Jillian

Story Info
What's next for the Five? The answer is close by.
7.2k words
4.06
2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a follow on to the story "The Five" published on Literotica, 9/4/2023, https://www.literotica.com/s/the-five-3. This story stands on its own and reading "The Five" is not required to follow this story. However, reading "The Five" may be entertaining on its own merits.

My son, Robbie, is a hell of a good sport and an incredible lover and I know that because of a sneeze.

Three years ago, and for a number of years before that, I, Jillian, and four of my neighbors were meeting every Wednesday afternoon for coffee, conversation and gossip. Over time, as we got to know each other on more personal levels, we added lunch and games.

The game was poker and we played until four pm when it was time to pack up, go home and get dinner on the table for our husbands. We didn't play for money, just chips. We started even each Wednesday and compared results at four pm. There wasn't any prize. Just the satisfaction of winning the most chips at the end of the afternoon.

Some of us became dissatisfied with winning without prizes and they suggested we play for higher stakes, something meaningful. We discarded the possibility of money thinking that losing money would eventually impact the group's cohesiveness negatively. After some thought, some embarrassment and more than a few giggles, we settled on clothing.

I know that sounds outlandish. Strip poker with five mature women and no men but that's what we played, strip poker. The game was over when one of us was naked. Initially, it was intimidating, being naked in front of our friends. It was a real penalty but, over time, it began to feel normal. We were among friends and being naked wasn't a big deal. Some of us enjoyed it so much; I suspected they were actually trying to lose.

It worked so well that we changed the rules. The game wasn't over until four pm or all of us were naked. Of course, naked players wanted to keep playing while the rest of us caught up. That led to the addition of challenges. If an already naked player lost again, she was required to perform a challenge suggested by the winner of the hand.

It wasn't a big deal. Most of the time, four pm arrived well before everyone was naked and challenges were almost nonexistent. Even when required, challenges consisted of kisses or an occasional boob squeeze. The most outstanding benefit of the game was that, every Wednesday afternoon we went home sexually aroused and every Wednesday night we fucked our husbands senseless.

And then Robbie sneezed. That Wednesday afternoon we were meeting at my house. Like every other Wednesday, the house was supposed to be vacant. Just the five of us women. However, that Wednesday, Robbie had an unexpected change in his work schedule. He was home instead of working. I tried to get him to leave for the afternoon but he insisted he wanted to spend his time off at home. I compromised. I made him promise to remain locked in his room. No leaving the room for any reason, no matter how important. That included bathroom breaks. I trusted him and he kept his promise.

The five of us gathered in the living room. We were ready to play poker. The cards were shuffled and ready to be dealt. Then Robbie sneezed.

Immediately, everyone knew we weren't alone in the house. Under pressure, I admitted that my son, Robbie, was locked in his bedroom and wouldn't interrupt us. The others weren't as confident as I was about Robbie's ability to control his curiosity. The majority of them were uneasy about the prospect of being caught naked by a curious twenty something man.

We had an animated discussion about how to deal with the situation. Then, Pat Higgins, my next door neighbor, suggested that we invite Robbie to play with us. That started an even more intense conversation. Eventually, everyone was excited about playing with a man and the possibility of a naked man at that. Suddenly, being naked in a room with a naked man appealed to everyone. I was the last to agree. Robbie was my son and the images the others were imagining were not only socially proscribed to me, they were illegal. Pat convinced me to imagine Robbie as just another man, not my son. I capitulated and we invited Robbie to play with us.

I could see Robbie's mind working as the rules of the game were explained to him. Just being in the room with five naked women, ten tits and five pussies, was infinitely superior to watching porn on his laptop in his room.

There was only one problem. Robbie was severely underfunded. His shorts and t-shirt was six items fewer than our usual outfits. Stacy Adams banished that problem. She suggested that Robbie assume control of the game, deal all the hands and that he do so naked. Somehow, even Robbie accepted that compromise.

After two hands, Robbie calculated how long the game would take. He concluded that it was possible that none of us women would be naked by four pm and it seemed unfair since he was already naked. With unanimous agreement, poker became a single card dealt to each of the women and low card lost. An unexpected benefit was that we would save so much time that more challenges would be possible, even plentiful.

Pat was the first to become naked and in a tie with Erica Szymczyk, the first to face a challenge. She pointed out that we didn't have a winner, just losers and immediately suggested that the losers choose their own challenges and each challenge should include Robbie.

Everyone cheered Pat's suggestion, including Robbie. Why wouldn't he? He was about to engage in something physical with a naked woman that she chose. He smiled like the winner he was.

For her first challenge, Pat sat across Robbie's lap and kissed him. Not a polite, socially acceptable kiss, a real barn burner involving tongues and, if possible, tonsils. I guessed what Pat was doing. She was performing the first of several increasingly sexual challenges ending with Robbie, and at least one of us, getting laid.

Sizzle, that's what we all called Erica because none of us could pronounce her last name, was next. Instead of sitting across Robbie's lap, she straddled his legs, slid forward and trapped his erection between his belly and her pubic hair. Then she tried to outdo Pat's kiss.

By the time I lost my panties and the game was over, Robbie had fucked Sizzle and Pat and everyone was looking to next Wednesday and the next game.

The events of the afternoon had inflamed my libido and I was unable to fully satisfy myself even after fucking Harold, my husband, twice that night.

Robbie had Thursday off and he slept late. That Thursday morning, after Harold had left for work, I snuck into Robbie's room. He was sound asleep but he had what I hoped I'd find, a morning erection. Before he got out of bed, I solved both our problems. The fact that he was my son no longer mattered, except when Harold was home.

Friday Robbie had to go to work. He usually went in about noon. Before he left for work, I relieved his morning erection.

The following week, Robbie returned to his usual work schedule and didn't attend the Wednesday afternoon gathering and game. I was waiting for Robbie when he got home. I told him that the girls missed him and they wanted to know if he could change his work schedule to have Wednesdays off. I even suggested that they might wander into the grocery store on Wednesday afternoons if he had to work.

I don't know what he told his manager, but he managed to rearrange his schedule to have Mondays and Wednesdays off. The game was on.

Actually, the game changed significantly. The game was a distraction. The challenges became the primary focus of Wednesday afternoons and everyone wanted to eliminate the randomness of the time and level of attention they had with Robbie. We settled on a schedule. Every Wednesday afternoon, Robbie would entertain one of us in his bedroom and the remaining four women would gather in another house for games and challenges.

That's been the situation for the last two years. In addition to work and his activities with us including additional assignations with both Pat, me or one of the other women, Robbie's been attending Community College. In May he graduated with an Associate's degree in civil engineering and he's been looking for a job. His efforts have been successful and he's been offered a job with an architectural company at a starting salary considerably higher than what he earns at the grocery store.

Unfortunately, the job offer is in another city about eight hundred miles away. He accepted the offer and was preparing to leave. The company had a continuing education program and had offered a furnished apartment for thirty days to give him time to find a place of his own. He wanted to get started as soon as possible.

The women were disconsolate when they learned that Robbie would be leaving. Never the less, we gave him a grand send off. We had an all night party at Pat's house since she was a widow and we could party without interference or spectators. We told our husbands that we were celebrating Pat's birthday and not to expect us home until the next morning. Harold, my husband, assumed that meant drinking and strippers. I didn't disabuse him of that opinion.

The first Wednesday afternoon after Robbie left was a somber affair. None of us was feeling good about an afternoon without our favorite man. We sat around my living room trying to find a reasonable solution to our man free problem. We processed many suggestions, from soliciting a replacement to paying for escort services and rejected all of them as unworkable, unconfidential or too expensive.

I had had early information about Robbie's plans and had been thinking about the issue longer than the others. Hesitantly, I made a suggestion. "Ladies," I began. "We've all known that eventually this day would come. Unfortunately, we didn't have any idea that it would have the impact that it obviously has."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "However, I think an answer is closer than you'd expect."

I had everyone's attention. "Robbie was the natural extension of a long standing relationship. He was in the right place at the right time. We didn't need to recruit him. He was just there. I suggest the answer to our problem is also right in front of us if we are willing to see it."

I could see the other's thinking about my words. Stacey Adams was the first to speak. "Are you suggesting we recruit one of our husbands?" she asked.

That comment set the room on fire. "Not quite," I told Stacey.

"Then what?" she asked.

"I'm proposing we recruit all of them," I told her.

Now the conversations were more animated.

"The idea has a number of benefits," I continued when the hubbub abated. "First, we'll have four partners to share instead of one. That means more and varied sex. Second, no more sneaking around. We'll all be partners in a grand conspiracy, nothing to hide from each other or our husbands. And, finally, we'll not be limited to just Wednesday afternoons. Think what that will mean. A free exchange of partners including all nighters. How could it be any better?"

I could see my arguments having positive effects on each of us. Soon all five of us were in agreement.

Throughout the conversation, I'd been watching Stacey Adams and Shayna Cook. They were on board with the proposal but something about their body language said they knew more than the rest of us.

"I like it," offered Sizzle. "But I have two questions. What about Pat? She doesn't have a spouse to donate to the cause and how do you propose we go about recruiting our four husbands?"

"I don't think Pat should be an issue. She's been part of our group from the beginning, long before her husband passed. I think she contributes significantly to the group. I can't imagine any of our husbands would complain about her participation. I think she could just float around offering her services wherever they were needed and she allows for some interesting combinations.

"As to your second question, Shayna, do you or Stacey have any ideas on how we could recruit our husbands?"

Shayna looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. She looked at Stacey with a "what should I do now" expression. Stacey looked at her and mouthed the words, "Tell them."

Shayna took a deep breath. "Stacey and I have already solved that problem."

Her statement was greeted with silence until Sizzle exclaimed, "Wait. You're already fucking each other's husbands."

"We prefer to refer to it as activities between consenting adults," countered Shayna.

"Tomato, Tomatoe," said Sizzle. "It's still the same thing. You're fucking each other's spouses."

We are," piped up Stacey.

"How did you manage that?" asked Sizzle.

"An excellent question," I interrupted. "Just how did you manage that? There may be something there that we can use."

Shayna looked at Stacey again before answering. "We didn't manage anything. It just happened."

"We're listening," I prompted.

"It was a year ago May," started Shayna. "Actually, Memorial Day. Hersh and I had been empty nesters for almost a year and so were Stacey and Gene. We live next door to each other and Stacey invited us over for a holiday cook out. It was a nice evening and the guys got along well so Hersh and I invited Stacey and Gene over to our place the next Saturday. It had been an incredibly hot day and it had not cooled off much by the evening.

"As most of you know, Hersh and I have a pool and during the evening, Stacey was admiring it and wishing they had one themselves. Feeling comfortable with both of them, I suggested we could take a dip in the pool to cool off. Stacey embraced the idea and immediately suggested that she'd go next door and get Gene's and her bathing suits.

"That's when I told her that suits wouldn't be necessary. Neither Hersh nor I had bathing suits. Before she could fully process the import of my statement, I stripped off my clothing and dove into the pool. If Stacey was shocked by my impetuous behavior, she quickly overcame her reluctance and, with her back to Hersh, she stripped off her clothing and joined me in the pool. It was an easy decision given all the time we had spent naked together on Wednesday afternoons.

"It was different for the men. Hersh laughed. Swimming naked with me was a common occurrence. He pulled off his shirt and shorts, walked slowly to the edge of the pool and dropped in the water. Gene had a more difficult decision. Nudity wasn't his thing, especially with his neighbors. But the three of us were already in the pool and, as difficult as it was, not joining us would be rude.

"After a half dozen minutes, swimming nude with each other became just another comfortable activity."

Shayna turned to Stacey. "Maybe you should tell the rest of the story."

"Shayna's right," said Stacey. "Being naked in the pool was more comfortable than I thought possible. Most of our bodies were underwater most of the time and eased my anxiety somewhat. However, Shayna had been a swimmer in college. She began to swim lengths in the pool doing a different stroke on each lap. Gene and I were together on the side of the pool watching Shayna when she began to swim a backstroke. Her breasts broke the surface of the water frequently and her pussy occasionally.

"Gene was watching Shayna intently, his eyes following her body as she moved in the water. I asked him if he was enjoying himself. He tried to shrug off his focus on Shayna's body by claiming he was actually impressed with how fluidly she moved through the water. 'If that's the case,' I asked him. 'Then what's this all about?' as I grabbed his erection in my hand.

"He stammered something bizarre and I asked, 'Did Shayna cause this?' When he admitted she had, the rest of the conversation went something like this, all while I was stroking his erection:

'You like her tits?'

'I do.'

'They're really nice aren't they?'

'They are.'

'Would you like to touch them?'

'Oh yeah.'

'Would you like to kiss them?'

'Oh, oh, oh, oh.'

'Would you like to suck on them?'

'Could I?'

'I don't see why not.'

'You wouldn't mind?'

'Not if Hersh was sucking on mine at the same time.'

'Tonight?'

'If Shayna doesn't mind.'

'Now?'

'Let's ask.'

"Before we could ask, I put my back against the pool wall, pulled Gene in front of me, put my legs around his waist and guided his erection into my overheated pussy. I don't know if Shayna and Hersh watched us fuck in their pool but they couldn't have missed what we were doing. Gene was so worked up, he didn't last long. I was on the edge when he came and he left me wanting more. Maybe that's why the rest of the evening went the direction it did.

"Gene floated in the water next to me. 'Can we ask now?' he wanted to know. We floated over to Hersh and Shayna. They were deep into something when we arrived. I think she may have been stroking Hersh's erection and she didn't stop just because we were there.

"'Having fun?' Shayna asked.

"'More than you can imagine,' I told her. 'Gene has a question for you.'

"Gene took that moment to freeze up. I helped him out. 'He really likes your breasts.'

"'Thank you Gene,' Shayna said. 'That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in some time.'

"'He'd like to touch them, kiss them and suck on them,' I added.

"'Oh. I think I'd like that,' replied Shayna. She looked at Hersh. 'Are you okay with that?' she asked.

"'What do I get to do?' Hersh asked.

"'Maybe you could touch, kiss and suck on Stacey' breasts,' suggested Shayna.

"'Are you okay with that?' Shayna asked me

"'Seems like a fair trade,' I responded.

"Shayna grabbed Gene's hand, led him out of pool and toward the door of the house. 'But not here,' she said as they disappeared inside.

"I grabbed Hersh's erection in the water. 'Here's fine,' I said.

"The rest is history."

"That's a remarkable story," commented Pat.

"Okay," I said. "What's next?"

"I think Shayna should have a pool party," suggested Sizzle.

That was the end of the conversation. The pool party was Friday night, two weeks later. In the meantime, Shayna and Stacey brought their husbands up to date. When Hersh and Gene understood the potential of the proposed arrangement, that is the addition of three more women to their activities, they agreed and even offered to help the women convince Harold and Vito.

There were nine invitees to the pool party only two of which didn't know the planned outcome. My husband, Harold, and Sizzle's husband, Vito, actually brought bathing suits to the party. I didn't try to talk Harold out of bringing his suit as I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

The events of the party were almost identical to the way Shayna and Stacey had described their pool party. After dinner, we sat around, drinking and sharing stories. As if on cue, Shayna stood up and announced, "Time for a dip in the pool."

"I watched Harold's expression as all five of the women, stood up, stripped off their clothing and jumped in the pool. I wish I had his shocked expression and tented shorts on video. "What the fuck," he said.

Gene and Hersh laughed, stripped off their clothes and jumped in the pool with the ladies where they began to kiss their wives and squeeze boobs.

Vito recovered first and joyfully stripped and joined the rest of us in the pool. Harold joined us soon after. After each of the women welcomed him to the party, kissing him and gently stroking his erection, he managed to get me alone at the end of the pool.

"What the fuck is going on?" he asked.

"Exactly," I told him.

It took him a minute. "I can fuck any of them?" he asked.

"You can or they can fuck you," I told him.

"How did this happen?" he asked.

I thought a brief explanation would help. "You know the girls and I have been getting together every Wednesday," I said.