Jill and Dan Ch. 09

Story Info
A special morning with Jill.
4.2k words
3.88
6.8k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers

Jill and I walked to the elevator leaving her husband at the breakfast table.  I wondered why she particularly wanted this time to be just us and was denying her husband the chance to watch.  I would ask her when we got upstairs.

"Which room would you like?' I asked as we stepped into the elevator.

"Mine and Dan's," she said, "I want you in my bed, not yours."

I put my arms around her and kissed her, then nibbled the side of her neck.

"You can have me anywhere, any time," I said.

The elevator arrived and she took my hand and led me to the door of their room. She opened it using her other hand and led me in to stand next to their large bed.

"I want you, Alan.  You've shown me a whole new side of myself and I'm really enjoying exploring it.  You've also awakened a sexuality inside me that I had no idea existed.  I want to do things that I had never thought I might do before, and that frightens me a little.  That's the reason I wanted you alone.  I don't want Dan to see me until I'm happy with what I'm doing."

I put my arms around her and held her closely, her bosom pressed against me, rubbing her shoulders, then moved her back and looked into her eyes.

"Don't worry, Jill, I'll help you with whatever you want and I won't judge you.  There's not much that I haven't done at some time in my life, so I do understand.  You are a remarkable woman and a very brave one.  Not only have you pushed your boundaries far beyond that which most people could imagine, you've done it without reserve and with enthusiasm.  And I think the results have been spectacular."

"Oh thank you, Alan, that means a lot to me," she said, "now I'd like you to undress me and tell me about myself."

I stepped forward and brushed my lips across hers, my tongue just wetting them a little, then kissed her eyelids before brushing my lips up and down the side of her neck while I brushed my hands over her breasts.  I kissed the curve where her neck joined her shoulder, then sucked in the flesh and gave her a lovebite before moving back to kiss her full on the lips and explore her mouth with my tongue.  She met my probing with her tongue and soon we were locked in a passionate kiss.

Reaching around her back, I found the zip to her dress and pulled it down, then eased her dress down until it fell to her feet.  Still glued to my mouth she stepped out of it and kicked it to the side as she reached for my belt and undid it then loosened my shorts and unzipped them.  As they fell to the floor she reached into my boxers and fondled my now-erect cock, before giving my balls a gentle squeeze.  I unhooked her bra and threw it to the side, then broke our kiss and bent down to lick her nipples then bite them softly.  I heard her moan

I reached down and felt her cunt through her panties.  The gusset was wet and clung to her labia as I ran my finger along her slit.  I grasped the waistband and pulled her panties down, then stepped back to look at her.

"My God you are stunning," I said, "you have quite the sexiest body I have seen.  Your shape is a perfect hourglass one with large breasts, a narrow waist with a flat stomach, and then flaring out to child-bearing hips.  Your legs are gorgeous, long and shapely, with just the right muscles.  Your face is an absolute dream, such lovely eyes and a smile to die for.  And you radiate sex.  It pours out of you.  Any man you meet will know and want to fuck you."

She looked at me, her eyes bright, then stepped forward and undid my shirt before pulling it off.  We were now both naked and looking at each other.

"You know," she said, "when I first saw you in your swimming costume, I knew I was going to sleep with you.  You have all of the things that I find physically attractive in a man.  You are slim yet muscular.  Strong arms and legs.  You have lovely eyes, full of life yet showing great depth.  You are very masculine looking with lots of dark hair in the right places.  I'm sure you've noticed that I like to play with the hairs on your body, your arms, your legs, and especially those in the small of your back.  And you smell good - clean but a little musky.  Discovering your penis on top of all that was the icing on the cake."

I pulled her towards me, her bosom squashed against me, and kissed her again while I held her butt cheeks and pulled her groin against my cock.  She grabbed my butt cheeks too as we kissed passionately, our tongues intertwined.  I could feel my precum spreading over her stomach as my cock moved between us.  After a few minutes I broke our kiss.

"You are a lovely woman," I said, "you're damn smart, quick-witted, and have a great sense of humour.  But you're also so kind and considerate, and a deep thinker.  And right now I want to fuck you.  I want to make that sexy body of yours writhe in ecstasy and hear you scream with delight. I want you to lose control completely and just live in a world of your cunt and my cock."

I pulled back the sheet for her to climb into the bed and then joined her.  We lay on our sides facing each other and kissed tenderly then licked each other's faces, while our hands roamed all over each other's bodies.  We played like that for ages until she sat up.

"I want to try and take all of your penis in my mouth," she said, "I want to deep-throat you."

"Jill, my darling, it's not a penis, it's a cock or, if you prefer, a dick.  And we don't sleep together, we fuck.  Your pussy is a cunt.  Using basic words is sexy, especially if they come from the mouth of a respectable woman."

"Alright then, I want your cock in my mouth, all of it."

"OK, you can have my cock, but first I want you to lie on your back with your head at the edge of the bed, tilted down.  Then I will slowly push my cock into your mouth.  This position will help because your mouth and throat will be aligned and my cock should slip into your throat more easily.  It also lets me see the outline of my cock as it goes into your throat, and that's very sexy.  If you breathe through your nose, it should be ok.

"Oh, that sounds good.  I want you to film it.  Take my phone out of my purse and use it."

I got off the bed and retrieved her phone from her purse then turned it on and got the camera app going.  She shifted position on the bed and lay there looking very sexy, with her nipples sticking out of her large breasts.  I took a picture then positioned myself in front of her head and rested the head of my cock on her mouth, dribbling precum onto her lips.  I took another picture.  I held my cock and wiped it over her lips."

"Drop your head back now," I said, "and open your mouth.  I will start pushing.  If it gets too uncomfortable, hit the bed with your hand and I'll withdraw."

She did as I said so I turned the phone to video and started filming as I put my cock into her mouth and pushed slowly.  I could feel it sliding along her tongue until the head touched against the soft palate at the entrance to her throat.  She started gagging but got it under control by swallowing, so I pushed some more and felt myself slide further into her, watching her throat.  It didn't take long before I saw a bulge appear at the top of her throat and then travel slowly down.  I could see the outline of my glans.  I was by this stage pouring precum into her, causing her to swallow frequently.  The action of swallowing rippled around the part of my cock in her throat giving me exquisite feeling.  Then I felt my balls squashed against her face and I was completely in.

"My God, Jill, you've done it," I said, "and let me tell you it feels fantastic.  Now I'm going to fuck you, use your throat like a cunt."

I started moving in and out, watching the outline of my glans moving up and down her throat.  Jill was slobbering around my shaft and saliva was everywhere.  My precum kept on dribbling so she was constantly swallowing.  It was one of the most erotic scenarios imaginable.  After a while I stopped filming and threw the phone on the bed before leaning over and playing with her breasts as I fucked her mouth.  I wondered whether I should cum in her.  We hadn't discussed it and she wouldn't be able to answer, so I decided that I'd keep my semen for her cunt. I fucked her for several more minutes, my balls dragging over her nose, and then pulled my cock out and let it rest on her face.

"Lick my balls," I said, "take them in your mouth."

She sucked on my sac then pulled it with her teeth before nibbling my balls with her lips and jiggling them with her tongue.  I felt her lick along my perineum just behind my balls then flick her tongue into my crack and start rimming me.  After a while she tongued her way back to my balls and then took one of them into her mouth and moved it around with her tongue before humming. That sent little electric shocks through them and made my cock jerk. After a while she stopped then did the same with the other before letting go and licking up my shaft.

"I've got hairs in my mouth," she said, laughing, "I'll be spitting them out for hours.  Did you like what I did?"

"Oh yes," I said, "very much indeed."

"Sue told me to do that," she said, "now come and fuck me."

She rolled over and onto her knees, her fanny high in the air.  I got on my knees behind her and, rubbing my cock up and down her very wet slit, thrust it into her and started moving.

"Oh God," she cried, "it's painful but also feels so unbelievably good.  I love feeling you inside me. It makes me feel so full."

I looked down at my cock going in and out of her, watching her labia getting dragged in and out as they clung round my shaft.  This is one of my favourite positions.  It's dominant and powerful and raw. There's not much she can do to stop my taking her cunt and using it for my pleasure, and it looks the part.

I reached round her and found her clit with my fingers, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger as I fucked her.  Her butt was banging against my groin and she was whimpering.  Then she raised herself on her hands and looked round at me.

"Fuck me hard and fast but don't cum yet," she said, then dropped her head but still stayed raised on her hands.

So I did.  I pounded into her as she moved her hips around while I thrust.  I could feel her clit getting bigger as I stroked it and saw the sheet get bunched up in her hands as her fists clenched. Her whimpers had turned into groans and then into cries of 'Uh. Uh.' with each thrust.  Her vagina was spasming around my cock, massaging it when she let out a huge cry.

"Aaaaaaaargh," she cried, a long drawn-out shriek, and collapsed down on the bed pulling herself off my cock, which was just as well because I was getting very close to cumming.

She lay on her stomach, her body jerking then after a little while was still.  I lay down on top of her and nuzzled her neck but she didn't move.  My cock lay between her butt cheeks, dribbling precum as I was still intensely aroused and had not cum.  After a few minutes she rolled me off her back and lay on hers beside me.

"My God that was intense," she said, "I've never felt my nerves scream like that before.  It was as if there was a fire inside me making me so hot and itchy and so wonderful that I was in heaven and then suddenly I fell off a cliff edge and everything went black."

"Yes," I said, "I think you fainted for a short while."

"Probably all the blood rushing out of my head and into my groin," she said, laughing, "and you?  I hope you didn't cum.  I didn't feel it, anyway."

"No, I didn't," I said, "but why didn't you want me to cum?"

"Because I want to feel you in my ass," she said.  "Sue told me that I really should try it as it is very different and can be very stimulating.  I said that I thought you were too big, but she told me that if I relaxed, I should be able to take you.  So I want to try.  If you look in my purse you'll find some lubricating gel that she gave to me, but let's wait a bit until I recover."

Those girls have done well, I thought, they've opened up her mind to sapphic delights as well as threesomes (or more) and now to more 'unusual' penetrative practices.  I got off the bed and retrieved the gel, then back on to lie beside her.  She was still on her back so I traced my fingers over her body then fiddled with her nipples before kneeling astride her and putting my cock between her breasts.

"I'm going to fuck your breasts," I said, "I love them and I've been dying to do it ever since I met you.  It's called a tit-fuck.  Now squash them in with your hands."

She pushed her breasts together and I moved my cock between them.  It felt rather nice and looked fantastic, seeing my cock held by those magnificent orbs.  With each thrust I could see my cockhead emerging just under her chin and then retreating back into her cleavage.  My balls rested on her abdomen then dragged up and squashed against the bottom of her breasts then back again.  After a while I started moving faster.

"Don't you dare cum," she said.

With a sigh I stopped and climbed off her.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, "and when will ma'am be ready for her ass-fuck?"

"Not long," she replied.  "The tit-fuck as you so delicately call it is actually quite nice.  The view of your penis is spectacular as your glans looks really big and red right under my nose and I can see the hole at the tip flare open and drip your precum as you press forward.  It's quite erotic."

"It's long enough," I said, "I'm really frustrated.  Time for you to get on your knees."

She rolled over onto her stomach then rose up on her knees, her head down on the bed.  I slapped a lot of gel onto my cock, particularly around my head, as well as smearing it all over her butt crack, then lined my cock up against her puckered hole and pushed very gently.

"Relax, Jill, just imagine you are sitting on the toilet and trying to take a crap.  You relax your sphincter."

I felt her hole move a little as she tried to relax, so I pushed very gently and the very tip of my cock went a little way in.  I waited for her to relax again and as soon as I felt movement on my glans, pushed a bit further.  And so we progressed, slowly inserting more and more of my cock into her ass until most of my glans was inside and then suddenly I felt it pop through her sphincter and I was inside her.

"It's in," I cried, "well done.  Now I'll slowly push the rest inside.  Tell me if you need me to stop."

So I pushed slowly, feeling my cock go deeper and deeper inside her until it was all the way in and I stopped moving. I leaned over and grabbed the phone from the bed and took a picture.

"It feels like you're inside my stomach," she said, "I'm not sure why it's so great, but let's try moving."

I started moving inside her, the gel making it easier.  Her ass was clenched very tightly around my shaft and without the gel it would have been painful.  I reached round and put a finger in her vagina feeling my cock through her vaginal wall.  Soon I had quite a good rhythm and she was fucking me back.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Actually quite nice," she replied, "but I think it's an acquired taste.  I think I'd rather have you inside my vagina."

"Very well then," I said, pulling my cock out carefully, "just let me wash it off and I'll be back."

I leapt off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean off my cock then returned.  Jill had moved onto her back and lay there with her knees raised.  I put some more gel onto my cock then moved between her legs, ready to enter her.  She looked up at me, her eyes moist.

"You do know that I have feelings for you, don't you," she said.  "I love my husband completely, but there's a part of me that belongs you, even though I know I can't have you.  I know that and I'm fine with it.  You've brought such joy into my life and made me aware of myself.  For that I can never thank you enough, I will always remember you."

"I know," I said, "and you know how much joy you've brought to me and how I've come to know more about myself.  You're a marvellous woman and Dan is a very lucky man.  He's also an extremely good person."

"Come and make love to me, Alan," she said, "don't just fuck me, make love to me."

I leaned down towards her and kissed her then nibbled her ear as I whispered.

"I want you, Jill, I want your body, your mind, your total being.  I'm going to make love to you, to fill you with my body and leave my DNA inside you so that it can soak in and merge with yours.  You will for evermore have part of me in you, in your heart and in your mind."

I felt her hand move between us and take my cock and place it at the entrance to her cunt.  I pushed it in, feeling how easily she opened up and soon felt the walls of her vagina rubbing against my corona as I drove into her.  Oh she felt so good, so exciting but, more importantly, I felt at home in her.  I knew her bumps and ridges, the feel of her cervix on my glans, the way she gripped my cock, the way her labia felt.  This was my sexual home, my cunt.

"Oh my darling," she breathed as I penetrated her, "that feels incredible.  I know that penis so well.  I know it's ridges, its veins, its shape.  I know how it throbs with your heartbeat and I know how it grows before you ejaculate then jerks as you climax.  It's my penis."

Her vagina was massaging my cockhead and I could feel the muscles rippling up and down my shaft. She moved her legs and hooked them round mine, her calves flexing.  She rotated her hips so that the angle of my cock was continually changing and different nerves were being fired up. And she fucked me back, vigorously, her hips moving back and forth.

I fucked her for all I was worth. I pounded into her as she bounced in the bed.  Our pubic bones crashed against each other.  Our breathing was loud and laboured.  I was raised on my hands looking at her face.  She held my forearms, her nails digging into them, and flung her head from side to side.

"Fuck me," she cried, "oh fuck me.  Make me yours.  Fill my womb with your sperm. Oh God. Oh Alan. Oh I'm dying."

I could feel my groin getting hot.  My cock was on fire, every nerve screaming.  My balls were tight against my shaft and hurt. I was holding my breath for long periods.  I could hear myself grunting.  Jill was writhing under me, thrashing around and beating her arms in the bed, on my arms, on my shoulders.  I could feel all her muscles tense and she cried out almost continuously.

And then it all happened.

I felt my pelvic muscle tense followed by a rush up my shaft as my semen was propelled up to spurt out of the end of my cock.  At the same time I felt Jill's cunt clamp around my shaft and she screamed my name.  I stopped moving so that I could concentrate on our feelings.  Jill stopped too, her pelvis off the bed, her cunt pressed against my groin. My cock jerked every second or so as I ejaculated rope after rope of semen deep inside her vagina.  Her cunt spasmed around me in perfect time with my ejaculations, squeezing every drop of semen out of me.  I could feel the inside of her vagina become warmer and wetter as my semen swirled around inside her.  Then slowly my muscles started to relax, as did hers, and we sank down on the bed, semen oozing out at the base of my cock.

I kissed her gently, brushing her lips.  I could feel her breasts squashed against me, still sticky with my precum from earlier.

"Oh thank you, my love," she said, "that was beautiful."

"It was you who made it beautiful," I said.

"We are good together, aren't we?" She replied.  "Please stay inside me for a while."

"As long as you want," I said.

After a few minutes we both fell asleep, but then woke again a bit later.  I looked at my watch and saw that it was after lunch.

"We've been here hours," I said, "I suppose we should get up."

"I suppose you're right," she said, opening her legs to allow me to pull out. 

aljames21
aljames21
263 Followers
12