Jim and Erin Pt. 02

Story Info
A revelatory weekend leaves genitalia raw and minds aflame.
3.6k words
4.63
5.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face between Erin's splayed legs, Jim examined her crotch. The pink, wavy folds of her labia had opened slightly, releasing a musky scent into his bedroom. Her pubic hair was tidy, a dusting rather than a bush, with a few longer follicles sticking out around her vulva. It was light brown in the sunlight streaming in through the window. There was a large mole just to the right of her clitoris, only slightly darker than the pale skin surrounding it; the clitoris itself was small and oval in shape and was at that moment just a glimpse behind its hood. He hoped to make it stand up more proudly in due course.

Jim extended his tongue and placed the tip in the sweaty, bright white perineal space just below the bottom of Erin's vulva. He pressed his face in close and dragged the full length of his tongue slowly upwards, feeling each contour of her lips as he went. The taste was rich and sweet and acidic. "Uhhhh," she responded. He made an effort to apply extra pressure along the length of her genitals and work a little of his tongue inside her as he went, then released the muscle tension as he reached the clitoris, not wanting to jar her out of her reverie before she was switched all the way on.

Jim himself was also naked, also pale in the daylight, and lightly coated with dark hair except for the unkempt growth around the base of his penis, which grew partially erect as he worked. His wide shoulders rested against her soft thighs. His bare feet dangled off the end of the bed. Erin noticed this, a glimpse over his round buttocks in-between sighs, and thought of the mythical connection between foot size and penis size. It was certainly true in Jim's case, although he wasn't too big. The day so far had proved he was just right. She couldn't wait to have him fill her up again.

For now, though, he continued to busy himself in her crotch. More slow strokes of his tongue along her vagina. Her nipples stood on end, light and indistinguishable in colour from her wide, patchy areolae but for their raised hardness. With each pass, he pushed a little deeper into her as he went, and began grazing her clitoris with his lower lip before returning to home base. It was exquisitely frustrating. She was desperate to be squeezing his cock again, but this drawn-out focus on her was holding her on a sensual plateau, filling her body with incomparable tension. It was a constant struggle between deep comfort and twitchy desire. Blood pumped around her body at an increased rate, heating and enlarging the tissue around her breasts and crotch. Her face grew red and her mouth dropped open, inhaling air in quick bursts in order to stay afloat.

This time, he let his teeth catch momentarily on her protruding clitoris, ratcheting her arousal up a tiny bit further. She was sure she wouldn't come like this, so she tried to relax into the joyous feeling coursing around her body.

Then Jim stopped at her clitoris and closed his mouth around it, and suddenly she felt her orgasm rushing up out of her pelvis, pausing momentarily before he sucked the nub around his tongue and brought her to the very edge.

She pushed at his hair, gasping. "Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop."

"Are you okay?" Jim asked, looking up at her from above Erin's damp crotch.

"Yes. No, I'm just..." She stared into his eyes as she thought about what should happen next. "I want us to come at the same time."

"You want me inside you again?"

"No. No, you have to stop coming inside me." She laughed, but she meant it. "Come up here."

"Okay."

Jim moved her leg out of the way and crawled up to kiss her, laying his body along her side. She tasted herself on him and felt another surge of arousal. I wonder why I like that so much, she wondered to herself. Maybe I just taste really good.

As Erin sucked his lower lip into his mouth, Jim felt his semi-hard penis become fully erect against her hip. With her left hand, Erin reached down and guided Jim's right hand to her crotch.

"Like this," she said, positioning his ring and index fingers either side of her clitoris. "And a finger inside." She giggled. "If you can."

Jim smiled, got his hand in position, and began working at her. His middle finger slipped inside her easily. He worked it back and forth against the upper wall of her vagina while the palm side of his lowest knuckles shifted pressure around her nub. "Ahhhh," she sighed. "Yes, that's..."

She took hold of his penis and pumped it slowly from tip to base, covering the shaft with an abundance of precum. "Ah," said Jim. Up and down went her closed fist, faster and faster. He increased his pace to match hers. They grunted together.

Very soon, Jim felt his orgasm rising again. His foreskin appeared and disappeared inside her swiftly moving fingers. His balls bounced against her pinky knuckle.

Erin flew to the brink. With her free hand, she clutched at her left breast. Jim's buffeting of her genitals creating a more significant churn inside her. Her stomach undulated as she reached for more of his touch with her pelvis, willing her orgasm to come out and meet him.

It was beyond any rhythm now. As if they were attacking each other.

They grunted and gasped and kissed, eyes fixed on their writhing lower halves, mouths permanently open.

When he noticed a damp spot on the sheet under her temporarily raised buttocks, Jim ejaculated three bright white shots of semen onto her stomach. One partially collected in her bellybutton. The others ran down her side, joining their earlier fluids in staining the sheet. Through a haze of full-body bliss, he wondered if she would ever fail to produce such volume from him.

When Erin felt the charged fluids fly down the shaft nestled in her palm and into the air above her body, she came. The warmth on her skin of the second spurt from Jim's erection intensified her ecstasy, and she pushed up against his fingers, ass muscles flexing spasmodically. She cried out at a high pitch. It was her fourth orgasm in twelve hours and somehow attained greater heights than the previous two. Maybe it was being able to actually see his come explode out from his body; to see the physical manifestation of the pleasure her body had given to him. But she had loved the feel of it at the apex of her vaginal canal, too... and as she thought about that, she wanted to feel him come inside her again. Dangerous.

They lay there in the sun, their naked bodies limp against the sheets and each other. Jim's now-flaccid penis lay against her hip, and two trails of semen ran past it, away from her center.

But it was too late. Their future was already decided.

*

When she emerged from the bathroom at Steve's place, where Selma continued to whimper quietly in the other room, Erin took one look at the squarish curve of Jim's jaw, then at the darkness of the lingering night outside, and made an impulsive decision that would change her entire life. It was barely five a.m.; she could walk back in the door to Greg at lunchtime and tell a perfectly reasonable story of late drinking and full-morning hangover preventing her earlier return. So, bag and shoes in hand, she told Jim to follow her into the taxi.

She barely spoke. Jim didn't really know what was happening until they reached his apartment - a small, one-bedroom in Fremont - and helped her out onto the pavement with him.

They ascended the stairs in silence, hands clasped, libidos rising to full heat in anticipation of what was to come. He was about to get the key out of his pocket at the door when she forcibly turned him to her and pulled herself into his body. Her face nestled against his chest, inhaling his scent, while her legs twisted around his in an unconscious effort to bring their genitals together. With one hand, Jim clasped the back of her head and stroked her dark hair; with the other, he ran his hand up and down her body. He was tentative at first, but as she pressed against him more, he grew in confidence until he was kneading her inner buttocks and making her gasp with desire.

She looked up at him and they kissed. It was messy, lustful; the kissing of animal urges.

Jim fumbled to unlock the door and get it open while they attacked each other. They staggered the short distance to his bedroom, shedding clothes along the way, eager to get familiar with each other's bodies. By the time Jim followed Erin onto the bed, the only item of clothing between them was the t-shirt she'd been in all day and night, hiked up to her neck to expose her bare breasts.

As his penis began to poke at her soft thigh, Jim eased up onto his elbows. For a moment they stared at each other. Jim drank in a sight he'd craved for so long, lingering on the stiff peaks of Erin's nipples, full and proud on top of two evenly distributed mounds. They weren't especially big, but gravity had had little effect on them. He cupped one with his hand and ran his palm over it. He noticed no difference in the shape or bounce, no matter what part of the outer breast he was touching. They were smooth, upright, and beautiful.

At his touch, Erin reached for his abs and ran her fingertips through a light covering of hair. His body felt firm and virile. She looked up at his eyes and saw the arousal in them as he groped her chest. It was too much, that look of utter fascination as he gazed upon her.

"Get inside, get inside, get inside," she said, scrambling to manoeuvre his cockhead into position. She placed the tip a quarter-inch inside her, grabbed his hips, and pulled. Jim sank in deep on the first attempt, suddenly engulfed in her liquid warmth. The pink tissue of her vagina fit snugly around him and lubricated them both. She pulled the t-shirt up over her head and off her arms so she could be all the way nude with him.

His stomach, above her a moment ago, was now pressed up against hers, and the intense intimacy of this fact blew her mind. Because Erin had fantasized about Jim, too, many times, usually idly, occasionally with rich imagination. It was never like this, though, skin joined and illuminated a faint yellow from the sunrise through the curtains.

Jim leaned forward and kissed her. His penis, still at bottom, wanted desperately to fill her with come. But it was only an hour since his last orgasm, and he thanked this fact for enabling him to withdraw almost all the way out of her and focus on the sticky sensation all around him as he pushed back in, and on her body as it wriggled and juddered.

Erin had no such comfort. She was stunned to have him inside her again, and so overcome at the fact of experiencing him in such a conscious way - this was no impulse fuck like the first one; this one she'd chosen very deliberately, damn the consequences - but at this point, the para-orgasmic frustration was almost unbearable. Ever since getting into that taxi, her mind had been readying itself for another union, and her body had flooded itself with oxytocin in preparation. It hadn't been hard to return to a high plateau after being wracked with such pleasure the first time. Once they started kissing and petting at his door, her arousal rose to a state of pure need.

And now that he was driving back into her again, hitting her just right again, banging into her extended clitoris again, she could grit her teeth and let go.

The spasm started high up inside her, close to her cervix. It undulated along the length of her vagina, rippling and squeezing up and down, seemingly forever. She made a sound: "hhhhuuuurrggghhh". Not very sexy, but she didn't exactly have a choice. Then the spasms got closer together, sharp darts through her flesh, a stroboscopic flashing in the mind, and she made more sounds in time with the jolts in her crotch: "Ee! Ee! Ee!" High-pitched. And cuter, which was more like it. Greg really was far from her mind if she was thinking like that.

Jim lay still and let her squeeze him through the height of her orgasm. Her eyes were clamped shut. He couldn't suppress a giggle. This was so hot, like a dream, and she was so sweet in her ecstasy, red and joyous and girly, more so than he'd imagined she'd be. Her eyes flew open and looked up into his. She smiled back at him, mouth open wide. "I'm really coming," she said, still clenching and unclenching involuntarily.

Jim decided to move again. Her smile disappeared. The stimulation of his erection through her swollen folds and the shock each time he pressed back up against her clitoris were just this side of too much. His penis consumed her focus. There was no other part of her but the canal currently being penetrated and tortured by him.

She was about to ask him to give her a minute, but then she felt bliss overtake sensitivity as another wave cascaded through her. It arrived suddenly, unexpectedly, and was even more intense than her previous orgasm, especially considering it had arrived so soon afterwards. More contractions, more squeaking. She arched her back and her hips lifted off the bed, pressing her genitals harder against his, unsure of whether she wanted her flaming rapture to end.

Jim lifted her still-shaking body up into a sitting position and held her against him as she bucked. She held her breath and dug her fingertips into his shoulder blades. The contractions were long and strong, almost painful as they gripped his shaft in place. After each release, she panted loudly with a quiet "ah", then gritted her teeth as the next one started.

A full minute of this. It seemed to go on and on.

When the overloaded sensation subsided to a bright hum, Erin fell back onto the bed, still joined to him. Jim held off from moving and took a minute to appreciate her body once more. He ran his hands over her face, neck, shoulders, breasts. He held her hips and leaned forward to kiss her rising and falling stomach.

The heat engulfing his penis proved impossible to ignore for long, so he moved back to an upright position, his shins under him, and began to rock her ass backwards and forwards on his thighs. Looking at her reddened chest, the sweat on her upper lip, the tapered lines of her stomach meeting her pubis, he drew inexorably closer to orgasm. Because he could control it this time, he took it slow, wanting to enjoy the need in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"I can't believe this is happening," gasped Erin.

"I know," Jim replied. He leaned forward again, stretching his legs out, and let her clitoris take his weight.

"Oh! Oh! What are you-"

"Is that okay?"

"It's - yes - I just-"

Jim giggled, thrilled by her pleasure. "Are you going to come again?"

Erin squeezed her eyes shut. I am going to come again! Surely not. Oh my God.

Jim felt his cockhead grow extra sensitive and said quietly, an inch from her face, "I want to come with you this time."

"I'm going to... Oh, Christ..."

He ground into her, jostling his pelvis against hers in short, fast thrusts.

"That's it. Oh, fuck."

It rose in them slowly, exhaustively, as he probed her.

"When you feel me come, I want you to come too."

Her eyes flew open at that and looked into his. They locked lips and tongues and went for it, willing the session to a conclusion.

The feel of her mouth on his drove him mad, and within seconds, he was pumping semen deep into her. He let his weight fall against her.

She held back until she felt a sticky fluid begin to trickle back between his penis and her vagina, then she came again, massaging every drop out of him. Yelping, again. It was almost too much this time; she felt so ravaged already. But the feeling of having his semen up inside her, so warm and lovely, made it worthwhile.

Jim withdrew with a briefly excruciating pop and flopped on his back beside her. More of his cum dripped out of her, turning the spots onto the sheet into a puddle. She twisted away from it, pressing against his side with one knee wrapped over his thigh. He reached for a pillow, placed it under her head so she didn't have to stick her face in his armpit, and pulled her tightly to him.

She lazily tugged a blanket up from the end of the bed so it covered them.

They fell asleep there, exhausted and spent. Birds chattered to announce a new morning outside. The light of the day grew to illuminate their sleeping faces through the open curtain.

*

The following week, she swallowed his cum. They managed to wait until Friday, each separately claiming another engagement to get out of work drinks, then caught a taxi to Jim's. They locked lips almost as soon as the passenger door shut and French kissed sloppily the whole way, their bodies reaching for each other. Up the steps, skin exposed, and down she went, just inside the door. Her tits swayed as she sucked back and forth along his length. He ejaculated powerfully into her mouth four times, and she drank it all down.

For his part, Jim spent a few minutes lapping at her crotch, alternating between subtle entry into her vagina and increasingly urgent flicks against her clitoris. He then planted two fingers all the way inside her, pressed the heel of his palm against her clit, and sucked her breasts until she came loudly under him, gasping and shuddering.

He had feared the sex would be more self-conscious this time. The time was approaching when they would have to ask themselves what they were doing, and where it was going to lead. On the contrary, their bodily explorations just escalated naturally, as if that was the answer to any question. She held her hand against his flexing stomach while he penetrated her; he gripped and squeezed her right buttock with each thrust. She ran a finger over his clavicle while she ground down against him; he placed a hand over her chest and felt her heart thud frantically as she recovered from another orgasm.

They used three condoms in a four-hour session. In between, they talked in detail about their sexual histories, daring each other to tell their bodies' biggest secrets. It helped re-escalate the sexual tension between each bout of fucking, and by the time Erin got another taxi back to Greg, she felt not only pleasantly sore but spiritually cleansed, the way only admissions from one's deepest thoughts can.

*

The guilt Erin had felt the previous week was less pronounced this time because after she got home late on Saturday afternoon, approximately thirteen hours and eight orgasms deep, something surprising had happened.

Greg had welcomed her home without a cross word. In fact, his embrace at the door was tight, and his questions about where she had been were curious and in no way judging. As she made something up about drinking too much on an empty stomach and crashing out at Bonnie's - not a flattering lie, and completely out of character - he listened, and laughed, and said it was a good thing she had such understanding friends. She replied that it was a good thing she had such an understanding partner.

As they stirred in bed the following morning, she found blood pumping to her genitals as she remembered the feeling of Jim running out of her. Greg smelled fresher and more exciting than he had in years, and she wanted to approximate that feeling again, so she reached for him and brought him quickly to a full erection as he massaged her breasts under her t-shirt. She noticed the small differences between his penis and Jim's as he guided it into her bruised but accommodating canal: how it was narrower but penetrated deeper, how it was smooth all over while Jim's had a small protrusion at the base.

They fucked gently, slowly. Their minds were still foggy with sleep so there was a dreamlike quality to their lovemaking, as though they were cocooned in clouds with heavy, hypersensitive bodies. When he came inside her, she let go the knot of tension she'd been hanging onto and clenched around him, squeaking quietly. He stayed inside her for a minute while they kissed and came back to their senses, then he withdrew, leaving reddened tissue and a stream of white fluid that ran deliciously out of her. She wished she'd known how much she enjoyed this sensation earlier in her life.

12