

I looked at Jill. Her eyes were bright and she had a huge smile. I also noticed that there was a dark patch on her bikini bottoms.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I said,staring into her eyes.

"Yes please," she answered softly.

We all stood up and, gathering our things together, went up to their room. Jill went for a shower while Dan and I sat down and waited for her. Nothing was said. Before long Jill came out dressed in a bathrobe which was untied. She walked over to us.

I stood up as she approached. She didn't say anything, instead she undid my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders, then loosened my belt, unzipped my shorts and pulled them down together with my pants. My cock sprang out, half erect.

"Take your clothes off, Dan," she said, 'I want to see both of you."

Dan took off his clothes and stood next to me. She took his cock in her hand.

"I know this penis so well. I know its shape and feel, how it responds, how it feels inside me. I love it and will always want it."

She let his cock go and took mine in her hand.

"I don't know this penis so well and probably never will, but I do know that it's very different to yours and gives me different feelings, which is why I want it."

I looked at Dan. He was looking at my cock which was now fully erect, as was his. Then he reached over and held it in his hand, his fingers curled around it, before letting it go.

"It's beautiful," he said, "I wish mine were like that."

"I don't want yours to be like that," Jill said, "I like it as it is. But right now I want Alan."

She walked across the room and got into the bed. This was now Jill's time, her time to say what she wanted.

"Come here Alan, I want you to take me, to overpower me. Dan, you can watch."

She got on her knees, her butt waving in the air, her cunt clearly visible. I went over and got in the bed and knelt behind her,feeling her slit. It was wet but still quite closed. I leaned forward and cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples gently then pulling them. She wriggled her butt against me and murmured appreciatively.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I said, "do you want to feel my cock throb inside your cunt!"

"Mmmmm."

"I can't hear you. What did you say?"

She lifted her head.

"Yes. Yes, I want you."

"I still don't understand. What do you want?"

"I want you inside me. I want to feel you inside me."

'"I need you to say it more clearly. What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside my cunt."

"That's better. Now I understand."

I buried my face in her, my nose in her crack and my tongue licking her slit. I could taste her juices as they flowed onto my tongue as I felt her labia gradually begin to separate. They tasted a little metallic, but pleasant. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and thrust it into her hole, licking all around while continuing to fondle her breasts.

I left her breasts and moved my hands around her hips to feel her abdomen, then drifted down until my fingers found her clit. It was quite extended so I pinched it gently between my fingers. She gasped and I felt a little spurt of liquid on my tongue. Her labia were now quite open and protruding slightly.

I leaned back and taking my cock in my hand rubbed it up and down her slit before thrusting forward, pushing hard and breaking through the resistance at the entrance to her vagina. My cockhead burst through into her tunnel, pushing apart the walls as it slid inside her.

"Aaaargh," she cried, "oh yes, yes."

I could feel her muscles flinch and grip my cock as it invaded her innermost recesses. It felt fantastic, a living vibrating sleeve rippling with energy and stimulating every nerve in my cock, making it feel hot and itchy.

I gave an almighty thrust and felt the head of my cock brush over her cervix, tickling my frenulum before I slammed into the end of her cunt, my cock in a vice-like grip as she gasped.

I stopped moving, my cock now fully inside her hot cunt, her tender walls coated with slippery fluids. I could feel my slit resting against her flesh and dribbling precum. My groin was against her butt.

I gripped her clit between my fingers and stroked it like a miniature cock. I felt it grow and stiffen as she cried out and jerked her hips.

"Fuck me," she cried, "fuck me with your beautiful big cock. Take me, use me, I'm yours." She thrust her hips back and forth at me, trying to get me to move.

"Yes, you are mine, your cunt is mine, your body is mine. I'll fuck your when I want and, when I do, you won't be able to walk for hours."

"Please, please. Don't tease me."

I started to move slowly at first as I watched my shaft drag out her labia which were clinging tightly around it. They looked almost transparent as the thin shimmering flesh stretched out. Then they disappeared inwards as I thrust, dragged inside her. Dan had said she had thin labia which didn't protrude very much, but I was pretty sure that they would end up thicker and more ragged after I'd fucked her a few more times.

The sight in front of me was really extremely erotic. Here was this sexy woman speared by my cock, writhing on the end of it, her large and heavy breasts bouncing with each stroke. She was panting and grunting and her hands were gripping the sheets on the bed.

I was now pounding in and out of her, slamming my cock in and then withdrawing it nearly all of the way. Her body was jolting back and forth in front of me with each stroke. My groin was wet with the juices that were seeping out of her cunt and running down my balls. My cock was throbbing and I had to concentrate to avoid cumming.

Then she started to wail. Her thighs trembled and her feet kicked on the bed. I felt her cunt tighten and squeeze hard.

"Ayeee," she cried, "oh my God. Aaargh."

She buried her head in the bed and her body started jerking almost like having a fit. I felt my balls tingle and suddenly I was past the point of no return. I felt my cock expand and harden and a surge up my shaft as I shot a wad of semen deep inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck," I shouted as my cock jerked rhythmically, shooting wad after wad of semen into her. My cock felt warm and wet and slippery inside and that desperate itch subsided. After a while I stopped ejaculating and kept still.

Jill collapsed down on the bed with me on top of her and still inside her cunt. She didn't move and didn't say anything.

"Shit that was incredible," I heard Dan say, "I've never seen anything like that before. I think she's passed out."

"No, I'm awake," Jill said, "but I'm exhausted. I was certainly in another world, though. That was the longest and most intense orgasm I've ever had."

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers
12