Jilling Daughter

Story Info
Watching my daughter masturbate.
1.9k words
4.44
57.4k
82
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilling Daughter

My wife and I raised our 3 daughters in a modest house with only 1 ½ bathrooms. It may have been cozy but it was our home and it was happy. Given the nature of girls (taking forever in the bathroom) there was always contention for bathroom resources. No one ever had a shower that wasn't interrupted by someone who "had to pee and so and so is hogging the other bathroom" or "the light is best in here and I need to do y makeup / hair". So, modesty / privacy was nonexistent. Mornings were especially interesting with everyone having to get ready for school or work at almost the same time. I can't remember a time when I didn't share the bathroom while showering. It was also very common for people to leave the bathroom in a towel, or nothing, after showering. It's not like we deliberately walked around the house nude or were nudists. It was just no big deal.

Until that on hot August day when the A/C died.

All three of our daughters had grown into beautiful young women. The youngest had just graduated college and was home during that awkward time between graduating, finding her first job, and getting her first apartment.

I had the luxury of working from home while my wife had to go to her office daily. I had a nice home office setup off the family room. It has one exterior wall with windows and glass French doors that opened into the family room. I was setup with my desk facing into the family room. My desk isn't fancy by any means. More like a table with 3 drawers down one side and a tabletop. Completely open underneath.

On the day in August we were in the doldrums of a typical heat wave when the A/C decided to give up the ghost. I called the maintenance company who I had a service contract with, but hey would not be able to come out until the next day. So I threw open the windows and turned on as many fans as we had to try to keep the house cool, to very little success.

Just being me and my daughter in the house I took off my shirt and resolved to spend the day wearing just a pair of shorts and sweating.

A couple of hours later my daughter came out of her room completely naked, proceeded to rearrange several fans in the family room so they were point toward the sofa, sat down and grabbed the remote to the TV. The sofa is setup so that I can see the entire length of it, so I was treated to a view of my beautiful daughter stark naked on the sofa. This was new.

I asked "Why are you not dressed?"

"Because it's soooo hot Daddy. You're not wearing a shirt. What's the big deal?"

"Yes, but I'm not walking around with all of my nibbles and bits out for everyone to see."

"Really Dad? It's not like you haven't seen me without clothes before."

Score one for the girl.

So I go back to my work and she goes back to channel surfing.

Here I am trying to ignore the naked beauty sitting in the other room, but I'm a man damnit. I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were noticeably stiffer than when she sat down.

"Are you cold sweetheart? You could always move one of the fans."

"No Daddy, I'm fine."

I try to go back to work and ignore the distraction in front of me. She's watching one of those shows on the premium channels that's nothing by sexy people, conflict, and soft core. There must be a pretty steamy scene on because I notice her hand slowly drift across her body and down between her legs. Because of the way the couch is aligned I can see 2 third frontal view. Mostly he side but none of the front is hidden.

I don't know when it happened but she went from my beautiful daughter to a sexy woman while sitting on the couch. She has the most perfectly proportioned nipples and areolas on incredible perky tits. The kind of tits that only a woman in her prime processes. The kind that beg to be licked, nibbled, and sucked on.

No more work getting done for me. I reach down and adjusted my stiffening cock. Of course that just made me harder and I couldn't let go. I was really enjoying the show and working myself up. I'm not sure when it happened but I unzipped my shorts and released my hard dick. I now had my naked cock in my hand, stroking, while watching my sexy daughter rub her pussy in the other room.

The scene must have ended because she suddenly realized where she was and removed her hand from her pussy. She looked my way to see if she had been caught. What she saw was me stroking my cock under the desk.

"Daddy?" she almost whispered.

"Yes, this is because of you. Seeing your stiff nipples and perky titties. Watching you rub your pussy. I just had to join the fun."

"But Daddy, I didn't mean to......"

"Didn't mean to what? To get turned on and take care of yourself? To turn me on?"

"Um... both? Did I really turn you on?"

"Why else would I be sitting here stroking my dick?"

"Well... "

"Do you like what you're seeing? Because I like what I'm seeing." I know this was pushing it and cheesy, but at this point just didn't care. I wanted to see how far I could push this.

"Um... Yes? But I can't really see that much. Your shorts and the desk are in the way."

So I did what any horny man would do. I stood up, took off my shorts, and walked to the front of my desk. I rested my ass on the edge of my desk with my hard cock pointing straight out. Right toward my sexy girl.

"Oh wow." She said in that almost whisper. The one when she is suddenly very turned on.

She turned on the sofa to face me instead of the TV. Giving me an incredible full frontal view. I notice she has that perfect, to me, flying V to her pubic hair. Nicely trimmed and pointing right at her clit. The rest is cleanly shaved. Just the way I like it. My cock twitches in appreciation, which she does not fail to notice.

"Oh wow." It's my turn to whisper.

My hand slowly drifts back to my dick, and hers mirrors me. Moving to her pussy. I'm slowly stroking my cock while she moves low circles over her lips. She dips a finger between her lips and collects a pearl of moisture on her finger. She pulls the finger slowly up to her clit and starts making small circles. I hear her breathe catch at the pleasure.

Her eyes have never left my cock. She is watching intently as my hand moves slowly up and down. I'm trying to control my pace to prevent ending this too soon. I realize my dick is dry and needs some lubricant to really feel good so I do a trick my wife taught me. I let go of my cock, gather a lot of spit in my hand, and lick my palm. I then reach back down and rub the spit over my head and down the length of my shaft. I nearly lose it so I resume my normal grip and slow stroking.

She forcibly thrusts her hand back down between her lips, placing one foot on the coffee table with the other on the couch. She is now spread open to my hungry eyes, devouring every detail of her. The triangle of trimmed hair, her clit peaking up, the shaved lips, and the pucker of her rosebud. She slips 2 fingers into her pussy, her other hand moving to her tits to tweak and play with her nipples. She's not pounding her fingers in and out but is clearly moving her fingers.

"Oh my god Daddy! That is so hot!"

"Yes it is sweetheart. I can't believe how sexy you are."

I'm struggling to maintain my slow pace. The sight before me is so erotic I just want to race to the finish. But I don't. This show is too good to let end.

"I so want to see you cum Daddy. Oh my god, this is so hot."

"You will see me cum girl. Daddy's going to explode just for you. But not until after you do."

I bring my other hand over and start to play with my balls. Occasionally touching my taint and rosebud. I can't help but to pick up the pace. There is no way I will last much longer.

"Daddy! That is so dirty and hot. I've got to try it." She removes her fingers from her pussy and smears her juices around her assholle. She lets out a small moan and can no longer keep her eyes open. She slowly inserts her finger into her pucker, letting out a louder moan. "I didn't think it would feel this good."

She takes her other hand off of her clit and inserts 2 fingers back into her pussy, with the one still in her pucker. She lets out a deep moan and closes her eyes again.

I can tell she is getting close. I take my hand off of my balls and walk over to the sofa until I am standing right next to her. As I get closer the scent of her arousal hits me. Wow! So fragrant and sweet.

"Wow baby, you are even sexier up close." I say.

Hearing me so near startles her. She opens her eyes and see's me standing next to her. My hard cock pointing right at her while my hand moves up and down its length. Her hands never stop working her pussy and ass while she stares right at my hard cock.

"I'm so close Daddy, are you going to cum for me?"

"Yes baby, right after you do." As close as I am this may not be true. "Where do you want me to cum. On your titties? On your belly? On your pussy? I want to see you cum baby. Put you thumb on your clit and cum for Daddy."

"Oh my god! Cum for me Daddy! Cum all over me! Come on my titties! Cum on me DAAADDDyyyyy!" She yelled all of this as her orgasm overtook her body. Her eyes closed and her back arched. Moaning and thrashing on the sofa.

This was all too much for me and I could hold back no longer. I erupted in one of the strongest orgasms of my life. I came on her tits. I came on her belly. I came on the hand that was holding her pussy. And I even got some on the sofa.

My knees nearly gave out and I sat on the coffee table catching my breathe. "Wow" I panted "That was intense."

"Yes it was Daddy, and you made such a mess." She giggled.

I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a couple of hand towels. When I came back in the room she was wiping some off of her belly. When she saw me she gave that naughty smile and licked her fingers. She stood up, took the towel from my hands and walked away saying "Maybe next time I can taste it right from the source."

"You never know sweetheart. You never know."