Jim and Edie Again Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the trip to the Caribbean, Edie had worried about my emotions and feelings when she was fucking my son. I had to laugh. I reminded her that I'd started an unbridled love affair with HER daughter and more recently her pseudo-wife Jean. I told her I was in no position to complain, if I was even inclined to. At this point, I really hoped that Josh and she would turn each other every which way but loose, and that they'd also fall in love and want to make love all the time. Things were heading in that direction.

Carolyn and Edie did wash off once we got back to the path leading up the small rise to the villa. They wanted to be somewhat clean for all future offers of sex once they got to the house.

The patio was an interesting array of sexually-inclined groups as we appeared. Bruce and Penny had apparently fucked; he was still inside her as she lay asleep atop his supine form. He didn't look too awake either.

Hank had his head buried in Amy's widespread twat, eating a second helping of her pussy as she steered him to vital and sensitive locations. Matt was balls deep in Rita, in a nice slow missionary fuck. David and Mindy were going at it, too, and she was in some sacred space where she was having one orgasm right after another. Jean sat in a chair nearby watching them with a large electric vibrator in her hand that she used on her clit with what appeared to be satisfying results.

Carolyn and Edie scampered into the villa to find a ladies' room. Josh went over to Jean and started to romance Edie's apparent daughter-in-law. She looked very willing and let him take over control of the large vibrator. She, of course, fondled and sucked on his large cock as he stood beside her chair bent over to attend to her. This was their first interlude together.

Before I moved, a hand reached beside me and held my tumescent cock. I turned to look into Laurel's big brown eyes. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me. She said in a near whisper, "You turn me on."

"The feeling is mutual."

We quickly moved to another chaise in the shade. As Laurel played with my cock, I played with her breasts and then fingered her pussy. Soon, I insisted that I taste some of that racially-mixed pussy. She laughed and spread her legs for me. I went to town at least for a few minutes. She begged, and so we coupled together and started a smooth fuck with each other as we also made out.

I found having the dark-skinned girl riding me to be a truly unique experience. She teased me about finally splitting the dark oak. I told her that she was more like a gentle flower that I was loving, plus she wasn't pure enough to be a 'dark oak'. We chuckled but persevered towards our orgasms. She assured me our playful vocabulary was not racist. "I love fucking white boys; that's why I married one."

When I wondered about Edie and Carolyn, I found them not too far away on a chaise with Casper balls deep in my girlfriend as Carolyn rode his tongue and made out with Edie. I loved this resort. We'd surely come back again and again.

Dinner consisted of freshly caught barracuda that had been cooked on the bone with all sorts of spices and island fruits. Along with the side dishes, the meal was one of the best I'd ever had. More of the fruit appeared in a sweet shortcake.

Several of us took short walks after dinner, donning some clothes and walking out to the road leading into the villa. We didn't go far, but did get to see a few of the other homes over a mile away. Casper had come with us, and he pledged to take us all into the 'city' for dinner the next night. He talked of a jazz and dance club that would be part of our evening. He joked, "You people cannot fuck all the time?"

Several of us on the walk with him stopped in our tracks and said, "Why not?"

The next day was similar to the day before only with different partners. Casper and Laurel were more evident in our lovemaking around the pool or on the beach.

About six o'clock, Carper and Laurel herded us into the house and told us to get dressed up sexy for our trip to St. Aidan, the capital city of the island of St. Aidan. The town had a population of about ten thousand; and on this island, another ten made up the whole island census. A jitney arrived to carry all of us into town. We were having cocktails when our bus arrived, so we just carried them onboard, and rode for twenty minutes into town.

Bruce and I were together when we got off the bus and assessed the center of town and the restaurant. There were two nice restaurants within a block of each other. A few shops filled in around them, and there wasn't much more. We had already experienced the dirt road most of the way into town, but the town streets were paved.

We filed into the restaurant that Casper had chosen for us. He was well-known by the owners who greeted all of us like long-lost cousins. We split into two large tables. There were no menus. We ate what the restaurant had planned to serve us.

Our appetizers were sautéed shrimp in a mango glaze. I could have eaten the entire portion the group got served they were so good. Dinner got even better: coucou and flying fish. The fish was steamed and cooked with onions, lime juice, Caribbean spices, a vegetables on a bed of polenta-like cornmeal. There was also spicy sauce to go with it that we could sample. My plate was empty by the end of the meal. Dessert was some fancy plantains with a brown sugar sauce reminiscent of Bananas Foster.

Bruce and I went into the kitchen with a worried owner right behind us. We bowed to the kitchen crew and thanked them for the best meal we'd ever had in our lives. We shook hands with everyone under the relieved look of the owner. We were over the moon with him, too.

The women had done as Laurel recommended and dressed sexy. She was in pretty good shape herself. All of them had gone commando. The longest skirt was three inches below the labia majora. Most of the dresses revealed deep cleavage and were backless. With no one wearing a bra, there was a lot of jiggling and shimmying flesh.

The restaurant was busy with a wide cross-section of the population of the island as well as tourists. I might have suspected that our oversexed group would soon get into the Spirit of Eros and start to flash and reveal body parts. Our primary target, of course, were those sitting at the other table. Other tables in between our party were part of the collateral damage.

After dinner we moved upstairs to the jazz and dance club. I was expecting reggae music and limbo contests. The place wasn't like that at all. They really did play jazz of many genres, and it was very danceable. The five-man combo knew what they were doing.

Edie and I danced together a few times, and then spread our charms around. I danced with Laurel at one point and thanked her so much for our trip to the 'city' and the fabulous dinner. She had fun molding her body to mine and then humping my leg. Of course, her short skirt rode up revealing her taut dark ass and our dirty desires.

I assumed kissing was encouraged on the dance floor. I was reminded of the motto for parties at my college fraternity: 'No fucking on the dance floor, and no dancing on the fucking floor'.

The more we danced the more boobs and pussy that got flashed. I think our group became an attraction, particularly the younger members of our group, because people tried to sit where they could see us in preference to the combo.

In the jitney going back to the villa, a lot of clothes got removed and draped over the seat backs. The five hours away from the villa had been like foreplay. Everyone was horny and deprived of sex for that period. Most pussies found cocks to sit on and keep warm.

In my case, my seatmate was Penny -- Edie's daughter. She mounted me naked and cowgirl as I slid as low in my seat as I could so she had a stable platform to ride. We made out and I sucked on her breasts. Others were duplicating our feats in other seats, or doing something in the reverse cowgirl. I think Bruce was the only one of the men that orgasmed, leaving Carolyn a bit of a mess. She brushed it all off and told of our fuck the day before and then insisting on walking back to the villa naked with cum 'pouring out of her body'. We all liked that idea.

Fortunately, the jitney driver made it to the villa without an accident. We all filed off the little bus mostly naked and carrying our clothing. We all just went straight through from the front door to the patio, and then carried on our lovemaking. I made Penny a very happy woman. Later, she slept with me in the large bed in my suite. I lost track of Edie.

I awoke to find that Jean had also joined us during the night. I had a young pretty and naked girl on each side of me. We all kissed, and then made love. Penny insisted that I favor Jean, and she seemed ecstatic with my attention and love.

Later, I got to have a one-on-one with Jean about how she was feeling about the defacto threesome marriage with Penny and David. I told her that I was worried that she'd sign over her life to them, and not retain her own individuality and personality.

Jean kissed me. "I know you love me to tell me that. I have been doing that with them. I know I'm a bit of a submissive, and they are a bit dominant. Sometimes, they'll have me do some dirty stuff, but I don't mind -- I like it, in fact. I like eating David's cum from Pen's pussy. I even call them Master and Mistress sometimes, but that's more in fun. I am not abused, but do ask me the same question whenever you see me. You're right, I don't want to lose myself completely."

Later, without mentioning the conversation with Jean, I shared my concern and worries with Penny and David. They promised to do more nurturing of Jean rather than inadvertently migrate her to the role of sex slave. Penny assured me that she loved Jean and would never do anything to hurt her.,

The rest of our days at the villa passed too quickly, but we all got quality time with each of our friends and with our host and hostess. We also did some of the sailing, kayaking, and even parasailing; all things we'd never get to do at home.

Eventually, Saturday arrived. We all took the boat to St. Maarten's and then made it to the airport. As other passengers watched there were teary goodbyes, hot kisses, and pledges of undying love. The first plane to leave whisked away the Chicago contingent: Penny, Jean, and David. An hour later, the Washington, D.C. crowd left: Josh, Amy, Matt, and Carolyn. The six of us heading to Florida left a half-hour after that. By then, we'd ceased to be the eye-candy to the others waiting for flights.