Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Oh yea not yet but now it's my turn."

He held her tight and rolled them over so she was on her back now. He lifted her legs and placed one of her feet over each shoulder and ran his hands up and down the thighs, feeling how shapely and athletic they were. Then he placed his hands under her ass again. God she had such a nice ass. He knew he was going to take that hole too before the night was over. She looked at him with such lust and passion in her eyes it frightened him for a second. Then he said, "You want me of my cock baby! I know you do I know you want to make me cum in you! You want me to fill that perfect body with my cum Jill? Tell me tell me what you want me to do!"

She moaned and grabbed his cock and guided it to her gaping hole. She hissed at him saying, "Give me it Larry. Fill me and fuck me hard. Yes! Oh fuck yes! I want your cum, all of it deep inside me. Now come on no more talk! Fuck me like I know you can."

Larry let her move his cock head to her open pussy and with one slow push he entered her fully! She arched her back almost immediately and began to fuck him back using her round full ass and flat shapely hips. Lifting them both up and down off the bed she rotated and pumped against him fucking him like a woman who had done this sort of thing 100s if not 100s of times before. Jill was very talented and really worked her pussy around and around as she also moved it up and down on his cock shaft. Again and again Larry pumped into her giving her everything she wanted but his cum. Again and again she begged him to keep fucking her harder and harder and faster and faster as she moaned for him to cum in her and fill her. But still Larry held off making her scream over and over with want she craved!

Again and again Larry pumped her pussy full of cock and again and again she moaned and rolled her head from side to side moaning as she felt him fill her one second and then almost take his cock all the way out of her the next. Every time he pulled out she almost screamed with her need. Then when he rammed it back into her she cried out with her passion and thanks. He pushed her knees higher and then down so that her knees were now pressing on those round firm perfect tits. Now Larry felt his need. Now Larry knew he was going to cum. Now he could feel his cock thicken with blood making it even harder and more solid than it ever was.

Jill felt he heat too. She knew he was going to cum and her back arched as she rocked her hips fucking her new lover as hard and fast as she could. She wanted him to remember this day with her forever. She wanted him to want her as badly as she knew she wanted him again. She also knew she wasn't going to do without this wonderful cock of his that could go on and on without cumming. She wasn't going to deny herself. She was now determined to have Larry's cock as often as she wanted it regardless of Dan. Fuck Dan and his feelings Jill needed to be fucked like this a lot more often.

Larry moaned very loudly with a sound that seemed to come from deep in his balls. And them he threw his head back and the sound he made was more like an animal than human as he began to pump and pump and pump his hot thick sticky cum into her perfect body. "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes Jill! OH JESUS BABY! YOU"RE SO GOOD!!!!!!!", Larry cried out.

As he started to cum, Jill felt the first and last shot of cum flowing deep into and around her womb. Her legs were released as he held her face and kissed her hard. She dropped them and immediately wrapped both legs around him and pulled him as deep into her as she could get him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him so hard they both tasted blood as their tongue fought for control.

Jill was crying out, "Yes! Oh yes! Oh yes Larry gibe me it!"

Larry was gone!! His cock was leading him now and giving Jill all the cum she had ever wanted from one man at one fucking. Larry's orgasm was the longest and hardest of his life. He couldn't remember ever cumming so hard and so much. He must have shot 10 or 12 times filling her with it! They had been at it for over an hour now and Larry had cum once. Jill however had had so many orgasms she had lost count. She had never been this high from a man fucking her. She knew they would be together again and again. She didn't love Larry, no, not at all but she sure as hell loved his cock and his stamina.

And Larry knew he would never let her get away from him now. Fuck Dan, Dan who?" he said to himself as he continued to empty his balls completely into her young beautiful sexy naked body.

They held each other for a while and then Jill said, "I want to suck it! Move over and lay back I want to taste you."

Larry said, "First let's take a shower together I want to taste you too but I don't want to taste my own cum."

Jill said, "Larry I can't do without you. I have to have you again."

Larry said, "I don't love you Jill but God I do want to fuck you as often as we can. I don't want Dan to find out about us baby! It would kill him. He is my best friend."

She smiled and told him, "We'll find a way don't worry I have done this a lot and none of my boyfriends have ever known when I cheated on them. And Larry I always cheat when I find a bigger or better cock. Now shut up and wash my pussy and then eat it!"

Larry didn't talk any more because he had his mouth full. Then they went back to bed and fucked the night away. They were really, really good together and Jill got Larry off three more times before he helped her back to her dorm.

They stood up and staggered to the shower together. This was the first of many days and nights Jill and Larry would meet and fuck during an 11-year span of time.

While Jill would marry Dan and get her big time financial job, thanks to Dan's father, Larry was fucking her every chance he got. Dan and he stayed friends and he never knew about Jill's and Larry's sexual relations. That was Dan never knew about his wife and best friend being together fucking their brains out until the day of their 10th anniversary. And that will come in another chapter. But first it will be Jill's and Dan's wedding day and night in chapter 2. It will then cover their wedding and even some of the honeymoon before moving on to their lives in their late 20s and 30s. Stay tune.

12