Jillian-Summer Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian jumped from the tub and said, "I didn't think we'd ever get to that, YES!" I followed her down shortly after closing the hot tub, to find her already ensconced in the swing, and rubbing her pussy. I walked up to her, and Chris had rigged the swing such that you could adjust the height, with someone in it. So, I ran it up to such as level, that Jillian's pussy was right in my face, which until it got there had her a bit perplexed.

Once at the height, I went ahead and stepped right into her crotch. Again I started at her little star fished asshole shooting some tongue darts into it, and then moved up to her bald pussy. Once i got there i spent a LOOONG time making love to her via her pussy. I licked and sucked and nibbled on every little bit of her, and she came at least twice. Her last orgasm, brought her to say, "can you please bring me down to the level it would take for that great cock of yours to punch my anal ticket again?"

I did as I was told and lowered her to the point her ass was just a bit lower than my cock would be entering her. I grabbed the lube and lubed up my cock, as well as ran some around her asshole. I then scooted in between her legs in the swing, which were suspended independent of her ass and torso. Once in place, I placed the head of my cock at her little puckered entrance and pressed a little, at which time I felt Jillian push a bit, then relax, and when she relaxed, due to the pressure I was applying, my cock slid in past the head. Jillian took a deep breath, and placed a hand on her pussy, and then repeated the push/relax bit one more time and I slipped the rest of the way in.

Jillian smiled at me and said, "I can't tell you how comfortable I feel with you in my ass. You are so gentle and at same time, so 'male' that I can't tell you how I feel with you in me." With that, I grabbed her hips and pushed her away from me, just enough that the head of my cock, would start to appear to exit her ass, and then I'd pull her back onto me in a very slow deliberate manner. "I can feel the length of your cock each time yo do that, and I fucking love it. My fingers can feel each time the head of your cock passes, as I have them in my pussy."

"I know, as I feel them each time too, and I love it. Matter of fact, I may not last too long at this pace." and with that, somehow she got me to over shoot and actually came out of her ass.

"I want to ride this cock in my ass, on the bed. The swing is cool, But, I want to pound your pelvis into the mattress as my ass is fucked." Who am I to resist. I helped her exit the swing, and walked with her to the bed, and I laid back on it. Jillian tool me in her mouth, and then squatted over my torso and lubed up my cock again, as well as her fingers, which she spread over her ass. She was not quite facing away nor towards me, and had one leg straddling me, and the other in between mine, as she placed my cock right at her ass, and then in one smooth slow deliberate movement slid down the entire length. Once she was seated, with my cock in her ass she placed a hand on my chest and one on my leg, and leaned a bit forward and started riding the hell out of my cock. I took one of my hands and started rubbing her clit, and in short order, she was cuming, followed shortly by myself, and when I did, I grabbed her hips and held her down on my cock, as I unloaded into her hot little ass.

She collapsed onto my chest and in short order, we both fell asleep, naked in the basement sex room of Chris' cabin.

I awoke about 2 am and got a huge glass of water and returned to the basement to find Jillian sound asleep, flat on her back. She looked so good looking and at same time disheveled. I decided I wanted to make love to her again.

I climbed into bed, and played with Jillians tits for a minute or so, and during that, she had placed one of her legs a bit wider, and kind of hanging off the bed. I got out of the bed, walked over there and leaned over and started kissing her inner thigh, and then the other one. I then licked her pussy, from her clit, to her taint and back again, it was at this point, I felt her hand wrap around my cock, and pull it and my torso to the area of her mouth. I went along with it, and as she started sucking my cock, I went back to eating her pussy, again.

In addition to eating her pussy, I was also working it with a finger in her pussy as well as one in her ass. She also had two fingers in my ass and was really pressing on my taint with her thumb, as she sucked my cock.

After a few minutes of this, I really wanted to fuck her again, and said, "I want to be in your pussy, Jillian. I want to fucking cum in you again and then make you cum, as I eat you out after." She took me out and spun around, and was now on the edge of the bed, with her legs spread, but face down and her little ass was elevated just a bit from the mattress, as I approached her, she flexed her legs and arched her back a bit, and her ass elevated to the perfect height to place my cock into her.

As I got closer, Jillian reached up between her legs, and grabbed my cock, and directed it herself into her pussy. Once in there, I started sliding in and out, and Jillian brought her had up and over her back, and as I slid in and out of her, she had her hand, wrapped around me, and looking over her shoulder at me, as I fucked her. She looked so, hot, I grab her by the torso, and while I am in her, bring her to that her back is against my chest. I start holding her tits and squeezing them, and then I move my hand to her throat, and she twister her head to me, and kisses me and then says, "choke me harder lover. My pussy gets wetter the harder you choke me."

I start choking her with my right hand while playing with her tits with my left and fucking her. I notice her pussy is getting wetter and quite a bit tighter as well. I kept fucking and squeezing and finally I reached a point, when Jillian said, "rainbow." But it had been so long ago that conversation, I stalled for a second until it recognized it. I let go, brought her head to mine and while deep kissing her, I pumped her pussy full of cum.

When I was done, I pushed her face forward onto the bed, and then I flipped her over and got between her legs and she was still in throws of orgasm, I started licking her pussy and cleaning it out. After a moment or two, Jillian said, "please come here and kiss me." So with some of our combined juices in my mouth, I slid up between her legs and kissed her open mouth. Our tongues mingled, as we made out and moved our hands across each others bodies. "What got into you at 2 am?"

"I got a drink and when I came back to bed, you just looked too good not to want one more time."

We both awoke about 3 hours later and really had to get cleaned up, as well as clean up the house. Sheets thrown in washer, toys placed back on toy wall, come chemicals tossed into the hot tub and our towels thrown into the washer. Chris was going to be coming up the next day, so we left them without starting it, and we both drove back to resort, getting there for set up, just in time.

We chatted the rest of the day, which was a short day. Jillian was definitely going to take that other job, but it would still be in the industry, so still had a chance of running into her again, at a conference or meeting. We both went to our rooms at the same time to close things up and on the way, she kissed me on the neck and thanked me for a wonderful weekend. It was I who should have thanked her.

It would not be until 18 months later, that I would see her again. But that is another story.