Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers

"And Jill? Amazing! She is so smart and so successful. Did you know she was homeless and broke as a teen? And really, if you are going to learn about it from someone, I can't imagine a better teacher being out there. At least not for you and your proclivities."

"This IS a once in a lifetime opportunity. It is VERY unlikely to arrive again. Not only that but the art thing that you love so much. I mean, damn Carrie, I can't believe you are still debating it!"

"And... here is another thing to consider, and really consider what could have happened to you. You are wired different from a lot of people. I know you understand that. What if Rebecca, or someone like her, had discovered it and taken advantage of it? I mean, not like she did, but like she would have if she didn't have Darla and Jill involved? You wouldn't have had a mask. You would still be getting beaten raw every day with no care about your health or mental wellness."

"Jill will help you understand what you are and how to control it, so you don't let a person with bad intentions control and ruin your life and health. Hell, what if I had discovered you? You'd be my bitch forever, just sitting naked in my house, sucking the maid until I got home to play games with you." She giggled.

"Okay, that's my piece of advice. I kind of like you Carrie." She leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "Text me when you make up your mind, so I know if I am coming to Jill's to celebrate after practice."

And I was alone in the bathroom and going to be late for art if I didn't get a move on. I changed clothes, put my panties in my pocket so I wouldn't have to take them off at Jill's house... I mean... if I decided to go there after school. The seam of my jeans against my naked pussy was a little distracting, but ...

Miss King noticed my distraction. Not the lack of panties, but the decision I now had a little over an hour to make. I was drawing random pics of a restaurant, just testing colors and styles really, not working on the project. "Something on your mind?" She pulled a chair up next to me and asked.

I sighed. "Well, I'm going tonight to ask my questions and get a feel for things." I whispered so as not to interrupt the others. "Just... I have a big decision to make today, and it's troubling me. It seems like everyone wants me to lean one way, even I think that is the right way, but there is this warning in the back of my mind against it." I thought that was cryptic enough.

"All humans have a sixth sense Carrie. Kind of like a dog can detect a bad person from a good person. Some people have the ability to hone that skill, some ignore it as hocus pocus oogity boogity. But, it's real. I'm not saying it's accurate, but it's usually there for a reason. So, trust that little voice and make sure that you consider what the warning is telling you and maybe you can still make your decision that you want to make by controlling the circumstances and being wary."

I smiled at her. "You are the best teacher ever Miss King."

"Clearly, that is why I teach art instead of something useless like math or literature." She laughed. She said that part loud enough for the whole class to hear and we all chuckled with her. Then, she got up and walked around and spent a few moments with everyone in the class, like she did every class.

I wondered if she made every other student in this class feel as special as she made me feel when we talked about my work. That thought made me feel a bit less special, but made Miss King seem a lot more special.

I went down to see Mrs. Lane after the final bell.

"Good afternoon Carrie." She greeted.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Lane." I sank into the comfy chair after setting my backpack on the floor. "I got the okay to go to the counseling session tomorrow. Can I take a friend?"

"Of course. Is your friend dealing with sexual identification issues as well? Or is she just there for support? Either way it is not a problem at all. It is good that you have a friend to be there with you."

I giggled. "She is going for support, but I think there is some interest that she is in denial about for herself."

"Well, then it should be a good experience for both of you. I hope you will find it helpful and maybe keep going every week." She smiled.

"Yesterday, we talked about your dislike for being the center of attention. Let's expand on that. Tell me about your thoughts on people who like to be the center of attention."

I coughed. Hmm. Rebecca, Courtney, Farin, most of the cheerleaders, where to begin?

"Well, they have their reasons. I know a few of them personally. I guess, they just see it as their fame? Like, school or life is their stage and they are an actress. Different reasons I suppose. Some out of duty, some out of insecurity, some just want to be loved."

"Interesting analysis. Duty. Let's discuss that today. What would be the reason someone would have a duty to be the center of attention?" Mrs. Lane asked.

Of course, I instantly thought of Courtney. "Well, because of their family mostly. Their position in the American aristocracy. Having money and power from their born position in life means they have to exert an air of superiority."

"I think it comes natural to them. They are used to it since birth. Being put on a pedestal because of their parents' position in society. So, it's not even a struggle or an effort. It is just natural to them because that is the way it has always been. They have control over others. They are used to it and assume that it is conveyed without a second thought."

Mrs. Lane smiled. "You have someone in mind. I won't ask who, but is she a friend of yours?"

"Friend is a strong word. We like and respect each other and enjoy each other's company. I don't know that I could count on her as a friend or that she would call me if she needed something a friend would do." I answered.

"Do you put her on a pedestal?" Mrs Lane followed.

"Not really. But, I don't put anyone on a pedestal. I do respect her though."

"Do you ever wish you were her? Or in a similar position of respect?" She added.

"Not really. I mean, the money wouldn't hurt." I laughed. "But, my Dad does okay, I am not jealous of her."

"If you were in her shoes, do you think you would be a different person than she is?"

I thought about it for a minute. "I'm not sure, that's kind of impossible to answer without having grown up like she did. Based on my upbringing, yes, I would act differently than she does. But, given her upbringing, I can't be sure that I would be any different than she is."

"Good insight Carrie. Let's break on that thought and Friday we can discuss those who seek attention out of insecurity. If you promise to go to the group session tomorrow, I will give you tomorrow off."

"Oh, I'm going for sure then!" I laughed. "Just kidding. I am going though Mrs. Lane. See you Friday."

And, I went out to my car.

And, I turned on the ignition.

And, I put the car and neutral.

And, I leaned the seat back and stared at the convertible top.

And, I wondered where I was going.

I thought about them all. About the good. The bad. The very bad.

About what Courtney said. About how excited Julie was at Jill's house. I even thought about Rebecca, though she didn't even know I was basically free from Jill.

"Carrie Fitch, you are an idiot." I said out loud as I sat up and started driving.

Outside Jill's house, I hung my bra and panties on the mirror and went to the door. There were a few other cars in the drive, which surprised me. I stood there, at the door. I could turn away. I should probably turn away.

I stood there for long minutes. What would my life be like if I voluntarily submitted? Would it be any different than when I was obligated?

Then I thought back to my conversation with Miss King. I smiled and texted Julie and Courtney that I was at Jill's. I knocked on the door.

It opened instantly. Sue was there smiling widely. She wore a beautiful gown of powder blue, it hugged her curves perfectly. There was clearly no bra underneath as her nipples were poking out prominently. She was a little taller and I noted the heels on her feet.

"I wondered if you were going to knock or run." She giggled. She pulled me inside and hugged me tight for a long time. She had tears in her eyes. "I'm so happy you knocked, slutball." She whispered.

Behind her, I could hear other people in the back of the house. It gave me pause. "Who's here Sue?"

She wiped her eyes and smiled. "Surprises for you beautiful. Good surprises, I promise! Now let's get you ready to meet Mistress!"

I started to undress. She didn't stop me. When I was naked, and my clothes were folded neatly on the chair, she led me to their bedroom and then into the bathroom.

"You are going to love it. I know it must be scary, but it will be so different now. You are doing this because you want to, and that makes it so much better for everyone. Now, I'm going to do your makeup and hair, just indulge me for a bit."

"But, wait, Sue, I need to talk to Jill before I ..."

She interrupted me with a kiss on my lips that involved tongues and me going silent and breathless.

"You will. There will be a contract and you two will iron out all the details. Trust me, you will get to talk to her. Just go with it for a bit. Don't let your little head get panicked. You will not be subjected to anything bad today." Then she paused and looked in thought a moment. "Well, nothing too bad anyway."

"But, who else is here Sue?" I asked, frustrated by her rushing around. She was applying a lot of make up to my face and I usually didn't wear a lot.

"Friends. Carrie, don't worry. They are just here to see you take your collar. There will be a ceremony. It's going to be so beautiful." She started applying my eyes, green shadow with white outlines. Mascara that made my lashes look enormous. Eyeliner with two tones that made my eyes look bigger than they really are. I watched her through the mirror and was pleasantly surprised as the transformation of my face went on.

"Now, there will be a photographer. Nothing will be posted anywhere. It is strictly for Mistress to keep in a scrapbook we have been making about you. I'm just warning you, so you don't freak out." Sue told me as she continued to work efficiently, effectively, quickly.

"There are some friends of Mistress's here as well. They will not be allowed to photograph anything, so no need to worry about blackmail. There is no need. You are here on your own free will."

"Keep your answers simple. You do not call her Mistress until you pledge to her. Call her Jill at first. When she collars you, then that name will be forgotten to you until your contract is up. She will be only Mistress from then on. Don't forget it! It cost you so many punishments before remember?" Sue giggled.

"I remember." I groaned. "But Sue, when will I get to talk to her? Before the ... ceremony?"

"Yes, before the ceremony. Stop worrying. Everything is going to be so wonderful from now on." Sue smiled at me. "You know, after today, you are going to be my little sister. I've always wanted a little sister." She giggled. "I probably wouldn't do the things with you and to you that we are going to do with a real little sister though."

I laughed, but was feeling very nervous and Sue saw it in my eyes.

"Have I ever lied to you Carrie?" She held my chin and looked into my eyes.

"No Sue, you haven't." I couldn't remember her ever lying to me.

"And I never will. I can't spoil the surprises Mistress has waiting for you. But, please, please, please trust me that nothing ... absolutely nothing truly bad will happen to you today. This is a party. A celebration. You are the guest of honor and if you cry it will be because you are happy. Do you believe me?"

I swallowed hard. "Sue... yes I believe you. I ... pictured something more intimate."

She giggled. "It will be! Just with an audience."

"Now, Darla IS here. I only tell you that because I don't want you freaking out when you see her. She's here with her friend Barb, I'm sure you remember her too. If you can't handle them being here, tell me now and I will send them away. They are only here to watch and congratulate you and Jill. They are not going to touch you or ask you to touch them. They might apologize to you, but that is all. But, this must be perfect for you, so be honest with me, will seeing them be a problem? I will call Jill right now and send them away if it is."

I stuttered. "I..." I shuddered thinking about Barb and the henna and the enema. I flushed with embarrassment as the memory came flooding back to me.

"That chapter of your life is over Carrie. It will bother Darla a lot more than you. I promise. She will see what should have been her goal, what she truly wants, but fucked up. Consent. Willful submission. That is why Jill invited her, so she could see how badly she fucked up. But, again, this day is about you my gorgeous sister, so, can you handle them being in the audience? There is no wrong answer."

"I guess it's okay." I said at last.

Sue smiled at me. "Very mature of you." She started brushing my hair and it hurt a bit as she tugged and pulled and started braiding my hair into a single frenchback, with a green rubber band to hold the tips together.

"Sue, how many people are here?" I asked.

"Thirty-seven until Julie and Courtney get here. Then it will be thirty-nine, not including you."

I gasped. I started hyperventilating and she saw it. "Oh god Carrie, stop!" Sue giggled. She handed me a paper bag to breathe into and I did.

"Okay listen. They are going to be seated in the basement. You won't interact with them at all until after the ceremony. Most of them are friends from Mistress's group. A few business partners that are familiar with her lifestyle. And some friends and acquaintances that are just friends and acquaintances. You will meet them all, but don't try to remember their names today. I would guess you will meet them all in smaller settings in the future."

"Oh baby, stop please. This is so exciting. This doesn't happen in our world every day, so people tend to make a big deal out of it. It's a party, they are only here to watch and congratulate you and Mistress. Mostly Mistress. Just be a good girl and do what you are told and answer yes Mistress and no Mistress unless asked to expand and everything will be so beautiful."

"Address the guests as Sir or Mistress or Ma'am. I will whisper to you as you meet them how to address them. Keep your eyes down and your chin up. Shoulders back, belly in, ass and tits out." Sue giggled.

"Baby, if you cry you are going to ruin my beautiful make up." She added as I kept looking more and more concerned. "You are going to be wonderful! Don't worry. I will be right there the whole time to help you and you will absolutely not be punished for making mistakes today."

I waved my hand in front of my face to fight off the tears of anxiety that threatened them.

"Okay, let's get you dressed." Sue took my hands and brought me to my feet and into the bedroom.

She stood me in front of a mirror as she dressed me. I had to admit my face looked elegantly beautiful. I had never had so much make up on my face before ever. And Sue was an artist.

My eyes looked huge. My nose looked smaller somehow. My cheeks had a blush that hid the real blush that I knew to be under all the cosmetics. My lips shined and glistened and looked even plumper than usual.

The first thing she did was put a white quarter cup corset around my torso. My tits were lifted up as if sitting on a shelf, the nipples exposed to the world. Then, came the tugging of the strings. Tight at first. Tighter, so it constricted me next. Tight enough so breathing became a labored effort, third. Then the bottom so tight, I swear I lost four inches of waist.

"Sue, I can't breathe!" I gasped.

Sue laughed softly. "I could make it much tighter than this Carrie. Just take more, smaller breaths, you will be fine."

I breathed faster, but tried not to go to all out hyperventilating again. Sue tied off the strings and then helped me balance to pull white thigh high stockings up my legs. There were straps on the corset that she attached to the stockings to keep them up. Then she pulled some stiletto heels, also white, onto my feet and had me walk around the room a bit to get accustomed to the balance.

I don't usually wear heels and was afraid I would fall and embarrass myself. I told Sue as much and she instructed me as I walked to take very short steps, and pull my feet in and shift my ass as I took each step. I imagine I looked like a total slut when I did so, but within a couple of minutes, she had me walking in the heels without fear of falling.

Finally, she knelt down and started putting blush on my vagina, which made me blush if you could see it under my blush. And she painted my nipples after tugging them to hardness.

"I'm spraying a setting spray on you now. It will help keep your make up from being smudged." She squirted some clear stuff on my face, breasts and vagina. Then she watched her phone for the setting time while primping my hair.

"Okay, one last thing." Sue smiled.

"A dress?" I asked hopefully.

She laughed and pulled out a white veil.

"No Sue! Absolutely not! I am not going out in front of a room full of strangers basically naked!"

Sue rolled her eyes. "Carrie, yes you will. Come on, this is nothing. You know why you are here. You are gorgeous baby. They are going to eat their hearts out with envy of Mistress." She pinched my butt.

"Fuck!" I yelled, looking at the obscenity in the mirror. "Sue, ... please?"

Sue laughed. "Please what baby? Look at that gorgeous girl in the mirror. What are you embarrassed of? That body is mouth-watering. That face was perfect before I added my touch to it. You are breath-taking Carrie. There is nothing about you to be ashamed of."

"I don't know about this Sue. I hadn't... it's so fast." I whispered. God, I looked like an advertisement for a porn site.

"Now, Mistress will lift the veil when it is time. She will then put on your collar and you will call her Mistress after that. If the occasion arises to address her before then, call her Jill. Ready princess?" Sue affixed the veil to my hair and it hung down over my face.

"No, but I will never be." I answered.

Sue giggled. "I love you."

"I'm going to go check on things. Just look at that gorgeous woman in the mirror and think of how you are going to turn on everyone when you make your entrance. Mistress might have a heart attack!" She smiled and patted my ass softly then grabbed both cheeks and squeezed them. "So gorgeous. I wish I could go down on you right now!"

And I was alone. Looking in the mirror through the veil. I lifted it with my hand. It was worse, so much worse than being naked. All attention was brought to my breasts and exposed vagina. I turned to the side. The heels forced my ass out. It was so vulgar. I had to look away. I practiced walking in the heels for a while before Sue came back in the room.

"Julie and Courtney are on their way Slutball. Call Mistress and she will ask you a lot of questions. Answer yes or no, ask for clarity if there are terms you don't understand. You will get to ask your own questions after she goes through her list. I'm here if you need to ask questions for clarity."

I picked up my phone and sat on the bed. Sue sat next to me and I rang Mistress on my phone.

"I can't tell you how happy I am today Carrie." Jill answered. "You made the right decision, never doubt that. I am here with my attorney drafting up our contract of service. You will have forty-eight hours after today to make changes or consult with your own attorney that I will pay for, if you feel the need. Now, we don't have a lot of time, but do not answer a question you don't understand. I have taken the liberty of checking many boxes that I know won't be a problem, but there are many things you haven't been exposed to, that I do need to know if they are deal breakers."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers
123456...8