Jim and Edie Again Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you change about what you've done or are doing?"

"Honestly, I wouldn't wait as long. I'm sure Mindy would agree. We were too cautious and worried about our own relationship. We could have done something our first night together, and then let all the other feelings and emotions we felt for them grow over time. I don't think it makes a difference, and the end point is the same.

"As for changing something now, I'm not that imaginative. I wish we did more sleepovers. I wish I had more sexual stamina. Rita seems insatiable; I've never found her end point. She's always ready for more." He laughed, "Maybe you and I need to gang up on her."

I chuckled, "A two-man gangbang? Sounds intriguing." After a pause, "I should ask, are you guys kinky about any stuff?"

Bruce grinned, "Kinky is relative. What's kinky to one person is plain vanilla to someone else. We do like to fuck in the same room or even the same bed. Rita and Mindy will sixty-nine and snowball with each other. Some of that is pretty new in our repertoire only the past month or so. I've steered Hank's cock into my wife's cooch and he's done likewise, so we have touched each other. Other than that, no whips, chains, rope, gags, pissing, scat, or anything further on the BDSM scale. We did play with a blindfold and an Ostrich feather a few times ago; that was fun. It was a 'guess who's touching you' game. More people will double the fun."

I asked, "If you were where I am in wooing Edie, and we are being so loving and sexual together, what would you worry about or do facing the kind of gatherings you all want?"

Bruce looked thoughtful for a long time. Finally, he said, "I can't think of anything. This might actually accelerate your relationship a little if it does to your mating dance what it did for Mindy and me when we started." He shrugged.

"I can't think of anything further to ask."

Bruce's eyes danced, "Watch some porn that involves group sex, especially where there are two or three couples trading partners. We probably won't be nearly as active and raw, but it'll give you a flavor of what's involved. I can say with certainty that if you guys participate, you'd be wanted by both other women the same night and both Hank and I would want to be with Edie. Thus, everybody would swap around multiple times over an evening, particularly our first few times together. I think that'd be cool, but you could cap it, if you wanted."

Edie was standing in the door way with one arm extended up the doorframe. She was still naked and the pose was very provocative.

She slinked into the room. She glanced at me and said, "I just thought of something I need to do with Bruce that you need to watch. I want you see whether this is tolerable."

She dropped a sofa cushion on the rug in front of Bruce, and then knelt and started to un-do his shorts. They opened and were pulled down his legs in seconds; his underwear followed. Edie took hold of Bruce's tumescent cock and immediately started to fellate him, running her tongue around his cock and sack, and then using her hands to excite him as she sucked on glans. She made sure I could see everything she was doing.

I watched in fascination and arousal as my naked girlfriend blew my best friend.

Bruce hardened right up in seconds, and Edie had locked eyes with him as she looked up his body at him watching her treat him. Five minutes passed, and she was wet and had allowed some of her saliva and lapping to drip onto her breasts. She was a sexual sight to behold.

She pulled off and checked in with me. I was smiling at her, and rubbing the lump in my pants. She whispered to me, "Are you all right?"

"I'm very excited. You're going to get fucked soon ... by me."

"Should I finish him?"

"Yes."

Edie dove back into Bruce's sex, this time working him entirely into her mouth and throat until her nose pushed into his body. Bruce moaned, "Oh, fuck. Edie, that feels so good. I'm near."

Less than a minute later, Bruce threw his head back and moaned, "Cumming hard."

Edie didn't separate, but went deep throat on him again as he erupted down her throat, into her mouth, and then across her gorgeous face as she steered his cock around where she wanted it. Some cum splattered onto her breasts.

He fell back into the chair he'd been using. Edie licked her chops and grinned at the two men. She allowed some cum to drip from her lips to her breasts, adding to what Bruce had shot there. "That was fun. I look forward to more with you in the near future. You taste almost as good as Jim."

Edie stood, shimmied her cum-covered breasts at both men, and headed down the hall to the bedroom bathroom.

Bruce checked in with me, but I was laughing. He said, "I think I'll go home and confess what an exciting visit this turned out to be." He pulled his underwear and shorts on his body.

I smiled, "Tell Mindy that I can be very accommodating when I make my mind up to be."

He laughed and headed for the front door.

I went down the hall and was naked by the time I got to the bedroom. Edie was spread-eagled on my large bed masturbating by rubbing her pussy. She used a finger to collect some of Bruce's cum from her breast and then suck on it. I was already hard. I'd gotten as hard as steel watching my gorgeous hot girlfriend blow my best friend.

There was no foreplay. She'd taken care of that for both of us. I just got on the bed and buried my meat in her hot little wet cunt. She moaned and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "I love you, Jim. Thank you for being tolerant of my ... sexuality."

I smiled as I looked down at her as I started to pump into her body, "You could have fucked him, you know."

"Too much, too fast, for you. I want you to see me doing things like I did just then with Bruce, THEN we'll move on to the advanced course."

"Did you ever just drop by Rita and Hank's for an afternoon fuck? Did Harry?"

"In a word, yes, especially when we started with them. I was horny all the time with them, just as I am with you. I couldn't get enough cock or enough pussy. Sometimes, I'd need a mid-day 'fix' so I'd stop in, have a quick fuck, mess around with Rita, and then go back to whatever."

I admitted, "Well, you were hotter than sin with Bruce. He went home happy. I'm happy and glad that you guys like each other."

"Oh, I like Bruce, but I'm not throwing you to the curb. I learned a long time ago that it's possible to love more than one other person. Harry knew that. He loved me and Rita. Hank loved the two of us, too. I loved Harry and Hank. Now, I'll also come to love Bruce. I have a lot of love to give, and a lot of sex to offer as a side note to that."

"You've taught me some great lessons. I love you, Edie."

"And what about Mindy and Rita?" She was teasing but partly serious.

"Yes, them, too, just not quite as much. You're my primary and they're secondaries, if you will."

"We're going to have such fun with everyone. You'll see."

I did see. I also started pumping faster into Edie.

12