Jill's Past?

Story Info
Loving wife reveals an event from her past.
9.6k words
4.22
42.8k
58

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based on actual events. The dialogue is as accurate as I can recall and (almost) all names have been changed.

*****

"Just off plane now," I texted to my wife, Jill. "Baggage 6." I let her know where my bags would be coming out so she could me meet there.

"Can't wait!!" she texted back immediately.

I'm Ty, short for Tyler, and my wife of almost 12 years is Jill. I'm on the faculty (I teach) at a SLAC school (Small Liberal Arts College) in a Midwestern city. I was just getting back from a 3-week long research trip to the West Coast. Jill is the youngest of the seven regional directors of a national marketing firm. The closest major airline hub wasn't in our town, but was only about an hour's drive from our home. Neither of us had to travel often for business, but when we did, we tried to drive each other to and from the airport to avoid all of the inconvenience and expenses of doing it any other way. That night, Jill arranged for my parents to come over and watch our three children so she could pick me up. My flight was scheduled to arrive at 9:30, but we wouldn't get home until close to 11:00. Even for a Friday, that was well past the kids' bedtime. My parent's too probably, but they only had a 20 minute drive home from our house which I'm sure was a better option to them than sleeping in the guest room!

I reached the baggage area and started toward Baggage Carousel 6 and looking for Jill. I spotted my beautiful wife standing almost directly beneath the large black square with a white number six hanging from the ceiling. At almost 5'10", Jill' was pretty easy to spot and at 6'2", I could see over most of the crowd of travelers. She had her light brown, shoulder-length hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail, just like she'd worn it back in college. She'd been a high jumper on the track team and I pitched baseball. I'd seen and admired her grace, beauty, and athleticism many times before I met her because the practice track was just beyond the left field wall of the baseball diamond. And, as pitcher, if I wasn't throwing, I was running around that damn track working on my cardio and leg strength. It was at a memorable late winter party when I discovered Jill had noticed me too. We've been together since that party 14 years ago.

Jill had been looking at the carousel when I spotted her. When she looked over at the crowd, the throng parted between us. Her face lit up when she saw me and immediately walked quickly to me. I put down my laptop case, took her in my arms, and gave her a sweet kiss. Never shy about a little PDA, Jill lingered at my lips a moment or two longer than I expected. I was only a little surprised when I felt the tip of her tongue sweep over my closed mouth. We broke our kiss as she whispered "I missed you."

"Missed you, too," I answered as we gazed into each other's eyes. Her dark, bedroom eyes twinkled with happiness and a promise of an even better 'welcome home' later. We were smiling stupidly at each other before I dipped my arm and hoisted my bag onto my shoulder. "Let's get my bag and get home!"

"Can't wait," she answered seductively.

I heaved my checked bag off the burnished metal conveyor belt and we headed out to the short-term parking structure across the street. "It's been like this since this afternoon," Jill noted, referring to the steady warm rain around us. "It's perfect."

I thought it was an odd comment about the rain and was about to ask about it when we reached the elevator of the parking garage. She pushed the button and the doors opened immediately. She entered first and pushed a button inside as I maneuvered myself and my bags through the doorway.

I saw that she'd pushed the button for the next-to-highest level. Another oddity, I thought since there were many open parking spaces even on the ground floor.. I looked at her and asked the first question. "Why is the rain perfect?"

She smiled coyly and started to unfasten her lightweight, burgundy raincoat. "Because I couldn't have worn this without the rain. It's warm out, so any other coat would've looked out of place." As she spoke, her fingers continued working the snaps of the knee-length, hooded covering.

My eyes followed her hands as they moved up from the bottom snap to the top. When she reached the last one, she paused, still holding the coat closed. "Welcome home, honey," she said as she parted the front of her long jacket.

A huge smile leapt across my face as I drank in the sight of my wife standing before me. All she was wearing under that fashionable raincoat was a new light purple shelf bra and matching thong. "Damn, Jill," I whispered in awe at the sight of her body. Despite giving us three wonderful children, she still looked as amazing as the day I first saw her naked. Overall I don't think she'd gained more four or five pounds since her days as a college athlete. The bra held up her 36C breasts, as if presenting them to me because it was designed to expose, not hide, her dusky nipples, which I noticed instantly, were standing up proudly. She had worked out religiously after each child was born so that her stomach showed practically no signs of those births. Her athletic, but feminine hips flared a little more than when we were first married, but I thought she looked even sexier now. Her neatly-trimmed light brown bush was visible through the sheer fabric of the matching thong. My wife was still a walking wet-dream and she was mine!

"You like?" she asked unnecessarily.

"Nope," I answered hoping to catch her off guard. "I love!"

The harsh bell of the elevator brought me back to the real world and I realized we were still out in public, about to walk however far to reach our car. Jill eased the sides of her coat back together without bothering to refasten it as the doors opened. I grabbed the bag off the floor and looked at Jill to see if she wanted to exit first.

"Is anyone out there?" she asked teasingly.

I stepped out of the elevator and scanned the area. The entire parking level appeared deserted, only a few cars and no people. I easily spotted our large SUV parked alone about halfway up the nearest isle. "I don't see a soul," I said, turning back toward her.

"Great!" Jill chirped happily. "So far everything's going perfectly." She exited the elevator and casually removed her coat. "Would you be a gentleman and carry this for me?" she asked as she laid her coat over my shoulder and breezed past me.

I watched my wife stroll toward our car, clearly she was in no hurry. Her delicious naked ass swayed smoothly toward our large, black, family-sized Cadillac almost 20 yards away. I'd always loved Jill's incredibly long legs topped by a cute, tight butt. Her legs were especially long and slender, but with just the right amount of muscle tone. Of course, the place those amazing legs met was even better. Jill's heart-shaped ass consisted of two firm, hand-sized globes of feminine flesh. Her skin was smooth everywhere. I could honestly say I couldn't think of any way at all to improve her and would've kept to myself even if I had. I'd often thought about more intimate ways of showing her how much I liked her bottom, but that had never been in the cards. Neither of us had ever mentioned a desire for anal sex and the couple of times my fingers wandered to her back door, usually while devouring her sweet pussy, I felt her tighten up so quickly that I moved on. But watching her walk almost naked to our car, I was thinking about trying again sometime soon.

"Of course, my dear," I answered gallantly. "Although I should tell you that I'm not having very gentlemanly thoughts about you right now."

"Good!" she answered loudly without turning or slowing her pace. "That was the whole idea!"

Jill arrived at the passenger side door several yards ahead of me and turned. Her hands started moving over her body, cupping her breasts, sliding down over her hips and back to her ass, then into the top of her thong. "I can't seem to find the keys," she said with a playful pout. "Maybe you have them?" she asked as she reached for me. Her hands went directly to the prominent bulge in the front of my linen shorts. Oh, damn," she continued, "this isn't the key I'm looking for. I think I may know what lock it opens, though."

Her fingers deftly unzipped the front of my shorts. She tried unsuccessfully to work my hard cock out of my pants, but my athletically-tight underwear and the lack of extra space inside them foiled her efforts. Undeterred, Jill grabbed her coat off of my shoulder and withdrew the keys from a pocket. She hit the unlock button on the key fob and deposited it in the front pocket of my shorts. She casually opened the front passenger door and settled on the seat, pulling me with her, but leaving her sandal covered feet on the concrete floor of the parking garage.

"Let's try this again," she said impatiently as her hands moved up to my belt and the button that held my pants on. It didn't take her long to have my shorts open and my synthetic boxer-briefs pulled down.

"Hello Trigger," Jill greeted my cock by calling 'him' by name before planting a chaste kiss on the side right at the ridge of the crown. "I see you're glad to see me too," she whispered, nuzzling Trigger against her cheek. "Oh, you're wet. Probably the rain. Let me dry you off a bit." With that Jill lapped quickly, but gently at the pre-cum that had been gathering at the tip. She drew back to look at Trigger again, then she looked up into my eyes. The sparkle was there again. Without breaking eye contact with me, Jill said, "I think I missed some." She pushed the broad helmet of my cock between her lips and swirled her tongue all around it before opening her mouth wider, closing her eyes, and taking me into her mouth. My moan was louder than hers, but I could feel the vibrations of hers throughout my body. Trigger, my cock, is only 8 inches long, but it's quite thick, especially at the base. Jill (and all of the other lovers I've ever been with, all half dozen) has had trouble taking all of me into her mouth and tonight was no exception. She bobbed a couple of times, before pulling her head back and releasing me from her warm mouth.

"Here or home?" she asked invitingly. She immediately engulfed me again as if trying to sway my decision. I marveled at the wholly unexpected greeting she already given me and I could think of nothing sexier than my wife sucking my cock in the airport parking garage until I came in her mouth. Her head continued to bob eagerly as I considered her offer.

"Home, sexy," I finally decided, choosing comfort and quality over rushed, awkward and far too public for my comfort.

I tossed my gear in the back seat and gave Jill her raincoat back before we reached the manned toll booth at the bottom of the parking structure. Jill simply covered up with it rather than putting it back on.

As we reached the highway, I chuckled to myself.

"Anything you'd like to share?" Jill asked.

"I was just thinking that whoever watches the security cameras in the parking garage is going to have a helluva story to tell tonight!"

"Oh, shit!" Jill coughed. "I didn't even think about that! Oh well, what's done is done."

"That was an amazing greeting, hon," I started. "Wouldn't change a thing. I do have to ask though, how did you get out of the house like that with the kids and my parents there?"

"That was easy! I just put on a dress over the bra and panties and took it off in the car when I parked. It's in the back seat. Should I put it back on before we get home?"

"Don't you dare! It's going to be late when we get home so you can just put on your coat and go straight upstairs. The kids'll be asleep and I'm sure my parents will want to get home. No need for you to visit with them tonight."

For the next several miles we chatted about my trip, but we were both eager to pick up where we left off in the parking garage. "I had no idea how much you missed me," I laughed.

"Well," Jill started slowly. "I've been thinking lately and I finally came to a decision and this seemed a good way to start the conversation."

"That's mysterious," I thought out loud. "What's up?" I put my hand on her knee hoping my touch would reassure her.

"Nothing really, just some things I thought we should talk about."

I could hear the evasion and maybe a little fear in Jill's voice despite an excellent attempt on her part to make it all sound casual.

"That sounds awfully close to 'Honey, we need to talk.' It sure doesn't sound like nothing." I realized Jill was upset, or at least annoyed, about something was clear, but the thought that she needed to admit to an illicit affair or anything as tawdry as that simply never entered my mind. We had a wonderful family, good jobs that challenged and rewarded us, and absolutely solid communication including sex. Plus, she'd just met me at the airport wearing nothing more than a quarter cup bra and even less than half of a pair of panties! And she'd offered me an all-time great blowjob right there at the airport. However, when Jill didn't say anything right away, I started to re-evaluate my initial self-assured analysis.

"Jill, are we OK?" I asked after another half mile without an explanation.

Jill unbuckled her seatbelt and got up on her knees facing me. "Be careful, will you?" I cautioned her protectively.

She glanced out the windshield to make sure the road was empty, then reached for my still unfastened shorts. She retrieved a completely flaccid Trigger and gently held me. Trigger has always reveled in Jill's touch and tonight was no exception. Once he responded to being held in her delicate hand, Jill was able to begin stroking gently.

"Yes, Ty, we're very good. I just think we could be even better." As she finished speaking, my wife leaned further into my lap and took me in her mouth. Her tongue and lips worked on me in the most loving and affectionate way I could imagine. While Trigger responded with his usual enthusiasm, my big head was content with the unhurried movements of Jill's mouth. After a few more miles, Jill sat back up and rebuckled herself into her seat. I'm sure she could feel my discomfort that she wasn't buckled up while we drove. I was fun, but I was also a by-the-book kind of guy. Always had been.

"We'll talk more tonight, OK?" Jill promised. Her voice was full of import.

Feeling the need to break the building tension, I joked, "I think Trigger would like something other than talking tonight."

Jill laughed easily. "Oh, I'm going to make sure Trigger is well taken care of before the end of the evening! I missed him almost as much as I missed you, Ty!" We both held on to that comfortable, good spirited frame of mind for the remainder of the drive home as we caught up on the previous three weeks.

Jill pulled her raincoat on as we pulled into our spacious garage at home. I let her know that I'd go talk to my parents and would unpack the car after they left. "I'll be up as soon as I'm done," I promised.

We met at the door to the house, but before I could open it, Jill pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Don't fuck with unpacking tonight," she breathed into my mouth. "Come fuck me instead."

There was only one possible answer to that offer! She was through the door and headed for the back stairs before I could even get an answer out. And what's with the swearing? First, Jill never swears in front of the children, never. She'll use the occasional 'hell' or 'damn,' but saves 'shit' for the major issues. Even in bed Jill usually says she 'wants me' or 'make love.' I probably heard 'fuck' maybe twice a year. Jill wasn't a prude by any means, but 'fuck' just wasn't how she talked. I'd long ago decided that she liked calling my cock by his long-term nickname just so she wouldn't have to say 'cock' or 'dick.' I swore even less. 'Nuts!' and 'Gosh darn it' were my usual swear words. I just didn't like the sound of harder words and I'd been raised to think that only people with limited vocabularies used them. I wasn't a prude, I didn't recoil when others swore; it just wasn't my way. I'd let loose with the occasional 'damn,' but that always in the bedroom.

My mom and dad were rising from the sofa as I walked into the family room. They welcomed me back, told me their grandchildren were perfect little angels, asked politely about the trip, and then explained that were tired and wanted to get home. We'd talk tomorrow. I was headed to our bedroom less than five minutes after walking through the door. 'Absolutely perfect,' I thought I heard Jill say in my mind.

I walked into our bedroom and saw that Jill had only removed her sandals before lying back on our California king-sized bed. She'd propped up a few pillows against the headboard so she was almost sitting up. She started to rise as I kicked off my shoes.

"I want to undress you," Jill announced as she followed me into our large walk-in closet.

In response, I simply held my arms out to the side. Jill pulled my golf short up and over my head, tossing it in the laundry basket at the back of the closet. She was behind me and she wrapped her long arms around my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair. Jill pressed her breasts against my back and I could tell from her twin peaks pushing into my skin that she was excited. She teased my nipples briefly before sliding her palms down over my mostly- flat stomach. She unfastened my shorts for the second time that evening. As they slid to the floor, Jill turned her attention to my boxer-briefs. Feeling my growing erection, she thoughtfully pulled the waistband away from my hips before pulling down. The way she did it allowed my cock its freedom without pulling it painfully down. And down was not in Trigger's vocabulary during moments like this.

Jill cupped my balls in her hands and squeezed them gently before releasing her right hand. Using her now-free hand, my wife started languidly stroking my cock. Her grip was perfect and there was no urgency to her pace. I kicked both shorts and boxer-briefs off my feet and spread my legs slightly. Jill took advantage of my position by dragging the fingertips of her left hand up and over my hip and back down my ass until she reached my balls from behind. This put her beside me rather behind me. I smiled at her, leaned toward her, and kissed her. Our lips met, parted, tongues touched lightly, then more passionately. I put a hand behind her head and pulled her deeper into our kiss. The urgency built and with it the speed of both of her hands on me. She tipped her head, catching her breath, then slid in front of me and down onto her knees. As her left hand left my balls, she dragged it up and ran a single finger deeply up the cleft between the twin muscles of my ass. She actually pushed a little harder against the wrinkled pucker of my opening, but didn't linger. 'That was different,' I noted to myself.

When she had both hands gripping my cock, she looked at it closely. "Now, where were we?" Jill asked Trigger as she slid her mouth onto him. I watched Jill bob her head up and down the length of my cock, trying to take a little more of me with each cycle. She soon reached the point where the head touched her gag reflex and she instinctively backed off. I rested my hand on her head, trying to let her know that it was alright. She responded by pushing her mouth back down my length, quickly hitting her gag reflex again. Without realizing it, I'd grabbed her ponytail and used it to gently pull her back up. With half my cock still between her lips, she shook her head no.

"Let's take this to the bed," I offered lovingly. When she refused to release me, I bent over and softly urged her up, my hands under her armpits. She shook her head no again, so I whispered, "I want more than your mouth. Let's go to bed so I can show you how much I appreciated my welcome home."